Fratello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fratello

Post by San and Flo on Thu 12 May 2016 - 8:33

This is where I'll be posting my fanfic of Gunslinger Girl. It follows the San and Letrice fratello in their missions and daily lives in the Special Welfare Agency.

Anyone is free to submit ideas for me to write. You can even ask me to feature your OC, just as long as you give me their details. Well, I'm gonna go and write now. Paalam

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The AK 47 is the Great Equalizer.
San and Flo

Male

Forum Posts : 121

Fan of : Beatrice, Henrietta, Rico and Triela.

Original Characters : San and Letrice, Lawrence and Onyx

Comments : Let's see how many mags I can waste on one body.

Registration date : 2016-05-11
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Fratello: The Manila Connection [1]

Post by San and Flo on Thu 12 May 2016 - 9:46

"Listen well, Graccio," Cesario began to say, "you need to get away from here. Lie low for a while. I have a contact in China who can get you into the Philippines. There, you'll keep your head down till this blows over. We'll give you the signal when you can come back. You've done a good thing for us, but now those Agency pigs are after you. We need to keep you as far away as possible from these pigs."

"I will, mio amico." Graccio shook his friend's hand. "I'll see you sometime soon. When I get back, the Padania will finally succeed in our goals. I'll wait for that-"

The loud reports of automatic fire ran through the harbour.

No, no, no, no, no! They couldn't have known. The SWA couldn't have known about their whereabouts. But the gunfire kept on rattling. Cesario grabbed the pistol from his holster.

"Graccio, get on the boat now! You have to go!" Cesario said, as he and two more guards grabbed their assault rifles—Beretta AR70/90's.

Graccio started the engine, then piloted the speeder out of the warehouse. The door burst open, and in rushed a girl armed with a suppressed P90 with a laser sight and a holographic sight. Cesario and the two guards aimed their AR70/90's and fired three-round bursts, but none of them managed to hit the girl, who dodged out of the way and cut them down with a spray that emptied the magazines from her.

Letrice stood up, reloaded her P90 and brushed the dust off her jacket. Darn! The Padania agent managed to escape.

"Good job. You made a mess of the place. Who do you think'll have to clean all this up? F***!"

"B-boss." Letrice shuddered as she turned around to see her handler, San, walk into the room. He was using an M3 Grease Gun with a red dot sight. It was a Philippine-modified version.

"So, tell me, did you manage to at least get the guy?"

"N-no... boss..."

"Well then, I guess we're both f***ed. How do we explain this to our superiors? That was very valuable information that the guy stole, and he got away! F***!"

"I-I'm sorry, sir." Letrice's head hung lowly.

"Sorry doesn't begin to cut it. C'mon, let's go back. I don't wanna waste my time here."

"Yes, sir..."

As the two of them left the docks, they could hear the police sirens in the distance. They got into San's black sedan, then began driving back to the SWA headquarters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The AK 47 is the Great Equalizer.
San and Flo

Male

Forum Posts : 121

Fan of : Beatrice, Henrietta, Rico and Triela.

Original Characters : San and Letrice, Lawrence and Onyx

Comments : Let's see how many mags I can waste on one body.

Registration date : 2016-05-11
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum