Sophia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia

Post by Guest on Thu 5 May 2016 - 4:57

What do you think is the possibility of Sophia being pregnant? Jean did seem to introduce her to his parents and then his sister, Enrica, fairly quickly.

Back to top Go down

Re: Sophia

Post by Thescarredman on Thu 5 May 2016 - 16:53

It's a possibility I've explored a time or two. We know she and Jean were naughty - the manga shows them in bed together at the Croce house, the night she's introduced to 'Rica and Jose comes home sloshed.
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1834

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Wed 11 May 2016 - 5:31

It would also help explain his desire for revenge and treatment of Rico as a tool. He keeps seeing her as the daughter that was stolen from him.
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 11 May 2016 - 21:45

Thanks for the replies!

I am starting to think that she might have been pregnant, especially given how Jean tries to maintain this sense of distant between himself and all the other cyborg girls at the agency. Even when he hits Rico across the face, it is almost like he is trying to distance himself away from her.

This is my gun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum