What we didn't have in GSG fanfic?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What we didn't have in GSG fanfic?

Post by LoC978 on Sat 24 Nov 2007 - 15:59

Wileama wrote:Fuck IE and it's compulsion to turn \\ into a fucking hyper link!
...actually, I think that's just the forum, since it got its yahoo mail-esque editing tool. I liked it better when you could see all the code (easier to modify it that way).

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sat 24 Nov 2007 - 20:50

Oh is that it? I just noticed it when I was using my fathers computer to post. Anyway that's kinda of annoying for me. I suppose I should stop. But I've just gotten so use to commenting my posts.

\\fuck

Wileama
Sith Lord

Forum Posts : 1053

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sat 24 Nov 2007 - 22:11

Wileama wrote:\ \People start shooting at Bond
\ \Bond takes his latest chick and dives for cover behind his car.
\ \Bond Chick begins to pester Bond on what he plans to do
\ \Bond makes witty one liner, pops the trunk
\ \little GSG emerges from the trunk
\ \Little GSG begins to tear the enemy a new one
\ \Bond Chick flabergasted as Bond produces Chamange, and glasses
\ \Bond makes witty line as girl lays into enemy
\ \GSG returns perhaps a little worse for wear
\ \Bond gives dog treat to girl before returning her to storage
\ \GSG kept up by that odd sound coming from the back seat...

Damn that would be so awesome...
I think it'll be funnier if the GSG picked up some of Bond's habits. What if she leaves a trail of swooning schoolboys in her wake while witty one liners spew from her mouth like exhaled air?

sasahara17

Forum Posts : 1001

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 24 Nov 2007 - 22:13

If Bond gets one of those Henrietta or Elsa types there will be a lot of unexplained female deaths in his wake.

Q: Well, Mr. Bind. I understand your tendency to sleep with every woman you meet... But, do you really have to kill them afterwards? I think you're taking this whole secrecy thing too far.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sat 24 Nov 2007 - 22:16

3klicks wrote:Q: Well, Mr. Bond. I understand your tendency to sleep with every woman you meet... But, do you really have to kill them afterwards? I think you're taking this whole secrecy thing too far.

Actually, that would be a reasonable explantion as to what happens to all his flames between the movies. Most of the Bond girls just disappear... Now at least we know most of them went.

sasahara17

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 24 Nov 2007 - 22:19

3klicks wrote:If Bond gets one of those Henrietta or Elsa types there will be a lot of unexplained female deaths in his wake.

Q: Well, Mr. Bind. I understand your tendency to sleep with every woman you meet... But, do you really have to kill them afterwards? I think you're taking this whole secrecy thing too far.
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 25 Nov 2007 - 1:37

3klicks wrote:If Bond gets one of those Henrietta or Elsa types there will be a lot of unexplained female deaths in his wake.
The cyborg is very concerned because she thinks her handler (Mr. Bond) is hurting these women. Then one night, she hears one of the chicks say , "Yes, yes! Fuck me James!" The last thing either one of them saw was a large piece of the back seat being kicked through the front windshield.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sun 25 Nov 2007 - 3:15

I don't think that will kill Mr Bond. But it might kill the Bond girl though.

I wonder what a GSG would be like if she were partnered with...
Detective John McClain
Inspector Harry Callahan
Agent Jack Bauer
Agent Sydney Bristow
One Solid Snake
Eda from the Church of Violence (assuming she is a CIA agent)

We know what henreitta was like being partnered with Bouquet in 'Life goes on', so why not

sasahara17

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sun 25 Nov 2007 - 4:51

Solid Snake would be the most awesome, or the worst. It would be awesome if she followed him around in her own little box and the like. Only when they kick over her box she empties a M60 into them. Or we could get a long lengthy lesson into the dangers/horrors of modern cyborg warfare while talking to the Colonel.

John McClain would teach her how to swear, and be an even bigger bad ass. Though what kind of trouble they would have to get into to make a challenge is hard to tell.

Inspector Harry Callahan would just end up alienating, and/or getting his new partner killed. Then feel god offal about it, and go on a bloody massacre.

I never watched Alias carefully enough to keep track of it's wacky plot. Didn't really watch tv once 24 came on. Oh, and I have no clue what Church of Violence is.

What about:
  • Darth Vader
  • Gordon Freeman
  • Colonel O'Neal
  • Barney \\it would be funny!
  • Rambo
Oh here's another idea: Rocky Vs Gunslinger Girl in Rocky VII: the search for more money.

sasahara17 wrote:Damn that would be so awesome...
I think it'll be funnier if the GSG picked up some of Bond's habits. What if she leaves a trail of swooning schoolboys in her wake while witty one liners spew from her mouth like exhaled air?
Equally awesome. What would we call her, 007.5, or 007 1/2?

Wileama
Sith Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 25 Nov 2007 - 5:00

sasahara17 wrote: Agent Jack Bauer
Interesting you should mention him - Kiefer Sutherland was my first choice for Hillshire in the live action movie.

http://gunslinger-girl.up-with.com/dark-business-in-sicily-f1/gunslinger-girl-live-t164.htm#2731

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sun 25 Nov 2007 - 8:54

I thinjk the Snake was prettyu accurate.

My version of Dirty Harry 's partnerhip; you'll have a GSG armed with the largest handguns imaginable. Then she'll use it liberally. Other than that, they do their own thing harry going one way, GSG going another. Maybe the'll compete for kills or something.

Vader. *shivers* Just picturing Angie in Sidious' cloak sends shiver's up my spine. At least we can be sure they'll kill the Barney partnership with extreme rage and anger.

Freeman... Cowbar. Definately Cowbar. And doesn't talk. Just... smart and with a cowbar. And kills things. Lots of things. Fear the cowbar my friends, fear it. The Headcrabs do.

Colonel O'Neil, as in Jack O'Neil of SG-1? P90, witty, goes though the Stargate and fills aliens whole making Anubis, Apothis, or whatever she's fighting against just look dumbly that a mere girl is decimating their hordes. Replicators... no idea how a GSG would fare against them tho'.

And she'll make plenty of one liners while doing it.

More familar with Sheppard. Was out of the loop of Stargate until Atlantis came along and made me sit up and take notice.

Rambo? Big machine gun, unlimited ammo, plenty of (dead) badguys. nuff said.

Kiefer Sutherland, yeah forgot about him. Swauve looking fella isn't he *laughs*. Haven't seen 24 yet, but the box set is sitting in my living room. Once the exams are out of the way, i know waht I'm doing.

As A side note, I've played on this idea and come up with a oneshot. It's off to my proofreaders (Wil, you got it right?) now

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sun 25 Nov 2007 - 12:19

Wileama wrote:Oh, and I have no clue what Church of Violence is.
from Black Lagoon. it's a fictional church in southern Thailand that trafficks weapons and drugs using religious connections and border patrol immunity.
Wileama wrote:Oh here's another idea: Rocky Vs Gunslinger Girl in Rocky VII: the search for more money.
oh lord... that made me think of the movie you ripped that quote out of: Spaceballs 2: the Search for More Money(Gunslinger Girl Edition). would LoneStar be the handler? or Dark Helmet? Maybe Yogurt... or Barf.
Sasahara wrote:Rambo? Big machine gun, unlimited ammo, plenty of (dead) badguys. nuff said.
don't forget the bow&arrow
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 25 Nov 2007 - 14:42

LoC978 wrote: don't forget the bow&arrow
That's not Rambo. This, is Rambo: [/b]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n1hKQULa9Y

p.s. - Random thoughh: GSG/Pink Panther.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sun 25 Nov 2007 - 19:47

Rambo is a pussy compared to this guy

Though I'm sorry to say it appears that Stallone appearently is running out of 'fuck you' money. Sad, but

HOLY SHIT DID HE JUST CUT A DUDES HEAD OFF! HOLY SHIT THAT FIFTY CAL BLEW THAT GUY APART! OMG HAX BLOOD.

I still think it would be better with a replacement actor. However it's might just be worth the ticket price. Barely.

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 25 Nov 2007 - 21:23

Those are just as scarey as Barney and the Gunslinger Girls take on Sesame street and the muppets!

I just feel sorry for Kermit the Frog!

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 25 Nov 2007 - 21:50

Wileama wrote:HOLY SHIT DID HE JUST CUT A DUDES HEAD OFF! HOLY SHIT THAT FIFTY CAL BLEW THAT GUY APART! OMG HAX BLOOD.
I think he rips a guys throat out with his bare ands at one point.

ElfenMagix wrote:Those are just as scarey as Barney and the Gunslinger Girls take on Sesame street and the muppets!

I just feel sorry for Kermit the Frog!
That would be an ungodly sigth.

The thread is what we didn't have in GSG fanfiction rigth? I have no idea what we did have but tehre's proubably no "Battle Royale"/GSG crossover.

Holy crap, there's a Battle Royale movie. That must be some really intense shit. (I was talking about the manga. Originally it's a book)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 25 Nov 2007 - 22:45

I loves me some 'Weird' Al. That bullet-spitting scene of his reminds me of what Dorian Tyrell did to Niko in The Mask - which came first?

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sun 25 Nov 2007 - 23:47

Weird Al was probably first. If I'm not mistaken that movie is much older.

I'm not sure whether he tears out the throat, or just finger stabs the guy like Triela. What ever the case, it's blatent abuse of finger strength. Snapping the neck is much easier. Not to mention that I would think it would be less traumatic for the poor woman who's has to watch. Rambo's gotten a little crazy if you ask me.

Battle Royale the movie isn't bad. I haven't read the movie, or manga thought, so I can't tell you which is better. However it does have it's moments of fucked up. I think I annoyed the girl I was watching with, by gleefully holding out my hands to count down the last 10 survivors.

Finally, Kermit is too cool to die. He would go Road to Perdition, or something like it, on the fools who killed miss Piggy.

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 26 Nov 2007 - 0:07

Wileama wrote:Finally, Kermit is too cool to die. He would go Road to Perdition, or something like it, on the fools who killed miss Piggy.

Claes walks out of the kitchen of the SWA cafeteria with a roast pig on the patter.

Claes: Enjoy ladies! Thanks to that last mission, we have pork on the grill tonight!

Kermit walks on and sees a roasted Piggy on the platter, pulls out a micro uzi...

Kermit: NNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Micro Uzi: Rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat!)

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 2:54

If the muppets are going to go ape shit on each other, what about the looney tunes or something? Cartoon violence at it's best. The Coyote and all the explosives in the world against the GSGs.... there's an idea.
Type moon fan speaking herem but you know how Type Mercury, a.k.a. ORT, in the Nasuverse is basically a 'looney tunes character' (can't remember who made this analogy) who owns everbody who tires to come after it becuase it lives by a diffrent set of rules?
We could just try that.
Wild-E Coyote, insane cellular regen all the explosives in the world in his 4D pocket vs a reality based GSG agency. Either that, or Claes could try to stop Bugs from emptying her garden of carrots.
Ah... nostalgic childhood.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 2:55

I always thought the Looney Tunes series to be crude and crass.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 3:15

That they are.
I've always been of the opinion that this is the stuff that makes kids violent when they get older. So you see the kind of things those toons live though? If it were any other show they'd be dead a hundred times over.

The calvalier attitude to pain and violence and even death at times... Elmer Fudd is a walking embodiment of the animal hunting, Bugs pratically seals stuff (breaking the law), daffy dies in horrible ways or suffers horrenous injuries... and it's funny. Damnit to hell, it's so wrong but I can't help but laugh.

I KNOW there are a bad example from experience. I once jumped of a couth thinking I'd bounce of the floor unhardm and landed crown first into the marble floor.

Still, it;s strangedly addictive even now. There's some morbid humor in watching those toons put themselves through the shredder... I know, my mind is quite twisted that way.

I could write a whole essay on Loony Toons are bad for you, but it's mostly based on personal experience and opinion.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 20:14

sasahara17 wrote:...Either that, or Claes could try to stop Bugs from emptying her garden of carrots.
Ah... nostalgic childhood.
Bugs would never have a chance with Claes.
She would rather salt the earth and let nothing grow before she would allow that bunny to steal from her work! :lol!:

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 20:34

Either that, or plant personally genetically-engineered carrots that would kill him stone dead.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 22:18

Something I help a friend do with her garden...
Smear Vicks Vapo Rub on the base of plants so that the rodents would not get to them... I seen a poor squirrel take the trap... poor thing went mad before diving into a nearby brook! He was never seen again. After that, no rodents for that year.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 13:01

Just a random idea, but since there is talk of the supernatural in the Idea and Concept Generation thread. How about a GSG/Lovecraft crossover? I bet no one has done one yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 15:45

Colonel Marksman wrote:I'm yet to see a Western.

I'm working on something like that. Only it's a bit of an odd one.

It's basically a fan fiction about one of the canon characters writing a fan fiction using a spaghetti western as their canon.
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 19:29

3klicks wrote:Just a random idea, but since there is talk of the supernatural in the Idea and Concept Generation thread. How about a GSG/Lovecraft crossover? I bet no one has done one yet.

Claes enters Raballo's room to get a book to read. Running her fingers along the dusty shelves, she notices a book that she was sure wasn't there before. Picking it off the shelf, Claes inspects the weathered tome.

Although there is no text on the front, she instantly knows it's name.

Claes; Necronomicon? Sounds interesting. perhaps I'll give it a read and see what happens.

Leaves the room, doom now dawning over the horizon.

...hell, we might as well do an Evil Dead crossover while we are at it.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 20:32

It's a pity the Necronomicon's a fake.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 20:42

And Claes opens the book and starts to read it with wide eyes that seem to contact the plastic of the lenses of her glasses...
The Call Of Cthulhu wrote:I.
The Horror In Clay
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

Theosophists have guessed at the awesome grandeur of the cosmic cycle wherein our world and human race form transient incidents. They have hinted at strange survivals in terms which would freeze the blood if not masked by a bland optimism. But it is not from them that there came the single glimpse of forbidden eons which chills me when I think of it and maddens me when I dream of it. That glimpse, like all dread glimpses of truth, flashed out from an accidental piecing together of separated things - in this case an old newspaper item and the notes of a dead professor. I hope that no one else will accomplish this piecing out; certainly, if I live, I shall never knowingly supply a link in so hideous a chain. I think that the professor, too intented to keep silent regarding the part he knew, and that he would have destroyed his notes had not sudden death seized him.
...she then closes the book, clutching it at her chest. Her legs felt unsteady, so she stepped backwards and somehow manages to walk to the bed. She sat down. A memory runs through her mind, living out an ancient event, as if it were happening then. She reaches out as if to take a cup of coffee. Then a name forms on lips...

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 6:25

Nachtsider wrote:It's going to be Colt six-shooters and Winchester repeaters, Sasahara. And the whole 'invulnerability to bullets' thing is going to be worked into the story in a way you might not have thought possible.

Beyond that, everything's under wraps.
Please tell us when you have some tidbit, chapter or something to share. 8) I am dying to see how you do this. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 13:22

Nachtsider wrote:It's a pity the Necronomicon's a fake.
Oh don't be so sure. We won't know untill we try. Razz I just spent well over an hour trying to prove that (A or B) is the same as (B or A), and failed miserably. Now I'm rather frustrated and feel that a bit of divine assistance wouldn't hurt.

[edit]Hmm. Took me a while to figure out how screenshots work, and not it's gone. Well, picture a page of the "Necronomicon" here.

(I have practically everything he's written in a 10MB file of PDF's, so if anyone wants I'd be happy to make it available.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 2:03

If Snake was assigned with a girl:
Snake:... (Jesus, they send a little girl to do this job? When this over, I really had to talk with Campbell about this....)
Or she might end up with Otakon:
Otakon: Ooooh, that's so cute! You really look good in a maid suit, Gunslinger-chan! Now let's try... this... (giving her a very cute suit, like the one came from Tomoyo Daidouji's closet)
Or like this:
Otakon: Yeah, I know, Doraemon is so awesome, aren't they?
Otakon: I like Astroboy, too. He's so like you, don't you think?
Otakon: The Grave of Fireflies is so  (sob)... heartbreaking (sob)... Huh? You didn't feel a thing? (Confused)
Or maybe like this:
Snake: Hal, I know we had been good friends for long, but if you dared to shows her THOSE again....
Otakon: But... But... It's just Di Gi Charat....
Snake: IT'S ANNOYING TO HAVE HER SAYS "NYO"-THIS, "NYO"-THAT, NOT TO MENTION INSTEAD OF USING GUNS, SHE JUST STARE THEM SCREAMING "MEKARA BEAM" SOMETHING, GIVING AWAY OUR POSITION, AND THERE'S MORE, DAMMIT!!!!
Or even like this:
Otakon: Huh? Where's that Mosin Nagant? Snake will kill me if....
Sunny: Uncle, looks! Gunslinger-Chan shows me how to use this gun! She shows me how to shoot right into people's head....
Otakon: DAMMIT !!!!! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME FOR SURE!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 17:06

3klicks wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:It's a pity the Necronomicon's a fake.
Oh don't be so sure. We won't know untill we try. Razz Well, picture a page of the "Necronomicon" here. (I have practically everything he's written in a 10MB file of PDF's, so if anyone wants I'd be happy to make it available.)
Yes please. Smile

3klicks wrote:I just spent well over an hour trying to prove that (A or B) is the
same as (B or A), and failed miserably. Now I'm rather frustrated and
feel that a bit of divine assistance wouldn't hurt.
Do you still need help with this? I'm taking descrete structures right now so we're covering stuff like this.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 22:13

I'm not saying that the Necronomicon doesn't exist. I'm saying that many copies of it are extant (yours included), but they're not the ancient evil texts that people make them out to be. H.P. Lovecraft created the Necronomicon out of whole cloth - it's a prop for Lovecraft's stories, a made-up companion volume to his superlative tales of the macabre, and it belongs firmly in the fiction section of any bookstore. Which it has, actually - paperback editions were released by the thousands in the Eighties, courtesy Avon Books. You can go here for further info.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum