Al di là della vita - Beyond the Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Al di là della vita - Beyond the Life

Post by CJ Spencer on Fri 1 May 2015 - 11:17

Hi to all!^^
Following as always my friend Shinoya's suggestion i've started a GG fanfiction.
Al di là della vita
In this story there will be many references to italian political and cultural history, and even many references to the recently opened EXPO 2015
See you soon!^_^
CJ Spencer

Last edited by CJ Spencer on Thu 14 May 2015 - 3:45; edited 1 time in total

CJ Spencer

Male

Forum Posts : 9

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl

Original Characters : Agent Joe Radoni

Comments : I' m impatient to join to the SWA

Registration date : 2015-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Al di là della vita - Beyond the Life

Post by crazyidiot78 on Fri 1 May 2015 - 14:44

I look forward to seeing it
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Fri 1 May 2015 - 19:58

Same here. Some authenticity never hurts. As Alf says, there's no substitute for boots on ground.
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1851

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by PSVT on Fri 1 May 2015 - 20:55

I'll also be looking forward to your story once you start posting it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The perfect might be the enemy of the good. Then again, so is the mediocre.
PSVT

Male

Forum Posts : 508

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : Giancarlo Rossi and his cyborgs Valentina R. and Eleonora R.; James Bernard and his cyborg Rachelle

Comments : Working on an actual story now, so please be patient... ^_^;

Registration date : 2014-05-27
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty on Sun 3 May 2015 - 17:56

Ditto!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alfisti: "Welcome to the SWA... don't worry, your cyborg is probably less confused than you are".
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1172

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 8 May 2015 - 15:29

Exactly! Smile
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Spencer on Thu 14 May 2015 - 3:44

As I promised, here I am again to post the direct link to my story

Al Di Là Della Vita

Sorry from the beginning for the grammar errors you could find^^
Plus this, I add also the fantastic pic created by my dear friend Shino representing the future main character, Stella
See you soon!^_^

CJ Spencer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Spencer on Thu 14 May 2015 - 4:13

Plus this, I want to add some notes.
This story will be a crossover with an italian tv series titled "Intelligence - Servizi & Segreti"
So, I thought it would be a good thing to present you some of the characters appearing in this series that will have a role in my story.
Here they are.

Agt. Marco Tancredi.
A former parà from the Folgore Airborne Division, expert in martial art, arabian culture and foreign languages.
He entered in the Italian Secret Service's special division "DAT" (Dipartimento Anti Terrorismo/ Counter Terrorism Bureau) in order to find out the truth about the misterious muder of his wife, Lidia Valenti, a former Agent herself. In this way, he managed to find out and prevent a big conspiration planned by some very powerful italian figures to act a coup d'etat and gain power in Italy.

Agt. Massimo Carlisi
A member of the DAT. In a first time he was suspected of Lidia's murder, so he was arrested by his former teammates. Howerer, it was revealed that he was simply a double agent, selling induastrial secrects to Arabians and Chinese, and he wasn't involved in Lidia's death. So, after having able to escape from prison, he helped Marco to find the real culprit. For his contribution to prevent the coup d'etat, he was absolved from high treason's accusation and reinstated to the DAT

Both Marco and Massimo will soon cooperate with Stella and his Fratello in order to prevent a great padanian attack to the EXPO 2015 in Milan

See you soon!^_^

CJ Spencer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Thu 14 May 2015 - 15:03

read the story... nice prologue... somehow reminds me of Raballo's stroy in the canonical plot...

though, some grammar and spelling error were present.
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Spencer on Tue 19 May 2015 - 3:22

Here I am.
From now on, i'll post my fic's chapters in the forum also.
I hoper you enjoy it.
See you soon!^_^

PROLOGUE

Jan. 21
Rome
Celio Military Hospital

The distinct, and in some ways disturbing young man in black uniform closed the room’s door behind him, elegantly taking off his glasses and staring almost scolding the patient sitting on the bed in front of him.
His eyes were lifeless.
He stood motionless, his legs under the covers and his back pushed against the metal backrest, the blank expression of an empty body, and the face turned toward the window. The Parco del Celio covered in snow undoubtedly offered a pretty sight, but that young man with brown, almost black hair and unusual blue eyes was not looking at the whitewashed trees, or the ancient walls covered with ice.
In truth, he was not looking at anything.
"Lieutenant Gabriele Radoni?" He asked.
The patient didn’t respond, neither turned to look at him, as if he hadn’t heard.
"I'm Agent Jean. I work for the Social Welfare Agency. I'm here to make you an offer that I think you’ll find interesting."
Finally, Lieutenant Radoni turned eyes in his direction, but Jean was not surprised at seeing them so empty, like two spheres of colored glass.
Putting a hand in his inside pocket, he took out his smatphone.
"Your service state is simply admirable" he said scrolling the data. "You graduated at the Military Academy of Venice. Enlisted in the Lagunari. Like your father, after all. Two missions in Afghanistan, one in Lebanon, one in Iraq.
Your family has served its country since the eighteenth century, fighting before for Venice and then for the Kingdom of Italy.
A tradition that, apparently, is bound to end up with you. "
Jean looked up, staring Lieutenant almost reproachfully.
"You have no brothers. Neither a wife. Nor children. And you have applied for leave. I can understand that what you have passed has been an ordeal, but I would never expected that someone like you could be put into submission by something like this, no matter how traumatic and catastrophic. "
"I said it," he murmured then Gabriele. "I said it was dangerous to trust him.
And now, all those people ... my friends ... "
"In these cases often it’s the fate to decide who lives and who dies. It was not the first time and will not the last. Think of the Maestrale, in Nasiriyah.
But fate has decided to be doubly kind to you. "
"How can be called kind a fate that has made me survive and killed all the others?"
"Because he gave you the opportunity to move forward. The same that I am offering you right now.
Your skills and experience are a gold mine, and the agency knows this. That’s why I'm here. "
"What could ever want a community health organization from a Lagunare next to leave?" He scornfully asked. "Anyway, I do not care.
I'm just waiting for the administration veterans’ delegate to sign the papers for leave. "
"He will not come. Not right away, at least. I called the office, and I got to postpone his visit after our interview. "
"Thanks for nothing, but this will not change anything."
"Before making a decision, I'd like to show you something.
You can walk, right? "
The guy was really an irritating one, and finally Gabriel had no choice but to listen to him, so leaning on his cane he followed him out of the room.
Yet, he didn't do this just to get him out of the way as soon as possible; something inside him told him he had to go, as a presentiment, the same one that months ago allowed him, one among many, to survive.
Left the pavilion, Jean led Gabriel to the Department of Pediatrics’ military wing, where many children arrived from war zones around the world thanks to the Red Cross were hospitalized.
Those poor people’s horrible conditions, with many children so far mutilated and maimed to neither seem human beings anymore, would be sick to anyone, but Gabriele had seen too much things in his career to be impressed.
In a way he was not surprised that Jean had brought him right there: surely, he thought, he intended to make him the moral about his work, and the lives that could be saved with their contribution, but on the other hand her was more determined than ever to reaffirm once again its negative response.
Too much had happened, too many horrors he had seen.
Crossed from one end to the other the department’s hallway, they entered into the high security area, where patients in particularly serious conditions or subjected to highly contagious diseases were hospitalized; then, after a few more meters, Jean stopped in front of a magic mirror, which in that moment was obscured.
"Before you see, knows this. What you will see and hear from now on will never be disclosed, neither you’ll be allowed to talk about this to anyone. "
"What means all this secrecy? Don’t you are not only an health care’s organization? "
Jean enigmatically smiled, then, with a sharp gesture, he removed the obscuring, revealing behind the mirror an operating room where a delicate operation had probably just finished.
Gabriel took a moment to accept what was appeared before him; then, his eyes widened, his features froze, and his hands trembled so much that the stick fell, echoing along the empty corridor.
He couldn't believe it; it wasn't possible.
"I told you it would be worth it."
But Gabriel was not hearing to him anymore.
At that sight, immediately his mind had been almost separated from his body, flying away, where he never wanted to, and he couldn't do anything to stop it.

CJ Spencer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Tue 19 May 2015 - 14:11

The forum's text editor strikes again.

Interesting set of Ideas, Spencer. As I expected, your being a native of Italy brings depth and realism to the settings. Your prose shares a quality with your friend Yuki's: It's sometimes difficult to grasp your meaning, since you're not a native English speaker. I strongly suggest that you find a beta on FFnet to help smooth it out.
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1851

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Spencer on Tue 19 May 2015 - 14:34

Thescarredman wrote:The forum's text editor strikes again.

Interesting set of Ideas, Spencer. As I expected, your being a native of Italy brings depth and realism to the settings. Your prose shares a quality with your friend Yuki's: It's sometimes difficult to grasp your meaning, since you're not a native English speaker. I strongly suggest that you find a beta on FFnet to help smooth it out.
Thanks for your answer.
I tried to find a beta on ffnet, both for this story and my other fanfic (from Cross Ange), but no one responded to my requests
I'm desperate Sad
I swear I'll try to be as clear as possibile.
See you soon!^_^

CJ Spencer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 19 May 2015 - 23:58

Great story, eager to see what happens next! head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum