Let's go to Milan baby!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's go to Milan baby!

Post by rusty-spring on Tue 27 May 2008 - 16:53

I'm assuming this is where we post what our OC's look like/wear?

Pretty self explanatory. But for those who don't know what clothes are I'll elaborate.

- Double strap tank top (pink)
- Pants (khaki)
- I dunno, some sort of comfortable shoes (whatever color works best)
- Oh yeah, and crescent moon earrings. (gold)
- The blood is not a usual accessory.
- No, I will NOT say what color the underwear is...perverts... NO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? Don't bring me any trouble, bitch." - Eda, Black Lagoon
"Anybody can be cool...but awesome takes practice." - Lorraine Peterson
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's go to Milan baby!

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 27 May 2008 - 17:59

what about the bra?

:p

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 27 May 2008 - 18:10

Rusty won't say... but I think that something flesh colored, either strapless or with transparent straps, will fit Laine nicely. Methinks red or light orange would be suitable, too.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Tue 27 May 2008 - 20:19

@Nachtsider wrote:Rusty won't say...Methinks red or light orange would be suitable, too.

Well I suppose they at least wouldn't be the innocent white type. That just doesn't match the character well at all.

"Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? Don't bring me any trouble, bitch." - Eda, Black Lagoon
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 27 May 2008 - 20:34

Exactly.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Wed 28 May 2008 - 10:30

black wonder bra maybe?

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 28 May 2008 - 10:51

For some reason, I don't see black as being Laine's color...

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 28 May 2008 - 13:19

I would have to agree: tan/beige/flesh coloured, tube bra, strapless bra, or thin or transparent straps.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura on Thu 29 May 2008 - 1:42

Hope those stains can be removed... Awesome!

How about a tank with a built in bra? I think clear straps would work as well. Maybe it's just me, but I always find it weird when girls wear tanks and their bra straps are showing. Sort of like when a girl wears a nice dress. You don't want bra straps to show because it makes it stick out like an eye sore.
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 29 May 2008 - 2:01

Yup - I've mentioned clear straps.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Thu 29 May 2008 - 9:05

@Sakura wrote:Hope those stains can be removed... Awesome!
blood stains are a royal pain... they almost never come out.
thankfully, Clayland gets paid well enough to just buy her new clothes when stuff like that happens.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 5 Jun 2008 - 4:25

I personally don’t know diddly squat about fashion, but I do know that Little Britney stays on the cutting edge. Keep in mind that she’s a west coast girl from a very wealthy family, and now has a Handler who is extremely fashion conscious (Hey, all I’m saying is that he’s fashion conscious, OK, nothing else). Biff takes a great deal of pleasure in seeing to it Britney always looks like she just fell off the cover of Seventeen magazine. He’s the only handler who’s managed to out spend Jose in the clothing department.

I did find this picture that will give you a rough idea of her style of beach apparel (and surfboard)

BTW, can you spot the movie?

Unfortunately, this has caused some problems with the other handlers. Their girls have started dropping subtle hints to them like, “Britney always looks so pretty doesn’t she?” and, “Do you think I would look good in an outfit like that?” Suffice it to say, their expense accounts don’t come close to covering such expensive wardrobes.

To make matters worse, Hillshire finally gave into Triela’s nagging and started letting her go with B&B on their weekend outing for surfing lessons. Problem was, the only thing Triela had to wear was a one piece, mono colored Speedo that was standard issue to all the girls. Now if you’re familiar at all with Triela, you know there’s no way in hell she going to be out shown by her little sister. She took careful notes on all of Britney’s beach gear, and then went on a little shopping trip with Hillshire that almost brought him to tears. She even had the nerve to ask him for a surfboard.

“A surfboard?!” He said, totally exasperated, “You’ve never even been on one!”

“True,” She said with her usual confidence, “But it’s only a matter of time before…”

“Forget it!” He said, drawing the line, “I’ve already spent a small fortune on this little project of yours and I’ll be damned if I’m going to spend anymore. Tell you what, you get half as good as that Britney girl and I’ll think about getting you a board. Till then, you just use one of hers.”

I guess I don’t have to tell you what’s happening now. Yep. On top of everything else, the other girls are now dropping hints about how cute Britney and Triela look in their beach threads and how much fun surfing must be.

On the up side, after having played the role of total fu... I mean total screw up for so long, Little Britney has finally found a niche of sorts – Agency trend setter, and while she’s happy about the situation, the other handlers are anything but, and they are all in 100% agreement about our wayward girl. It was Bernardo who best summed it up -

“I don’t know how she manages to keep doing it,” He said, shaking his head, “But that girl has fucked us over again.”

“Tell me about it.” Jose said, “You know, I think I liked it better when she was shooting us.”

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 5 Jun 2008 - 8:30

@Danjo3 wrote:To make matters worse, Hillshire finally gave into Triela’s nagging and started letting her go with B&B on their weekend outing for surfing lessons. Problem was, the only thing Triela had to wear was a one piece, mono colored Speedo that was standard issue to all the girls...

If you are following my fanfict, Solution's Resolution, its stated in Chapter 7 what Speedo style colours the 1-piece bathing suits are:

Henrietta: brown (matching her skirt colour)
Claes: Dark Navy Blue
Angelica: Black
Ricco: Forest Green, with Yellow Side Stripes
Triela: White with Dark Red side stripes
(these Fernando bought with his own money at the time because he was trying to be nice and generous to his co-workers while he was buying Rachel's supplies.)

(Later in Chapter 19)
Pia: Sky Blue
Beatrice: Black one with a thin white stripe at the sides
Petra: Bright Red (Damn that Alessandro!)

And of course...
Ferro: Black 1 piece

All with a 6'X3' Black Towels.

BTW: Rachel wears a micro striped purple/grey 1-piece bathing suit, which looks like a dirty purple from a distance.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 5 Jun 2008 - 10:46

Sorry Elfen, but in the B&B universe, they only come in one color - good old navy blue.

You know how it is with girls. As long as everyone is wearing the same suit, no one complains. Leave it to our favorite Fratello to come along and throw a wrench into the works. Laughing

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 5 Jun 2008 - 14:06

Well Danjo3, this can be as a presidence to my fanfict where the cyborgs (except for Rachel) cant swim and Fernando started teaching them in chapter 19 (as long as missions dont interfere with classes). A proper beginner's swim class only last 1 semester; more advanced studies will take longer. What happens after that depends on the other fanficts like yours. I doubt Triela would want to go surfing if she cant even swim! Besides, like Fernando said in the first few chapters of my fanfict, "I dont want my little girl to be wearing agency clothing!"

And yes, that particular style you have is the same style I use in mine. An excellent choice in both style and colour, though I try to have them have some individuality. Lets see how it goes from here, as things go along.

Before I forget, the Italian Riviera is part of the French Riviera beach front, but there is no sand there, just small smooth rocks. It seems that the Mediterranean sea has smaller waves than those at the coasts of the nearby oceans, simillar to that of Long Island Sound- if you get the reference. But small waves would be a good starting point for a beginner to learn. Looks like Biff is going to take the girls out on seasonal surfing trips... poor Biff!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 1:57

@ElfenMagix wrote:Well Danjo3, this can be as a presidence to my fanfict where the cyborgs (except for Rachel) cant swim and Fernando started teaching them
I’m not even touching the whole swim/can’t swim, sink/float debate. I just go on the assumption that they can and always have been able to swim. It make things much simpler.
@ElfenMagix wrote:It seems that the Mediterranean sea has smaller waves than those at the coasts of the nearby oceans, simillar to that of Long Island Sound- if you get the reference. But small waves would be a good starting point for a beginner to learn.
Actually, it’s not as bad as you might think. Here’s an article if you’re interested. Now the waves in Italy are not the kind that get little Britney’s adrenalin flowing, but it’s a big thrill for Triela. Of course she's still just paddling around trying to keep from falling off. Laughing
@ElfenMagix wrote:Looks like Biff is going to take the girls out on seasonal surfing trips... poor Biff!
I might take a stab at that someday. It would be pretty funny to see little Britney convert our girls into beach bums. And you got to admit, with Triela’s looks, she would make the perfect surfer girl. head bang

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 9:51

@Danjo3 wrote:You got to admit, with Triela’s looks, she would make the perfect surfer girl.
Yeah I do. I find myself pondering something though. I know we've gone back, and forth over whether Triela just tans, or is naturally that dark. If she where to start hanging around the beach, the tan lines could finally give her away!

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 10:25

@Wileama wrote:I find myself pondering something though. I know we've gone back, and forth over whether Triela just tans, or is naturally that dark.
I don’t see Triela as a sun worshiper, so I think she’s just naturally tan. I bet the other girls hate her for it too.
@Wileama wrote:If she where to start hanging around the beach, the tan lines could finally give her away!
Don’t forget that we’re talking about Mediterranean beaches here. Triela and Britney may end up only getting tan lines on their lower halves. just whistlin'

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 11:43

I knew someone was going to bring up the possibility of no tan lines. I still hate you form it, but only a little bit...

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 11:54

honestly Americans get so worked up about topless sunbathing!

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 12:39

@Awinnell wrote:honestly Americans get so worked up about topless sunbathing!

That's cause "bewbs are kewl." Razz

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 13:03

Yeah, we’re kind of uptight that way. Britney would probably freak out.

Britney: “What do you think you’re doing?”

Triela: “I’m going to lay out for a while. My tan needs work.”

Britney: “No, I mean you took your top off!”

Triela: “Yeah, so?”

Britney: “So people are going to see your boobs!”

Triela: “It’s not like there’s a lot to see, Brit. Why don’t you join me?”

Britney: “I’m not getting naked in public!”

Triela: “Didn’t you sunbathe in America?”

Britney: “Sure, but we kept our suits on.”

Triela: “Ah, I see. It’s a cultural thing, isn’t it? Brit, have you ever heard that when in Rome you do as the Romans do?”

Little Britney sees her Handler coming back from the snack bar with refreshments.

Britney: “Oh my god! Biff’s coming. Quick, put your top back on!”

Triela: “You know Brit, I don’t think Biff could care less if I’m…”

Britney: “PUT IT ON NOW!”

Triela: “Alright, alright. Take it easy. Sheesh!”

Last edited by Danjo3 on Sat 7 Jun 2008 - 2:17; edited 2 times in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 13:05

i hope Britney waxes before surfing

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 13:31

@Danjo3 wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:It seems that the Mediterranean sea has smaller waves than those at the coasts of the nearby oceans, simillar to that of Long Island Sound- if you get the reference. But small waves would be a good starting point for a beginner to learn.
Actually, it’s not as bad as you might think. Here’s an article if you’re interested. Now the waves in Italy are not the kind that get little Britney’s adrenalin flowing, but it’s a big thrill for Triela. Of course she's still just paddling around trying to keep from falling off. Laughing
*READS LINK*
As I thought, very simillar to Long Island Sound, especially when the tide comes in...
Triela has a lot to learn!

@Awinnell wrote:i hope Britney waxes before surfing
I think Britney's a bit to young to wax...

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 13:35

dude, i meant her SURFBOARD !!!!

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 18:34

@Awinnell wrote:dude, i meant her SURFBOARD !!!!

what Kind of wax?

Ok, I did some surfing in the past, I'm not a pro at all. (though my family says I am, because I am the only one who can do it.)

But I dont use regular Oil, just normal candle wax. If i want to surf in the morning, I wax the board before I get to bed the day before.
Using candle wax is also great for ski's, makes you just a little bit faster on the snow.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 19:58

@Tommygunner70 wrote:
@Awinnell wrote:dude, i meant her SURFBOARD !!!!
what Kind of wax?
just guess... Laughing

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 20:32

funny... Laughing

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 21:49

Only when it comes to minors, with the real possibility of the discussion finding it's way deep into the gutter.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 22:15

yeah, we've been kinda sampling the gutter with this one. we should probably stop...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Sat 7 Jun 2008 - 1:21

@LoC978 wrote:yeah, we've been kinda sampling the gutter with this one. we should probably stop...

Oh Laine...what have you done now?

*audience laugh track*

Razz

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 7 Jun 2008 - 2:16

@ElfenMagix wrote:I think Britney's a bit to young to wax...
Anwinnell wrote:dude, i meant her SURFBOARD !!!!
:lol!:
@tommygunner70 wrote:Ok, I did some surfing in the past, I'm not a pro at all. (though my family says I am, because I am the only one who can do it.)
Cool. I don’t know crap about surfing so I may call on you if I need technical advice. Very Happy
@LoC978 wrote:yeah, we've been kinda sampling the gutter with this one. we should probably stop...
Gutter? What about this is in the gutter? Hell, compared to most discussions on the board, this is grade school stuff. Puzzled

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sat 7 Jun 2008 - 7:23

Danjo wrote:Hell, compared to most discussions on the board, this is grade school stuff
...that's why I suggested we stop... y'know, before any tentacle monsters (or worse... Alessandro!) get involved.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 7 Jun 2008 - 9:14

@LoC978 wrote: ...that's why I suggested we stop... y'know, before any tentacle monsters (or worse... Alessandro!) get involved.
I don’t know what you’re talking about. I find this to be an informative and enlightening discussion on surfing and cultural diversity.

If it’ll make you feel better, I promise Triela and Britney will stay covered up from now on.

Triela: “What the hell?!”

Danjo: “Sorry Ms. Triela, but not everyone here is as open minded as you Europeans.”

Triela: (mumbling to herself) “Goddamn Americans… think you run the world… I swear…"

Britney: “Just so we’re clear, I didn’t take my top off and I wasn’t going to.”

Danjo: “Yes Brit, we’re all aware of that.”

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Sat 7 Jun 2008 - 10:39

god only knows what they'd make of a nudist beach !

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sat 7 Jun 2008 - 13:39

@Danjo3 wrote:
@tommygunner70 wrote:Ok, I did some surfing in the past, I'm not a pro at all. (though my family says I am, because I am the only one who can do it.)
Cool. I don’t know crap about surfing so I may call on you if I need technical advice. Very Happy

Keh, you can try, but I cant really give you that much advice.
the only thing i can give advice about, is how to wash out and look cool while doing so....
I have a bad balancing problem.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 8 Jun 2008 - 0:22

@Tommygunner70 wrote:the only thing i can give advice about, is how to wash out and look cool while doing so....
That works too. Just so happens, Triela is doing a whole lot of that at the moment.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 8 Jun 2008 - 0:24

I want to see someone do fanart of a surfer-girl Triela.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 8 Jun 2008 - 1:44

Possible live-action version of Triela and Britney:

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 8 Jun 2008 - 2:08

Seems a little tall for Brit. How old is she again?

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 8 Jun 2008 - 2:30

She’s 13. I think the fact that she’s called ”little” Britney leads people to believe she’s a lot younger.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 8 Jun 2008 - 3:57

@Nachtsider wrote:I want to see someone do fanart of a surfer-girl Triela.
I would like to see Triela too, but the idea is that sometime in the future, some of the other girls are also going to join the club, so it could actually be fan art of anyone of them.

Here’s a little insider information (as if you couldn’t figure this one out) – Henrietta will more then likely be the next girl to hit the beach.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 8 Jun 2008 - 8:54

@Awinnell wrote:god only knows what they'd make of a nudist beach !
Part of NYC's Riis Beach was a nude beach. It has an interesting history.

At first it was one of the first sea-aircraft landing ports for the Navy from 1914 to 1957. Then it was a public beach for a few years, then the Nvy took it back during the Viet Nam war, and gave it back in the 1970's In was in the 1970's when the part closest to the naval base (that is still there) that became the nude beach. the rest of it was (and still is) a regular beach (by US Standards). Today that area is closed off to beach goers.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 8 Jun 2008 - 12:34

@ElfenMagix wrote:Part of NYC's Riis Beach was a nude beach. It has an interesting history.
You know Elfen, you and Biff are kind of in the same neighborhood. He’s a New Yorker from the Village. I don’t know shit about NY or NY beaches, but Biff once told me that he liked to holiday at a place called Fire Island.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 8 Jun 2008 - 14:11

I know Fire Island, its 20 miles East of NYC off Long Island. Its a barries island off the island chain.

Great place, unless a NorEaster comes your way there Very Happy

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 13 Jun 2008 - 4:46

@Danjo3 wrote:
@Nachtsider wrote:I want to see someone do fanart of a surfer-girl Triela.
I would like to see Triela too, but the idea is that sometime in the future, some of the other girls are also going to join the club, so it could actually be fan art of anyone of them.
Triela and Rico hit the beach. Very Happy

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 13 Jun 2008 - 22:41

Cute Very Happy

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 27 Jul 2008 - 13:29

Just a quick up date on our wayward surfer girl little Britney. At present, she has three boards - the first is (and this is in her own words) a piece of shit off the rack, the second is a competition board that is presently on loan to Triela, and the third is her pride and joy - a custom board from Evolution Surf. It should be noted that this particular piece of gear set Biff back a cool $1,300. I tell ya, the high cost of raising a girl these days.

Last edited by Danjo3 on Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 18:49; edited 2 times in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 27 Jul 2008 - 21:20

*Thumbs Up*

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum