Marco

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marco

Post by emperor on Wed 23 Apr 2008 - 3:32

Real name Marco Togni. An agent of Section 2 and Angelica's handler. After being suspended from military service due to an injury to his left eye, Marco was recommended by his friend Dr. Bianchi to be the handler of Angelica, the first child assassin of Section 2. While taking care of Angelica, Marco told her impromptu stories of "The Prince of the Land of Pasta" (Il Principe del Regno della Pasta), a fictional prince who ate only pasta.

He spent much time looking for ideas for the story. This fascinated his girlfriend at the time, Patricia, who later wrote and published the storybook "The Prince of the Land of Pasta", a copy of which Marco bought and read for Angelica.
As time went on, Marco witnessed Section 2 develop into an effective combat unit and Angelica's tremendous potential as an assassin. Unfortunately, Angelica also was the first girl to experience the side-effects of the conditioning process, particularly long-term memory loss.

Disgusted with the many setbacks that resulted afterwards, Marco felt that any further effort was in vain, and had no desire to continue, and takes an impersonal and critical approach to Angelica's training.Yet when Angelica saved his life in Volume 9 he started to open to her on her deathbed, taking great leaps to locate her dog, and since stayed at her bedside as she layed dying.

Before she died she looks at Marco not knowing who he was and asked why he was crying, and recounted the Pasta story, closing the cycle from Angelica's "birth" and "death" with the song Marco created. Afterward Marco promises to Giuseppe that he wants to get another Cyborg and treat her better then before.
Marco came from the Poliza di Stato. He was a member of the DCPP (Central Directorate of Police Prevention) who combat political terrorism.

Last edited by emperor on Sun 20 Mar 2011 - 7:24; edited 5 times in total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco

Post by emperor on Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 0:48

I wish Pia to be Marco's new cyborg. Laughing

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 0:50

Isn't Pia dead? I think Claes is a better candidate.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 1:08

Nachtsider wrote:Isn't Pia dead? I think Claes is a better candidate.

Better question is if Claes would completely go along with the idea with her repressed memories of Raballo still lurking in her head.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! You've read about it in the papers! Now witness, before your very eyes, that most rare and tragic of nature's mistakes! I give you: the average man."
-Joker "Batman: The Killing Joke"
If the SWA told Sandro to go fuck a chicken, he would.
-Elfen in Chatbox (3/28/09)
Ggultra2764

Male

Forum Posts : 590

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : n/a

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 1:11

Ggultra2764 wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:Isn't Pia dead? I think Claes is a better candidate.

Better question is if Claes would completely go along with the idea with her repressed memories of Raballo still lurking in her head.

Claes may not obey Marco as much as she would?

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 2:43

I would really hate to see Claesí unique character ruined by throwing her back in the fight, (even though I do feel sorry for her) but if had to happen, Marco would get my vote.

ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 12:38

I suppose it depends on two things:

1) At what point does the data Claes provide become superfluous?
2) Is it really impossible to pair a cyborg with another handler?

Claes is a Type 1. I am assuming the data gained from her testing was used to help develop the Type 2s. However, the Type 2's are not as robust as the Type 1's, so I expect that she is no longer involved in Type 2-related development because her own performance exceeds theirs.

So that just leaves Type 1-related development. And they've already tested her to the limits of what a Type 1 can do in many areas. The only real step beyond that is actual physical destruction - strap her to a test rig and go for it until she is literally torn apart. And we can be pretty (hopefully) sure that would never happen.

So at that point, she no longer serves a use to the group. And you can't really use her for "public relations" because she's a combat model. I suppose you could just let her live out the next two or three years puttering around the compound until she dies, but the SWA has an investment in her.

It is statistically reasonable to assume that another cyborg will lose her handler. Marco would have been killed or injured to the point of disability by the truck bomb if Angelica had not shielded him from the brunt of the effect. And while the handlers seem to wear ballistic armor, they still keep their heads unprotected so a lucky or well-aimed shot...

As such, I would not be surprised that the SWA comes to decide that since they have a handler with no cyborg (Marco) and a cyborg with no handler (Claes), it might be worth pairing them and see what happens?

How they went about it would be an interesting - and thorny - process, I would think. I would certainly believe it would not be as simple as just doing a "traditional fratello" process, especially since the dynamics would be different.
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 13:07

Claes: "I thought that Thomas Dutch was my new Handler?"

Me: "Different reality, Claes. Different reality. and no spoiling, that Info isn't even released yet."

Thomas: "I see, Mister Author. However, you cant stop yourself from spoiling every now and then."

Me: sweat "Guilty as charged."

Claes: "Ironically, you aren't even aware that you were spoiling just now."

Me: "Call me in denial."

Thomas: *Shakes head*
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 14:00

And while the handlers seem to wear ballistic armor, they still keep their heads unprotected so a lucky or well-aimed shot...

May be we'll see how much ability of Padania's sniper has[ if any ] Razz

As such, I would not be surprised that the SWA comes to decide that since they have a handler with no cyborg (Marco) and a cyborg with no handler (Claes), it might be worth pairing them and see what happens?

How they went about it would be an interesting - and thorny - process, I would think. I would certainly believe it would not be as simple as just doing a "traditional fratello" process, especially since the dynamics would be different.

It will different if he treats Claes as same as Jose. cheers

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 14:39

Well we know Marco was originally very kind to Angelica. It was only after the conditioning "went wrong" and Angelica changed so dramatically (at least to his eyes), that Marco started treating her just as a tool and no longer as a person with feelings and emotion.

Yet, on her deathbed, he re-discovered that wonderful little girl he thought had been lost forever. And it changed him (as it did, I believe, all the handlers to some extent). When they buried her, Marco noted that he may seek another girl "in time".

I've been kicking around the idea of laying some groundwork for a possible future Marco-Claes pairing (the working title is "Quantum Entanglement"). However, I would want to perform significant background research before I ever took a shot at it, so...
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 22:06

Kiskaloo wrote:Well we know Marco was originally very kind to Angelica. It was only after the conditioning "went wrong" and Angelica changed so dramatically (at least to his eyes), that Marco started treating her just as a tool and no longer as a person with feelings and emotion.

Yet, on her deathbed, he re-discovered that wonderful little girl he thought had been lost forever. And it changed him (as it did, I believe, all the handlers to some extent). When they buried her, Marco noted that he may seek another girl "in time".

That 1st paragraph I would disgree with. Marco never used Angie as a tool, he still cared about her although the girl who he used to care about was no longer there. He had to retrain her from scratch. He had to make her relearn everything that she had fogotten. And he had to deal with a person who cared about him greatly but did not know who he was. He had to rebuild the relationship they once shared, and that can be taxing on a man. Face it, we men would find that very hard to deal with while women only find it as a challenge. If you (guys) had went through this, you would feel preety burnt by the whole situation, even though you may care about that person who had forgotten you.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 22:08

I think people shouldn't forget that he was pretty sore over his break-up with Patti. If you look at it, his job pretty much cost him his relationship - the 'coldness' Marco displayed towards Angie might have been a reflection of this. Not that I think it was fair for him to blame her.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 5:34

Nachtsider wrote:I think people shouldn't forget that he was pretty sore over his break-up with Patti. If you look at it, his job pretty much cost him his relationship - the 'coldness' Marco displayed towards Angie might have been a reflection of this. Not that I think it was fair for him to blame her.

That was mainly in the past and I think he has learned from it, so he won't make the same mistakes twice. I recall him saying that he'll take another cyborg sometime in the future. I can almost see it, The Return of the Handler, with Marco as the main character.

Personally I think he won't come back, because it would be really hard for him to find a role to play. Additionally, he has a history and readers would constantly compare Marco, then and now. If he does decide to make a comeback with a 2G cyborg, I fear we may end up comparing him to Jose. The new cyborg would become akin to a replacement for Angelica and we'll have 2 handlers who use their cyborgs as an emotional replacement

Opinions anyone?

MikhailN

Male

Forum Posts : 583

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 6:01

I hope he'll be back. Hopefully Aida will see fit to explore the possibility of a 'dead cyborg syndrome'. We've seen what a dead handler could potentially do to a cyborg, so what are the psychological implications of such a thing happening the other was around?

It will be truly twisted to see Angie ver 2.0 (looking almost like and older ver 1.0) wandering the Dormitory conversing with the 2nd Generations while talking animately about her caring, overbearing handler who is treating her like a queen (failure knight, anyone?).

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 8:50

well given that 2nd gens can have a "full make over" why not, i wanna see the look on the 1st gen's faces

Guh?- Angie?

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 8:59

West Nile wrote:well given that 2nd gens can have a "full make over" why not, i wanna see the look on the 1st gen's faces

Guh?- Angie?

Hoo boy back from the dead? Never knew that SWA has necromancers

MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 9:01

more "this cybernetic technology is starting to scare me Triela"

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 9:12

The SWA practically ARE necromancers already. Prior to being converted into cyborgs, a good number of the girls were as close to death as you can get.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 9:13

My opinion is Marco was upset that the medical staff took a vivacious girl who liked him and conditioned her to be a moody robot who was infatuated with him.

As he noted "They killed the girl I knew and loved".

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sat 13 Jun 2009 - 4:43

so for marco's case the SWA caused him 2 girls... that really must suck

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Sat 13 Jun 2009 - 5:15

West Nile wrote:so for marco's case the SWA caused him 2 girls... that really must suck

Depends on how the guy takes it. The SWA cost Raballo his life, for one. As for Hilshire, Jean and Jose I'm not too sure...

MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 13 Jun 2009 - 5:16

It's technically cost them their lives, too.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sat 13 Jun 2009 - 5:41

Nachtsider wrote:It's technically cost them their lives, too.

well for Hilshire

for Jean and JOze they it gives em an excuse to go Padania hunting

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 13 Jun 2009 - 6:09

Nachtsider wrote:It's technically cost them their lives, too.
Thatís the reason Triela wanted to run away at the end of chapter 10 Ė to give him his life back.

ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sat 13 Jun 2009 - 22:19

like that would work, if that happened we'd get one volume of Hilshire hunting Triela or Hilshire getting silenced

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 0:20

West Nile wrote:like that would work, if that happened we'd get one volume of Hilshire hunting Triela or Hilshire getting silenced

Almost had one. When Triela ran away and ended up at Mimi's house, Hilshire tried to look for her. Seems the whole hunt was over with one telephone call.

MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 0:24

but that only happened cause she got into a fight and Roberta came to get her

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 0:24

MikhailN wrote:
West Nile wrote:like that would work, if that happened we'd get one volume of Hilshire hunting Triela or Hilshire getting silenced

Almost had one. When Triela ran away and ended up at Mimi's house, Hilshire tried to look for her. Seems the whole hunt was over with one telephone call.

I can understand Hillshire calling Mario first, since his and Mimi's place would be a logical place for Triela to go.

However, it was serendipitous that Roberta rescued her, otherwise Triela would probably have still been walking the streets.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 0:28

Kiskaloo wrote:
MikhailN wrote:

I can understand Hillshire calling Mario first, since his and Mimi's place would be a logical place for Triela to go.

However, it was serendipitous that Roberta rescued her, otherwise Triela would probably have still been walking the streets.

more of, in the hands of the mafia... again

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 on Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 1:41

How did Roberta know she was Triela? If I remember right, the first time they met Triela was all grown up looking.
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Forum Posts : 358

Fan of : Henrietta! Beatrice! Elsa!

Original Characters : Zaron + Josie +

Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 1:45

It's not like she looked vastly different. Maybe Roberta got to see Triela out of disguise after that mission was over.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 1:46

hydra282 wrote:How did Roberta know she was Triela? If I remember right, the first time they met Triela was all grown up looking.

I'm guessing she still looked grown-up enough in her outfit.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 5:53

hydra282 wrote:How did Roberta know she was Triela? If I remember right, the first time they met Triela was all grown up looking.

I would think that it isn't hard to miss a girl with blue eyes, blond hair and dark skin. Can't have that many girls looking like that running around Italy right?

MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick375 on Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 6:06

The real question is how Hilshire knew where to find her before he made the call. I'm not convinced it was a matter of Mario being someone to try to call.

Think about it. How do you secure a multi-million dollar walking, talking, lolicon jail-bait like the girls? Implant a locator and track the hell out of them. After Claes's mountain adventure and the Pia/Ernesto betrayal, it would only be natural to put a GPS locator in every girl to keep tabs on them.

Glocks are not the shit. Glocks can fail the same as any other gun. I've seen it personally, and have even heard first-hand accounts of something as basic as a slide-retaining pin snapping, the slide flying off. Get over the obsession and buy what fits your hand, your wallet, and ability.
maverick375

Male

Forum Posts : 823

Fan of : manga

Original Characters : Jamie

Comments : GUNS!!!! MUWAHAHA

Oh, and swords. Swords are kewl too.

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 6:18

maverick375 wrote:The real question is how Hilshire knew where to find her before he made the call. I'm not convinced it was a matter of Mario being someone to try to call.

Think about it. How do you secure a multi-million dollar walking, talking, lolicon jail-bait like the girls? Implant a locator and track the hell out of them. After Claes's mountain adventure and the Pia/Ernesto betrayal, it would only be natural to put a GPS locator in every girl to keep tabs on them.

It's possible, but would other people, namely the bad guys, be able to hack into the GPS satellite and hunt the girls down?

MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 9:46

Nachtsider wrote:It's not like she looked vastly different. Maybe Roberta got to see Triela out of disguise after that mission was over.
Hillshire and Triela (along with Sandro and whatís her face) were protecting her for some time, much the same way they did Mimi. Iím sure Roberta probably saw a lot of her.
maverick375 wrote:The real question is how Hilshire knew where to find her before he made the call. I'm not convinced it was a matter of Mario being someone to try to call.
I think Yuís main purpose was to bring Mario and Mimi back for a cameo and use them as a vehicle to inform Triela of her past. He probably felt that the question of how Hillshire found her was unimportant to the story, so he just left it hanging.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 9:52

Danjo3 wrote:Hillshire and Triela (along with Sandro and whatís her face) were protecting her for some time, much the same way they did Mimi. Iím sure Roberta probably saw a lot of her.

LOL. You really have something against that redhead, do you.

MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 22:53

MikhailN wrote:
Danjo3 wrote:Hillshire and Triela (along with Sandro and whatís her face) were protecting her for some time, much the same way they did Mimi. Iím sure Roberta probably saw a lot of her.

LOL. You really have something against that redhead, do you.

you mean What's her face? no that's Whatface's female version just whistlin'

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 15:32

Ok, since weíve started to learn a good bit more about the girls and their handlers in recent chapters and episodes, I thought it might not be a bad time to revise their sections in the wiki. I also took the liberty of trimming them a bit, since in many cases they were more plot summaries than character summaries. Let me know what you think, please.

An agent of Section 2 and Angelicaís handler, Marco Toni suffered an injury to his left eye, which resulted in his suspension from the Criminal Police Central Directorate (DCPP) of the Polizia di Stato. His friend, Dr. Bianchi, recommended Marco to serve as Angelicaís handler. To help Angelica adjust to her new surroundings and all the surgeries, he created a fairy tale titled "The Prince of the Land of Pasta" (Il Principe del Regno della Pasta) about a prince who ate only pasta. This fascinated his girlfriend at the time, Patricia, who later wrote and published the storybook The Prince of the Land of Pasta. The conditioning process changed Angelicaís personality and effectiveness and Marco no longer felt any attachment to the girl she became afterwards, though after her death he felt regret over how he treated her and promised that if ever paired with a new cyborg, he would treat her better than he did Angelica.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Thu 16 Jul 2009 - 0:02

Well done!

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Who's that girl?

Post by Odon on Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 5:20

Who's this girl with Marco? Is this his new cyborg?

I suggest we call her "The River Dyke" so we can use her in a femslash fanfic with Petra.

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."
-- The Princess and the Warrior

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 464

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 5:59

She is a Generation 2. She has yet to be formally named, so in my OC fiction I call her "Giada" and her handler is "Fabio De Luca".

http://gunslinger-girl.up-with.com/t2231-the-other-generation-two-girls

She arrived while Angelica was still alive, so she should have a handler. I expect Marco is present as a staff member (like Ferro or Nihad, etc.).

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 6:05

Odon wrote:Who's this girl with Marco? Is this his new cyborg?

I suggest we call her "The River Dyke" so we can use her in a femslash fanfic with Petra.
She hasn't been given a name by Yuu...Kiskaloo christened her "Giada" and a few of us have picked up on that for our fictions.

Femslash? Hmmm...a whole dorm full of girls with nary a boy in sight...who knows what goes on after lights out time?

What I'm wondering; is she officially Marco's new cyborg (difficult since she was already alive prior to Angie's passing)...or is Marco now a field co-ordinator for all the new Series Two girls?

I saw a werewolf drinking a PiŮa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 7:24

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Sat 12 Mar 2011 - 22:38

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Femslash? Hmmm...a whole dorm full of girls with nary a boy in sight...who knows what goes on after lights out time?

Sandro and Fabio charge into the girls dorm without knocking. "On your feet girls, we've got a Code Red HOLY SHIT!"

Petra and Giada jump apart from each other, lubricants and vibrating sex toys scattering all over the floor.

Petra: "Sandro! It's not what it looks like!"

Giada: "We were just experimenting! We really do love you!"

Sandro and Fabio exchange glances, pull up some chairs.

"Just...carry on girls. Pretend we're not here."

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Sun 20 Mar 2011 - 2:57

Mmm, although it's clear that Marco is working as a field commander, that girl does seem to be hanging around him a bit. He does still have his bad eye and all, so he'd still need a cyborg to watch his back.

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 3:44

Odon wrote:Mmm, although it's clear that Marco is working as a field commander, that girl does seem to be hanging around him a bit.
Maybe sheís his new little sister. He did say he would think about it.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 10:53

But we saw her in canon before Angie died, didn't we?

Jet: "Betrayal may come easily to women, but men live by iron codes of honor."
Faye: "You really believe that?"
Jet: "I'm trying to. Real hard."
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 10:56

Even if she did, she could have still been unassigned at that point in time.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 22 Mar 2011 - 4:09

Nachtsider wrote:Even if she did, she could have still been unassigned at that point in time.
In some ways that'd make sense.

We know the SWA's budget is looking a bit tenuous right now. So assuming they have the ability to build a cyborg then assign her to a handler (and we've seen 'Etta get rebooted); if I was running the SWA and had been given clearance to build another "x" number of cyborgs, I'd be cranking them out as quickly as possible... before some beancounter decided that, "you know what, we don't really need that many killer teenagers."

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down