Henrietta

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 10:47

I would think that it would not be necessary to remove her uterus to terminate a pregnancy, especially one that was what, only a few days old?

Mind you, I am operating under the assumption her uterus was removed at the original hospital and not during her cybernetic conversion because if they took Henrietta's out during conversion, they should have done it to all the girls, and yet we know they did not with Triela. So uterus removal is not SOP for a conversion.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10896

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 15:56

Giving someone a hysterectomy as an abortion procedure is unheard of and utterly unnecessary.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5718

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 21:09

I agree with both Kisk and Nacht.

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Alfisti on Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 21:31

Kiskaloo wrote:Mind you, I am operating under the assumption her uterus was removed at the original hospital and not during her cybernetic conversion because if they took Henrietta's out during conversion, they should have done it to all the girls, and yet we know they did not with Triela. So uterus removal is not SOP for a conversion.
I dunno, I'm still of the opinion that the cyborg conversion process and conditioning isn't an exact science. The SWA's right out on the ragged edge of what medical science can achieve, so I imagine they're trying different things all the time, particularly when it came to creating the Gen1 girls. So I imagine each case being slightly different, not to mention girls coming in with different injuries or mental traumas. Sure there are probably some standard guidelines, but they'd be just that: guidlines.

Besides, they're Italian... and I'm sure we all remember how the Italians went about building things like Lamborginis. What was handy was what was used to build a car. Hence why none of the wiring diagrams ever look like what's actually in the car. Razz

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5752

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 22:02

Kiskaloo wrote:Mind you, I am operating under the assumption her uterus was removed at the original hospital and not during her cybernetic conversion
I'd never really given it much thought, but that's logical. Given the nature of her assault it was probably hemorrhaging a lot of blood.

I strongly doubt Yu will ever do it but I'd love to see the back-story on Henrietta's family, and why they were wiped out so brutally. All we know is that there were 6 of them (plus 'Etta) and she was the only survivor.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by theprodigalson on Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 23:19

I wish there HAD to be a reason every time stuff like that happens...

theprodigalson

Forum Posts : 436

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Officer_Charon on Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 0:33

@theprodigalson: I agree.

Nacht, Kisk: I wasn't trying to claim that the hysterectomy was required because of a pregnancy - or rather that the pregnancy was the ONLY reason for it - but rather that it was something that had just worked itself into the gearing in my head and wouldn't come loose.

It seemed to make more sense when I initially thought it up, at least... :/

Officer_Charon

Forum Posts : 1470

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 2:55

That's alright, mate. Didn't mean to sound stern or overly critical.

Professor Voodoo wrote:I strongly doubt Yu will ever do it but I'd love to see the back-story on Henrietta's family, and why they were wiped out so brutally. All we know is that there were 6 of them (plus 'Etta) and she was the only survivor.
Here's, um... one possible take on things.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4049417/1/Justice_Served

(runs)

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5718

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 17:44

Look at Natch go!!! ROTFL

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 19:05

Geeze it seems everytime a new discussion topic on the cyborgs comes around Nachtsider already has an awsome story written about it. High Five so from now on I think I'll just some it up with Nacht did it
avatar
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Location : Mongolia.... that is all

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 20:21

Thank ya kindly. High Five

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Officer_Charon on Fri 22 Oct 2010 - 0:37

Didn't mean to sound defensive either, so it evens out, Nacht. *grins*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
avatar
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Location : Savannah, GA

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by zarien85 on Mon 25 Oct 2010 - 21:34

nice job with story

zarien85

Male

Forum Posts : 113

Location : usa

Fan of : all of them

Original Characters : Cat Jade

Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Mon 25 Oct 2010 - 21:52

zarien85 wrote:nice job with story

Seconds that opinion.
avatar
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by zarien85 on Thu 28 Oct 2010 - 17:08

more please

zarien85

Male

Forum Posts : 113

Location : usa

Fan of : all of them

Original Characters : Cat Jade

Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 28 Oct 2010 - 17:59

Aw, c'mon, guys. Leave a review on the story's page already and not here. Laughing

I'll write more when the time comes my way. That's sadly scarce these days. Hopefully by December.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Schaschanist on Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 19:11

Based on that what Henrietta (i love this name) said to Elenora in chapter 5, my brain created a little scene.

Situation (totally fictional):

Henrietta was again injured during a mission.
In the infirmary of the agency she was largely repaired. and now wears lots of bandages in fact of her large wounds.
She comes straight from her rooms and meet, on her way back to the infirmary, two employees of the agency. They looked at Henrietta with a disdainful glance.
She felt sad and started crying.
Back at the station Jose was waiting for Henrietta.

He saw that she was crying and asked her:
"What's going on, Henrietta?"

She answered:
"Many people her hates me, they think i'm a monster.
Although I'm more a robot than a human, but I'm still a human.
If you hurt me, I bleed.
If you hit me, I feel pain.
When I eat, I must also go to the toilet.
I can think and act independently.
I enjoy listen to music and playing music.
I like to read books and enjoy writing my diary.
After all i'm still a adolescent kid, have feelings and cry if you hurt me.
So what separates me from a normal person?
My mechanical (artificial) body? My superhuman strength?
I am a killing machine, that's the price I pay for my new life here at the agency.
But I am still a human being like everyone else, right?"

And José solaces her:
"Henrietta, no matter what may happen or even what others may say, for me you are and always will be my little sunshine."


My brain tolds me, Henrietta could have said that because an issue of the conditioning. She became a bit more like a normal kid than an cyborg assassin in fact of the drug.

I know its not very good, but it's something my brain spit out last night while i was dreaming. Awesome!
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by zarien85 on Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 19:26

head bang Awesome!

zarien85

Male

Forum Posts : 113

Location : usa

Fan of : all of them

Original Characters : Cat Jade

Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Schaschanist on Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 19:31

I hope its clearly or easy to understand. I have written most of this in German, so some words are translated with google translator, the rest is translated with with my own English

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 12:59

Officer_Charon wrote:I know it's already been covered here that Henrietta was assaulted, vice sexually assaulted in the canon (rather, the sexually part was never specifically mentioned, nor even implied.) However, she states to Triela that when she was converted, they removed her uterus.

One could posit that the removal was to allow her body to be toughened against damage by the removal of a non-necessary organ. However, were that the case, a CQB expert like Triela would also have had hers removed.

This was when my mind started thinking like SVU. What if her uterus was removed as a consequence of sexual assault, such as an involuntary impregnation? I know that her implied age is something around 10, so the onset of menarche is not improbable...

Maybe I'm focusing too much on this one particular detail in Henrietta's already tragic life? It would certainly be in keeping with the grittiness of the setting...
IMHO...
The slaughter of Henrietta's family and her assault; in the criminal mind, one does not hang around the scene of the crime unless he thinks his job was not completed or something in his deranged mind tells him to continue what he is doing. Hence, one does not repeatedly assault somebody during the execution of a crime like that done to Henrietta's family unless its sexually assaulting them. Yes, Henrietta was chopped up, as probably was the other members of her family. And chances are such a sicko would have '(repeatedly sexually) assaulted' the family members after he had killed them. Henrietta was just waiting for her turn on line as far as this sicko was concerned, continuing to be alive as the others died around her.

The part of her uterus, Natch (or somebody else) once said somewhere that its a possibility that the culprit(s) took it as a trophy (along with other parts from other family member). Another similar comment was made is that the uterus was too damage, not from the rape which may be possible, but because the culprit cut it when gutting her. In Yu's Pre2000 works of GsG, there is a pic of Henrietta 'nude' where is shows a long scar from her pelvis up to her breast bone. Such damage would have taken the uterus and small intestines, and would contaminate the uterus with the digested food and e.coli bacteria that is there to aide digestion of certain items from inside the intestines. Such a contamination would not be easy to clean inside the body so I would speculate that it would have to be removed to save the patient. This would not have been done by the SWA but by the emergency room where she was taken too; where things are done to save the patient and consequences they would have to live through be damned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 13:24

In Yu's Pre2000 works of GsG, there is a pic of Henrietta 'nude' where is shows a long scar from her pelvis up to her breast bone. Such damage would take the uterus and small intestines, and would contaminate the uterus with the digested food and e.coli bacteria that is there to aide digestion of certain items. Such a contamination would not be easy to clean inside the body so I would speculate that it would have to be removed to save the patient. This would not have been done by the SWA but by the emergency room where she was taken too; where things are done to save the patient and consequences they would have to live through be damned.

Possible.

Or think of chapter 59 page 17 where the masked culprit is sitting on this girl (i think its "the old henrietta") and is chopping her.
May it could be that he had slashed his ax into her uterus several times and its totally ruined (too hard damaged) and must be removed in fact of that.

But by the way, where did you have seen that picture? I never saw a picture like this.
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 14:27

schaschanist wrote:Possible.

Or think of chapter 59 page 17 where the masked culprit is sitting on this girl (i think its "the old henrietta") and is chopping her.
May it could be that he had slashed his ax into her uterus several times and its totally ruined (too hard damaged) and must be removed in fact of that.

But by the way, where did you have seen that picture? I never saw a picture like this.
Memory flashbacks are not reliable for consistency. Also, at the time, Henrietta has been though a lot of stress. In V1 Ch1 Pg25, it does show that the left eye was bandaged, as ch59 pg17 shows that it was injured. But this shows the culprit on top of her on her bed, when reports shows that she was found on the floor with her dead family members around her. That is a major strike against consistency. Also in Yu's Gunslinger Girl collection 1998 - 2000, shows Henrietta with her leg cut off at the knee. There is another one that I have seen where the injuries were reversed (right eye and left leg/arm chopped).

With Angie, her memories kept faulting on her dog. Henrietta, for this one time thus far, is faulting to this memory. The mind is putting together and adding things when things dont make sense. She was found with the bodies of her dead family around her. Her memory only shows her attacked on the bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 15:07

I know that its a bit confuse.
In the chapter 59 she's lying in her bed and is butchered.
In chapter 1 they told she was found next to her family.

But it's hard to see such an innocent girl like Henrietta in that scene. Lost half of her left leg, most of her right arm, her uterus and the light of her left eye.
Very strange for a little girl. I'm sure, without the conditioning, she has done a suicide still in hospital to end her pain (however she would do this with in her hopeless, crippled situation) .... but thats speculation ...


BUT, you dont know what happened between the butchering in the bed and her found on the ground.
Maybe the culprit has grinded her from the bed to the rest of her family as a treatment.

There are still more fuckin' freaks out there than you want to know, dude.
I think Saw is not so fictional you think... i think there is more reality in it than .... in some crime series in the TV.
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 15:34

schaschanist wrote:I know that its a bit confuse.
In the chapter 59 she's lying in her bed and is butchered.
In chapter 1 they told she was found next to her family.

But it's hard to see such an innocent girl like Henrietta in that scene. Lost half of her left leg, most of her right arm, her uterus and the light of her left eye.
Very strange for a little girl. I'm sure, without the conditioning, she has done a suicide still in hospital to end her pain (however she would do this with in her hopeless, crippled situation) .... but thats speculation ...
Its not strange when somebody does it to her. And like you said, that is what the doctors said that Henrietta wanted to kill herself.

When somebody goes through such personal trauma to their bodies through a criminal act done to them they can go in either direction: 1)Be a social shut in and not deal with the rest of the world with the possibility of killing themselves. or 2)Be an extrovert and to against their pain. Can you say Batman?

The same is said of rape victims: 1) become a social shut in and be afraid of the world or 2)become a sexual extrovert.


schaschanist wrote:BUT, you dont know what happened between the butchering in the bed and her found on the ground.
Maybe the culprit has grinded her from the bed to the rest of her family as a treatment.

There are still more fuckin' freaks out there than you want to know, dude.
I think Saw is not so fictional you think... i think there is more reality in it than .... in some crime series in the TV.
Bub... You dont know me.
I worked as a lifeguard, teacher, cop, social worker and government agent in my life. I have seen things that would have turned the stomachs of men who say that they can see these things. I have saved lives when others gave up on them. I seen the freaks out there and scared them. I know what limits the mind places on person during such trauma. Only training can take a person out of one situation and puts them into another.

There are some really sick people out there. Only good thing is good people out number then by a couple of hundred to one. Bad thing is, sometimes good people do not want to act when they should. Consider that most crimes are repeated by the same individuals. Consider that there are some idiots who think that they are cool on copying another criminal's crimes. You get rid of them, you do not eliminate crimes. Criminal action is a desire that one acts upon. "I desire drugs so I must rob and steal to get them, not caring who gets hurt in the process as long as it is not me." "I desire this people to be dead, so I must kill him." "I desire to kill again, so kill I must."

It does not matter, humans are the most disgusting creatures on the planet. I know that and seen them at their best and their worse. TV is only there to vilify anyone who gets in front of the lens who does not work for them. The media only gets its many when many turn to it to see what vile and horrendous deeds have been done and be glad that it did not happen to them. I try my best to help others in the best of my abilities, but there are those out there are are trying their best to undo my good work.

So dont tell me what is out there. I have probably been doing this longer than your parents have been alive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 16:22

So dont tell me what is out there. I have probably been doing this longer than your parents have been alive.

Okey, then you understand the thematic about that Manga.
Use Persons that have been treated by villains to kill villains. It's kind of ... revenge/vengeance Evil

I think because of the loosing of her family Henriettas inner personality has changed completely.
Because she already lost many people she loved she became a protector of everything what has a meaning to her.
I think thats the reason why she lost control in chapter one or when she jump down the city to get back her bag in chapter 5.
But that is only what my head says me about the reason why happened what happened.
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 17:42

Personally, I view Henrietta's memories in the "bacta tank" as accurate. There is no reason for Yu to not make them accurate and we should remember that ADV played a bit fast and loose with the translation, so just because ADV said "next to her family" does not mean Yu said that. Henrietta lived, so it's quite possible she crawled to her family after the attack. And Yu might very well have just forgotten what he wrote before and this is now what he wants.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 19:23

Yeah, that could happened too.
Maybe Yu forgotten that fact over the years...
We all forget things over the years (but the girls forget more in the same time because of the conditioning).

What's going on when a cyborg become clarity about reality you cam see in chapter 58.
Henrietta has forgotten what she did last Christmas and cries because she's frightening about her thought she would die.


As I say. They are killer machines with mechanical bodies, but they are still (mentally) kids and humans.
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 23:11

schaschanist wrote:I think because of the loosing of her family Henriettas inner personality has changed completely.
Because she already lost many people she loved she became a protector of everything what has a meaning to her.
I think thats the reason why she lost control in chapter one or when she jump down the city to get back her bag in chapter 5.
But that is only what my head says me about the reason why happened what happened.
Conditioning made her forget what had happened to her before she became a cyborg. So this point is moot.
What memories that can not be accessed by the conscious mind might be by the subconscious. Thus under a medical procedure where they are put down medically, the subconscious runs wild without the the control of the conscious (Id, Ego and Superego). Thus what memories that are accessed, no matter how vivid can not be deemed as the truth.

In cases of hypnosis, where an outside force tries to access the subconscious, what the subconscious gives become unreliable.

Kiskaloo wrote:Personally, I view Henrietta's memories in the "bacta tank" as accurate. There is no reason for Yu to not make them accurate and we should remember that ADV played a bit fast and loose with the translation, so just because ADV said "next to her family" does not mean Yu said that. Henrietta lived, so it's quite possible she crawled to her family after the attack. And Yu might very well have just forgotten what he wrote before and this is now what he wants.
This is from the man who stated that he can not trust Yu's version of the Gunslinger Girl Universe because Yu Adia himself is very inconsistent in his own universe and therefore as started to rewrite his own fanfiction because of it?

schaschanist wrote:Yeah, that could happened too.
Maybe Yu forgotten that fact over the years...
We all forget things over the years (but the girls forget more in the same time because of the conditioning).

What's going on when a cyborg become clarity about reality you cam see in chapter 58.
Henrietta has forgotten what she did last Christmas and cries because she's frightening about her thought she would die.


As I say. They are killer machines with mechanical bodies, but they are still (mentally) kids and humans.
Yu has not forgetten because he has all that material he has created to refer to himself.
Now if Henrietta has forgotten what happened in the Christmas the year before, how is she going to remember her own assault? Subconscious memories, as I stated before, as vivid they can be are only fragments of what actually happened. Like Triela being found in the snuff/child porn warehouse, what memories she has is at best only of that, she does dont remember how she got there or how she was saved. Thirdly, such memories are in the 3rd person looking in, not from their point of views.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Schaschanist on Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 11:17

Found a picture in the net:

The girl looks like Henrietta before turning into a Cyborg.

Its from Bittersweet Fools.
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Schaschanist on Wed 12 Jan 2011 - 17:23

Did i have to say more?

Okay, a few more words: "That's why we love her." Evil

And what we have learned? Do not, never ever, mess with a cyborg (or it's handler). Awesome!
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 12 Jan 2011 - 17:36

schaschanist wrote: "That's why we love her."
That's also why all the benches at the indoor shooting range are now bolted to the floor!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Schaschanist on Wed 12 Jan 2011 - 17:45

I don't think that prevents another situation like this.

At this point i want to remember you of Beatrice. She threw a 500kg Warhead out of a window.... by hand!
So, the girls are REALLY strong!!
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 12 Jan 2011 - 18:33

schaschanist wrote:Found a picture in the net:

The girl looks like Henrietta before turning into a Cyborg.

Its Tea from Bittersweet Fools.
That girls is Olmina from Bittersweet Fools.
Other girls in BsF that look like GsG girls are:
Folife - Chiara
Lenie - Pia (complete with the short white hair!)
Tea - Triela (and Tea in V1)
Francesca - Claes
Lepre - Angie

None of the BsF girls are cyborgs, but some have been drugged up to protect Alan.
Its a sicker story than GsG.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Schaschanist on Wed 12 Jan 2011 - 18:50

Any other pictures or scans ore something about Bittersweet Fools?
I haven't found anything more precisely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 12 Jan 2011 - 19:20

schaschanist wrote:Any other pictures or scans ore something about Bittersweet Fools?
I haven't found anything more precisely.
BsF material is very hard to find.
This image is the back of the CD case. it has all the girls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Awinnell on Wed 12 Jan 2011 - 19:27






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Odon on Sun 20 Feb 2011 - 1:14

Can I ask what happened to Henrietta after the Venice mission? Some of my fanfiction takes place after that time, so I need to know how to portray her and Jose.

This comment was made on TV tropes:

Emotionless Girl: Inflicted on Henrietta at a later stage when she is reconditioned to take on the late Beatrice's role as a bomb-sniffer following the battle in St. Mark's Campanile. The process 'resets her to factory settings', so to speak, wiping her memories and reducing her to a robotic personality.

There's also a reference to Jose now wearing an eyepatch and having a drinking problem.

If anyone here's read the untranslated chapters, could they just clarify this scene? Is the term "reset to factory" settings actually used? How do they describe it exactly (I realise this is difficult re: translations)? How does Henrietta respond to the other girls (and vice versa) after her reconditioning?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."
-- The Princess and the Warrior

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 464

Location : Brisbane, Australia

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 20 Feb 2011 - 1:17

Odon wrote:Can I ask what happened to Henrietta after the Venice mission?

They convert her into a bomb-sniffer to replace Beatrice. So like Beatrice, she is now pretty much emotionless. She's also a far more effective combat operative (no more "spray and pray" like Chapter 01).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 20 Feb 2011 - 1:25

Odon wrote: How does Henrietta respond to the other girls (and vice versa) after her reconditioning?
None of us have seen English translations for the chapters yet but it appears she does not even recognize them...implying a full memory wipe.

End of Chapter 74

As for the other cyborgs, they just seem awkward & confused by it all.

From Chapter 75

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by razschi on Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 5:57

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Odon wrote: How does Henrietta respond to the other girls (and vice versa) after her reconditioning?
None of us have seen English translations for the chapters yet but it appears she does not even recognize them...implying a full memory wipe.

End of Chapter 74

As for the other cyborgs, they just seem awkward & confused by it all.

From Chapter 75

[Kinda Spoiler] I think this last conditioning that restarted Hennrieta after such a long time and made her remember so much at once, made her snap so bad in chapter 83. It's just like you wake up from a several years amnesia and suddently realize how much you missed over the course of these years. They never should have conditioned her NO
avatar
razschi

Male

Forum Posts : 72

Location : Romania

Fan of : Henrietta and Angelica

Original Characters : Claudia

Comments : We need more ammo!

Registration date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Gunslingers of the Dead

Post by Odon on Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 19:56


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."
-- The Princess and the Warrior

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 464

Location : Brisbane, Australia

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 3:17

if most cyborgs weren't involved in their final battle, seeing Henrietta walking around like a zombie might want to make some handlers or cyborgs want escape the madness, 'One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest' style, u know?
scary......
avatar
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Odon on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 6:37

Professor Voodoo wrote: None of us have seen English translations for the chapters yet but it appears she does not even recognize them...implying a full memory wipe.

More chilling perhaps when we do find out what's being said. Henrietta recognises her friends, but there's no emotional attachment to the recognition, describing them with mere placeholder terms.

Has anyone tried writing zombie Henrietta in fanfiction (seeing as Yu never really explored the character)? There must be material in there for a short, at least.

All I could come up with was a single paragraph:

The girls had been trying to work with Henrietta. Claes would take her up to the roof at night and talk about the stars and planets. Rico walked their friend through the pleasures of their daily chores. Triela had shown her the once-cherished gifts from Jose: the designer perfumes, the Nikon SLR, the kaleidoscope, the Amati violin. Henrietta had examined the items dutifully, returned them to their cabinet and never touched them again.

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 464

Location : Brisbane, Australia

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Triela on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 9:06

I guess you guys haven't read later chapters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  AWWWWW YEAHHHH
avatar
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Location : In Steve's arms >:3

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 10:57

Odon wrote: Has anyone tried writing zombie Henrietta in fanfiction (seeing as Yu never really explored the character)? There must be material in there for a short, at least.
I think Kisk has written post-recondition Henrietta into his latest few chapters.

I intend to get around to it but I still need "Old" Henrietta for a few more episodes.
Triela wrote:
I guess you guys haven't read later chapters.
I wrote the post that Odon & razschi quoted back in February...a lot has happened since then. Having read Entropy's translation I'd surmise that 'Etta knows who Rico & Triela (basic programmed information) are but all her memories of their experiences together are gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 12:41

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Odon wrote: Has anyone tried writing zombie Henrietta in fanfiction (seeing as Yu never really explored the character)? There must be material in there for a short, at least.

I think Kisk has written post-recondition Henrietta into his latest few chapters.

Yes, in Pactio.

Kara and Henrietta were close because Henrietta was the first cyborg to welcome her and extended to her a very special gift - shared time she normally spent alone with Jose.

The change frightens Kara very deeply as it showed her the power the handlers have over them: they can literally snuff out their personality with a word to the Technical Branch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Odon on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 21:23

Kiskaloo wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:
Odon wrote: Has anyone tried writing zombie Henrietta in fanfiction (seeing as Yu never really explored the character)? There must be material in there for a short, at least.

I think Kisk has written post-recondition Henrietta into his latest few chapters.

Yes, in Pactio.

Kara and Henrietta were close because Henrietta was the first cyborg to welcome her and extended to her a very special gift - shared time she normally spent alone with Jose.

The change frightens Kara very deeply as it showed her the power the handlers have over them: they can literally snuff out their personality with a word to the Technical Branch.

Yes, even I was frightened on re-reading that scene. It's almost as if I remember it differently, and history has been rewritten to remove a gratuitous fanservice moment. Wink

Kara: Henrietta, what's wrong with you?
Henrietta: Hello [stranger/friend/madam/ladyboy]. I am a [sweet innocent selling flowers/lost girl seeking her big brother/cyborg killing machine]. I feel no [fear/pain/lolicon obsession towards my handler Jose].
Kara: Why are you speaking in an Austrian accent?
Henrietta: I have come from the future to change the past. I have been programmed to give you this.
Kara: A longer skirt?
Henrietta: Correct. When you get upset over my strange behaviour and rush to your handler for [protection/emotional reassurance/status clarification] which the historical records state you will do in one minute, 37 seconds...do not show your panties. Now give me your [clothes/boots/motorcycle]. I am freezing my ass off.


Last edited by Odon on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 21:59; edited 1 time in total

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 464

Location : Brisbane, Australia

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Odon on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 21:38

Kiskaloo wrote:
Odon wrote:Can I ask what happened to Henrietta after the Venice mission?

They convert her into a bomb-sniffer to replace Beatrice. So like Beatrice, she is now pretty much emotionless. She's also a far more effective combat operative (no more "spray and pray" like Chapter 01).

Not sure about the first point; I couldn't find any reference to Henrietta sniffing out bombs or taking over Beatrice's role.

Her shooting certainly seems to lack the 'beserk button' of her introductory scene. As long as she doesn't encounter anyone in balaclavas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."
-- The Princess and the Warrior

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 464

Location : Brisbane, Australia

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 22:17

Odon wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote:
Odon wrote:Can I ask what happened to Henrietta after the Venice mission?

They convert her into a bomb-sniffer to replace Beatrice. So like Beatrice, she is now pretty much emotionless. She's also a far more effective combat operative (no more "spray and pray" like Chapter 01).

Not sure about the first point; I couldn't find any reference to Henrietta sniffing out bombs or taking over Beatrice's role.

I was mostly guessing back then during my transcription of the text for future translation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Odon on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 22:37

That's a relief. Sniffing glue is bad enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."
-- The Princess and the Warrior

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 464

Location : Brisbane, Australia

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 23:52

Odon wrote:That's a relief. Sniffing glue is bad enough.
Marisa: You should try acetone.....it's grrrrreat! (passes out with a heavy thump)

Rico: That stuff made Marisa's head all silly! Me next!

Henrietta: Hey! This is supposed to be my thread!

Kara: I really don't think you three should be huffing industrial solvents.

Monty: Too right; you Series One girls have memories like swiss cheese already.

Rachel: And Mari, you never had enough brain cells to begin with so killing off more could be a very bad idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by ProjectZ on Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 7:54

she should 'Pack-A-Punch' that FN FAL. FN FALs aren't as good as EPC WNs.
avatar
ProjectZ

Male

Forum Posts : 42

Location : Pluto

Fan of : GsG (duh), FLCL, Soul Eater, Elfen Lied, Hetalia, K-on!

Original Characters : A few in the works, but nothing I'm willing to show yet

Comments : I don't always read Yuri.
But when I do, I prefer "Girl Friends"

Registration date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 21:19

one thing bother me is that the P90 used by henrietta.....P90 can be wielded by lefty shooter(i've tried it before because i'm lefty)...maybe this theorize if Henrietta is ambidextrous shooter......i mean you can choose mp7 submachinegun or mp5sd for choice but it's to much coincidence Etta choose P90..
avatar
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Location : Venezia-Italy

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Three Dog on Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 0:15

GattoNero wrote:one thing bother me is that the P90 used by henrietta.....P90 can be wielded by lefty shooter(i've tried it before because i'm lefty)...maybe this theorize if Henrietta is ambidextrous shooter......i mean you can choose mp7 submachinegun or mp5sd for choice but it's to much coincidence Etta choose P90..

I don't think the cyborgs choose their own gear. And I think it might just be coincidence and Aida trying to make a character seem cool. A bit like howw Triela uses a WWII trench shotgun.

You could be onto something howerver, as Jose also uses the P90 in the power plant assault. Maybe he's a lefty too?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
avatar
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Location : The Evil Lair (South Australia)

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 1:17

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
GattoNero wrote:P90 can be wielded by lefty shooter(i've tried it before because i'm lefty)...maybe this theorize if Henrietta is ambidextrous shooter
Jose also uses the P90 in the power plant assault. Maybe he's a lefty too?
It's actually the P90 that's ambidextrous...it can be used from either side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Alfisti on Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 1:30

Frankly I think Yu gave her a P90 mostly because it looked cool...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 10:44

Alfisti wrote:Frankly I think Yu gave her a P90 mostly because it looked cool...

Kara: "Which is, of course, why I now wield one."

Monty: "Of course..." ...ugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 3:23

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
GattoNero wrote:P90 can be wielded by lefty shooter(i've tried it before because i'm lefty)...maybe this theorize if Henrietta is ambidextrous shooter
Jose also uses the P90 in the power plant assault. Maybe he's a lefty too?
It's actually the P90 that's ambidextrous...it can be used from either side.

P90 is itself an ambidextrous submachinegun.....the ejection port of p90 is located below the gun itself..making it can be wielded by both hand......
avatar
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Location : Venezia-Italy

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Three Dog on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 5:33

GattoNero wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
GattoNero wrote:P90 can be wielded by lefty shooter(i've tried it before because i'm lefty)...maybe this theorize if Henrietta is ambidextrous shooter
Jose also uses the P90 in the power plant assault. Maybe he's a lefty too?
It's actually the P90 that's ambidextrous...it can be used from either side.

P90 is itself an ambidextrous submachinegun.....the ejection port of p90 is located below the gun itself..making it can be wielded by both hand......

I you may have misunderstood what I was getting at. The P90 is ambidextrous, and Jose and 'Etta were the only two who used it in that assault, everyone else had the SCAR-H (aside from Hillshire and a couple of cyborgs). Now, as far as I know, the SCAR isn't ambidextrous (please correct me if I'm wrong), therefore, it is possible that Jose used the P90 due to its ambidexterity which allowed him to fire with his left instead of right. I wasn't saying that the P90 is a laft handed weapon, which is how I think some of you may have interperated it.

It's all good though. Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
avatar
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Location : The Evil Lair (South Australia)

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum