Elsa de Sica

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elsa de Sica

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 10:42

@Kiskaloo wrote:Well we have not included the video games in the prior entries so their is precedent to not include them now.

And if we do, how do we set it up? Does the game follow a linear story path? Or does it branch depending on what actions you take? If the latter, how do we do that?

Plus somebody has to write a complete synopsis of the games so we can pick and choose what to include.
Only a few of our members have played the game, and they can tell the rest of us what its story entails. To my understanding, it is the "Fratello On The Run" mission where Ernesto takes Pia to join Padania. Now the details as to why are iffy for me, but I can piece something together for you from what I know. When it happens- is unclear- although Pia's statement of the game says to Henrietta that "we been friends since the beginning" making it sound like this is Pre Manga/Anime material. If not, it has to be very soon after Season 1/Vol 1 & 2. I do have the GsG Promotional CDs (burned from two ISOs I got years ago on the net) of the game & season 1 anime/ V1/V2 manga releases- though in Japanese. I could go over it to see where things fit.

As for where things are to it, a simple line in the beginning like I stated before, with links to explain each universe branch. Furthermore, I remember there being a second GsG Wiki Entry that does explain the 3 universes (I need to find that wiki page), and such links can point to it.

@Kiskaloo wrote:Personally, I think it is far too much headache.
Welcome to the world of Wiki Management... :lol!:

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 13:12

Well there is a short synopsis of the GSG game on the current Wiki page and, personally, I believe it is sufficient.

We now know that, at best, Henrietta and Rico were the fifth and sixth cyborgs since Sylvia and Chiara pre-date them by around 12 months. If we count Pia, then they become the sixth and seventh.

We also do not list Pia nor Ernesto in the cyborg listing page.

So I am inclined to continue to confine the video games to their section on the main page and not reference them anywhere else because that is how the page has always been.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10901

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 14:28

Just need to question as to where is 1/2 of this information coming from? Nowhere have I read in the scanlations that Sylvia and Chiara came before anyone and its sheer spectulation on this point.

I'll agree to disagree on the GsG Video Game entry- but you are (one of the) Wiki Authors for that site, so you have conrtol of it. All I can do is state my point(s) for it, which I did.

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 14:37

@ElfenMagix wrote:Just need to question as to where is 1/2 of this information coming from? Nowhere have I read in the scanlations that Sylvia and Chiara came before anyone and its sheer spectulation on this point.

Sylvia's handler asks her how long they have been together in Chapter 61 and Sylvia replies "it was after Chiara, so less then three years, right?".

Rico and Henrietta have been there for two years based on Rico's claim in the anime that "two years ago I got this new body".

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 14:49

You taking into consideration that there is 1 year time difference between Sea1/Epi3 (aka V1/CH2) and Chapter 61? This would make Rico's claim of 2 years into 3 at this point.

Thus; if Sylvia replies was 'Less than 3 years', then they came after Rico and possibily Henrietta too; and not before them.

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 14:51

@ElfenMagix wrote:You taking into consideration that there is 1 year time difference between Sea1/Epi3 (aka V1/CH2) and Chapter 61? This would make Rico's claim of 2 years into 3 at this point.

Thus; if Sylvia replies was 'Less than 3 years', then they came after Rico and possibily Henrietta too.

No I am not. Smile

So yes, it's possible Silvia and Chiara arrived after Rico and Henrietta. I still think they arrived before Claes, however.

Anyway, this is why I hate trying to keep his manga straight in my OC fiction universe. voodoo doll

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 14:55

Dare I propose a Wiki Conference so we can straighten out all the fact before they get put up?

Having the characters in the Wiki Entry is one thing, and the way it looks is great, but things are not fitting together as far as the story goes. This part should be fixed in the least, and thus a call for such a conference. Just open up a thread on this topic listing is all that is needed.

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 14:58

Well that's what all these thread updates are for so we're all on as much of the same page as possible before I post the updates to Wiki.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinakbet on Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 22:57

Poor Elsa, it would have been different if she had a handler more like Jose.

Pinakbet

Forum Posts : 19

Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 14:01

@Pinakbet wrote:Poor Elsa, it would have been different if she had a handler more like Jose.

That's true. We need more Elsa! cheers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinakbet on Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 14:34

@emperor wrote:
@Pinakbet wrote:Poor Elsa, it would have been different if she had a handler more like Jose.

That's true. We need more Elsa! cheers

But would Elsa still be cold towards other people especially regarding the other girls of the SWA? If what Henrietta said was true in the manga and in the anime,if Henrietta got stuck with Lauro, Henrietta would still be Henrietta but she would of have offed herself and Lauro the same way. I'm talking about where Henrietta tells Jose and the two people from section 1 what most likely happened which culminates in Henrietta putting the gun to one of her eyes(noob question: why their eyes? Is there cybernetic implants in their eyes as well?) and Jose and that other guy rush towards her before she pulls the trigger which she would have never done because Jose treats her too good.
Pinakbet

Male

Forum Posts : 19

Fan of : football, his heritage, pinakbet, exercising

Original Characters : Triela, Henrietta, Angelica

Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 15:22

The problem with more Elsa is that she's already dead long before any of the OC's arrive since Yu has now shown us all of the original 11 (if we include Pia and "Liesel").

As for why Henrietta put the gun to her eye, even though they are artificial*, it is the most vulnerable part of a cyborg in terms of damage that would immediately incapacitate or kill them

* - Triela gets a new one after Pinocchio takes it out in their final fight and in -IL TEATRINO- Henrietta is shown to have telescopic vision like Steve Austin.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 16:36

Eye = soft tissue. Unarmored, unlike the rest of a cyborg's body. Also, direct pathway to brain. You can do the math from there.

@Kiskaloo wrote:The problem with more Elsa is that she's already dead long before any of the OC's arrive since Yu has now shown us all of the original 11 (if we include Pia and "Liesel").
I beg to differ, Kisk - quite a few OCs (Liesel included) arrived prior to Elsa, and therefore would have known her at least briefly.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 17:58

@Nachtsider wrote:Eye = soft tissue. Unarmored, unlike the rest of a cyborg's body. Also, direct pathway to brain. You can do the math from there.

@Kiskaloo wrote:The problem with more Elsa is that she's already dead long before any of the OC's arrive since Yu has now shown us all of the original 11 (if we include Pia and "Liesel").
I beg to differ, Kisk - quite a few OCs (Liesel included) arrived prior to Elsa, and therefore would have known her at least briefly.
I would agree with Nacht here on this one. Much of the older clan from the relics of the FF.net GsG Forum have their OCs at about this time as well.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 18:43

@Nachtsider wrote:

Yes, if you want to operate outside of the manga continuity (since we'd have more than the 11 Generation 1 OC's Rico notes exist(ed)), but then with the number of OC's we have, Section Two could really be considered Regiment Two. Razz

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 20:13

@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Nachtsider wrote:
Yes, if you want to operate outside of the manga continuity (since we'd have more than the 11 Generation 1 OC's Rico notes exist(ed)), but then with the number of OC's we have, Section Two could really be considered Regiment Two. Razz
If some follows the variations of different bases around Italy and each base having their own cyborg teams, then the number of 11 Rico gave must be the ones she knows within her base of operations. This would include many more cyborgs to be added.

As argued, for a small operation 11 would be fine. But for a large contingent, more would be added.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 20:23

Regiment Two.....That, would probably take the entire American Delta Force AND the Russian Team Alpha AND the Isreali equivalent AND all the badass CoD characters COMBINED to beat.
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 20:37

Team America could probably take them. Wink

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 16:26

I'm not a big Elsa de Sica Fan, but i found a nice picture:
Spoiler:

A nice and cute little Artwork (i don't know who made it) showing Cyborg-Elsa, an older Teen-Elsa and the younger Child-Elsa.

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 17:13

@schaschanist wrote:I'm not a big Elsa de Sica Fan, but i found a nice picture:
Spoiler:

A nice and cute little Artwork (i don't know who made it) showing Cyborg-Elsa, an older Teen-Elsa and the younger Child-Elsa.
That pic has been around for quite a while. You keep looking and you will find many other images that have been around for a while but for you they are brand new.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 17:25

@ElfenMagix wrote:That pic has been around for quite a while. You keep looking and you will find many other images that have been around for a while but for you they are brand new.
Unfortunately, I don't have read all topics and posts of the forum here.
(It's impossible, that costs ridiculous too much time Russian Roulette )

So Please forgive, if some old stuff is appearing again by a new user like me. sweat
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 17:45

@schaschanist wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:That pic has been around for quite a while. You keep looking and you will find many other images that have been around for a while but for you they are brand new.
Unfortunately, I don't have read all topics and posts of the forum here.
(It's impossible, that costs ridiculous too much time Russian Roulette )

So Please forgive, if some old stuff is appearing again by a new user like me. sweat
Post away!
It means that you are doing your GsG Independent Research as a Good Fan Boy should!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 15 Feb 2011 - 0:59

Lauro's license plate...

...I'm not saying a thing.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 15 Feb 2011 - 1:49

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Lauro's license plate...

...I'm not saying a thing.
ROTFL

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Hilshire on Wed 16 Feb 2011 - 18:57

I don't know, for a plate like that it would be a toss up between Lauro and Jose after gaining that eye patch...

Triela "Trishire" Hilshire
Chusha - Deviant Art
Star Trek Online @Triela_Hilshire
Fleet commander for Valhalla's Rising - Fleet commander for Sto'Vo'Kor's rising
U.S.S. Protos Heis - Valhalla's Rising's flagship
I.K.S. Protos Heis - Sto'Vo'Kor's Rising's bringer of destruction
@Triela wrote:So there's no confusion with our names I'm gonna call you Trishire.
Triela Hilshire

Female

Forum Posts : 150

Fan of : Triela, Henrietta, Rico, Beatrice, Angelica, and... Claes.

Original Characters : Karin Hilshire

Comments : Karin Hilshire, WoD character based off of Triela from Gunslinger Girl.

Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 18:36

@Kiskaloo wrote:I am not sure we know "de Sica" is her last name, to be honest. "de Sica" can mean "of/from Sica" when translated to English and a "sica" is an ancient Roman sword. Lauro may have called her "Elsa of the Sica / Elsa of the Sword" as a reference to her function as a weapon. Or Sica could be the name of a location so she could be "Elsa from Sica".

Elsa says Lauro "gave her her name" in that park, but she could be referring to him telling her name would be "Elsa".
I'm glad you put this up! Gave me insight I didn't really have before.

Back to top Go down

Post by ProjectZ on Tue 22 Nov 2011 - 2:27

Now I will admit that the closest to a real gun I've ever been is a BB gun that looks like an M1911, but I thought her AR was an FN SCAR.
ProjectZ

Male

Forum Posts : 42

Fan of : GsG (duh), FLCL, Soul Eater, Elfen Lied, Hetalia, K-on!

Original Characters : A few in the works, but nothing I'm willing to show yet

Comments : I don't always read Yuri.
But when I do, I prefer "Girl Friends"

Registration date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 23:38

@Kiskaloo wrote:I am not sure we know "de Sica" is her last name, to be honest. "de Sica" can mean "of/from Sica" when translated to English and a "sica" is an ancient Roman sword. Lauro may have called her "Elsa of the Sica / Elsa of the Sword" as a reference to her function as a weapon. Or Sica could be the name of a location so she could be "Elsa from Sica".

Elsa says Lauro "gave her her name" in that park, but she could be referring to him telling her name would be "Elsa".
Had to look it is up, but a simple google search shows that "di Sica" is a legal and bonafied surname. Vittorio Di Sica was an actor and director from Italy.

Funny, it can go either as "di Sica" or "de Sica", and it means the same thing. Personally, I know that 'di' is Italian and 'de' is Spanish for 'of.'

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 4:05

@ElfenMagix wrote:

Had to look it is up, but a simple google search shows that "di Sica" is a legal and bonafied surname. Vittorio Di Sica was an actor and director from Italy.

Funny, it can go either as "di Sica" or "de Sica", and it means the same thing. Personally, I know that 'di' is Italian and 'de' is Spanish for 'of.'
I wonder if it could be a little bit of both? I don't know what the history is behind Italian surnames, but if it's similar to English language surnames then there's a chance it's derived from a profession. I believe that in the English language, surnames can be related to the occupation of some ancestor or another: so "Smith" originates from "Blacksmith" (or silversmith or whatever), Carter from, well, carter, Whore from... you get the picture.

In which case "de Sica" would feasibly be derived from some soldierly occupation.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5765

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 14:47

Alfisti wrote: 'In which case "de Sica" would feasibly be derived from some soldierly occupation.'
cool head bang

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sun 1 May 2016 - 19:08; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1973

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 18:07

@Alfisti wrote:In which case "de Sica" would feasibly be derived from some soldierly occupation.
I find it amusing that many of these appellations are honorifics handed down as rewards for loyal service by a king or local lord...often in lieu of cash.

As for Elsa; I'm sure a cyborg would have zero access to her own geneology and therefore no idea where the name came from. Realistically, it's probably just something Yu found and liked during his research.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 1 May 2016 - 18:57

Has anyone seen this? I thought it was drawn nicely by an artist named 'DKLreviews' on Deviantart.com.
Very talented it seems to me. What do you think?

Here's a link to the page:
http://dklreviews.deviantart.com/art/Hotline-112913785
(by the way, Lauro looks like he got a nose job, because it doesn't have the characteristic um, curve to it, sort of, you know?)
Also I kind of have the feeling that being as distant (for a lack of a better term) as Lauro was, I think helping folks not to commit suicide is about as likely a career choice for him as it would be for Giacomo Dante devoting himself to teaching the finer points on how to be a pacifist.
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Sun 1 May 2016 - 20:11

Yeah, I can imagine Elsa's not the only one Lauro sent into an emotional tailspin that night. The newspapers may be full of stories the next day about a sudden rash of suicides...

Beautiful piece, Tremec. Thanks.
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1889

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 1 May 2016 - 20:36

Yeah right? Good point, he might fired in less than a day, lol.
Thank you and you're welcome Scarredman, happy to be able to contribute anything these days, so much going on, not much time for fun here, plus it's kind of sad not seeing regulars like Elfen, Professor Voodoo and Officer Charon jump on this site much anymore.
How does the saying go? The only constant is change?  Sad
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 1 May 2016 - 22:55

@tremec6speed wrote:it's kind of sad not seeing regulars like Elfen, Professor Voodoo and Officer Charon jump on this site much anymore.
I still check the site almost every day...just haven't had much to say lately.
But you're right; since the manga ended this place has gone pretty silent.

Nice comic.  Elsa & Lauro may have only been in two issues but they certainly resonate with fandom artists.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Mon 2 May 2016 - 0:50

They sure do and happy to chat with you Prof!
Yeah unfortunately, we don't know of any project Yutaka Aida-san is involved in that might be cause for more commotion and consequently spice things up here.
Although we do have Alfisti very active which is great, and Kiskaloo and Boomer_Gonz visit too, also newer members contribute very well and keep the international cyber meeting place alive. Smile
Still...... you're right.
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 2 May 2016 - 2:19

DKL does some good GsG stuff actually, I think he has some others scattered through his gallery.

Yeah, the place is somewhat quieter these days. Like TSM, I'm usually logged in at least once a day just, again, short of stuff to say most of the time. We could use a third instalment of anime. Razz

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5765

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Mon 2 May 2016 - 10:23

Indeed Alfisti, indeed we certainly can use a much wanted third installment.
Hopefully I'll be posting some very quick sketches, maybe today.
My ideas for stories never cease, it's just my free time is so short these days, wanting to produce yet actually finding time to commit to even a quickie tale is so difficult for me. It really sucks. I come up with and jot down different characters, both friendly and villainous and even some that are on the fence, along with their corresponding plot lines, but for lack of time, it all remains in writer's limbo in the end.
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Sun 16 Oct 2016 - 13:23

I wonder if our notions of Elsa would be different if she had gotten more ink and paper in the manga. From her few appearances in Yu's art, she seems rather different from the antisocial, handler-fixated creature we see in the anime - which makes me wonder how much artistic control Yu had over that first-season production.
Thescarredman

Male

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 22:40

@Thescarredman wrote:I wonder if our notions of Elsa would be different if she had gotten more ink and paper in the manga. From her few appearances in Yu's art, she seems rather different from the antisocial, handler-fixated creature we see in the anime - which makes me wonder how much artistic control Yu had over that first-season production.
You know, I've often thought about that? I have pictured myself actually having the opportunity to meet him,
yet hesitating if he were to ask who my fav. character is and I responded with Lauro. Embarassed
That, one could say, could be a kind of slap in the face, if indeed the fratello he might have had the least input on the animated series ended up being a fan's first choice preference.
Not saying that would necessarily ruin his day or anything, might even give him a chuckle perhaps, I dunno.
Still, in the end, I might say something along the lines of: "Jose! Really cool guy, you know?" cheers
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 22:52

@Thescarredman wrote:I wonder if our notions of Elsa would be different if she had gotten more ink and paper in the manga. From her few appearances in Yu's art, she seems rather different from the antisocial, handler-fixated creature we see in the anime - which makes me wonder how much artistic control Yu had over that first-season production.

He apparently had very little, which is why he took over primary screenwriting duties for -Il Teatrino- and it was one of the reasons Madhouse didn't do the second series.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 12:55

Ironic that the first season is regarded as artistically superior and the fan favorite, then...
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum