Victor Hilshire

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Victor Hilshire

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 13:21

@Kiskaloo wrote:Instead of Sandro being a voracious sexual predator chasing poor Petra like a wolf does a lamb, what if he is actually starting to develop real feelings towards her? What if he kissed her not because he wanted to feel her up while he did so or to take her to bed, but because of a legitimate emotional response?
I dunno, Kisk. No matter how hard I try, I can't picture Sandro feeling for her like that.

For the record, I still think Triela gave Hillshire a kiss on the cheek. Razz

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5718

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 13:27

@Nachtsider wrote:I dunno, Kisk. No matter how hard I try, I can't picture Sandro feeling for her like that.

Why?

People say he's a predator. Or a "gimp". Or a "sleaze".

But I have yet to see anyone articulate why they believe that.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10890

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 14:02

@Kiskaloo wrote:And I don't think he is forcing himself on her. He certainly didn't order her to stand still and let him kiss her in the Music Room. It strikes me that Petra is the one who seems to be driving this relationship more then Sandro.
That’s the whole point Kisk, Sandro should have never have let it happen in the frist place. He’s the adult, just like the other handlers and should have stopped it.
@Kiskaloo wrote:I would think you would agree they would not hire a sexual predator and put him in close contract with a bunch of young girls who would do whatever he told them.
What are you talking about? Sandro is a sexual predator. That’s his thing. His specialty. It’s what he does for a living. I think you need to go back and do a little review.

Alright, alright. I know you’re a Sandro fan Kisk and nothing me or anyone else can say will ever change that, and I guess I can accept that. I still consider you a rookie forum member, but when it comes to GSG knowledge, you have few equals. I bow to you my friend.

But I still think Sando is a despicable bastard.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 14:13

It's not so much me being a "Sandro fan", but it is clear we have diametrically and irreconcilable views on him. And I'm using the "royal we" here because I know you are not the only person who follows your view and I am not the only person who follows mine.

Therefore, I'm not going to comment on neither Sandro nor Petra anymore. Not out of hard feelings, just out of a sense that I've said all I can and have nothing of value to add.

To quote Token Black, "I'm out".

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 14:42

To quote Cartman: “Screw you guys I’m going home.”

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 14:59

That works as well. Razz

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 15:41

@Totoum wrote:So yeah I definatly am curious about where MikhailN sees a semi (or even quarter or a an eighth) of a pedophilic relationships in the fratellos.

Me too (Just joking)

Anyway I think that was a wrong choice of word because I forgot that pedophile has sexual connotations. How about lolicon? Something that conveys the idea of a young girl chasing men way older than her. Add the work semi in front and that should do the trick

MikhailN

Forum Posts : 583

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 18:56

A lolicon is someone who's got an (unhealthy) interest in small girls. Same thing as a pedophile, you ask me.

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 19:13

So what is the opposite of lolicon? In Kodomo no Jikan, for example, it's a female grade school girl who has a crush on her adult male teacher. And then there is Henrietta's crush on Giuse.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 19:26

Triela's affection for Hilshire might be called a standard and uncomplicated teenage infatuation, the sort that most girls get, but I think that it's deeper than that. She's not going doe-eyed about "he's so dreamy" like a pop star on a poster in her bedroom, and Vol. 10 at least should dismiss any notion that it's a superficial crush. Also, while not to the near-neurotic degree of Henrietta, Triela still craves attention - like her pleading with Hilshire to praise her after killing Pinnochio - but again, the events of Vol. 10 go beyond that. It was shown to her there, that Hilshire wasn't just her handler as a job, and he didn't give her presents and so on just to stop her complaining and leave off with her demands (contrast with her first appearance in the early chapters - were the bears to please her or himself?), but everything was for her sake as a person.

Does she love him out of gratitude, maybe?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 19:54

@Robert Frazer wrote:Does she love him out of gratitude, maybe?

She now knows he saved her life and that in doing so, he got one of his co-workers killed and (in theory) faced execution himself, forcing him to become her handler to save his own life.

That's a lot of guilt for Triela to wade through...

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 19:55

@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Robert Frazer wrote:Does she love him out of gratitude, maybe?

She now knows he saved her life and that in doing so, he got one of his co-workers killed and (in theory) faced execution himself, forcing him to become her handler to save his own life.

That's a lot of guilt for Triela to wade through...

Exactly what Rachelle meant and that's why she wanted to run away

MikhailN

Male

Fan of : Triela

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 1:22

I always felt that Triela had feeling for Victor from the very start, but didn’t give into them (like say, Henrietta did) because she was well aware of the fact that the conditioning might be the reason (note her talk with Fermi). It almost seems like she had a let’s wait and see attitude. By the end of vol.10 she had come to the conclusion that her feelings were real, and that Victor was more then worthy of her love.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by GP on Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 5:43

Looking at the newest chapters and so on, it seems triela has given in to the idea of her love being real, and although she might not try to take it all the way, I, for one, don't care if the manga does takeit deeper.

People talk about age and so on, and bring up Petra, who's 16, which, in italy, is legal. So then, how old is Triela? sure she looks a bit younger, but technically she's the same isn't she?

Sure the gap is bigger, but so? I figure this all falls under ones personal tastes and ideas of right and wrong,but for me, if the law in italy says it's fine to have sex at 16 and older, I don't agree fully, but at the same time, I don't much care.

I think, guys for the most part, would be fine if say, the situation was different, and the younger one was male and the older one female. I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of you wouldn't see a problem in it. Specially if under law, the male was able to have sex freely.

GP

Male

Forum Posts : 123

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 10:25

@GP wrote:People talk about age and so on, and bring up Petra, who's 16, which, in italy, is legal. So then, how old is Triela? sure she looks a bit younger, but technically she's the same isn't she?

My best estimate is she is physically 13 and chronologically 18.

@GP wrote:I think, guys for the most part, would be fine if say, the situation was different, and the younger one was male and the older one female. I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of you wouldn't see a problem in it. Specially if under law, the male was able to have sex freely.

Yes, society tends to view a young male getting lucky as a "win" while not a young female. Here in Seattle when an older male teacher has sexual relations with a young female student, public opinion and the courts tear them a new one. When it's an older female teacher having sex with a young male student well, to quote the South Park police force: "Nice."

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryingvoid on Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 12:17

I still don't get it. How much time has our Princess been a cyborg and what about gen1 and gen2 lifespans? I have always thought she recieved her teddy bears not for X-mases only but for other hollidays too. And if Petra lives 'five, at best - seven years', then Triela should live three or four at maximum, shouldn't she?
Cryingvoid

Male

Forum Posts : 170

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire

Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 14:10

@Cryingvoid wrote:
I still don't get it. How much time has our Princess been a cyborg and what about gen1 and gen2 lifespans? I have always thought she recieved her teddy bears not for X-mases only but for other hollidays too. And if Petra lives 'five, at best - seven years', then Triela should live three or four at maximum, shouldn't she?

Some believe Triela only received a bear at Christmas and that Hillshire bought her one every Christmas so that she has seven bears from Hillshire means she has been a cyborg for seven years. However, somewhere in the manga Triela does note one of her bears was an Easter present (I believe), so I believe she gets them from time to time for a job well-done.

Also, if she had indeed been a cyborg since the mid-to-early 1990s, that would appear to conflict with Jean being in the SWA, since he was still in the GIS then per Chapters 65-66 as well as Sophia Durante's (and, by extension, the Croce family's) death in the early 2000s.

Personally, I believe Triela was born in 1988, the events in Amsterdam took place in 2000 (six years prior to Volume 10, which I believe takes place over the last two weeks of December 2005) and she was converted in 2001. So I believe she's entering her fifth year as a cyborg in Volume 11 (which I believe takes place from NYE 2006 going forward).

I believe four years is around the projected life-span for a Series 1, so Angelica and Triela were/are at or beyond that and Silvia would have been approaching it (assuming she died in Venice). I believe Henrietta and Rico have both been cyborgs for three years and Henrietta and Triela are both starting to show the same forgetfulness as Angelica did before she died.

But I do not believe these girls are like the Nexus 6 replicants of Blade Runner who had a hard four year life-span. There is an implication that the conditioning medication is what eventually destroys their brains and Triela has been "low-dosed" and she is so awesome that she doesn't get injured much so the medical team has not had to pump her full of the drugs during surgeries to repair damage.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryingvoid on Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 14:25

I really wish mr. Belisario to come with his new researches for our lovely gen1 girls to avoid the doom.
Cryingvoid

Male

Forum Posts : 170

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire

Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum on Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 16:36

@Kiskaloo wrote: I believe Henrietta and Rico have both been cyborgs for three years and Henrietta and Triela are both starting to show the same forgetfulness as Angelica did before she died.

What surprises me is that Rico isn't showing any signs while Henrietta is,I would have thought it'd be the other way around since it's Rico who's on a high dose of conditioning and not henrietta.

"The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise."Alden Nowlan
"Happy is the one who's able to laugh at himself:he's sure to be entertained for a long time"

Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 16:41

@Totoum wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote: I believe Henrietta and Rico have both been cyborgs for three years and Henrietta and Triela are both starting to show the same forgetfulness as Angelica did before she died.

What surprises me is that Rico isn't showing any signs while Henrietta is,I would have thought it'd be the other way around since it's Rico who's on a high dose of conditioning and not henrietta.

Rico may very well be experiencing the same issues, but her carefree personality might not make it as apparent.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 8:05

In chapter 12, Hillshire bought Triela a Steiff bear as a souvenir from France. That, and because she had been studying so hard. It’s not just X-mas.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 8:08

Rico is an unusual case though, she remembers her life before she became a cyborg,so it may be the memory erasure that causes the damage rather than the followup drug treatment, used to keep them loyal and operating at peak performance

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 8:11

@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Totoum wrote:

Rico may very well be experiencing the same issues, but her carefree personality might not make it as apparent.

i have to agree with Kiskaloo, Rico just seems to be the type that would be all to happy to forget about her painful past, that's probably why she still gets nightmares of being a vegetable

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 8:14

@Danjo3 wrote:In chapter 12, Hillshire bought Triela a Steiff bear as a souvenir from France. That, and because she had been studying so hard. It’s not just X-mas.

That truly messes up the counting. So Triela isn't as old as we thought

MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 11:49

@Awinnell wrote:Rico is an unusual case though, she remembers her life before she became a cyborg,so it may be the memory erasure that causes the damage rather than the followup drug treatment, used to keep them loyal and operating at peak performance

That could be. Angelica remembered she was in an accident and she remembered her parents (even asking for them) after they repaired her paralysis (at that point, I'm not sure she was a cyborg or at least had been fully augmented). It was not until later that the medical staff suppressed those memories and imposed the conditioning regimen on her, "killing" her previous personality and making her the...less-human...person she was as a cyborg, which came to drive a wedge between her and Marco.

In the case of Triela and Henrietta, they could not be allowed to remember their pasts. Triela was effectively catatonic and Henrietta suicidal. Mario Bossi said Triela underwent hypnotherapy for a year prior to her being converted to a cyborg (I assume he learned this from Hillshire) to put her mind back together. Henrietta probably needed less invasive procedures.

We also need to remember those cyborgs who knew Captain Raballo had their memories of him and his time with Claes repressed, as well. I just cannot believe they all remember him and are intentionally holding it from Claes. Triela and Henrietta, especially, just don't seem to me to be capable of that level of subterfuge for that length of time.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick375 on Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 13:18

Rico is an unusual case though, she remembers her life before she became a cyborg,so it may be the memory erasure that causes the damage rather than the followup drug treatment, used to keep them loyal and operating at peak performance

Rico is a case in which there is little need to force her to the job. She has nothing to go back to, and given her knowledge of her past, I would think that they needed to simply get her a body, get it working, and do only as much conditioning as necessary to ensure she follows orders.

A while back I made mention of the idea that the physical aspect of the cyborg construction necessitated some memory wipe, to 're-learn' how to walk, shoot, function, etc. with the 'different feeling' prosthetics. Rico would not have the same requirement as others simply because she never really learned to use her original body very well.
The question of how much memory wipe Rico has could be answered by asking whether she remembers what her family name is. I don't believe she does, as it is never mentioned, which means that her conditioning is limited to only that which could hinder her abilities. A longing for her family or even a sense of self outside of the Agency would affect her negatively.
She remembers her past because they did not need to wipe it entirely and the process reduces life. A brainwashing regimen could eliminate the unnecessary information, her real name, family name, and other details while the remaining bits are relatively harmless to the work.

Glocks are not the shit. Glocks can fail the same as any other gun. I've seen it personally, and have even heard first-hand accounts of something as basic as a slide-retaining pin snapping, the slide flying off. Get over the obsession and buy what fits your hand, your wallet, and ability.
maverick375

Male

Forum Posts : 823

Fan of : manga

Original Characters : Jamie

Comments : GUNS!!!! MUWAHAHA

Oh, and swords. Swords are kewl too.

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 13:33

@maverick375 wrote:The question of how much memory wipe Rico has could be answered by asking whether she remembers what her family name is. I don't believe she does, as it is never mentioned, which means that her conditioning is limited to only that which could hinder her abilities. A longing for her family or even a sense of self outside of the Agency would affect her negatively.

She remembers her past because they did not need to wipe it entirely and the process reduces life. A brainwashing regimen could eliminate the unnecessary information, her real name, family name, and other details while the remaining bits are relatively harmless to the work.

In Chapter Two, Emilio asks Rico what her father does and she replies "I think he still works at a place called the City Utility Department". She then adds "I've been on my own, and haven't seen him for several years."

That doesn't strike me as a cover, but more as her remembering what her actual father did for a living and acknowledging she remembers the time since her parents consigned her to the SWA's care. If it is a cover, it's not a very good one because Emilio replies with a "You think?", which to me means he's surprised she doesn't know her own family.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 13:49

Well, aside from her proficiency in the dark science; Rico does seem to be pretty aloof half(if not most) of the time.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2559

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 14:28

Those might also just be very confused and inaccurate memories.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 14:32

Very true.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 16:26

@Nachtsider wrote:Those might also just be very confused and inaccurate memories.

True.

For the time being, I go with Occam's Razor. Since she claims to remember her parents fighting over her condition and her condition, I accept she is referring to her biological father.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GP on Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 18:38

Well, I fall back to the "this is fiction" safe zone and say that, since we've already seen they've gotten new tech (new nanotech to repair the girls, and some new drugs that do less harm to the mind), that if in the future, they come up with something new to extend the gen1 girls lifes, I wouldn't be surprised.

I mean, at the end of the day this manga really is about the core group of gen1 girls, sure we now have Petra who's a gen2 in there, plus a few glimpses of other gen2s, but I think that works more as a way to show that the technology itself is progressing. Isn't the final goal for the cyborg tech to be able to use it on older adults?

That aside, I can't see how this keeps going if we lose more of the core chast due to their "life-span" ending. Basically what I'm saying is if this manga doesn't have Triela in it i'm going to stop reading! I mean it!

GP

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 18:42

@GP wrote:That aside, I can't see how this keeps going if we lose more of the core chast due to their "life-span" ending. Basically what I'm saying is if this manga doesn't have Triela in it i'm going to stop reading! I mean it!

Hear hear. QFT. If the artist wastes all of the 1G girls and replaces them with 2G ones, it won't feel the same anymore. Worse, we may see 3G, 4G etc etc cyborgs. GSG would have become the next pokemon

MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 1:59

Unless of course it would be in regard to Pokemon Adventures.

THAT was awesome.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 2:20

@GP wrote:ell, I fall back to the "this is fiction" safe zone and say that, since we've already seen they've Basically what I'm saying is if this manga doesn't have Triela in it i'm going to stop reading! I mean it!
I hear ya brother. GSG without Triela is unthinkable. And no Triela also means no Hillshire (unless of course Yu gives him a new girl, who I would hate automatically). I won’t stop reading it, but I definitely won’t have the same level of interest. And I would probably bail all together if the gen2’s took center stage.

I would say Yu’s not stupid enough to kill off his most popular character, but after the Petra debacle, nothing would surprise me.

Last edited by Danjo3 on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 9:45; edited 1 time in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 3:09

Triela's death isn't something i'd worry since it would apear even Yu Aida is aware of her popularity and would know the coming backlash if he kills her off

Spoiler:

chapter 55

yet we cant be too sure

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 9:54

@West Nile wrote:Triela's death isn't something i'd worry since it would apear even Yu Aida is aware of her popularity and would know the coming backlash if he kills her off
Let’s just hope he doesn’t get that, “I’ve taken her character as far as I can” bug up his ass. Hell, I’d be happy with a chapter dedicate to Triela painting her toe nails.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 10:18

Now THAT ladies and gents, is a fanboy. Razz

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 10:23

@boomer_gonz wrote:Now THAT ladies and gents, is a fanboy. Razz

QFT. And a particularly obsessed one at that. Anyway would Triela paint her nails? Or would any of the girls do their nails for that matter

MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 10:29

@MikhailN wrote:

QFT. And a particularly obsessed one at that. Anyway would Triela paint her nails? Or would any of the girls do their nails for that matter

Why wouldn't they?

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 10:41

@Kiskaloo wrote:
@MikhailN wrote:

Why wouldn't they?

Hilshire: Triela, get changed. We're going for a raid
Triela: Hold on, the polish on my toenails are drying. What do you think? Should I use another shade of red...

Rico: *reloading her SVD* Oh no, I chipped a nail

Henrietta: *hosing an unlucky chap with her P90* HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY MAKEUP

Readers: bang head .

That's the reason why only Petra dresses up. She doesn't do much in the way of chalking up a body count. Most of the time Sandro and Petra do the cloak-and-dagger stuff (stealing stuff, humint gathering, identity theft; basically the stuff Sandro used to do in Section 1)

MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 10:46

Maybe it would punch up the story a bit if Hillshire was painting them for her.

Or better yet - Triela painting Hillshire’s toe nails. Guh?

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 10:50

@Danjo3 wrote:Maybe it would punch up the story a bit if Hillshire was painting them for her.

I'm imagining Guh?

Triela: *tying Hilshire to the chair* "Let me paint you toenails..."

Hoo boy. Kinky.

MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 10:53

@Danjo3 wrote:Maybe it would punch up the story a bit if Hillshire was painting them for her.

B & B material Danjo? Smile

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 10:55

If I recall, in one of the doujins, she has him wearing cat ears, so I guess anything is possible.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 10:56

I noticed the PM of Italy (who I am convinced Yu Aida based his fictional PM on) just saw his party get savaged in the elections for the Italian delegation to the European Parliament. Some say the current scandal involving him and an 18-year old blond are the cause...

Hillshire: "Triela? You got some splainin' to do!"

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 11:00

LOLZ, I believe the Triela of THAT verse is adventerous enough to discover new ways to keep her Hilshire's...attention.

Hilshire: Um, Triela. Can we do that one thing we did last week?
Triela(as she rummages through a duffel bag): No. I have something...more...in mind.

Evil

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 11:10

@boomer_gonz wrote:LOLZ, I believe the Triela of THAT verse is adventerous enough to discover new ways to keep her Hilshire's...attention.
Well, she is “very attuned to a man's desires.”

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 21:05

@Awinnell wrote:Petra never wears the right outfit for the job !

I think this should be moved to Petra's thread. You could also help necro that thread

@boomer_gonz wrote:LOLZ, I believe the Triela of THAT verse is adventerous enough to discover new ways to keep her Hilshire's...attention.

Hilshire: Um, Triela. Can we do that one thing we did last week?
Triela(as she rummages through a duffel bag): No. I have something...more...in mind.

Evil

I quote

Triela: What did she mean by we should "talk about love?"
Hilshire: We don't have to talk about love. We're fratello
Gunslinger Girl, Chapter 19 page 34, last 2 frames

MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 22:34

"Incest is best"
Magenta- Rocky Horror Picture Show Razz

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5676

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 23:38

@MikhailN wrote:I think this should be moved to Petra's thread. You could also help necro that thread.
Mention thread necromancy and I'll ban you. We don't have that stupid 'don't revive old threads' rule here. Razz

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 23:54

@Nachtsider wrote:
@MikhailN wrote:I think this should be moved to Petra's thread. You could also help necro that thread.
Mention thread necromancy and I'll ban you. We don't have that stupid 'don't revive old threads' rule here. Razz

*runs for cover* Okies. Just that I thought that the thread was a bit quiet and since there's a random post about Petra, maybe he could move it there?

MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 1:30

@MikhailN wrote:I quote

I don’t have it in front of me, but I believe it was more like:

Hillshire: “What did she mean talk about love?”

Triela: “I think she got the wrong idea about us. We don’t have to talk about love, we’re fratello.”

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 4:59

@Danjo3 wrote:

Triela: “I think she got the wrong idea about us. We don’t have to talk about love, we’re fratello.”

i think Danjo has the right idea here, it's also in Triela's song in Pocca Felicita, check the translations

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 7:50

@West Nile wrote:
@Danjo3 wrote:

i think Danjo has the right idea here, it's also in Triela's song in Pocca Felicita, check the translations

Oh ya I got it wrong. My bad

MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 9:39

@Danjo3 wrote:

In the light her discovery of Hillshire's past, I wonder if Triela still would answer that way if asked again. Would she say this line with more conviction, or would she hesitate, or would she even outright say something different?

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 10:07

lol ! sorry guys my petra post was in the wrong forum !

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 10:39

@sasahara17 wrote:In the light her discovery of Hillshire's past, I wonder if Triela still would answer that way if asked again. Would she say this line with more conviction, or would she hesitate, or would she even outright say something different?
In their earlier conversation, Mimi called Triela on having feelings for Hillshire but being too chicken to tell him. She then told her it would be a waste if she didn’t. Unfortunately, Triela did chicken out.

If that situation were to come up now, it would be a whole new ballgame. I honestly believe she would spill her guts.

Hillshire: “Say, what do you think she meant by we should talk about love?”

Triela: “Just what she said. I’m in love with you and we need to talk about it.”

Or maybe she would just kiss him again (she seems to be getting pretty comfortable doing that) and answer his question that way.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GP on Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 16:46

A more bold Triela is great to see imo. I want moar!

GP

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top