Gunslinger Girl OVAs

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gunslinger Girl OVAs

Post by TTIO on Tue 8 Jul 2008 - 12:50

KodokuRyuu wrote:Season 4 = 100% Triela → w00t!!

Best idea I've heard all day. Would be true on any day

TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Forum Posts : 1111

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 8 Jul 2008 - 13:59

Wait, what? A sixteen year old girl who has boobs is fanservice? For a manga that's targeted to lolicons? I mean, come on -- young girls who are programmed to devote their lives to older men. If anything, I'd say Triela's shower scene is perhaps the only true fanservice in the entire manga.

As for being forced on the story -- to be quite honest, I was getting bored of the same old song and dance with the rest of the girls (i'm in love with jean/i don't know how i feel about hirscher/i don't respond like a normal human to anything except jean), and it was nice to have a break from that. And she was a background character before she took the main stage, anyway.

I don't feel that the author was trying to "make" you like her. When authors do that, they make it pretty obvious, and most usually have people repeating that the character is strong, or have everyone take a shine to them immediately. Petra, however, was shown as a person with faults who acted like a normal teenager, not some beacon of light who inspired all. That is, pretty much like the rest of the girls. I enjoy her story and her character and the way she interacted and reacted with situations. It's just another take on cyborg/human relations, like the rest of the manga. But this time, it's someone slightly older. Oh, no.

I'm also not sure where people are getting the idea that they're behaving like rabbits. Petra gradually fell in love with Sandro, and now they're trying to make the most of the time they have left, just as the rest of the handlers are trying to do (or, at least, prolong their deaths). Woo! How raunchy and shallow. She is only here for fanservice, clearly.

Would people not have a problem with her if she was just another loli with a creepy relationship with her handler? (Not that all the girls do, I just notice that Triela and Henrietta seem to have the most fans, whereas Angelica and Claes -- not so much. Of course, this may also have to do with the fact that their handlers aren't particularly handsome.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 8 Jul 2008 - 15:39

The first-gens are hardly 'lolis'. None of them are what you could call sexually precocious or attractive.

I'll leave the rest of the rebuttals to the others, now.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5718

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Tue 8 Jul 2008 - 20:03

Solar wrote:Wait, what? A sixteen year old girl who has boobs is fanservice? For a manga that's targeted to lolicons?
...and here I thought it was a manga targeted at fans of tragic action/dramas with a side of political history. I guess it sorta depends on your outlook on life.
Bringing in a girl with nice tits and ass and then displaying them wantonly every few pages... yes, that's fanservice.
Solar wrote:I mean, come on -- young girls who are programmed to devote their lives to older men. If anything, I'd say Triela's shower scene is perhaps the only true fanservice in the entire manga.
a truly shallow and disgusting way to look at it.
No matter where its roots lie, this story evolved into something better than fap-fodder for a bunch of fucking pedophiles. Looking at the core of the story, these child assassins aren't "programmed to devote their lives to their handler". They're brainwashed into being receptive to combat training and conditioned to feel no remorse. If you want an example of that principle:

Solar wrote:I don't feel that the author was trying to "make" you like her. When authors do that, they make it pretty obvious
only with unskilled authors. Most of the rest of us probably avoid shit written by people like that. I know I do.
Solar wrote:Petra, however, was shown as a person with faults who acted like a normal teenager, not some beacon of light who inspired all.
just like all of Aida's characters. She's shallower than most of 'em, but deeper than characters from most other manga.
Solar wrote:I'm also not sure where people are getting the idea that they're behaving like rabbits.
try lurking around a bit more, I've explained it many times.
Solar wrote:Petra gradually fell in love with Sandro
that'd be the forced part of the story. She no more 'fell in love' with him than any teenager who gets into an early and short marriage. She developed puppy love on top of conditioning, and he didn't have the self-fucking-control to say no to his drugged-up teenaged student.
Solar wrote:Would people not have a problem with her if she was just another loli with a creepy relationship with her handler? (Not that all the girls do, I just notice that Triela and Henrietta seem to have the most fans, whereas Angelica and Claes -- not so much.
As far as I'm concerned, 'Sandro is the one with the 'creepy' problem in that relationship. He's a sexual predator, and a manipulative bastard.
For 'Etta and Triela, though... I don't envy Hillshire or Giuseppe.
One's just trying to do the right thing and essentially raise an adoptive daughter... who develops a confused (hopefully only familial) sort of love for him while he trains her to kill people...
...The other's trying to cope with the loss of both parents and a sister... then he winds up teaching a superhuman little girl who has a crush on him to kill people.
Poor bastards, their chances with real women just got crushed like a perp's head in a cybernetic hand...

Solar wrote:Of course, this may also have to do with the fact that their handlers aren't particularly handsome.)
Not all manga is about 'pairings'. If that's all you want from 'em, go back and read some shoujo crap.

Conversely, they're not all about dominating people in combat... if that's all you want, go read some shonen crap.

I'll stick with my sci-fi, geopolitical conspiracy - human tragedies (like GSG, or a Robert Ludlum novel), thanks.

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Tue 8 Jul 2008 - 20:11

@Solar - I agree with what you're saying about Petra. Sorry so many of our members don't.

@LoC - I disagree with what you're saying about Petra being a shallow character and only in love with Sandro 'cause she's programmed to be. But I would rather have us all drop the issue and change the subject.

KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Forum Posts : 1237

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Tue 8 Jul 2008 - 20:25

I only hope you don't feel the first five volumes of the manga is mere fap-fodder for lolicons the way someone seems to, Ryuu.

I know I'm not gonna convince anyone who hasn't seen the shit I have, so consider the Petra thing dropped.

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Tue 8 Jul 2008 - 21:11

LoC978 wrote:I only hope you don't feel the first five volumes of the manga is mere fap-fodder for lolicons the way someone seems to, Ryuu.
Of course not. I don't necessarily prefer Petra over the other girls - I just don't think she's as bad as y'all make her out to be sometimes. But like you said - subject dropped.

KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Forum Posts : 1237

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 9 Jul 2008 - 2:19

Solar wrote:For a manga that's targeted to lolicons?
If you feel that way Solar, why are you even here?

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Wed 9 Jul 2008 - 2:42

Logic would dictate that he's part of his assumed target demographic for the manga. But honestly, what does logic have to do with anything?

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 9 Jul 2008 - 5:46

LoC978 wrote:Logic would dictate that he's part of his assumed target demographic for the manga?
Thatís kind of the same lines I was thinking along.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 24 Jul 2008 - 3:03

To Solar: you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

He sounds awfully familiar, by the way.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 1:26

I have more pics!!

It looks pretty good. I hope they didn't screw up with the plot too much like:

Spoiler:

Who is that guy??

When I first saw that pic I didn't think it was Jean. He looks old in that pic and his face looks deformed. @_@

Second OVA:

My dream will come true!!!

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 1:41

Thanks for the pics. The Enrica-Jean scene looks like something I can look forward to. Can't wait for October.

But what's up with Triela and Claes in the shots? From what I remember of volume 6, the two didn't have any major happening to them.
Ggultra2764

Male

Forum Posts : 590

Original Characters : n/a

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 8:25

Jean and Joze in shorts!! :lollol: reminds me of the time i saw sweeney todd in the beach

@Rico running with rifile in hand is totally cool

i don't get why Angie, Triela and Claes are there though, but what the hell the more the marrier

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 8:46

!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me, or does the art look better?

Btw Triela, where did you get the pics?

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 879

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 11:02

YOur welcome you guys! I got them on the offical GSG site. I'm happy that Triela is in it, I wonder if it's going to be a good side plot.

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 23:39

Here's the OVA cover! It's pretty and finally Rico is on a cover! >_<

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 0:52

Triela wrote:Here's the OVA cover! It's pretty and finally Rico is on a cover! >_<

The artwork fits the second OVA perfectly. Coolz
Ggultra2764

Male

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 1 Oct 2008 - 2:47

Oh lawd. Henrietta looks like Cracky-chan.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Fri 24 Oct 2008 - 13:34

If I'm not mistaken the OVAs came out today didn't they? Does anyone have any luck finding them? I want to watch it so bad!

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 24 Oct 2008 - 13:35

If they were just released I imagine the RAWs have yet to get into the hands of the fansubbers - assuming any fansubber wants to do it.
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Fri 24 Oct 2008 - 13:37

Kiskaloo wrote:If they were just released I imagine the RAWs have yet to get into the hands of the fansubbers - assuming any fansubber wants to do it.

I haven't watched any of the subs (I want to be a little surprised when I watch the dub) <3 I just want to find the episodes. I checked veoh and no luck. ;_;

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 24 Oct 2008 - 13:38

Ah. Well the raws might make it this weekend, then.

Baka-updates might be a good place to check.
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Sat 25 Oct 2008 - 11:07

RAWR!! I still can't find the episodes! >_< Must...Keep... looking...

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 21:50

Look what I found! It's a trailer to the OVA! =D (Since it's no where to be found) ;_;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AINbWVluQ20

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 21:53

Looks like Chapters 28 and 29 are covered in the OVAs based on the trailer.
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 21:56

Kiskaloo wrote:Looks like Chapter 28 of the manga is at least part of the OVA.

That was confirmed a looong time ago. Razz I can't wait to see this! Watching the trailer makes me want to see it even more! >_< No one has had any luck finding this? ;_;

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 22:05

Nyaatorrent just put this up and I am pulling it down now. Will let ya know.
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 22:08

OMG!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! I can't download it! >_< Dumb mac!! When you download it do you think you can post it on youtube or something and post the link? I MUST see it!

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 22:10

I'm pulling it down a Mac, now. Doing around 250KB/s so I should have it within the half-hour.
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 22:13

Weeeeeeeee!!! Thanks! I can't wait!! ^___^

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 23:10

Download complete and yes, it is the DVD of the OVA. cheers
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 23:13

Awesome. YouTube that shit ASAP.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 23:45

Nachtsider wrote:Awesome. YouTube that shit ASAP.

Wouldn't Veoh be better? Funimation would bitch and get it pulled off quick.
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 23:46

Okay, I think Rapidshare would be better...

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 0:16

Do veoh or youtube as well please. ^__^

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 0:19

Triela wrote:Do veoh or youtube as well please. ^__^

Veoh shouldn't be a problem. I'm more concerned about the video being posted on Youtube with how quick anime can be taken off.
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 6:35

Ggultra2764 wrote:Wouldn't Veoh be better? Funimation would bitch and get it pulled off quick.

Funimation have a Veoh channel. So I find that the stuff on Veoh gets pulled down reasonably quickly too... (often while I'm watching)

The Eagle

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ring'd with the azure world, he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls.

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 8:15

Again, I suggest something like Rapidshare or Megaupload.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 12:16

I created an account on Megaupload and am sending it up now. We'll see what we get.
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 13:08

Here ya go - Link
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 13:11

Does the file include both episodes?

"Ladies and Gentlemen! You've read about it in the papers! Now witness, before your very eyes, that most rare and tragic of nature's mistakes! I give you: the average man."
-Joker "Batman: The Killing Joke"
If the SWA told Sandro to go fuck a chicken, he would.
-Elfen in Chatbox (3/28/09)
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 13:31

Ggultra2764 wrote:Does the file include both episodes?

Yes. It is a rip of the DVD. When Episode 14 ends, Episode 15 begins. The ED animation is the same, but instead of OP animation each story just starts with the credits running.
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 13:43

Downloading it now. Considering my wireless connection got throttled recently, it's gonna take me at least 5 hours to completely download the file as long as my connection holds up.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! You've read about it in the papers! Now witness, before your very eyes, that most rare and tragic of nature's mistakes! I give you: the average man."
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 14:27

Can you please post it on veoh? =D Pleeease? ^__^

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 14:51

Triela wrote:Can you please post it on veoh? =D Pleeease? ^__^
I'm throwing in my please too!

ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 16:33

I guess I might as well campaign for the file being downloaded onto Veoh or Youtube as well. My connection was lost when I had over half the file downloaded. It's either the video gets put on one of the two mentioned sites or make it into a Realplayer file that's less than 200 MB. Much of my anime episode downloads have been in Realplayer formatted files.

Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 16:51

I admit to having zero experience with Veoh (though I get e-mail from them so I might have some old account). Almost all my stuff is via Bittorrent, nowadays. Very little is direct-download.
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 17:06

For those interested in what the OVA's contained, here is a review.
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 10:49

There's a user on Youtube named sakumakumasan who has raws of the Gunslinger Girl OAVs up on the site. The link I have will lead you to his profile and video listings. If you want to see the OAVs on Youtube badly, I suggest watching them right away considering Funimation could pull these videos off at anytime.

As for the blog entry, seems the blogger has no clue of the horrors Petra brings to the series if he/ she hopes for a third season that badly. Razz
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 11:51

alryt some feed back that i just have to say

Spoiler:

so after Sophia's brother punches Jean, he has Marco go arrest him? lol

Marco shoots a guy of a balcony, then the guyy falls for 2 floors. and he still maneges to try and shoot at Marco

It was after this episode that i realize why Rico is always so damn happy

I don't get why Hilshire is here, i guess they need an excuse to show Triela after wards, and by extention Angelica and Claes

lot's of farmer Claes screen shots here

the "gunslinger girl" title animation sucks!

even before they got into bathing suits, this show has got loli written all over Henrietta

and they made Henreitta less of a snoop by making Joze make her open the closet

Wah!!! no ELSA!!!!

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 14:21

I have one thing to say...

JOSE AND JEAN ARE HOT!!!! You can imagine how loud I squealed when they took their shirts off and then there was that nice close up. <33333333

That's all I can write for now. I need to do something. I'll review it later. ^_~

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 14:42

Ggultra2764 wrote:As for the blog entry, seems the blogger has no clue of the horrors Petra brings to the series if he/ she hopes for a third season that badly. Razz

I am guessing that since he keeps drawing her, the Japanese don't seem to dislike her as much as the North Americans appear to. As such, she might be just what gets a third series launched...
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 19:44

Triela wrote:JOSE AND JEAN ARE HOT!!!! You can imagine how loud I squealed when they took their shirts off and then there was that nice close up. <33333333
*gets scared*

*runs into a bunker and hides*

DO NOT WANT!!!!!!!!!!

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 879

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 19:50

Ggultra2764 wrote:As for the blog entry, seems the blogger has no clue of the horrors Petra brings to the series if he/ she hopes for a third season that badly. Razz
Let him suffer for his ignorance.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Thu 30 Oct 2008 - 7:08

Nachtsider wrote:
Let him suffer for his ignorance.

Judging from the entry, the blogger doesn't appear to have read the GSG manga. So, it might not be completely right to say "make him suffer." Laughing
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 30 Oct 2008 - 12:16

Finally got to see it on Youtube (Nice find Ggultra!). Even though it veered off course quite a bit from the manga, I still rather enjoyed it. And in my opinion, Rico stole the show.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 2 Nov 2008 - 18:19

I watched the OVAs this weekend. I thought that they were pretty well done. It'll be nice once English subtitles get added (or Funimation gets around to put our an English dub on DVD). Good thing that the manga let us know what was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Fri 14 Nov 2008 - 1:12

looks like the youtube ovas have been removed, where else can i go?

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum