Fanon Norms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fanon Norms

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 12 Apr 2008 - 20:43

Sasahara floated a suggestion in the 'Idea and Concept Generation' thread that a list of common troupes and story plots in Gunslinger Girl fanfiction be made for reference - this is it. Without further ado, here are some:

1) Claes is presented as a prim and proper girl who secretly wishes to let her hair down and go wild (concept generated by Ministry Agent). More often than not, she is depicted as being one for erotica, and owning an secret stash of said material.

2) New cyborgs and handlers enter the scene (concept generated by Nachtsider). Said teams may be members of the SWA, or of a similar foreign agency (see below).

3) Male cyborgs exist (concept generated by Nachtsider). Said male cyborgs may have female or male handlers, and may be members of the SWA, or of a similar foreign agency (see below).

4) Foreign counterparts to the SWA exist (concept generated by Nachtsider). These may consist solely of female operatives, solely of male operatives, or may be equal-opportunity employers.

5) Intra-agency or inter-agency romance as a plot device (concept generated by Nachtsider). Said romantic relationship may be between cyborgs, between cyborgs and handlers, or between handlers, and may take any form - heterosexual or otherwise (see more below).

6) Terrorist organizations have begun to utilize cyborgs themselves (concept generated by Sheo Darren). Said cyborgs may be male or female with male or female handlers. They may develop romantic attractions among themselves or with their opposite numbers serving with lawful agencies.

7) Fics focusing on Elsa. Most tend to dwell on her angst and on her tragic final days (concept generated by SeraphJewel); several explore the factors that drove her over the edge and attempt to flesh out her character (concept generated by Nachtsider).

8) Full-blown humor in the Gunslinger Girl universe (concept generated by Sintendo). While fics prior to Sin's have had some moments of humor in them, his 'Lighter Side' is the first humor fic built from the ground up as such.

9) Shojou-ai/yuri fics (concept generated by Black XIII). Common 'ships are Henrietta/Rico and Claes/Triela (latter pairing being something of a Sheo Darren touchstone).

10) Romance between handlers and cyborgs (canonical concept). Common 'ships are Henrietta/Giuseppe and Hillshire/Triela (the latter being a beloved topic of many a fan). Relationships may sometimes take a turn for the disturbing (concept generated by Colonel Marksman, subsequently appearing in canon).

11) Crossovers with other anime or manga (concept generated by A-Z Mark II). The most common crossover is with Noir (by A-Z Mark II), this idea later spawning the greatest Gunslinger Girl fic of them all (Sheo Darren's 'Life Goes On').

12) Crossovers between various authors' fanfiction (concept generated by Nachtsider and Sheo Darren). Said crossovers can range from serious to downright wacky.

13) Attemprs to pair OCs up with Triela (concept generated by Panzer IV). Many attempts have been made - some are nice, while others fall short of the mark. None, in my opinion, are perfect.

Last edited by Nachtsider on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 0:28; edited 1 time in total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Fanon Norms

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 13 Apr 2008 - 5:43

@Nachtsider wrote:13) Attemprs to pair OCs up with Triela (concept generated by Panzer IV). Many attempts have been made - some are nice, while others fall short of the mark. None, in my opinion, are perfect.
Damn Nach. Why are you singling out poor Triela for predator fics? NO

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 13 Apr 2008 - 8:13

I was tasked with listing stuff that frequently pops up in Gunslinger Girl fanfiction, Danjo - just following orders.

Does this mean to say that everything else on that list is fine by you?

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sun 13 Apr 2008 - 8:58

hey the only thing i fall under here is #13... it that a good thing?

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 13 Apr 2008 - 10:55

Well, not in Danjo's book, evidently...

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sun 13 Apr 2008 - 18:55

Your Honor, Sasahara17 pleads guilty of the following offences...

@Nachtsider wrote:1) Claes is presented as a prim and proper girl who secretly wishes to let her hair down and go wild.
Oh ho... what about getting an adult body with a *ahem* respectible bust?

@Nachtsider wrote:2) New cyborgs and handlers enter the scene (concept generated by Nachtsider). Said teams may be members of the SWA, or of a similar foreign agency (see below).
I have more OC's than I can count right about now, and that just the ones I have lined up for 'Partners'...

@Nachtsider wrote:6) Terrorist organizations have begun to utilize cyborgs themselves.
GSG; Echoes entire plot basically kicked off by of this occuring.

@Nachtsider wrote:7) Fics focusing on Elsa.
Owie. I have an Entire series that focuses on Elsa. Guilty as charged.

@Nachtsider wrote:8) Full-blown humor in the Gunslinger Girl universe.
Shall we may a number (14); Full blown INSANITY in the Gunslinger Girl Universe?

@Nachtsider wrote:9) Shojou-ai/yuri fics (concept generated by Black XIII).
One name; Iris. Is she going to be an intresting character to write.

@Nachtsider wrote:12) Crossovers between various authors' fanfiction (concept generated by Nachtsider and Sheo Darren). Said crossovers can range from serious to downright wacky.
Downright insane more like it.

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 13 Apr 2008 - 21:36

@Nachtsider wrote:Well, not in Danjo's book, evidently...
Instead of saying “pair up” you really should say “conquering”. Sorry but I get the distinct feeling that a lot of people who write these types of stories are really just living vicariously through their OC’s.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 0:44

@Danjo3 wrote:
Instead of saying “pair up” you really should say “conquering”. Sorry but I get the distinct feeling that a lot of people who write these types of stories are really just living vicariously through their OC’s.
Entirely possible. I'm guilty of that as well, if you can call a 'reverse gender self insert' who is the orginisation's janitor a 'self insert'.

Would having canon character's lusting after Ferro's booty be considered to be a thrope? I've seen severalm instances of this, but I'm not sure if there's enougth to make the list.

And would the constant German Sausage jokes also make the list?

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 1:06

@sasahara17 wrote:Oh ho... what about getting an adult body with a *ahem* respectible bust?
I think Sheo already did that one in 'Terminator Claes'.

@Danjo3 wrote:Sorry but I get the distinct feeling that a lot of people who write these types of stories are really just living vicariously through their OC’s
I won't deny that some people undoubtedly do, Danjo, although you can strike me off the list. I had nothing like that in mind when I paired Meir up with Rico - all I intended to do was to carry on where they left off in Chapter Two/Episode Three of the canon.

Sausage jokes - heh. I've just featured one in my latest installment of 'ZENith'. Those are comedy gold.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 1:16

@Nachtsider wrote:
@sasahara17 wrote:Oh ho... what about getting an adult body with a *ahem* respectible bust?
I think Sheo already did that one in 'Terminator Claes'.
Well, that's good cause, cause I'll doing it again. Pity Triela will be flat as a washboard by comparsion (no expensive doll up for her).

@Nachtsider wrote:Sausage jokes - heh. I've just featured one in my latest installment of 'ZENith'. Those are comedy gold.
Oh yeh naughty German Sausage! Haw-haw-haw! that's it. Number (14), Hillshire will forever be haunted by his relation to that German Sausage!

What was the song though? Didn't recognise it at all.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 1:22

I dare you to listen to it. It's 'The Name Game' by Shirley Ellis.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 9:37

@Danjo3 wrote:

hey, i do admit that id hit on Triela given the chance but i don't like the idea of putting one's self into an OC. the only reason why Triela is constantly the target is because a) she is Triela! b) she the oldest amongst the orginal 1st gen and given that most Lethal Lads (sounds better than Lifetaker Lads, don't u think so Nacht?) are 16 and above Triela is the sanest target.

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 9:49

Nachtsider wrote:13) Attemprs to pair OCs up with Triela (concept generated by Panzer IV). Many attempts have been made - some are nice, while others fall short of the mark. None, in my opinion, are perfect.

Damn Nach. Why are you singling out poor Triela for predator fics? NO

Ouch...

Well, I'll admit that I'd love to have someone like Triela by my side all the time. But putting one's self as an OC? No. Compare my character right now with my OC, we differ by a lot of degree. Sure, its unavoidable sometimes, but most OC authors tries not to.

I have to admit it is rather difficult to create a male OC that entirely blends in with the whole GSG universe.

i do admit that id hit on Triela given the chance but i don't like the idea of putting one's self into an OC

Uuh...hit as in 'with a fist'...?

And beside Triela, other OCs have their eyes set on the rest of the girls too, no? Like Rico, Henrietta, Angelica, Claes...

Claes is presented as a prim and proper girl who secretly wishes to let her hair down and go wild (concept generated by Ministry Agent). More often than not, she is depicted as being one for erotica, and owning an secret stash of said material.

0_0

Somehow I could seriously imagine her like that...

Triela: Claes? What are you reading?
Claes: Something about yur...(turns to Triela) WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!??
Triela: ...this is my room...(suspicious) You're reading something suspicious huh...?
Claes: (embarrassed) None of your business!
Trilea: A 'boy' mag?
Claes: No! More like...a girl mag
Triela: Tch, boring...(leaves)
Claes: Triela...I would always offer myself to try these positions I've found...

0_0;

Now that's rather over the fence...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 13:50

I know one certain member who is making a Ferro on Male cyborg Fic Razz

Hope it will get out soon because i have read the beta, and i'd love to see that one in its full...

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 14:57

Let's see what I fall under.

#1- No
#2- Yes
#3- Yes
#4- Yes
#5- Does an eventual relationship between a cyborg and an everyday normal person count? Oh yeah, and my first entry into the Creativity Challange
#6- No
#7- Yes, but it has a bit of a twist to the above mentioned
#8- No
#9- No
#10- Well, there was that one creativity challange
#11- One in the works... kinda. I've had a lack of motivation to write lately so it's still in the "Coming Soon" department, and it's a movie and not an anime or manga, but a crossover none-the-less
#12- No
#13- No

Great job Nachtsider, now I'll be racking my brain trying to come up with something unique. Way to go. *Wanders off muttering about how pathetic I've become*

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"What do you mean 'What the hell is a Funyarinpa?' You mean... you don't know?"
"How the hell would I know?"
"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 15:05

@Probit Return wrote:#5- Does an eventual relationship between a cyborg and an everyday normal person count?
That particular route has been done before, but it's quite uncommon. Hence, my not including it under 'fanon norms'.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 23:28

@Nachtsider wrote:
@Probit Return wrote:#5- Does an eventual relationship between a cyborg and an everyday normal person count?
That particular route has been done before, but it's quite uncommon. Hence, my not including it under 'fanon norms'.

i personally saw too much cyborg on cyborg, cyborg on handler pair ups so i intentionally made my 1st fic normal person on cyborg. it was then that i realized that it was hard to replicate again (not everyone is a child assassin) but i have come up with a couple of ways to make it happen

1. Rico x Emilio style
2. The girl is sent undercover into a school, finds a boy
3. a SWA employees' son (not sure but it is possible)
4. cyborg girl and synthetic body part boy supported by the agency (eg. Angie's cousin)

Warning: None of this ensures you from not being in the bussiness end of a pistol in the hands of a cyborg girl saying "im sorry"

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Tue 15 Apr 2008 - 10:10

Oh, I've got a plan to get around that. Boy do I have a plan.

...Too bad the story falls under a few other groups listed. Damn. *Goes back to racking brain for a completely new and original idea* This one's gonna be tough.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 15 Apr 2008 - 11:13

2. The girl is sent undercover into a school, finds a boy

hehehehhee...

then what happen?

*recalls the horrors of School Days*

...yeah...

...and the end would lead to another boy ended in the barrel of another girl's gun (not the other way around).

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 16 Apr 2008 - 8:10

@Probit Return wrote:Oh, I've got a plan to get around that. Boy do I have a plan.

...Too bad the story falls under a few other groups listed. Damn. *Goes back to racking brain for a completely new and original idea* This one's gonna be tough.

just make sure it does not have anything to do with non-cyborg child assassins, i got that covered too.

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Wed 16 Apr 2008 - 13:55

Nope nope. No non-cyborg assassins so you don't have to worry about that.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Thu 29 May 2008 - 3:39

Nobody noticed these diamond ideas from Natch?

:hell fuck Aur

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Wed 24 Sep 2008 - 14:51

Here is one.

On of the Canon Cyborgs has a long lost sibling whom eventually reunite.
I'm allready using that one btw Very Happy

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 0:31

OMG Fuggin' uber-LOLZ!!!

In the spirit of Sasahara's confession, I hereby present my own psuedo-Nuremburg.

In reference to:

Charge 1
- Not Guilty

Charge 2 - No Contest, I have created such a cyborg and will enter another soon.

Charge 3 - No Contest, I have yet to NOT scrap a female cyborg idea.

Charge 4 - Not Guilty, unless freelancing counts.

Charge 5 - Guilty by Association

Charge 6 - Not guilty, unless freelancing counts as previously mentioned.

Charge 7 - Not Guilty, I'm just not that big an Elsa fan.

Charge 8 - Guilty by Association, Piccole Risa didn't start as a humor-fic, but that was my intention all along.

Charge 9 - Not Guilty...as of now; I'm considering some FerroxPriscilla ideas

Charge 10 - Guilty, and that one was born from this very forum so if it gets under your skin in a bad way, just remember. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!

Charge 11
- I reserve the right to withhold my plea

Charge 12 - Guilty by Association, while I have yet to do an outright crossover, I have taken references from the fiction of others and participated in many.

Charge 13 - Not Guilty, oh hell no. I ain't touching that subject and I implore you all not to tempt me.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 5:43

I need something to do, So I'll fill one of there as well. *steals template from Boomer*

In reference to:

Charge 1
- Not Guilty

Charge 2 - Guilty.

Charge 3 - Guilty, two offenses actually. said male cyborgs are twins

Charge 4 - Guilty, The Russian have one Very Happy (never really got around that.)

Charge 5 - Not guilty

Charge 6 - Not guilty

Charge 7 - Not guilty

Charge 8 - Not guilty

Charge 9 - Not guilty, though it has crossed my mind Razz

Charge 10 - Guilty as hell... 34 year old handler (who looks like a 19 year old) and a 20 year old Cyborg.

Charge 11 - Guilty, 'Legend of the Swordsmen' is one hell of a crossover.

Charge 12 - 'Legend of the Swordsmen' once again.

Charge 13 - Guilty, but I'm trying my best not to make it look like a half assed job.
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 10:37

1) Claes is presented as a prim and proper girl who secretly wishes to let her hair down and go wild (concept generated by Ministry Agent). More often than not, she is depicted as being one for erotica, and owning an secret stash of said material.
Done this before but I don't remember where actually...

wait her hair is already down so that means that she is wild?

2) New cyborgs and handlers enter the scene (concept generated by Nachtsider). Said teams may be members of the SWA, or of a similar foreign agency (see below).
Yep, done this--most definitely have. Mmmhm...

3) Male cyborgs exist (concept generated by Nachtsider). Said male cyborgs may have female or male handlers, and may be members of the SWA, or of a similar foreign agency (see below).
Yep, done this thrice. Frederick, Edward and Gewehr. I knew I should move to girls soon...

...and there comes Anna!

4) Foreign counterparts to the SWA exist (concept generated by Nachtsider). These may consist solely of female operatives, solely of male operatives, or may be equal-opportunity employers.
Nope--but will be, soon.

5) Intra-agency or inter-agency romance as a plot device (concept generated by Nachtsider). Said romantic relationship may be between cyborgs, between cyborgs and handlers, or between handlers, and may take any form - heterosexual or otherwise (see more below).
Done this. I seem am more geared towards romance and drama rather than humor and action/adventure fics... -_-;

6) Terrorist organizations have begun to utilize cyborgs themselves (concept generated by Sheo Darren). Said cyborgs may be male or female with male or female handlers. They may develop romantic attractions among themselves or with their opposite numbers serving with lawful agencies.
Nope, not that I know of.

7) Fics focusing on Elsa. Most tend to dwell on her angst and on her tragic final days (concept generated by SeraphJewel); several explore the factors that drove her over the edge and attempt to flesh out her character (concept generated by Nachtsider).
Nuh-uh. Not working on this one and never planned to.

8) Full-blown humor in the Gunslinger Girl universe (concept generated by Sintendo). While fics prior to Sin's have had some moments of humor in them, his 'Lighter Side' is the first humor fic built from the ground up as such.
Attempted this but am out of inspiration for 'Return to Basics'

9) Shojou-ai/yuri fics (concept generated by Black XIII). Common 'ships are Henrietta/Rico and Claes/Triela (latter pairing being something of a Sheo Darren touchstone).
Even if hell comes close I am NOT touching this one 0_0

10) Romance between handlers and cyborgs (canonical concept). Common 'ships are Henrietta/Giuseppe and Hillshire/Triela (the latter being a beloved topic of many a fan). Relationships may sometimes take a turn for the disturbing (concept generated by Colonel Marksman, subsequently appearing in canon).
Haven't attempted this yet--gave some hints in fics though. But to a disturbing extent, nothing can beat Colo-sen's writing on this one.

11) Crossovers with other anime or manga (concept generated by A-Z Mark II). The most common crossover is with Noir (by A-Z Mark II), this idea later spawning the greatest Gunslinger Girl fic of them all (Sheo Darren's 'Life Goes On').
Done this in 'Back to Basics' but am currently cutting it short. Crossover with School Rumble (and maybe a little School Days in some part :p)

12) Crossovers between various authors' fanfiction (concept generated by Nachtsider and Sheo Darren). Said crossovers can range from serious to downright wacky.
THIS is one I'm working on currently!

13) Attemprs to pair OCs up with Triela (concept generated by Panzer IV). Many attempts have been made - some are nice, while others fall short of the mark. None, in my opinion, are perfect
Probably something I'm most guilty of... -_-;

But wait...aren't there others out there to this date who attempted to pair their OCs to Henrietta, Rico, Claes, Angelica and Petrushka? So I don't think Triela should be singled out...

Yeah, I am the first to do so *I think*
None are perfect? Damn, time to re-write this into something else! Fix the grammar, fix the plot, add more chapters, insert more development, etc.

...until I finished one fic...

Last edited by Panzer IV on Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 11:24; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 11:07

Since I only have a handful of stories out to date, this is a more forward-thinking response:

Won't be going there...

Pretty much have to do that unless you only wish to play with the canon characters. Smile

I'm considering a twist on this (male, but not a cyborg) for a story.

Said twist will be with an agency other then the SWA and outside of Italy.

Not planning any intra-agency romance. Too early to say about inter-agency, but I am leaning towards no.

Too early to say.

Already been done so well, I'd rather not approach the subject in a poorer form. Plus my OCs came after her death.

Doing this now with "Carbon-Fiber Chef".

To quote the first President Bush - "Not gonna happen."

13) Attemprs to pair OCs up with Triela (concept generated by Panzer IV). Many attempts have been made - some are nice, while others fall short of the mark. None, in my opinion, are perfect.

Kara doesn't swing that way. Smile
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10900

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 18:04

@Kiskaloo wrote:

Kara doesn't swing that way. Smile

I lolled.

Even if Kara did swing that way, Claes would have first dibs on Triela anyway.
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content