Investigations (Rome RPG Thread Eight)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Investigations (Rome RPG Thread Eight)

Post by Wileama on Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 14:40

IC: Marcello sat by the window, watching the front of the story though a pair of binoculars. On the table besides him sat a simple sandwich, bought for the very same store. He glanced at his watch. Priscilla had just left with Claes to get some dinner, while he watched the store. Another exciting adventure in surveillance. He thought, keenly aware just how long the next few weeks could be.

OOC:
@LoC978 wrote:Commentary: It is our lot in life, I suppose, master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?
Ah the witty, and clever prose of HK-47. Best. Driod. Ever.

Yes indeed, let us show the meatbags the errors of their ways. Anyway I'm basically ready to skip right to the watching of the mans home.

Wileama
Sith Lord

Forum Posts : 1053

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 20:29

A quick drive past the front of Adamo Bruni's home revealed it to be a pale red structure, two stories tall but relatively compact in length and width, with small windows. It was located on a moderately sized lot with little in the way of shrubs that could be used as cover, though one of its neighbouring lots looked a little more promising. An older model grey Alfa Romeo was parked in the street in front of it.

Priscilla parked the car a couple blocks from the target house and looked at Marcello.

"So, how do we want to do this?"

OOC: Claes is welcome to make suggestions too.

Piero

Forum Posts : 2617

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 23:00

IC: Marcello looked at the house carefully as they drove past the building. When the car came to a stop he found himself leaning back in his seat. "Not easily," He remarked as he thought the situation over.

"First step is to take another look at the building. Figure out what the entrances are, so we know where to watch. Looks like our only way to watch the place will be to use the car, doesn't look like we'll be able to rent anything around here. It might make our lives easier if we get into the house in the next day, or two, and get some bugs in place. That way hopefully we can sit a bit further back, be less noticeable. Until then we'll have to rely on people standing out in a quite place like this." He said explaining his thoughts.

"While I'm sitting on my hands most of the night, I'll try to figure a way into the mans house, and hopefully business as well. But first the best way to scope the place out is to give it a look over. Bruni has already seen Claes, and I. We should try, and keep you in reserve for now, Priscilla. In case we need a face he hasn't seen to plant the bugs. So I think it would be best if the family dog managed to get off his leash. Claes of course is sure it ran behind Mr. Bruni's house." Marcello paused as he adjusted his glasses. "That work for you Claes?" He asked still staring out the window.

Wileama
Sith Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 11:11

IC:
"Using a 'family dog' for a ruse? Okay. We should probably have a leash, in that case," Claes answered, "...but what about that neighboring lot? We should probably see if we could use that somehow instead of just parking the car out in the open..."

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 19:37

IC: "We don't have the leash, because our black lab Sam pulled it from your hands." Marcello replied. "A neighbors parking lot only works if can find one that is on vacation, or something of the sort. It's worth looking into, but one should always assume the worst."

With that he hoped out of the car, opening the back door. "Lets try to be quick about this okay..."

Wileama
Sith Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sun 28 Sep 2008 - 11:38

IC:
Claes climbed out of the car behind Marcello.

"Alright. Should I start calling for the dog now, then?"

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Tue 30 Sep 2008 - 11:08

"No lets wait till we get a bit closer to the house. Think of it more as an excuse if we get caught then anything else," Marcello explain as he lead the young girl to the house. As soon as he could see the house he sure to pick up his pace, and make it looks as if he was looking for something.

Wileama
Sith Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Thu 2 Oct 2008 - 0:12

OOC:
I got nothin'...

IC:
Claes followed Marcello's lead, pretending to search for a specific object while keeping an eye out for any human presence and shading her eyes unnecessarily.

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Thu 2 Oct 2008 - 12:52

OOC: Waits for something to go wrong, or even dare I hope it, right...

Wileama
Sith Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 2 Oct 2008 - 17:20

Farther down the street, a faint light appeared, accompanied by the sound of an automobile engine.

Piero

Male

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 6 Oct 2008 - 2:48

Marcello continues to approach the house, just as he had before. "Why don't you run ahead, start calling for sam. Your going to the house just up there, I'm right behind you." Marcello says quietly to Claes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sat 11 Oct 2008 - 4:31

IC:
Claes did as she was instructed, jogging ahead and looking around (for any movement, really) while doing her best to look worried about the nonexistent canine.

"Sam? Saaaaam! Here boy! Saaaaaam!"

OOC:
Just for clarity's sake... it's evening, right? sometime shortly after dinner, maybe just before or just after sunset? Dusk-ish?
*is confused by the shiny headlights*

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 11 Oct 2008 - 19:06

OOC: Oopsie... yeah, probably not too dark yet. It's probably not much after dinner. I guess I was thinking with the sneaking around sort of aspect that it was dark out...

IC:

A small white Fiat hatchback pulled to the side of the road next to Adamo's residence and shut off its engine and headlights. A few moments later, the driver, a young woman with red hair and sharp looking green eyes stepped out. She studied the scene before her for a few moments, then began to walk towards the front door of the house, eying Claes a little as she did so. She seemed to be on her guard, but still smiled sympathetically at Claes as she passed.

"Looking for your dog? she asked. The woman didn't appear to be obviously armed, but her attire was such that she could easily be carrying something in a pocket or under her jacket.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 18:44

IC: Marcello nodded, stopping in front of the woman for a moment. "Yeah," He commented. "You haven't seen a black lab around here have you?" He asked as he quickly noted the womans features.

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 21:01

In spite of how quickly Marcello had studied the woman's facial features, one could almost have gotten the impression that she noticed his action.

"Sorry, but I haven't seen a dog around here. I'd give you a hand, but I don't know the area."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Tue 21 Oct 2008 - 1:02

"Well thanks anyways," Marcello said lowering his gaze slightly to the womens chest. Briefly of course, or at least briefly-ish. This way she would at least assume he was just a pig checking her out, and not the secret agent man he was taking note of who she was. Well that, and he got to look at her chest. No plan involving that could ever be a bad plan. "We had better keep looking," Marcello replied patting Claes on the back. As he walked along he took a moment to look back, and check out her ass. Errr, no wait check the target out for distinctive assets. Yes that was the proper term for it. Best plan ever Marcello decided as he quickly memorized the womans license plate number.

Another block or so later, Marcello winds down the search, and takes the long way back to the car. "Good news," Marcello declared getting into the car. "I think we may have a person of interest. Some women seems to be paying Mr. Bruni a visit. I got her license plate number, so hopefully that will get us something."

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Tue 21 Oct 2008 - 3:23

OOC:
Whoops, dropped the ball there sweat
Thanks for picking it up, Wil.

IC:
Claes had frozen in her tracks when the striking red-haired woman approached her. In hindsight, the situation seemed almost completely nonthreatening. That hadn't stopped her from being scared out of her mind, though.

So she did the only thing she could: play the easily frightened daughter and practically cling to her "daddy's" leg.

Claes hadn't said a word since she called out her false dog's false name.
...And once she was back in the car she set about analyzing her memories of what had happened, trying to figure out what about the confrontation had made her heart rate skyrocket and her mouth go dry.

Why couldn't I just react the way I knew I was supposed to?

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 21 Oct 2008 - 22:28

Priscilla nodded as she began booting up her laptop.

"Right? So what's the number?" she asked.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Wed 22 Oct 2008 - 8:03

IC: Marcello replies excitedly with a string of characters, and then has Priscilla read them back conforming them. The little girl in the back seat, didn't currently register in the mans brain.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 22 Oct 2008 - 15:17

Priscilla finished booting up her laptop, then brought up a database and entered the license plate number. She frowned at the result.

"It's a rental car. Belongs to a small local company."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Wed 22 Oct 2008 - 16:51

IC: "Where is the company located, and what's there listed phone number?" Marcello asked. Pausing for a moment before adding, "Does Bruni have a daughter?"

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 22 Oct 2008 - 17:18

Priscilla shook her head.

"He does, but she's too young to have a driver's license."

She brought up something on her laptop, then held it out to Marcello.

"Here's the contact information for that company. They're only open until dinner time, unfortunately. Although truthfully speaking, I'm not sure how useful they'd be. Its quite possible that the car was rented with a fake ID."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Thu 23 Oct 2008 - 19:02

"That's assuming she's actually a person of interest," Marcello said taking the laptop. "We need to remember there is the chance she's just an old friend, or an exchange student, or something. If she is though we at a least get a known alias we can watch. If they have security camera's we could wind up with a picture to track her down with too."

He leaned back in his seat sighing. "Alright we'll check up on this first thing in the morning. Till then you're off shift. I'll keep an eye on things here, see if I can get a few pictures of our mystery guest. I might harm out a sit rep to send back while I'm at it." He paused glancing at his watch. "You want a ride back, or are you down with public transportation?"

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 23 Oct 2008 - 19:25

Priscilla looked at her watch and shrugged.

"I'll manage. Good luck to you two."

Glancing back, she smiled at Claes, then opened the door on her side of the car and departed down the street.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Thu 23 Oct 2008 - 20:37

Marcello waved to Priscilla as she got out of the car. He stifled a yawn as he glanced at Claes through the review mirror. She looked, well distant. What the meant he wasn't sure. She seemed to often have that look of deep contemplation. One that didn't seem right on her young features. What ever the case it made reading the girls emotions difficult. "You want to come up front, or would you rather stay back there, and lie about? I'm sure stay up like this has got to be hard on you." Marcello said idle as he rested his head against the drivers wheel.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sat 25 Oct 2008 - 20:50

IC:
Claes looked up, her mind slowly coming into focus on the present. She looked into the eyes reflected in the mirror for a moment, completely dumbfounded... and then her mind caught up, and she comprehended Marcello's question.

"... I... I'll come up front," she said, getting out of the car and moving to the front seat.

"...and I don't mind staying up. I'm no stranger to sleep deprivation. I just..." Claes trailed off into silence, unsure of what she was trying to say.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sat 25 Oct 2008 - 21:35

Marcello glanced at the girl. "Just what?" He asked quietly.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Fri 7 Nov 2008 - 15:21

OOC:
I swear I had something in mind when I posted that... but I can't for the life of me remember what it was... sweat

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 10 Nov 2008 - 22:01

Marcello looked at the girl sitting next to him. Not just a side ways glance, but honestly looked at the girl. She looked distant. The kind of gaze he had seen on men twice her age. A haunting gaze that didn't belong on any face. She meet his gaze with silence. He didn't owe her a damn, he told himself. She was as much a machine as she was a person. She was dead, and the world knew it. There was no reason to bring himself into that world of pain. No one would fault him for ignoring her.

Except maybe himself.

"Don't force it," he offered turning his gaze back to the building. "When your ready, I'll listen."

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Tue 25 Nov 2008 - 21:20

OOC:
Sorry bout the hiatus. Life threw me a curveball. Or a left hook. Or something...

IC:
Claes was silent for a time. She really didn't know how to put to words what she was feeling. Inadequacy? Fear? Depression? Loneliness? No, it wasn't really any of those... but something was wrong. Very wrong. All of her education failed her in trying to define it.

She was barely aware of Marcello's presence, so occupied was she with her own internal struggle... though she met his gaze unconsciously when he appeared to be studying her. A conditioned response, and one she didn't care to explore at the moment.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 6:37

Marcello waited in silence watching the building further down the street.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 1:47

Some time later, a figure emerged from Bruni's house and walked back to the rental car in the street. It wasn't easy to make out who it was in the dark, but it was most likely the woman from earlier. Leaning up against the side of the car, the figure took what might have been a cell phone from a pocket and held it to their ear.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 1:09

Marcello sat a bit straighter as the figure walked outside. He watched carefully, this was not hard. After so long in a car with an emotional distant child, watching the same scene, anything different was an oasis of stimulus in desert of boredom. The cellphone in particular drew his attention, and set his mind racing.

He glanced at his wrist watching, noting the time of the call. That detail could serve him well soon. It would help a lot to listen the call itself. How to do that was the question though. If he wanted to get a tap on the phone, he would need the number. Maybe he could get that from one of the local towers by matching the time. Then he would have to get the paperwork done, not to mention waiting for the tap to actually get set up. The call would probably be long dead by then. What else could he do though, it's not like he could just ask to listen in...

Marcello turned to look at Claes, "Just how good is your hearing?"

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Fri 5 Dec 2008 - 16:43

IC:
Claes practically jumped in her seat. Glancing around rapidly and taking in the situation, she noticed the figure in the distance pulling out its cellphone. She squinted her eyes for a closer look at the figure, picking out details that normal human eyes could not. Her course of action decided, Claes leaned her head back against the lowered car window's rubber weatherstripping... just enough for her right ear to be in the open air.

"Probably good enough for this," she whispered, closing her eyes and slowing her breathing.

She hoped that to a casual observer she would appear to be sleeping... though Marcello could easily see her face scrunch up in concentration as she focused on listening to the cellphone conversation that was happening a good distance away...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Dec 2008 - 1:53

The noise of the cellphone conversation was just barely audible, even for Claes' enhanced hearing.

"-line is he's not committed, so I don't think he's worth bringing into this. It's unneeded complexity."

There was a pause as the speaker waited for a response from the person on the other end.

"Yes... Yes... I can't make any guarantees, but it should be soon. I'll keep in touch... right. And please remember that I'm going by Illaria right now, dangit. I do NOT need to have a slip of the tongue blow my cover... right... right... goodbye."

The figure up ahead closed up her cellphone and pocketed it before openning one of the doors to the rental car.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 21:20

Marcello took a breath, not realizing he had been holding his breath. "What can you hear?" he asked as quietly as he could. He slowly removed the car keys from his pocket, and silently held them near the ignition. He watched the car on the other side of the street like a hawk, a hawk with glasses.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 4:25

IC:
"She said 'he's not committed, so I don't think he's worth bringing into this'," Claes said quietly, still trying to hear whatever she could from the woman's direction, "and then something about not making any guarantees, but it should be soon... she's going by Illaria... doesn't want her cover blown by a, a... slip of the tongue..."

Claes continued to listen, unmoving, ready to absorb and relay additional information.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Thu 18 Dec 2008 - 3:14

"Good job Claes," Marcelo said with a smile as he slipped the key into the ignitor. [i/]Success![/i] he grabbed his cellphone as he watched 'Illaria.' He hammered out a quick text to Priscilla:

Conformed women of interest. Using alias: Illaria. Attempting to tail. Will give you new position in morning.

With that he let his hand come to rest on the key, waiting for 'Illaria' to drive off. Tailing her would be hard, but he was ready for it. He hoped...

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 20 Dec 2008 - 19:34

"Illaria" pocketed her cell phone and got into the white FIAT. A few moments later the sound of an engine starting could be heard, and the little car pulled away from the curb, proceeding down the street at a steady pace.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 2:25

Marcello didn't start the engine right away. Following the other car would be difficult, especially at this late hour. He would prefer losing her, then make it obvious she was being followed. Staying close behind her would only make it worse. Nor did he turn the lights on. That could wait until some busier street where he could blend in more easily. Till then it was just another thing to make him obvious.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 2:44

The white FIAT motored through a series of residential streets at a leisurely pace before approaching an intersection that joined with a somewhat busier main road where it turned left and began to accelerate. Despite the greater numbers of vehicles, there were still significant gaps in the traffic, which was potentially both a plus and a minus...

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 2:46

Marcello still keeping his distance switched his lights.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 2:56

IC:
Claes sat silently, straining her eyes trying to keep tabs on the white FIAT

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 2:59

The white FIAT didn't seem to respond to the appearance of headlights behind it, and continued for several blocks before turning left. Shortly after doing so however, the driver pulled into a service station and brought the vehicle alongside a set of pumps.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 3:06

OOC: Hey LoC we're in the chat box join us if you can.

IC: Marcello bit his lip as he took his eyes off the white FIAT looking around him. He quickly locked onto an empty spot further up the road. Slipping into the spot, he put the car in park, pulling out his cell phone, and pretended to chat away. All the while in fact keeping an eye on the white FIAT in his side window.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 3:09

IC:
Claes tried to focus on the cab of the FIAT out of the corner of her eye while feigning boredom.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 3:10

The red haired woman got out of her car and began to fill the tank. It took some time, but at a distance it was difficult to tell whether that meant the car's tank was actually low or whether she was simply drawing out the procedure. When she was done, she slipped into the station itself, probably to pay for the fuel...

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 3:11

IC:
"She went inside..." Claes said somewhat worriedly, unaware of the protocol involved in fueling a vehicle.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 3:19

IC: "Patience grass hopper. We don't want to scare her. Not yet...," Marcello seemingly said to the phone. He paused, and then glanced at her. "So the handlers always seem to be getting their girls rewards when they do a good job," He said cautiously. "I'm certainly not your handlers, but you've been doing a good job so far. So if you keep it up is there anything in particular you want?"

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 3:27

IC:
"I, uh..." Claes stuttered, turning to stare at Marcello incredulously.

"That is... I..." Claes felt her cheeks starting to heat up a little in embarrassment, "I don't re-"

She stopped, seeming to arrive upon an idea.

"No, that's stupid," she muttered.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 3:33

"Come on what could possibly be that stupid?" Marcello said glancing out of the car briefly.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 3:37

IC:
Claes was silent for a moment, glancing furtively in the direction of the white FIAT.

"Umm... it's just that... I've always wanted to ride a scooter like Priscilla's. I don't think I'd be any good at actually piloting the thing..." Claes said, trailing off.

Triela would probably be a natural at it, though...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 3:47

"You don't need to worry about acting so mature," Marcello said with a smile. "Even adults don't do a good job of it some times. Thought wether that's a good thing, or not is a different story all together. I'll mention it to Priscilla in the morning. I'm sure she would love to give you a ride." He paused glancing at her. "that, and it's driven, not piloted."

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 3:55

IC:
Claes' face underwent a minor transformation at that moment. She couldn't contain it. In place of the downcast features Marcello was used to seeing, there was a small, shy smile.

"R... really?" Claes blurted as it dawned on her that in all her time at the agency, she never actually asked for any of the silly little things she wanted.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 3:58

The door to the service station openned, and 'Illaria' walked back out to the FIAT and got in. A moment later, the hatchback's engine started and it began to pull back into the street.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 4:04

Marcello slipped his cellphone back into his pocket as the FIAT went by. "Yes. Drive is in fact the word your looking for." he declared with a wink as he brought the car back into traffic.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 4:09

The white FIAT continued steadily down the main road for a considerable length of time before finally turning down a side street. The driver didn't seem to be aware of the fact that they were being tailed, but the less busy side street would make things more obvious...

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 4:14

Marcello waited as long as he dared before turning onto the small road. Before he did however he was careful to turn off his lights again. A silent pray didn't hurt any either.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 4:16

The FIAT continued down a few side streets before pulling over next to a public park. A few moments later the driver got out and began to walk down one of the paths leading into the park grounds.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum