GSGs in the Carribean

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GSGs in the Carribean

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 26 May 2008 - 2:20

We need a pirate to go head-to-head with her. I suggest Elsa as either Anne Bonny or Mary Read.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: GSGs in the Carribean

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 26 May 2008 - 2:45

Elsa as a pirate? Triela as a pirate, maybe. But Elsa as a pirate? Can't really see that.

Perhaps we should see what you have in mind first.

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 26 May 2008 - 2:58

Consider Elsa's flinty good looks and steely gaze. Pop her into a Prussian blue pirate captain's outfit with matching tricorn hat and black boots. Give her a shining silver cutlass and a brace of pistols. If that isn't an image of a pirate princess, I know not what is. Triela would do fine for a frivolous pirate (someone to play lighthearted Pirates versus Ninjas pranks on Claes), but Elsa would be your realistically ruthless, hardcore raider of the Spanish Main.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Mon 26 May 2008 - 5:53

Elsa would look more of as a captain of a royal navy, not a pirate, Triela with that blouse thingy she wears under that coat fits more of the bill of pirate.

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 26 May 2008 - 6:51

I'd have to agree with Nile. Elsa as a privateer (legalised pirate), ala Francis 'I screwed the spanish' Drake, I can see, but an outright swashbuckling skallywag I can't. Triela though, I can see her being your regular Jack Sparrow/Han Solo kind of girl. She's probably got Hillshire as her first mate as well, the poor sucker.

Claes would so be the aspiring naval officer. We already know she looks good in uniform, and out in the open ocean she can fish as much as she wants whil putting cannonballs in the German Sausage... not that she'll ever sink it though. Triela's too smart for that.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 26 May 2008 - 7:03

That's awesome.

Still thought what if they where Claes where a Ninja that fought pirates? Or what if they where all in fact Ninja Pirates? The idea shakes me to my very core.

Strive for your next breath.† Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.† Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 26 May 2008 - 7:19

Oh yeah, forgot about the Ninja thing in the light of all the piratey material. This idea is so much more appealing...

Claes makes a much better naval seaman than a ninja though, fighting the likes of the dastardly Triela and her legendary German Sausage, fastest ship in the sea, with Elsa plundering hapless Spanish traders left and right in the name of His Majesty Lauro de Sica.

Henrietta could be governor Jose Croche's adopted daughter or something, who got kidnapped by Triela on one of her dastardly raids on the colonys.

If you really want a Ninja, I suppose Rico could do it. I mean, she certainly already is the modern equivalent of a Ninja (the things Snipers do sometimes). She'll be the wild card, a superpowered Ninja smack bang in the middle of the Carribean. Angie might be her archrival samurai or something (zen-powered Angie). Vash the Stampede kind of badassity. Nice 90% of the time, tearing out people's limbs and beating the shit out of them the remaining 10% of the time.

Petra going to be in Tortuga. I need not say what she'd be up to there.

Yeah, my Imaginations's all crazy now. I can't remember a darn thing about my Ninja Claes ideas anymore. Oh well.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Mon 26 May 2008 - 7:26

It looks like sausage, it smell like sausage, heck it even tastes like sausage. But it's actually Rocket Fuel!! -Mythbusters

i think we still have to stick with the ninja Claes though, if we start on pirates, we'll have to deal with pirates of the caribean then Orlando Bloom... and u know wat happens when we start talking about Orlando Bloom *glances at Triela*

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 26 May 2008 - 16:33

Oh yeah. Okay, I'll have to wade trough my Pirate facination to get back to my original idea then. Getting distracted is a major personality quirk I have.

One thoundsand years of pain via toilet assassination technique...

I think I remember now. Okay.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 26 May 2008 - 16:34

Elsa the Privateer. Triela the Pirate. His Majesty Lauro de Sica. First Mate Hillshire. The German Sausage.

I love this stuff.

All we need now are Samurai!Angie and Ninja!Rico - perhaps styled after Wario Ware Incorporated's Kat and Ana. Throw in Jonin!Jean and Daimyo!Marco, and everything will be perfect.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 26 May 2008 - 16:46

No Nacht! I'll get distracted from the goal! Need to stay focused on Ninja Claes. Need to Stay Focused on Ninja Claes. Need to st-

I thought Angie would make a good Rurouni (wanderer) type Samurai since she's always so good natured and kind, but can soooo wipe the floor with you if she had to.

Perhaps the setting for their arrival is that some special document/supernatural artifact was plunderted by Triela from a Japanese trading ship and two rival Shoguns have sent agents, Samirai!Angie and Ninja!Rico to retrive the stolen object.

And while this is going on, Commodore Claes still hasn't sunk the German Sausage despite having every ship in the British navy at her disposal. Even worse, there's that new Privateer that's being a royal (Spanish?) pain in her behind, Elsa de Sica. And to top it all off, Someone's kidnapped the governor's daughter.

It'll be like that Kung-Fu TV show. Fastest sword in the East meets the Sharpest minds in the High Seas, except all the badasses are females and Hillshire still can't catch a break.

Last edited by sasahara17 on Mon 26 May 2008 - 17:02; edited 1 time in total

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 26 May 2008 - 16:51

Angie being a ronin... that's an even better idea. Maybe she and Marco could be a father-daughter deal, very much like Lone Wolf and Cub.

Storyline is awesome - but for one little detail. You could make the hostages male instead - how about Peter and/or Emilio? Throw in Frederick as a bounty hunter out to rescue them (Competition! Romantic tension!) and you're in for one hell of a ride.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 26 May 2008 - 16:58

How about this; Pinocchio is the governor's SON, Henrietta is another Ninja, Peter is the English merchant who was supposed to get the sacret artefact/important docs into Angelica's hands, Emilio is the ninja originally in charge of stealing the document and now he's sharing a cell with Peter and Federick is a wild west bountry hunter flat out of luck.

Croche sisters stay together, Triela keeps the core elements of her Harem, Angie and Rico have a love interests they can come riding into rescue and we also have one dashing cowboy to top it all off (How he's gonna keep his guns and bullets dry in a setting like this, beats me).

Complete. Utter. Chaos.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 26 May 2008 - 17:05

Cowboy!Frederick won't work, attractive though the idea is - the Old West era opened in 1865, long after the Golden Age of Caribean Piracy ended in 1720. Other than that, everything's peachy keen - I'm presently wondering how to work Luke into the story.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 26 May 2008 - 17:12

Now cowboy *sigh*.

As for Luke, it wouldn't do to have another hostage. Haybe he coould be that young noble Claes is always trying to impress with her naval prowess, but always having humiliating defeats handed to her by Triela?

"Don't worry my dear, you'll get that German Pirate next time!"

Someone should change the topic title. This isn't just about Ninjas anymore.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Tue 27 May 2008 - 0:07

Why are you still talking about this, and not writing it?!

Honestly I think your starting to make it just a tad bit to busy. Ninjas, and Pirates are great, but adding Cowboys could leave the equation dangerous unstable. I mean the story could go critical if you weren't careful! I do like it a lot though. Villian decay for Claes could be an issue if it goes on for too long. You've got a story that combines Samuria, Ninjas, the British Navy, and Pirates with Gunslinger girl. It's AWESOME.

Strive for your next breath.† Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.† Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Tue 27 May 2008 - 1:27

Ninja Princess CLAES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Tue 27 May 2008 - 4:31

@Wileama wrote:Why are you still talking about this, and not writing it?!
Well I was in Class for 8 hours today... I don;t think I'll pick up much from my Management Orginisations class if I kept working on how Triela works her crew like dogs on the German Sausage.

@Wileama wrote:Honestly I think your starting to make it just a tad bit to busy. Ninjas, and Pirates are great, but adding Cowboys could leave the equation dangerous unstable.
Nacht has already voiced his concerns. Historical inaccuracies aside, Cowboys would probably shake things up a wee bit too much.

@Wileama wrote:Villian decay for Claes could be an issue if it goes on for too long.
Nah, keep it light hearted. There's no real 'badguy', just Claes trying to be a good cop, Triela trying to be a bad girl, Elsa trying to get some and Rico and Angie artfully leaping/skillfully bungling their way into and out of trouble.

@Wileama wrote:You've got a story that combines Samurai, Ninjas, the British Navy, and Pirates with Gunslinger girl. It's AWESOME.
Yep, It's even wackier than the 'Raising Elsa' thing.

Okay, I'll see if I can write something about it today. My Brain is in dire need for an outlet after 1 Hour of Equity, 2 Hours of Finance, 1 hour break for lunch, 3 Hours of International Buisness Law and finally 1.5 Hours of Management.

But first, dinner.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Tue 27 May 2008 - 4:42

Bah! If being in the middle of writing two massive stories, while working on a law degree, and still attempting to have a life where an excuses nothing would ever get done! Razz

Don't stress about it to much, but this is one idea that if nothing else goes in a very special place.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Tue 27 May 2008 - 6:27

Oh yeah, I forgot about my two massive stories that haven't even gotten off the ground yet. Better go work on those instead.

'Kay, the idea is now officially up for grabs. Who wants it?

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 27 May 2008 - 6:29

Give it to Sheo.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Tue 27 May 2008 - 6:35

Ah, Sheo would like it wouldn't he? I think I'll go mail it to him now.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Tue 27 May 2008 - 7:24

It's away. It'll arrive in Sheo's mailbox soon. Then all we have to do it wait. Here's what I sent. Added a few characters and made a few modifications.

--

Ninjas in the Caribbean; Legend of the German Sausage (working title)

--

The Japanese Agents

Rico
Elite Kunoichi dispatched to Port Royal by Jean-sama to steal a special sealed package that could alter the fate of Japan. Also aims to rescue the ninja who was originally sent to steal it, Emilio.

Henrietta
Not-so-Elite Kunoichi accompanying Rico on her mission. As clumsy as Rico is agile, Henrietta aims to impress her Onee-sama with her non-existent ninja prowess.

Angelica

Legendary samurai sent by a rival Daimyo, Lorenzo-sama, to secure the secret sealed package. Near unbeatable swordsman, capable of cutting a ship in two. Happy go lucky attitude.

Emilio
Elite ninja supposed to have stolen the secret sealed package, but was captured by Triela and locked up in a cell in the hold of the German Sausage. At least Peter is good company.

The Outlaws

Triela the Terrible
Legendary pirate captain and one hell of a dashing, amazing and dangerously sexy swashbuckler. Most feared pirate in all the seven seas. Captain of the German Sausage, fastest ship in the Caribbean.

Hillshire
First mate of the German Sausage. Most pitiful and underappreciated seaman in all the seven seas. Cares for her like his daughter, in return treated like a dog.

Elsa de Sica

Privateer of the Spanish fleet, Elsa targets British naval vessels with almost religious zeal. For the glory of his majesty, Lauro-sama, she will bring the English curs to heel.

Frederick
Young Bounty Hunter favoring outdated weapons. Aims to make a make for himself by capturing the fabled pirate captain Triela the Terrible.

Petra and ĎSandro
Two perverts who run the local brothel down at Tortuga.

The English Navy

Commodore Claes
Commander of the Royal Navy in the Caribbean. Concerned with the increased pirate activity in her waters, and that Spanish Privateer is becoming a big torn in her sideÖ

Peter
An English merchant who was supposed to transport the secret sealed package into Lorenzo-samaís hands, but now is captive aboard the German Sausage. At least Emilio is good company.

Luke
The governorís young son. The boy Commodore Claes is always trying to impress, but the fool never seems to notice.

Pinocchio

Captain of the Aurora. Defeated by Triela the Terrible so many times itís become a personal vendetta for him. Arrives in the Caribbean hot the German Sausageís trail.

Beatrice

Englandís secret weapon. Codename ĎBloodhoundí. Unstoppable killing machine, sent to the Caribbean to pacify the outlaw element. Utterly ruthless. Smell aboard a ship drives her crazy though.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Tue 27 May 2008 - 8:13

wait a sec
@sasahara17 wrote:IFrederick
Young Bounty Hunter favoring outdated weapons.

so if everyone is using rifles and pistols he's using a sling shot? Laughing

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 27 May 2008 - 8:19

so if everyone is using rifles and pistols he's using a sling shot?

Wuh? 0.o?

As the author, I TOTALLY APPROVE!! PURE WIN!!! Laughing

Well, if its the 18th-19th century, if they're using muskets and sword, he'll be using the first flint-lock pistols and knives--older ones.

If its a bit older, sling-shots will do Laughing

...launching explosives of course :p

Nawh, just joking. Whatever it is, go ahead~

just out of curiosity...how well-known is he? Frederick, I mean 0_0

I never thought he would go up like that...

Frederick: Hey!

Author: Ssshhhh!!! *shoves away*

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Tue 27 May 2008 - 18:26

@West Nile wrote:so if everyone is using rifles and pistols he's using a sling shot? Laughing
I was thinking more along the lines of a pair of sharpened sticks and throwing stones to supplement his big rock caveman club, but a slingshot works too.

Panzer IV wrote:just out of curiosity...how well-known is he? Frederick, I mean 0_0
Well, I've sent it off to Sheo, so I guess if he decides to pick it up then he'll have the final say.

EDIt - Whoops I thought you meant it in the view of the Pirates thing.

Last edited by sasahara17 on Tue 27 May 2008 - 19:57; edited 1 time in total

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 27 May 2008 - 18:32

Panzer IV wrote:just out of curiosity...how well-known is he? Frederick, I mean 0_0
The moment his name is mentioned, people automatically say: "Oh, he's the Wermacht boy with a crush on Triela."

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 28 May 2008 - 6:10

The moment his name is mentioned, people automatically say: "Oh, he's the Wermacht boy with a crush on Triela."

Really 0_0!?

I never knew that...

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 28 May 2008 - 8:49

fandom:
Triela's possible lovers:
Hilshire
Frederick
Claes

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Wed 28 May 2008 - 20:47

FFederick has become pretty famous hasn't he?

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 28 May 2008 - 20:51

Even Panzer will never know how famous.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 29 May 2008 - 2:20

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry..

Part of me is so proud of being able to create a character like that, but part of me constantly beats the bag out of me because I'm not satisfied with his character -.-

But this is news to me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 29 May 2008 - 2:31

You needn't be dissatisfied, man. It's his flaws that people love him for.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Thu 29 May 2008 - 5:22

really, i just thought he was popular since he was d 1st Lethal Lad to hit on Triela...

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 29 May 2008 - 5:29

You needn't be dissatisfied, man. It's his flaws that people love him for.

0_0

Really???

....uuuh....what are those...?

really, i just thought he was popular since he was d 1st Lethal Lad to hit on Triela..

Oh Lawld :lol!:

I thought there's someone's OC before who hit on Triela...or the other girls for that matter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 29 May 2008 - 5:31

Prior to Frederick, nobody hit on Triela. The very first cyborg-cyborg romance was between Meir and Rico (done by me).

You're Frederick's creator, Panzer. You know his flaws. *grin*

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 29 May 2008 - 5:46

You're Frederick's creator, Panzer. You know his flaws. *grin*

0_0

I must've missed it...

....aaah...his likeness for out-dated weapons, his short-temper(?), his cheesy hit-lines...Laughing

am I getting somewhere? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 29 May 2008 - 5:49

Oh, yes, you are.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 29 May 2008 - 9:35

You know whatÖ?

Never mind, never mind. Iím going to quietly walk out of this thread. Due carry-on...

ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 29 May 2008 - 9:40

You know whatÖ?

No, noooo!!

Don't go! Please? Well, since you're the Voice of Reason or the Simon Cowell of OC Idol I don't mind hearing your opinion--or flame--about the topic...?

At least I need to know something...? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 29 May 2008 - 9:46

Come now Panzer, you know how I feel about Personal OCís praying on our girls.

ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 29 May 2008 - 9:57

Come now Panzer, you know how I feel about Personal OCís praying on our girls

Well...yes, I know and I do understand

...actually, that explains almost every question I wanted to ask

Well, you could post your comment about it; just out of curiosity. Well, you've answered though with the line.

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 29 May 2008 - 10:10

I do have one question I was always kind of curious about. Why is it that every time someone goes with a girl-boy, they donít just write about him doing his job and minding his own damn business? You know, standing on his own merits. Why is it that the first thing they have him do is start penis-whipping one of the girls?

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Thu 29 May 2008 - 10:14

Why is it that the first thing they have him do is start penis-whipping one of the girls?

Run Triela! Run!

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 29 May 2008 - 10:39

Run Triela! Run!
Run Triela! Thereís a whole horde of thinly veiled, horny girl-boys after you!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 29 May 2008 - 10:53

I do have one question I was always kind of curious about. Why is it that every time someone goes with a girl-boy, they donít just write about him doing his job and minding his own damn business? You know, standing on his own merits. Why is it that the first thing they have him do is start penis-whipping one of the girls?

Aaah, I believe I can answer the question--or attempt to. Though I'm not sure it'll be to your satisfaction senpai.

It is always the start, as an author, to have the boy mind his own business. I want to create a romance fiction as such where it'll take chapter by chapter with a deep character development. Originally, I plotted 'Reason to Live' to be a romance/action adventure fiction to have in-depth character relation, development, and possible romance.

It was intended to have Frederick, being ignorant at most time as he is, to have gain attention of Triela and Claes. I did managed to plot the conflicting relation and later separation between the two until someone gives up, but it took too much time and I don't have enough--that's one reason. The other, my English suck so writing so many meant filling the trashcan.

Another thing was the rush. We often felt--and know--who will be the 'target girl'. To attract early attention, we hinted such; I don't like the method, but unconsciously use it. Forgive me if I did. With the lack of time I possess, I was forced to scrap the original idea and shorten the length--immediately hinting the relationship. I hated the rush, didn't want it, but it did. Am disappointed, but nothing I could do. I would prefer overall writing Frederick minding his own business, slip some romance in, pull it out, then leave him with his own business and stuff without explicitly hinting the relationship.

I think that's quite explanatory...

does that answer your question?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 29 May 2008 - 11:32

@Danjo3 wrote:I do have one question I was always kind of curious about. Why is it that every time someone goes with a girl-boy, they donít just write about him doing his job and minding his own damn business? You know, standing on his own merits. Why is it that the first thing they have him do is start penis-whipping one of the girls?
Well, Meir was just doing his job like any good Israeli undercover operative prior to Rico showing up. If you'd just given 'Battlezone' a chance, you might have noticed.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Thu 29 May 2008 - 15:26

@Danjo3 wrote:I do have one question I was always kind of curious about. Why is it that every time someone goes with a girl-boy, they donít just write about him doing his job and minding his own damn business? You know, standing on his own merits. Why is it that the first thing they have him do is start penis-whipping one of the girls?

*Points to Nero* No penis-whipping there. Then again, Nero isn't very social. In fact, he's actually quite cynical. In fact, I can't wait to write his interaction with the girls when the actual Shades of Black/Memories crossover stuff happens.

Speaking of which, is there anyway Nero can make it into the Ninja/Pirates extravaganza? Hired Assassin maybe?

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"What do you mean 'What the hell is a Funyarinpa?' You mean... you don't know?"
"How the hell would I know?"
"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Thu 29 May 2008 - 18:48

@Nachtsider wrote:Prior to Frederick, nobody hit on Triela.
Not entirely true. Frederick's just the first not to be awkward and completely teenager-ish about it.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 29 May 2008 - 19:03

Oops - forgot him. And Baldo, too...

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum