Trial Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trial Run

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 29 Jul 2016 - 22:37

I've been playing with the idea for an illustrated story about The Agency testing gen 1 girls or for that matter, any cyborg that was meant for hit and run or search and destroy duties to see whether they could perform prolonged missions receiving little to no assistance and therefore ascertain their survive ability if cut off from their Handler or other agents.  
I'm just playing this by ear, because my free time is so short, I simply do not have the luxury of going about this nice and slow, with a rough draft, and corresponding sketches to be later improved upon, etc.
So I figured I can either keep this idea bouncing around in my head, or just lay it out here for the heck of it and finally give it some form. Flawed, incomplete and sketchy though it is, I suppose it's better than swirling thoughts coming and going, never solidifying into something I can actually see and read.
Razz 
Here goes:
Opening scene shows Jean and Chief Lorenzo discussing a new project about to be put in motion.
Jean Croce: So far Henrietta has been scheduled to be released onto a busy street in downtown Rome for a total of 4 hours. Two vans will be dispatched a block away on either side as well as under cover agents in disguise in case of an emergency.
Chief Lorenzo: I see, very well.
Jean: Reports will presented by the attending agents as well as Doctor Bianchi and even from the cyborg herself!
Lorenzo: Interesting, I'll look forward to reading that.
Lorenzo: Also.... Jean, I want Aydan tested as well.
Jean: Considering the cydroid's immunity to the Conditioning Drugs, putting Aydan on her own could prove more unpredictable than the others.
Lorenzo: I've taken this into account, yet the greater expenditures invested in Project Alkahest (Ayden) has yet to prove her worth in the eyes of our superiors.
Draghi you see, has once more pushed for an investigation. This time, it's of her 'net worth'.
Have additional agents on stand by in her case.
Jean: Understood.
Later, we see Jose giving last minute encouragement to his little 'sister'.

Jose: You'll will fit in just fine, 'Etta. Remember your training, relax and I'll take you out to a great restaurant I know after this mission is over.
Henrietta: Thank you Jose, I will make you proud!
Jose leaves waving at his charge with a satisfied smile on his face.

Jose: Yes you will, Henrietta!
After which, several blocks away, the SWA's experimental weapon is also placed on a street by her own
partner....

Aydan's handler Gunter, (Lauro's 18 year old brother) looks back expressionless as he is known to be, then proceeds to walk away toward his car.
These pairing has been known to their fellow agents as the "Fratello from Hell", due to his being known to have psychological 'issues'. For her part, the diminutive weapon is thought of in a similar way after the techies pronounced her a failed experiment, owing to her inability to submit to the will warping affects of the Conditioning Drugs.
Aydan makes one more attempt to reach out, hoping he will actually respond....

He turns and looks once more acknowledging her statement.

Now, the only thing that competes with her undying, selfless, faithful and pure adoration of her handler is.....

Junk food.
And with this, I finally post something.
Ugh, so much has happened in the last few years, I have seriously not been able to get much of anything GSG related.
Ok done, this better than nothing I suppose.
eventually, I want to show 'Etta and Aydan
 encountering folks and how they interact, perhaps with an occasional brush from enemy agents!
heh heh....

Last edited by tremec6speed on Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 13:47; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1973

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Trial Run

Post by Alfisti on Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 5:53

I hope they gave Aydan some money... otherwise I suspect that pizza is liable to go missing without payment. =P

Nice mate. Glad to hear you're at least managing to get some of those ideas out, in whatever format you need to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5763

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 9:13

Thanks Alfisti, yeah for someone who enjoys taking his sweet time in stuff like this, it sucks looking at sketches then saying to myself; 'good enough'.
Heh, oh well.  Go figure
lolz.  Doh!
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1973

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum