Triela

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Triela

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 28 Nov 2008 - 23:22

I know Franca thought Henrietta was the daughter of a rich Northerner so she felt that was the kind of girl she and Franco were fighting for via the PRF.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10901

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 0:53

@ElfenMagix wrote:Wasn't Henrietta called a princess in the episode 'Gellato' on several ocassions? By the guy who was in Speical Ops talking to Jose about the attempted bombing and other crimes by terrorists and by Franca in the end of the episode?
Nope. Enzo was a Rome cop, not a specops man, and all he called her (jestingly) was 'missy'.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5718

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 2:02

@LoC978 wrote:I'd say the princess thing being applied to Triela was just happenstance. The section one guys would've said that about any cyborg.

Don't they say it again though in Il Teatrino..? Episode 5, when she's on the roof, the Section One guys refer to her again as the Princess. It's just with it happening in two different points, it makes it seem like it's more of a "thing".

Though the Section 2 getting all the fame and glory while Section 1 do all the work makes a lot of sense =)

[edit] Just checked the episode, and they did specifically say, "I can't believe one of the cyborgs, especially the Princess Triela". I think that is what was in my head, when I was wondering how she got that kind of nickname.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 2:23

just checked it as well... looks like Amadeo does call her princess. twice.

the chatbox wrote:[22:17:33] @ LoC978 : now I wonder if it's just the Triad using the word 'princess', or if it really translates as such...

[22:19:13] Piero : Did you here the word 'ojou' in the dialogue?

[22:19:37] * LoC978 rewinds

[22:19:54] Piero : I've heard it's not actually quite a correct translation, but it's pretty commonly accepted as meaning more or less 'princess.'

[22:20:02] Piero : Actually, wait...

[22:20:10] Piero : There's anotehr one you should look out for.

[22:20:14] Piero : 'Hime'

[22:20:33] @ LoC978 : hmmm... "Triela Hime-ga" is used for the second utterance

[22:20:42] Piero : Which I think is actually an actual word for princesses, as where ojou more refers to girls who get treated or act like them.

[22:21:07] @ LoC978 : and the first is "O-Hime-sama"

[22:21:15] @ LoC978 : so yeah, he said it

[22:21:35] Piero : Right.

[22:21:45] Piero : I'm not expert on Japanese, but I'd say that about nails it.

[22:22:10] Piero : Other members might be able to provide a more precise answer though.

[22:23:35] @ LoC978 : I just posted our conversation, just for clarification

[22:25:22] Piero : Ah, alright.

[22:26:01] Piero : I just wish I hadn't suggested 'Ojou' to begin with. Now that I think about it, the word doesn't have overly positive connotations from what I understand. Though I'd have to look it up to be sure.

[22:26:44] Piero : Okay, actually, no...

[22:26:59] Piero : I guess I was thinking too much of certain cases.

[22:27:00] @ LoC978 : s'alright, we're not experts by any means

[22:27:44] @ LoC978 : hell, I had to pause my Alestorm song to hear the dialogue so I could tell...

[22:28:16] Piero : The impression I get though is that 'Hime' is a literal princess, while 'ojou' is more figurative. As in a girl from a rich family or something. Although TV tropes notes that some of them can be actual princesses.

[22:29:08] Piero : Dangit, I was wrong again...

[22:29:40] Piero : "Though together for the purposes of this entry, the ojou, or daughter of a high-society family, is written with distinctly different kanji than the oujo, or princess (literally "lord's daughter"). "

[22:30:00] Piero : Though I believe Hime does pretty much translate as princess, so unless I'm wrong on that, you should be clear.

[22:30:12] Piero : I know one series actually did a bit of wordplay with the term in its title.

[22:31:25] @ LoC978 : wow... complicated: Hime (姫, Hime?) is the Japanese word for princess or a lady of higher birth. Note that although "princess" is usually given as the translation, daughters of a monarch are actually referred to by other terms, e.g. oujyo (王女), literally king's daughter. The word hime initially referred to any beautiful female. The antonym of hime is shikome (醜女), literally ugly female, though it is archaic and rarely used. Hime may also indicate feminine or simply small when used together with other words, such as Hime-gaki (a low line of hedge).

[22:32:06] @ LoC978 : so yeah. it generally means princess. gotta look at the context.

additionally:
Spoiler:

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 3:00

I think its just Triela. In the English manga, Georgio calls her a child prodigy and star pupil. I think shes nicknamed Princess because shes the most talented cyborg.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 9:44

At the start of Chapter 19, Amadeo also calls Triela princess - "It seems the princess is in a bad mood."

So I am of the opinion that only Triela is referred to as the princess.

It may be because she is the best, but there is also some implication that she and Henrietta were the first cyborgs to go into action. One page 165 of the ADV Volume 2, Triela and Henrietta are seen storming an apartment while the "narrator" notes that Section 2 was granted it's first field assignment.

So perhaps Triela's exploits in the field were what impressed the Prime Minister and Special Operations Director Petris with the cyborg program and earned her that nickname.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 11:40

Triela's nickname : Snow white , Princess , child prodigy , star pupil

sweat

emperor

Forum Posts : 1637

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 14:53

Thank you - Triela's additional nicknames hadn't occured to me ^^ Considering they also refer to her as the star pupil and child prodigy, it does make sense that Princess might be in reference to those.

Also, I had forgotton the scene where Triela and Henrietta are shown in Chapter 10, so thanks for pointing that out Very Happy With the anime making that chapter all Angelica, I forgot anybody else was shown in it ^^;;

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 19:19

@Nachtsider wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:Wasn't Henrietta called a princess in the episode 'Gellato' on several ocassions? By the guy who was in Speical Ops talking to Jose about the attempted bombing and other crimes by terrorists and by Franca in the end of the episode?
Nope. Enzo was a Rome cop, not a specops man, and all he called her (jestingly) was 'missy'.
In the Subtitiled English Anime that I have, when he and Jose stops for a moment and Henrietta continues to walk by, he says,"Hey, where is the princess going?"

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 19:59

Hmm. Odd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 20:21

I know its a Fan-Sub (dont have this dvd in my collection yet- argh!), but its there.
I consider fan-subs like archeologists consider ancient graffatti on an archeological site. Its there, its part of the site, we'll accept it but note that its not pure but it is very educational.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 20:40

@ElfenMagix wrote:I know its a Fan-Sub (dont have this dvd in my collection yet- argh!), but its there.
I consider fan-subs like archeologists consider ancient graffatti on an archeological site. Its there, its part of the site, we'll accept it but note that its not pure but it is very educational.
got yer back.
off my DVD, the English dub goes
-"What's wrong, sport?"

the English sub on the Japanese original simply reads
-"What's wrong?"

Enzo's voice actor sounds like he's slurring a little, so I really can't sound out what he's saying very well. I really need to go further on my Japanese lessons, 'cause I can't make heads or tails of it.
sounds like
-"Nos-cha-jo-ja" or maybe "jo-chan"
nothing I recognize in there, except the possible -chan suffix.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 20:52

Personally speaking, I'm not sure I would consider either fansubs or official subs and dubs to be a be all and end all. Official translations actually often take considerable liberty with the original content, but fansubbers can be quite inaccurate. And both often don't translate literally, because literal translations often suck (as much as I dislike official translations that take too much liberty with the material, I also dislike overly literal fansubs).

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 21:19

'Literal'...?

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 21:25

as in suffixes remain tacked onto words, anything with a complex meaning is just Romanji-ized, and there are bucket loads of clarification notes popping up.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 21:32

Heh.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 22:29

:lol!:

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 22:39

Actually, I was referring more to the people who don't rephrase literal translations so that they don't sound excessively strange/awkward. Sometimes a translation can be completely correct with everything translated... and not sound like something anyone would ever say.

As for other stuff, I like a smattering of honorifics and stuff left in myself. It's a problem when done excessively, but can be quite effective. Hell, Del Ray Manga leaves honorifics intact in manga releases, and they're pretty well regarded. As where Tokyopop eliminates them in it's translations of the Full Metal Panic novels... and while they may follow translation theory a bit more in that respect, those releases kind of suck due to the fact that they weren't very well editted. There are a lot of factors that go into making a good translation, and frankly... I care more about the final effect then whether it is in line with professional translation theory. I've seen plenty of good stuff and plenty of crap from both official and fan translated material.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 3:33

@LoC978 wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:I know its a Fan-Sub (dont have this dvd in my collection yet- argh!), but its there.
got yer back.

off my DVD, the English dub goes
-"What's wrong, sport?"

the English sub on the Japanese original simply reads
-"What's wrong?"
Yep. Rule of thumb always take fan subs with a grain of salt.

I dont hate him specifically, its the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 9:13

part of the problem is of course the time it takes to say something in the respective languages versus the timing of the characters actions and mouth movements ,obviously it matches perfectly in Japanese but not in English so a bit of editing is necessary !

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 10:34

Anime mouth movements can match ANY language.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 11:56

Japanese does tend to move faster the English (using slightly fewer words to convey a thought) so if you dont do a little editing, an English dub comes off sounding like the old Speed Racer cartoons.

I dont hate him specifically, its the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 12:39

Then there is the trick that for American animation, the voices are (usually) recorded prior to animation to ensure that mouth movements match the words where in Japanese animation, the animation is created first and then the seiyuu record their lines after.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 28 Dec 2008 - 14:29

I just thought this was pretty neat, especially when you consider that in vol.1, she pushed Hillshire away saying, You dont have to worry about me.

In vol.11, the walls have come down. Now shes saying, I really want you to worry about me.

Our Princess has come a long ways.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 28 Dec 2008 - 14:50

Spoiler:

I noticed that too. Volume 10 was a big step in her relationship towards Hillshire. At first she was upset with him for putting himself in harm's way to protect her. Then she learned the sacrifices he made to save her as well as protect her when she was chosen to become an operative and she felt being with him was putting his life in danger and she didn't want to do that because she does love him and she knows it's not just the conditioning that is the basis for those feelings. And now she wants to remain with him and wants him to remain with her.

I'm starting to think that Triela and Henrietta saw how Marco distanced himself from Angelica as she degenerated and now that they too are starting to fail, they are at least somewhat worried their handlers may do the same to them. So we have Triela's request to Hillshire to "save her" and Henrietta's poignant plea to Giuse to not abandon her.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Mon 29 Dec 2008 - 2:02

good caption ,Danjo!

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Wed 7 Jan 2009 - 15:44

@TTIO wrote:Found this video a little while back - Tribute to Triela

Very Happy

For anyone who's interested, this got removed. So I re-uploaded it Very Happy New Link

The Eagle

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ring'd with the azure world, he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls.

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 7 Jan 2009 - 16:41

@TTIO wrote:
@TTIO wrote:Found this video a little while back - Tribute to Triela

Very Happy
For anyone who's interested, this got removed. So I re-uploaded it Very Happy New Link
Got it book marked!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 7 Jan 2009 - 17:01

A great video and a great theme song for Triela. Good

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Wed 7 Jan 2009 - 17:44

Certainly is Wink

The Eagle

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ring'd with the azure world, he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls.

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by GP on Sun 15 Feb 2009 - 23:19

Hello you Triela fans! I'm new to the forum, just finished reading up to vol10 c56 so I came looking for more and found this place.

Hope I'll be able to get the rest soon, any idea how long it'll take before one can get into the ftp?

That aside, I loved vol10, full of Triela development and very good.

GP

Male

Forum Posts : 123

Fan of : Triela

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 May 2009 - 22:52

just a matter of fact, Triela still had her womb and had periods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 12 May 2009 - 23:08

And so..?

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 12 May 2009 - 23:32

@Nachtsider wrote:And so..?

And so that is why there is so much sexually-explicit Triela+Hillshire doujin. Wink

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 12 May 2009 - 23:39

PROTIP: You don't need a womb to have sex.

Still... FFFFFFUUUUUUU.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 12 May 2009 - 23:54

@Nachtsider wrote:PROTIP: You don't need a womb to have sex.

True, but Triela getting knocked-up seems to be a not-uncommon theme, which does require a womb...

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick375 on Tue 12 May 2009 - 23:58

True, but Triela getting knocked-up seems to be a not-uncommon theme, which does require a womb...

Disturbing, to say the least.

Glocks are not the shit. Glocks can fail the same as any other gun. I've seen it personally, and have even heard first-hand accounts of something as basic as a slide-retaining pin snapping, the slide flying off. Get over the obsession and buy what fits your hand, your wallet, and ability.
maverick375

Male

Forum Posts : 823

Fan of : manga

Original Characters : Jamie

Comments : GUNS!!!! MUWAHAHA

Oh, and swords. Swords are kewl too.

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 13 May 2009 - 4:06

@Kiskaloo wrote:And so that is why there is so much sexually-explicit Triela+Hillshire doujin. Wink
Ill admit Im somewhat guilty of that crime, but in my defense, I dont go into any of the lurid details. I try to keep it PG-13. The two dont even come out and say sex they use the code watching TV.

I did have a fan once request that I write a lemon story about their first time, but I had to decline. Its just not my style.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Wed 13 May 2009 - 6:52

@Kiskaloo wrote:True, but Triela getting knocked-up seems to be a not-uncommon theme, which does require a womb...

Heh heh, Oh damn I am guilty as fucking hell...
The only thing I gotta say is that Triela X Hillshire, while entertaining as it is, isn't something I'd term as possible. Triela is too much of a Daughter to Hillshire for this to actually happen. As such, bring on the OC X CC relationships Razz

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 13 May 2009 - 7:19

@Tommygunner70 wrote:As such, bring on the OC X CC relationships Razz
Bring on Danjo ROID RAAAAAAGE

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Wed 13 May 2009 - 7:27

@Nachtsider wrote:
Bring on Danjo ROID RAAAAAAGE

I ain't afraid of no Danjo roid rage. having a thick skin at times helps, even though I tend to argue about things for the hell of it. Just cant stop myself I guess sweat

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 13 May 2009 - 9:49

@Tommygunner70 wrote:The only thing I gotta say is that Triela X Hillshire, while entertaining as it is, isn't something I'd term as possible. Triela is too much of a Daughter to Hillshire for this to actually happen.

I agree with you Tommy. While Triela would probably like to take a little roll in the hay, Hillshire would never go for it. Sandro yes. Hillshire no.
Keep all your horny girl-boys away from my Triela!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 13 May 2009 - 10:08

@Danjo3 wrote:While Triela would probably like to take a little roll in the hay...
I dunno, man. I'm really unsure about that.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 13 May 2009 - 10:10

I admit that I don't see Hillshire and Triela in anything like a "Father-Daughter" relationship.

It is clear Triela doesn't see Hillshire as a father-figure now, and I don't think she ever has - at least in the timeframe the manga and anime have shown us.

And I don't believe Hillshire sees her as a daughter - again, I can't point to anything in the manga or the anime that gives that impression to me.

I believe Triela feels affection for Hillshire, but not necessarily also attraction (at least physical attraction). Her initial affection was likely a result of the conditioning, but they've been together long enough for it to either develop naturally or start to fade. Being older might very well play a role, as well, in giving her more pre-conversion emotional experience to draw upon to define her feelings compared to someone converted many years younger with a more limited "emotional foundation" (like I believe Henrietta and Angelica to be).

So even though she now appears to love him and desires to spend what remains of her life with him, I don't necessarily see that as a desire to be physically intimate with him. She kissed him because that is how girls her physical/emotional age (13-14) express their feelings for someone they like (and yes, I understand a not-insignificant number of girls 13-14 also express their feelings through acts of physical intimacy, but I don't believe the SWA provides the type of environment that encourages a girl to act that way).

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 13 May 2009 - 10:44

I get the impression that shes developing romantic feelings for him. Now Im not 100% positive on this, but it the vibe I get from her. I dont mean to brag, but when it comes to Triela, Im very rarely wrong. Ok, so I dropped the ball on her country of birth, but come on - who the hell would have ever guessed Tunisia. Puzzled

As Roberta said, Shes a mysterious child. She so rarely lets her guard down that its extremely difficult to figure her out. Hopefully there are more hints forthcoming.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 13 May 2009 - 11:18

It's clear she has romantic feelings for Hillshire. She wanted first to protect him by being far away, and then decided to protect him by being at his side.

But that doesn't mean she now has a desire to have sex with him. I honestly don't think the girls understand the concept of sex as it relates to procreation, much less physical and emotional pleasure.

The vibe I get from the manga and the anime is that these girls lead very "sheltered" lives with very rigid controls on what they are allowed to study and experience. They don't seem to be exposed to the cultural, societal, and sociological stimuli that the rest of us do. They have no need for a human biology / health class because, well, they're not human.

Okay, I expect they were told about the physical effects of puberty so they wouldn't freak out when either they personally started menstruating or witnessed a fellow cyborg do so. Triela and Henrietta understand the concept of menses and Henrietta also knows because she has no uterus she won't experience it, but that doesn't mean that they were also told about biological reproduction and the mechanisms to initiate it.

The last thing the Agency would want would be a pregnant cyborg because that means they are out of action for a year (if not more) and they can't fully train so when they do deliver the baby and recover, they will need to be brought back up to effectiveness. I really would expect all the girls to have been made sterile just as a precaution.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Wed 13 May 2009 - 11:53

@Danjo3 wrote:
Keep all your horny girl-boys away from my Triela!

What would you rather have; A horny adult of a horny guy of Triela's age and choosing?

Yeah you hate OC's. We know. But would you rather see an OC of the same age have a regular sex with Triela, or would you prefer sexual activity of the pedophilia sort?

Personally, I'd go with the Former.

BTW: YOUR TRIELA~! BULL FICKING SHIT, SHE AIN'T YOURS SHE'S YU AIDA'S!

Razz
'The Voice of Reason' has lost it's reasonable judgment of possession.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 13 May 2009 - 14:18

@Tommygunner70 wrote:What would you rather have; A horny adult of a horny guy of Triela's age and choosing?
Neither. As I said in an earlier post, the story is just fine without sex. I know some people feel that its the logical conclusion to all of the girls stories, but I dont.

I wont even get into the fact that Trielas of legal age

And yeah - I said MY Triela, and I meant MY Triela! So there

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Wed 13 May 2009 - 15:33

@Danjo3 wrote:
@Tommygunner70 wrote:What would you rather have; A horny adult of a horny guy of Triela's age and choosing?
Neither. As I said in an earlier post, the story is just fine without sex. I know some people feel that its the logical conclusion to all of the girls stories, but I dont.

I wont even get into the fact that Trielas of legal age

You have a point there.
Meh, why the heck do I even try with you. You hate every OC, doesn't matter if its an adult or child.

@Danjo3 wrote:And yeah - I said MY Triela, and I meant MY Triela! So there

O RLY?

Why you planning to marry her or something?

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 13 May 2009 - 15:47

@Tommygunner70 wrote:Why you planning to marry her or something?
That might be a little difficult, considering shes just ink on a piece of paper. Laughing

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Wed 13 May 2009 - 15:53

@Danjo3 wrote:
That might be a little difficult, considering shes just ink on a piece of paper. Laughing

Heh, Then you need to learn something from our Japanese friends. One guy there actually wanted to marry a Anime/Mange character. It was in the papers a few back, so I don't have a clue on how that ended. Though I certainly lol'd when I heard it.

But anyways, why DO you keep saying my Triela?

Over obsessive or?

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 13 May 2009 - 15:59

@Danjo3 wrote:

LOLZ

Instead of "kissing his witch goodnight"; he "kisses his Triela...goodnight".

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 13 May 2009 - 16:01

@Tommygunner70 wrote:Heh, Then you need to learn something from our Japanese friends. One guy there actually wanted to marry a Anime/Mange character.
Kind of hard to envision a future in that kind of relationship, but if thats what floats your boat
@Tommygunner70 wrote:But anyways, why DO you keep saying my Triela?
Simply a term of endearment for the character Tommy, nothing more.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Wed 13 May 2009 - 17:01

@Danjo3 wrote:
Kind of hard to envision a future in that kind of relationship, but if thats what floats your boat
Yeah, I know what you mean. Still Funny as shit though Razz

@Danjo3 wrote:
Simply a term of endearment for the character Tommy, nothing more.
I see, Lol.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 18 May 2009 - 22:38

@Tommygunner70 wrote:
@Danjo3 wrote:

Heh, Then you need to learn something from our Japanese friends. One guy there actually wanted to marry a Anime/Mange character...
He could have had her built by Boy Toy Dolls.com
Yeah!

Oh- before I forget... Link is not Work/Child/School SAFE!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 18 May 2009 - 23:22

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@Tommygunner70 wrote:
@Danjo3 wrote:

Heh, Then you need to learn something from our Japanese friends. One guy there actually wanted to marry a Anime/Mange character...
He could have had her built by Boy Toy Dolls.com
Yeah!

Oh- before I forget... Link is not Work/Child/School SAFE!

lol

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 18 May 2009 - 23:48

There's something about those dolls that just doesn't look, I dunno... natural? Same goes for RealDolls. CandyGirls look natural, and therefore pwn that shit any day.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Tue 19 May 2009 - 6:36

...you can imagine how many otakus avail for that stuff...

"I'm sorry we don't do children"

"she's not a child she's a 20 year old cyborg!"

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by GP on Tue 19 May 2009 - 18:59

Give it time and they'll make real cyborgs/robots for you, and not just dolls.

Actually I know a guy who's made a few realdolls into fully working PCs.

Keyboard sits on their lap, and they hold the monitor infront of their chest etc. Pretty cool stuff actually.

GP

Male

Forum Posts : 123

Fan of : Triela

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top