Time for papa Hilshire

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Time for papa Hilshire

Post by emperor on Tue 6 May 2008 - 0:29

That, or maybe if I dare to guess the next story development, Hillshire would take Triela to where Rachelle is laid to rest. She could then make peace with her past, thank her "mother" and bid her farewell at the same time. To move on, so to speak. Unfortunately, if Jean knows any of this, she'll be declared unfit for work, put on a heavy dose of conditioning/brainwashing, then assigned a new handler snow Hillshire will be accidentally offed by a pandania hitman that willingly admit the crime. We all know that could easily happen. Capt. Rabarro was given dirt nap by the SWA (implicitly) and Triela could be the one that "pulled the trigger" as some theorize

Another sad story....

emperor

Forum Posts : 1637

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 6 May 2008 - 7:49

wasyhuu wrote:I read it somewhere once of such theory based on how Triela approach to Claes who was waiting for Rabarro Tai. To me personally, that's quite presumptious/farfetched and Rico/Elsa is indeed a better candidate
Agreed. I’ve always thought that Treila and Claes were BFF. I think that Triela would freak-out if she were ever asked to kill her friends handler.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Tue 6 May 2008 - 10:50

Triela wouldn't have been used, for several reasons. Her low level of conditioning would offer her to much chance to resist the order. It's rather obvious she would try to fight an order like that. It's rather obvious Hilshire would try to fight an order like that. Pulling down the Triela Hilshire fratello is just two unreliable for a hit like this. Far more likely is Lorenzo brought it to Jeans attention. Jean handled it personal, without Rico. Raballo was an old man with a cane. Jean didn't need Rico to kill him. What's more is he didn't need to risk her blabing about it. Jean probably didn't enjoy the task, but he did it. Nor will he ever, ever, ever talk about it. I imagine it is a major weight for him.

I don't think Triela knowing her past would make Jean delcare her unfit. He would chastise Hilshire for complicating the relationship with his 'hunting dog.' However unless Triela shows that she is know longer willing to do her job, there's nothing about this that makes her a problem.

Wileama
Sith Lord

Forum Posts : 1053

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 7 May 2008 - 6:26

Waaaw

If Hillshire DID quit the SWA, took Triela as her adopted daughter, put her to school, then I think he'll take her to where Ratiel was laid to rest. And following Was-san's dream...

Triela: *looking Ratiel's grave* ...goodbye, mother...and...thank you...*weeps*

Hillshire: *helps her up* there, there...

Triela: I-I...*weeps*...I never knew...her face...I...I seemed to know her, but I just don't! Mommy! Mommy! *Cries*

Hillshire: *hugs Triela* ... *sighs, smile*

...*SQUEEEEL~!!*

Oh crap, I am SO writing a fic up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Wed 7 May 2008 - 6:53

I'll look forward to reading it, if you ever do put a story like that online.

BTW: Did I mention that I am a sucker for Triela centered stories?

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Forum Posts : 1950

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 7 May 2008 - 7:04

0_0 no you didn't tommy, i seriously had no idea...

West Nile
WestNilepedia

Forum Posts : 1747

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 7 May 2008 - 7:25

It's like Nach said - everyone loves Triela. dancin\\'

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 7 May 2008 - 7:37

It's like Nach said - everyone loves Triela.

...in what way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 7 May 2008 - 8:11

Panzer IV wrote:
...in what way?
Every way! IMPO she’s pretty much the ideal GSG. Sure she may be a little headed strong and some what rebellious, but that’s the beauty of her. She’d be boring if she were just a lap dog. If I were twisted enough to become a handler, she’d be my first choice.

It would also be nice to have a cyborg you could go out drinking with.(just kidding)

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 7 May 2008 - 13:04

Danjo3 wrote:
Panzer IV wrote:
...in what way?
Every way! IMPO she’s pretty much the ideal GSG. Sure she may be a little headed strong and some what rebellious, but that’s the beauty of her. She’d be boring if she were just a lap dog. If I were twisted enough to become a handler, she’d be my first choice.

It would also be nice to have a cyborg you could go out drinking with.(just kidding)
Triela: Did you see the way his head exploded when I fired that special round into him?
Hillshire: What did you expect- they are uranium depleted rounds- used to pierce tank amour and spray hot uranium liquid inside!
Triela: Oh yeah :face:

*beer mug clang together, and they both laugh their heads off...*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 7 May 2008 - 14:42

Panzer IV wrote:Waaaw

If Hillshire DID quit the SWA, took Triela as her adopted daughter, put her to school, then I think he'll take her to where Ratiel was laid to rest. And following Was-san's dream...

Triela: *looking Ratiel's grave* ...goodbye, mother...and...thank you...*weeps*

Hillshire: *helps her up* there, there...

Triela: I-I...*weeps*...I never knew...her face...I...I seemed to know her, but I just don't! Mommy! Mommy! *Cries*

...*SQUEEEEL~!!*

Oh crap, I am SO writing a fic up!

Was-san ??? study ah, I see...a new nickname, oh well High Five

I just pictured Hillshire holding Triela up ala Alucard cradling Seras....if such scene ever comes up in the manga, that'd be a tear-jerker-gut-wrenching scene. Still though, now that Triela knows just who exactly Hillshire was and what he had done to her, I'm so wishing for her inner little girl that yearns for a father (as implicitly shown when she let Mario go) to come out and just run in tears to her papa (similar to scene in Il Teatrino). Awesome! Maybe along the line of beating him up (lightly) and muttering why he never told her....Of course, followed by a shocked look to find out that she just reopen the stitches on his wound Laughing Keep in mind, she had tried to reach out and pour her hearts out before when she asked him "why...me?" Well, now she knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 7 May 2008 - 15:18

I’m still holding out hope that their relationship evolves past the point of father/daughter (if that’s what it even is). It would be awesome for Triela to know true love before her time is up…

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Wed 7 May 2008 - 17:17

wasyhuu wrote:I just pictured Hillshire holding Triela up ala Alucard cradling Seras....if such scene ever comes up in the manga, that'd be a tear-jerker-gut-wrenching scene.
I totally agree!!!

wasyhuu wrote:Still though, now that Triela knows just who exactly Hillshire was and what he had done to her, I'm so wishing for her inner little girl that yearns for a father (as implicitly shown when she let Mario go) to come out and just run in tears to her papa (similar to scene in Il Teatrino). Awesome! Maybe along the line of beating him up (lightly) and muttering why he never told her....Of course, followed by a shocked look to find out that she just reopen the stitches on his wound Laughing Keep in mind, she had tried to reach out and pour her hearts out before when she asked him "why...me?" Well, now she knows.

Danjo3 wrote:I’m still holding out hope that their relationship evolves past the point of father/daughter (if that’s what it even is). It would be awesome for Triela to know true love before her time is up…

Having scanlated and read Chapter 53, something’s comes to mind...
Triela got chased around by those mafia, she was sweating bullets and was in a horrible way like some sort of Drug Junkie needing her daily fix.
However, after standing on Mimi's door step, her "addict" state had worn off. and I'd doubt that Triela visited the apartment she used with Hillshire to pick up her dosage.

So here is what’s on my mind....

As we know, Angelica took the drug with seemingly larger dosages, and more frequent too as time went by. Judging from Triela’s responses during her “addiction spree” (I’ll just use that term as I lack a batter term for it) in that fight, I’d say she was feeling the same thing a Junkie who is in Rehab.

The urge of a fix being so great that it hurts and makes you feel sick and weak.

And if there is one thing I know with addictive medication of any kind. Sooner or later, the affects aren’t going to come over as strong as they used to when you started out. Your body will come used to it, so you won’t be able to feel the affect as strong as you used to when you first started using it. It’s one of the most common reasons why Junkies overdose.

Also looking at the raw scans of Chapter 54, I’d have to say that Triela had a rather fast Rehab period.
And what use is that Conditioning drug to her anyway? I mean I know that it automatically teaches her things like popping a DVD-Rom into a computer. But I honestly believe that Triela is way past the point of needing “Conditioned Love” to listen to Hillshire.

*Sigh* [/rant]

Anyway, what do you guys say to this?

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Wed 7 May 2008 - 18:21

I just hope they come up with a cure before Aida decides to kill Triela off. Seeing what happened with Angelica, though, makes me think it's pretty grim. Just a question: I forget, does the drug also help them connect with their bodies? I was thinking they implied/said something like they won't be able to control their muscles as well without the drug. If that's not the case, I don't see why Triela even still needs the drug.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 7 May 2008 - 18:29

The conditioning drugs are essential for a cyborg's mental augmentation (loyalty, setting up a 'combat mindset', etc) and essential for keeping his/her cyber implants at an optimal level of functioning, Ryuu. At the same time, they also provide a nasty trade-off - after a while, side effects kick in with shortening of lifespan, memory loss and all that jazz. Without them, a cyborg cannot operate. With them, the cyborg is consigned to a slow, lingering death.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 8 May 2008 - 0:02

Danjo3 wrote:It would be awesome for Triela to know true love before her time is up…

I think she does now after knowing her past.

Two persons in the world loved and love her unconditionally. One laid down her life for her. The other one would give up his life in an instant just for her.

At least IMHB, true love = unconditional love or aka. "greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

*arrrghh, Schindler's List sountrack from my bunkmate watching the movie as I type this.....the screen is getting blurry....*

Panzer IV wrote:Triela: I-I...*weeps*...I never knew...her face...I...I seemed to know her, but I just don't! Mommy! Mommy! *Cries*

...*SQUEEEEL~!!*
ok, Panzer IV...I just read your little gem again, you sure know how to write some harrowing stuff *suddenly get flashback of close-up on Ofelia as her mother died in Pan's Labyrinth"

*after listening to Una Princesa*
wait, I just a got a premonition. A final exit that's neither heroic/epic nor painful ala. Million Dollar Baby either. If Yu really digs into humanity of the story, I won't be surprised if the princess' final moment is through disobeying an order aka. instead of shooting an innocent like Rico, she refused and got killed in the process. A peaceful smile on her face as her breathing gets heavier. It was like when Mimi thanked her for saving her dad, she knows that she does one good deed in life. Sure it's a slow death, but it's a peaceful, moving, and glorious one. YOu know what I mean if you watched El Laberinto del Fauno. I dunno where Hillshire would fit here, though...

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Thu 8 May 2008 - 2:15

We've seen what a handler will do if his cyborg dies.... what will the cyborg do if her handler dies.... what if Triela comes back to the hotel and finds out that Hilshire went into shock from the blood loss

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Thu 8 May 2008 - 4:10

She would be devistated, and blame herself for it.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 8 May 2008 - 9:58

ok, Panzer IV...I just read your little gem again, you sure know how to write some harrowing stuff

Thank you for the compliment Was-san. *bows*

Well, my sister did say I like war and stuff--a warmongering older brother, but write fictions like a girl Laughing

...I should try writing something more aggressive once in awhile, but usually lost the vibe in the middle of the way. Romance and tragedy is always something you could play around with...

What will the cyborg do if her handler dies.... what if Triela comes back to the hotel and finds out that Hilshire went into shock from the blood loss

Hmm...lesse...

Many events would happen, and I doubt the Agency would let her go just that if Hillshire's a lost. I could try to think up of just WHAT will happen. Just an assumption paired with a dying need to write a fic in the midst of High School stress...

Triela: Hillshire, I'm...*found him covered in blood* HILLSHIRE!! *runs to him*

Hillshire: T-Triela...

Triela: T-this is a joke, right? W-who did this? W-what happened here? How did it end up like this...?

Hillshire: ...it doesn't...matter. A Padania hit-men did it...I-Its taken care of...*points at three dead bodies*...heh, I made of myself in front of you...

Triela: Hillshire, no...please, hang on! *turns around to Henrietta who passes by* Get me a medic! A doctor! SOMEONE!!!

Hillshire: *smiles* Triela...its unnecessary...*raises one hand to her cheek and caresses her hair* Dear now...look how much you've grown...*coughs* ...I'm sorry I couldn't do much...sorry for using you as my...*coughcough*...assassin and putting you at risk, Triela...

Triela: *held Hillshire's hand* ...it doesn't matter...it doesn't matter. *cries* Please, Hillshire...don't leave me alone...I-I still have things I want to say to you! More things I want to do with you! Spend more time with you! Things I want to hear from you! Hold on! Help is coming...

Hillshire: ...Triela...if I may...*coughs*...what do you think...of me....?

Triela: W-why do you ask that...? Why?

Hillshire: Please...tell me...

Triela: *silence* ... *caresses his hand which she has been holding* ...you're like a father to me. Though not biologically, you're like a father to me. I love you, love you so much...I couldn't bare to lose you! *sniffles* every time we had a fight, it hurt. I-I couldn't stand being separated with you...I-I need you to survive. I need your attention, your care, your guidance...

Hillshire: ...Is that so? *smiles* ...I'm glad I have sweet daughter like you, Triela...though not biologically...but I'm...so...happy...*coughs blood* ...please...live a good life...and...sorry...

Triela: Please, don't say such things! *cries harder*

Hillshire: Ratiel...Ratiel! I-I see you...! Wait...for me...*coughs*...I'm coming...home...*limps*

Triela: Hillshire...? Hillshire...? *starts shaking him*

Medical guy 1: We're here! Where's the wounded?

Medical guy 2: *Checks on Hillshire* ...he's gone...

Triela: No! That couldn't be! *cries intensely* He-he's still alive! D-do something! Do something about it! *begs to medical guy 2* Please! He's...

Medical guy 2: !...someone get a hold of her! Get this man to the morgue!

Triela: NO! PLEASE, NO!! L-LET ME GO!! PAPA! PAPA!! PAPA!!!

*Hillshire being lifted to a stretch, covered in white sheet*

Triela: PAPA! PAPA!! NO!! *cries and struggles violently, but is restraint* LET ME GO!! HE'S NOT DEAD! HE COULDN'T BE! PAPA! PAPA...!!

"PAPA...!!"

(Agency office)

Jean: ...We can't risk losing an operative right now; what do we do?

Jose: We should discuss this with the head.

SWA head (I don't remember his name x_x): We should find her a new handler; we can't afford to have another operative end up like Claes.

Jean: I can't agree less...

=1 month later=

Now, this depends actually. I know, I think one of them is impossible, but just think it as something possible. Pic one ending you think is the best...

ENDING A)

A month after the incident, Triela received a new handler. She, however, never did listen to what he had to say, taking actions to her own measure. Her days were blinded with revenge and hatred against Padania all around, often executing them with the cruelest methods ever available as an act of revenge. Despite the increase dosage of medication, within her she struggles to stay as she always was...

...the Detective's little princess...

Ending B)

A month after the incident, Triela had gone missing. No one knew what happened to her, or where did she go. Claes was the first to recognized she had gone missing, followed soon by Henrietta and the rest of the Agency members. She vanished in just one night...

After a mission, some of the junior operatives thought of seeing Triela somewhere, running a flower shop as an assistant. Some say she went to Germany, to the home of the Hartmanns, and lived with them. Other speculations say she was seen in Rome Cemetery, watching over the grave of both Hillshire and Ratiel, laid side by side. A bouquet was found sometime, but again this was not confirmed whether it was by her, or someone else.

She went ahead to fulfill Hillshire's last wish, to live a good life. A few months later, word about the Detective's daughter resides. She was never heard from again...

ENDING C)

Triela had been in constant depression for a month after the incident. Claes was worried, seeing her sulking in her room almost all day, skipping every class that was held. She knew she won't find Hillshire standing in the podium teaching the rest of the kids, and she knew how hurt it was.

Deep inside, Claes somehow knew how painful it was for her to loose Hillshire. He was like a father to her, and she was like her daughter; her little princess. As the weary month comes to a close, Claes slowly notice that Triela had slowly fade away. Her eyes was blank, dark, expressionless...

...lifeless

She was there to 'exist', yet it was only a shell. Her true self, the Triela everyone looked up to, everyone see as had died along with Hillshire that day. She saw some of her attempts to end her misery, with blood-written will on the wall and her hand cut and bleeds. She was taken for further medication, yet somehow, it never was the solution.

Claes had known her for a long time, and she knew, just by looking at her she knew that she had died since. Even before that fateful day she found her hanging in her room...

...hanging, with a knot tied to her neck and her eyes stare lifelessly to the Steiff Bars below, as if she was saying 'goodbye'...

END.

(I can't find a better way to describe the last ending >_>
Just need to write something tragic sometimes rather than the usual mushy2 romance)

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 8 May 2008 - 11:58

Panzer IV wrote:Now, this depends actually. I know, I think one of them is impossible, but just think it as something possible. Pic one ending you think is the best...
I vote for B! It's an ending that brings Léon to mind.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Thu 8 May 2008 - 12:04

That last one was a little morbid, but not entirely off the mark either.

Anyway if Triela came back to discover that Hilshire had died after she ran away, I'm pretty sure she would just put a bullet through her eye. If she wasn't catatonic from the shock.

I like wasyhuu idea for Triela's end. It would fit her well. I'm not sure how it would get her killed, but I could definitely see Triela letting an innocent go free. She is a killer to be sure, but not without her morals. Man I really hope she doesn't die.

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 8 May 2008 - 12:15

Laughing

Yeah, the last one, after I reread it again, it was rather morbid.

But I like it. Somehow, I like the last ending best...

...weird...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 8 May 2008 - 15:14

wasyhuu wrote:If Yu really digs into humanity of the story, I won't be surprised if the princess' final moment is through disobeying an order aka. instead of shooting an innocent like Rico, she refused and got killed in the process.
Maybe she bought some innocent person time to escape by sacrificing her own life. I could see Triela holding the bad guys off as long as she could (until the other person got away) and then dying the same way as Obi-Wan Kenobi - holding up his light saber and allowing himself to be struck down or perhaps as Leonidas did - standing tall and bravely awaiting the rain of arrows.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 8 May 2008 - 15:47

As of yet in Chapter 54, nothing happens to Hillshire, just Mario telling Triela of how she came into being. In that revelation that Hillshire found her and rescued her, though at the cost of Rachel's life, makes a connection within Triela that she never really understood the 'Why' of it. Now she knows. Thus it is to be surmized that Triela will do the same- rescue Hillshire from his injury, with help from Mimi, Mario and Roberta. Whether they come in time or not is another story, which we are going to have to wait.

BTW- has Chapter 55 came out yet?

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 8 May 2008 - 16:46

ElfenMagix wrote:As of yet in Chapter 54, nothing happens to Hillshire, just Mario telling Triela of how she came into being. In that revelation that Hillshire found her and rescued her, though at the cost of Rachel's life, makes a connection within Triela that she never really understood the 'Why' of it. Now she knows. Thus it is to be surmized that Triela will do the same- rescue Hillshire from his injury, with help from Mimi, Mario and Roberta. Whether they come in time or not is another story, which we are going to have to wait.

BTW- has Chapter 55 came out yet?
Makes scenes Elfen. We’re no trying to predict the future, we’re just letting our imaginations run amuck. Very Happy

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Thu 8 May 2008 - 17:57

I like C, I like C! A was good too. Yeah I like dark and somewhat morbid endings. (Not for Triela though! Well not for the official story at least...) Ack, Elfen, you're giving away too much! ^_^ Chapter 55 should have come out about 2 and a half weeks ago, but last I checked, Tommy didn't have the scans yet. 56 should be out in another couple of weeks.

Last edited by KodokuRyuu on Thu 8 May 2008 - 18:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More comment)
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 8 May 2008 - 18:20

ElfenMagix wrote:Thus it is to be surmized that Triela will do the same- rescue Hillshire from his injury, with help from Mimi, Mario and Roberta. Whether they come in time or not is another story, which we are going to have to wait.
Are you sure Hillshire is going to be stupid enough to wait around in a hotel room (or anywhere else) and bleed to death instead of getting help? Puzzled

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 8 May 2008 - 20:03

Panzer IV wrote:
ok, Panzer IV...I just read your little gem again, you sure know how to write some harrowing stuff

Well, my sister did say I like war and stuff--a warmongering older brother, but write fictions like a girl Laughing

"PAPA...!!"

ENDING A)

Ending B)

ENDING C)

your sister is right, you write fics like a girl Razz

Option A is the most plausible, option B is the least. C is morbid as everyone else said. They're all sad. Danjo is right, our imaginations are running amok Laughing It shows just how much angst the last cliffhanger gave us. I wonder if Yu ever reads (and understands) all these and goes "Nande ane???!?!? These guys are stealing all my ideas, and here I am trying to go unpredictable!

Wileama wrote:I like wasyhuu idea for Triela's end. It would fit her well. I'm not sure how it would get her killed, but I could definitely see Triela letting an innocent go free. She is a killer to be sure, but not without her morals. Man I really hope she doesn't die.

hmmmm, how about sacrificing her life for Mimi and Mario (and Hillshire) when the agency gave her the order to off them. That's definitely possible.

For those who never heard the song. Here's "the princess" from Pan's Labyrinth. I think it's fitting for the "GSG princess" last moments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Wh6u_zTT4 or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWFLIdaHOGU

the scene I talked about (SPOILER! don't watch if you plan to watch Pan's Labyrinth. You will ruin the experience!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6XvHsjH06o

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 8 May 2008 - 22:14

Danjo3 wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:Thus it is to be surmized that Triela will do the same- rescue Hillshire from his injury, with help from Mimi, Mario and Roberta. Whether they come in time or not is another story, which we are going to have to wait.
Are you sure Hillshire is going to be stupid enough to wait around in a hotel room (or anywhere else) and bleed to death instead of getting help? Puzzled
Hillshire was stupid enough to go back to the hotel room and not to the hospital.

Who knows, he might try to give himself first aide and pass out in the process, where Triela will find him.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 8 May 2008 - 22:35

I think Triela is going to be killed in some glorious way, then we’ll get to see her ascend to Valhalla where she will be crowned as a worrier Princess…

…wait a sec, that’s not would happen to a Croatian Catholic girl…

…OK, how about St.Triela?

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 8 May 2008 - 22:43

Archangel Triela - with Joan of Arc-style white robes over slim-cut mail, flaming sword and all.

Now that would be something.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 8 May 2008 - 23:29

Nachtsider wrote:Archangel Triela - with Joan of Arc-style white robes over slim-cut mail, flaming sword and all.
Yes it would. The female version of St. Michael. Oh to see her wield her flaming sword…

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Fri 9 May 2008 - 0:54

Panzer IV wrote:

"PAPA...!!"

ENDING A)

Ending B)

ENDING C)

im into ending c too... but the conversation before Hilshire's death is rather strained. do they have to emphasise that they're not biologically related so much

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 9 May 2008 - 1:24

I prefer Option D: Triela is comforted by her friend and roommate Claes, a situation that will inevitably lead to delicious yuri. Laughing

(Hope none of you mind my little attempt to inject a little humour into this thread.)

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Fri 9 May 2008 - 1:30

Nachtsider wrote:Archangel Triela - with Joan of Arc-style white robes over slim-cut mail, flaming sword and all.

Someone please draw fan art of that! Hmm... I think Triela would also have a shotgun slung over her back too - just in case. Maybe a flaming shotgun. Ooh pretty.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 9 May 2008 - 1:32

I'd do it, Ryuu, but cannot promise any immediate results. I'm a better writer than an artist, and it can take me up to an hour to churn out even one standard photograph-sized, detailed, full-color illustration. If anyone wants to proceed, they can feel free to do so - crediting me is entirely optional.

One thing, though. I call shotgun with a flaming bayonet. FOR DA WIN.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Fri 9 May 2008 - 2:57

Piero wrote:I prefer Option D: Triela is comforted by her friend and roommate Claes, a situation that will inevitably lead to delicious yuri. Laughing

(Hope none of you mind my little attempt to inject a little humour into this thread.)

no harm, though i would prefer option 5: she get's over it but get's haunted for the rest of her life.

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 9 May 2008 - 3:21

Piero wrote:I prefer Option D: Triela is comforted by her friend and roommate Claes, a situation that will inevitably lead to delicious yuri. Laughing

You're getting into the swing of this forum's weird ways, Piero. Put it there, pal.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Fri 9 May 2008 - 13:23

Nachtsider wrote:I'd do it, Ryuu, but cannot promise any immediate results. I'm a better writer than an artist, and it can take me up to an hour to churn out even one standard photograph-sized, detailed, full-color illustration.
That's ok, it doesn't have to be fast - I just want to be able to see it someday. Heh, it would probably take me three hours to produce the same thing with a tenth of the quality. No I probably couldn't even do that much - maybe a stick figure version. Razz I really need to work on my drawing skills.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 9 May 2008 - 14:01

KodokuRyuu wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:I'd do it, Ryuu, but cannot promise any immediate results. I'm a better writer than an artist, and it can take me up to an hour to churn out even one standard photograph-sized, detailed, full-color illustration.
That's ok, it doesn't have to be fast - I just want to be able to see it someday. Heh, it would probably take me three hours to produce the same thing with a tenth of the quality. No I probably couldn't even do that much - maybe a stick figure version. Razz I really need to work on my drawing skills.
Here’s some inspiration:

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 10 May 2008 - 2:41

Moved to post below

Last edited by Panzer IV on Sat 10 May 2008 - 11:38; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 10 May 2008 - 11:38

@West-san

I know >.<

The conversation between them was rather strained, and I rather dislike it myself D:

Well, can't say about rushing a fic and hoping it'll turn good Laughing
I prefer Option D: Triela is comforted by her friend and roommate Claes, a situation that will inevitably lead to delicious yuri. Laughing
no harm, though i would prefer option 5: she get's over it but get's haunted for the rest of her life.

Done, and done! Par your request (and my rather desperate attempt to fuel my imagination), Panzer IV submits! (with a little bonus)

ENDING D:

A month after the incident, the memoirs of Hillshire still lingers inside her head. The agency decided not to give her a new handler until she fully recovers and forgets all the things 'Hillshire related'. The Agency itself had taken so much effort into clearing Hillshire's room from all his belongings, as well as taking the keys to prevent Triela from entering his room.

Her friends in the Agency took no less in the action to assist Triela's recovery. Henrietta, Petrushka, Rico...

...and Claes.

Claes, being the third oldest in the agency's list of child assassins and the longest to know Triela put all her effort into Triela's recovery. Inside, she knew Hillshire is irreplaceable to Triela.

However deep inside of her, she feels she can make up for him by being there for her.

Two months pass, and Triela was still struggling her last pieces of memoirs dealing with Hillshire's death. As the last few pieces clicks into place, Claes had made up her mind.

"Triela..." she started "I know how hard it is for you to loose Hillshire but..." she stops herself, nervously checking her left and her right.

"What is it Claes? If you have something to say, say it." she pause "...why are you taking your glasses off...? Is there something..."

Without warning, Claes leaped towards her, planting her soft, subtle lips to her. The bliss she felt was overwhelming, and she couldn't resist. And yet, despite the struggle Triela shows, she eventually gave up her struggle and decided to comply--to savor the moment.

...it will be a long night for the two of them.

ENDING E:

Almost a year had passed since Hillshire's death. Despite the struggle, Triela had finally overcome her sadness and continue on with her life in the SWA. Her new handler might not be something comparable to Hillshire, but he sufficed and proved himself to be a dedicated handler.

However, deep in her heart--her mind--she could never forget the image of his death. For a month, she had been dreaming about Hillshire's death and the time when she was there to stay by his side as he slowly fades away. As the dream subsides and disappears, it somehow was replaced with a different, more sinister nightmare.

She could recall clearly standing in complete darkness in her dream. She couldn't make out where or how did she get there, but for all she knew, there was a figure standing in the distance. As days passes by, the figure drew closer and closer towards her despite whatever attempts she made to avoid this mysterious sentient. Almost as if 'it' was chained to her.

Dr. Bianchi expresses her complaints and story as something drawn of puberty and a mix of trauma. He advises her to stay away from missions and errands, as well as to take more time to rest. She did so, yet the dream kept appearing.

A month away from Hillshire's death anniversary, Triela could clearly recall and describe the figure who had been accompanying her in the darkness.

Victor Hartmann, no other than Hillshire.

He was battered, his clothes was tattered, and his face reflects the great agony within him. Stained in his jacket was blood, all seemingly wet and continuously dripping as his right hand struggles to held the wound. What started as a whisper, slowly turns into a whimper, and eventually an audible sound of pain.

"Triela...Triela...why have you forsaken me...?"

Triela did all she could to avoid him in her nightmare. But as each day to Hillshire's death anniversary drew closer, the closer he is to her. She tried staying awake for three days, yet by the time it was the day of Hillshire's death anniversary, there was no difference made.

Hillshire, bloodied, tattered, and dying was standing close to her in her nightmare...

"P-please, Hillshire! S-stay away! Don't come near me!" She scream as he tries to reach her

"Triela...Triela...why...have you forsaken me...?"

"N-no! No more! No more! Get me out of here! Henrietta! Rico! Claes! Anyone! Help me!"

"Triela...Triela...why have you...FORSAKEN ME?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

'Hillshire' reach for her, before being eaten by bugs and maggots spawning from within his wound ever so slowly...

Bathing in cold sweat, Triela pants heavily, shaken from her nightmare. She checks her surrounding, herself, and the entire room only to find Claes mumbling in her sleep about 'Romeo and Juliet'. Despite the silence, Triela strangely felt his presence.

"Just a dream..." she told herself "Just a dream..."

Resting her hand on the table, she noticed a piece of paper on the table--absent before she went to sleep. A name and an all too familiar handwriting brought her nightmare to reality. In it was written:

Why have you forsaken me?

-Hillshire

ENDING F:

Sitting in her room, Triela silently let out a chuckle before following with an ever-hysterical laugh that echoes through out the Agency's dormitory...

Triela had gone insane...

A week after Hillshire's death had drove Triela into superstition, believing it was all a ruse and conspiracy. She kept telling herself Hillshire still lives, and that the agency were denying it and were hiding him. It led her to believe so until finally, it broke her entirely. The Agency had declared her highly unstable and volatile, and that she was not to interact with anyone within the Agency--or to hear anything about Hillshire, to the least. Yet all those attempts were in vain. Triela, in the end, lost herself entirely and soon bathe in the blood of her friends...

Kanashimi no mukou e to tadoritsukeru nara
Boku wa mou iranai yo nukumori mo ashita mo

The sudden gunshot from within the Agency alerted all members within, rushing immediately towards the location:

Triela's room

Seijaku no yami ni maiorita yume wa
Who...? tsukanoma koboreta oou no hikari

Claes lay dead, her face was beyond recognition after being fed with Triela's M1897 shotgun. The barrel shoved into her mouth before being blasted away with Triela, laughing hysterically at her satisfactory result.

Why...? morosugita sekai todomeru sube wo shirazu ni
Tada boku wa negatteta sou boukyaku wo

The door kicks open, and immediately she found Henrietta and Giuseppe. Both were shocked and stunned at the scene. Wasting little time, Triela lift her shotgun towards Giuseppe's face, finishing him off before executing the ill-equipped and stunned Henrietta gruesomely.

Boku wa mou kore ijou nani mo kanjinakute ii

The number of guards did not falter her and tire her. Rico and Jean were wiped in an accidental close-quarters combat with a knife. Triela held the advantage with her bayonet, planting one deep into Jean's skull before ripping Rico's stomach, spilling her intestines before proceeding. Her face was blank, lifeless...

Why...? kurikaesu kotoba tsuieta yakusoku wa
Hitokiwa utsukushiku hibiki ima togireta

The momentary silence in the Agency generates false comfort. Petra and Sandro were the last operative to fall in the hands of Triela. Both were gruesomely killed, with their necks severed and multiple stabs and shotgun wound found on Sandro's body. Lorenzo came next, killed with her shotgun fed to his jaws.

Zetsubou no mukou e to kimi wa kaeru no ka
Shijou no ai yukyuu no hoo ni kegarenaki mi wo yudane

The plead of Dr. Bianchi was returned with Triela's bayonet stabbed to his neck. She laugh hysterically, almost as if enjoying the whole event as it unfolds.

Boku wa mou osorenai kodoku na nemuri sae...

The Agency lay silent and dormant. Only the sounds of creaking metal echoed through out the halls of the SWA. Within the morgue, Triela stares blankly at the body of her former handler

"See? I was right all along..." she said to herself

"...he was still alive..."

Ok, out of my own amazement, I can't believe I actually wrote a Yuri...
Despite how big I am against it, I find that last one rather...intriguing.

The second one came up to me somehow to write a horror fic.

The third was some sort of rip-off of School Days. I really want to imagine how Triela would be if she goes insane. The italic texts on the last lines were taken from School Days' last insert song, 'Kanashimi no Mukou he'. Do listen to it while reading the last part for the fun Laughing

...well, that's it for now I guess...

Last edited by Panzer IV on Sun 11 May 2008 - 6:26; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 10 May 2008 - 11:45

The first two of the latest ones are okay, Panzer, but the last one is just too over-the-top and OOC. If you have to turn the last one into a fic, I suggest that the only victims be Sandro, Petra and the other second-gen girls, with Claes being the one who talks Triela into stopping.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Sat 10 May 2008 - 14:15

E was pretty good, but F was the best yet! Sorry Nachtsider, I really like the gruesome ones. Laughing Wow, that song really does set the mood well.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 11 May 2008 - 0:23

wow, you're on a roll here, Panzer

Ending F for fookin' awesome... I know this is selfish, but the end of Hillshire-Triela fratello = the end of SWA and GSG. Me likey Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sun 11 May 2008 - 3:50

F reminds me of your "Emilio kills all" fic.

Panzer IV wrote:
The momentary silence in the Agency generates false comfort. Petra and Sandro were the last operative to fall in the hands of Triela. Both were gruesomely killed, with their necks severed and multiple stabs and shotgun wound found on Sandro's body.

Woohoo!

@Wileama
well... we do have a Petra fan club... i guess we can have a "destruction of GSG fanclub as well"...

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 11 May 2008 - 7:36

Sankyuu~!

My mind somehow was just in the urge to write something--so I did Laughing

Got some inspiration here and there, and I can't hardly thank some members in this board who actually INSPIRED me to write and drove me to write something! I can't thank you guys enough! Now I think I'll write some more stuff Laughing

But, yeah.

I somehow tend to 'specialize' in some of the most gruesome or angst fic nowadays...I don't know why. I like ending F too! Somehow, it just hit me that it'll be cool to see Triela kill everyone in the agency when she's supposed to be the one to be looked up to Laughing

...damn, now I think Triela would look good wielding a chainsaw... Laughing

F reminds me of your "Emilio kills all" fic.

Ah, 'Bittersweet Revenge', was it? That was my first experimental attempt to write an angst/tragedy fic. It turned out quite good...

"destruction of GSG fanclub as well"...

Laughing somehow I'd be willing to enlist to it right now... khekhekhekhekhe....

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sun 11 May 2008 - 21:02

Gee, Ending F is sure morbid.

I dunno, but just thinking about Triela going postal in the SWA then standing over Hillshire's body... she prabably delivered that last line in the same tone of "oh... so you didn't have anyone inside you after all."

Freaky. But I'm in agreement with the general concensus. No Triela and German Sausage = No GSG.

I think I like Claes shoujou-ai better. yes, Claes and Triela shoujou-ai is good. Needs 'elaboration'. And a M+ raiting. And put the glasses back on. If anything can get triela over Hillshire, a hot meganekko like Claes is the way to go, Damn the vow!

She's being a good girl. Really good (in bed).

I'm going to hell, aren't I?

---

As a side note, I was thinking about Inspector Gadget (again) when I had thsi strange vision of Triela as Penny (complete with german shepard sidekick) and Inspector Hartmann as Gadget... well one of them is still a cyborg...

Okay, I'm insane.

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 12 May 2008 - 1:23

When it comes to canon, the girl-on-girl shit just doesn’t work. It’s just a bunch of fan-boy masturbation fodder.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 12 May 2008 - 2:35

Would you rather have people pairing the girls up with each other, Danjo, or with their thinly-disguised-self-insert male cyborg OCs?

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Mon 12 May 2008 - 5:17

he'd probably say "with their tall, robust handlers"

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 12 May 2008 - 9:22

But with two selection available, I think Danjo-san would go for girl-girl. I don't know...

...gee...somehow, I'm thinking of writing Claes as a mark for the end of the SWA. I mean, a 'Claes kills all' fic. She could be this gentle girl who manipulates other to her liking and kills everyone in the process, laughing hysterically in the end...

...might as well draft something up Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 12 May 2008 - 10:19

Nachtsider wrote:Would you rather have people pairing the girls up with each other, Danjo, or with their thinly-disguised-self-insert male cyborg OCs?
You’ve got me there my friend. As I’ve said before - our poor girls can’t seem to catch a break.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 12 May 2008 - 11:21

You’ve got me there my friend. As I’ve said before - our poor girls can’t seem to catch a break

Laughing

They'd say: STOP IT! STOP THIS UNNECESSARY PAIRINGS AND ALL! JUST STOP IT! WE'RE TIRED~! WE'RE CHILD ASSASSINS! NOT YOUR PLAY-DOLL OR YOUR SEX DOLLS!! STOP IT!! I SAY STOP IT!!! STOP IT OR I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!! (grabs shotgun) STOP IT!!!!!! --Triela

One more move with these pairings, and I'll surely crack your bones to pieces (takes glasses off) --Claes

...maybe.

Well, off for another gruesome short-fic. This time its Claes (I just need a break from my Extended Essay)

-This is more of an inset from Triela-kill-everyone, or ending F. A moment before Triela went insane. snipe

Inspired by Nacht-sen's idea of having Claes trying to talk her out of it

The waining month in the Agency had seemingly tire Claes more than ever. Triela had grown weary, and all her theories she proposed to her stating that 'Hillshire lives' were all chunks of nonsense and were literally shot down by herself.

As days went by, Triela grew wearily suspicious of her surroundings and overly cautious of her friends and their handlers. Claes was no exception. She recognized after Triela constantly kept feeding herself with her own belief, and her over obsessiveness on Hillshire is what caused her to do so. As a week comes to a close, Claes recognized Triela as literally someone else; someone she never knew of, yet was so close...

"T-Triela...? W-what are you doing?" Claes ask hesitantly

She turns her head slowly to Claes, keeping her shotgun close to her "...Checking my shotgun; cleaning them if necessary."

"B-but you won't be in any mission soon, right? I mean, the agency has decided that..."

Her short remarks was interrupted by a sudden, hysterical laugh coming from the very figure she tried talking to. She knew she had lost it...

...Triela had gone insane

"I will be in a mission...soon enough...don't get me wrong, Claes..."

"B-but Triela! I mean, Triela! Get a hold of yourself! I mean, i-its not the end of the world!"

"Oh it isn't..." Claes recognized her blank stare she gives as she talk to her. A devilish grin took shape in her lips "...not for Hillshire, that is."

another hysterical laugh, constantly getting louder and louder

"Triela! Please! Understand and accept it! Hillshire is gone and..."

With a sudden jerk of force, Claes was suddenly knocked down from her position. The barrel of Triela's M1897 fed into her. She trembles in fear

"That's what you think." Triela reply--coldly "...But of course, you're part of them, are you not?"

Boku wa mou iranai yo nukumori mo ashita mo

As tears stream down her cheek, Claes raises her hand to plead for her life in fear. As if enjoying the expression she received, Triela stares blankly to her, smiling devilishly before pulling the trigger. A gunshot echoes through the dormitory, followed with a hysterical laugh by the blood-stained Triela...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 12 May 2008 - 22:45

goodness gracious, what have I done by inspiring Panzer. Now he's unstoppable :buddy:

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Tue 13 May 2008 - 1:47

All these thread fics is making me want to write erotic one shots again... explicit ones...

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Tue 13 May 2008 - 13:37

I'm going to run and hide now before West writes something weird.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 14 May 2008 - 4:47

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 14 May 2008 - 7:24

Laughing

Read it. WONDERFUL!! *clapclapclapclap*

Wow, this thread actually spawns great ideas and all Laughing

But yeah, that really was one big lemon...sent my had imagining things and all.

Oooh boy, when I had the time I think I'll write something here again...might be another angst, romance, or whatever that come to my mind Laughing

For now, I'm off watching 'My Boy Jack'. Hope it give me some inspiration--glad to find a move about WW1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum