GSGs in the Carribean

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GSGs in the Carribean

Post by Guest on Thu 29 May 2008 - 9:57

Come now Panzer, you know how I feel about Personal OCís praying on our girls

Well...yes, I know and I do understand

...actually, that explains almost every question I wanted to ask

Well, you could post your comment about it; just out of curiosity. Well, you've answered though with the line.

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 29 May 2008 - 10:10

I do have one question I was always kind of curious about. Why is it that every time someone goes with a girl-boy, they donít just write about him doing his job and minding his own damn business? You know, standing on his own merits. Why is it that the first thing they have him do is start penis-whipping one of the girls?

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Thu 29 May 2008 - 10:14

Why is it that the first thing they have him do is start penis-whipping one of the girls?

Run Triela! Run!

emperor

Forum Posts : 1637

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 29 May 2008 - 10:39

Run Triela! Run!
Run Triela! Thereís a whole horde of thinly veiled, horny girl-boys after you!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 29 May 2008 - 10:53

I do have one question I was always kind of curious about. Why is it that every time someone goes with a girl-boy, they donít just write about him doing his job and minding his own damn business? You know, standing on his own merits. Why is it that the first thing they have him do is start penis-whipping one of the girls?

Aaah, I believe I can answer the question--or attempt to. Though I'm not sure it'll be to your satisfaction senpai.

It is always the start, as an author, to have the boy mind his own business. I want to create a romance fiction as such where it'll take chapter by chapter with a deep character development. Originally, I plotted 'Reason to Live' to be a romance/action adventure fiction to have in-depth character relation, development, and possible romance.

It was intended to have Frederick, being ignorant at most time as he is, to have gain attention of Triela and Claes. I did managed to plot the conflicting relation and later separation between the two until someone gives up, but it took too much time and I don't have enough--that's one reason. The other, my English suck so writing so many meant filling the trashcan.

Another thing was the rush. We often felt--and know--who will be the 'target girl'. To attract early attention, we hinted such; I don't like the method, but unconsciously use it. Forgive me if I did. With the lack of time I possess, I was forced to scrap the original idea and shorten the length--immediately hinting the relationship. I hated the rush, didn't want it, but it did. Am disappointed, but nothing I could do. I would prefer overall writing Frederick minding his own business, slip some romance in, pull it out, then leave him with his own business and stuff without explicitly hinting the relationship.

I think that's quite explanatory...

does that answer your question?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 29 May 2008 - 11:32

Danjo3 wrote:I do have one question I was always kind of curious about. Why is it that every time someone goes with a girl-boy, they donít just write about him doing his job and minding his own damn business? You know, standing on his own merits. Why is it that the first thing they have him do is start penis-whipping one of the girls?
Well, Meir was just doing his job like any good Israeli undercover operative prior to Rico showing up. If you'd just given 'Battlezone' a chance, you might have noticed.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5718

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Thu 29 May 2008 - 15:26

Danjo3 wrote:I do have one question I was always kind of curious about. Why is it that every time someone goes with a girl-boy, they donít just write about him doing his job and minding his own damn business? You know, standing on his own merits. Why is it that the first thing they have him do is start penis-whipping one of the girls?

*Points to Nero* No penis-whipping there. Then again, Nero isn't very social. In fact, he's actually quite cynical. In fact, I can't wait to write his interaction with the girls when the actual Shades of Black/Memories crossover stuff happens.

Speaking of which, is there anyway Nero can make it into the Ninja/Pirates extravaganza? Hired Assassin maybe?

Probit Return
That One Guy

Forum Posts : 653

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Thu 29 May 2008 - 18:48

Nachtsider wrote:Prior to Frederick, nobody hit on Triela.
Not entirely true. Frederick's just the first not to be awkward and completely teenager-ish about it.

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 29 May 2008 - 19:03

Oops - forgot him. And Baldo, too...

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 29 May 2008 - 21:58

Ah so the cheesy hit-lines IS one of the flaws!

Well, if it gets the job done....

I'D HIT IT!! :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 30 May 2008 - 1:11

Well, I donít want to ruffle anymore feathers then I already have (or do I?), but I have a personal theory as to what the true motives are for creating OC girl-boys.

Now I know every one who comes up with a gb thinks that heís a literary work of art, but what they are in fact is fantasy extensions of their creators and I believe they serve two distinct purposes:

1) To have a romantic relationship with one of the girls (which is disturbing all by itís self) and 2) the conquering of said girl.

As we all know, most guys feel somewhat intimidated by strong females, and letís face it, they donít get much stronger then the GSGís so the question is, how do you subdue one of these little titans? Letís take Triela for example (Hell, everyone else does). How do you go about putting this spunky little lady under your thumb? Kryptonite doesnít work on her so that out of the question. Little Marty-Stew could beat the shit out of her, but thatís not very gentleman like and would make him out to be a villain. So whatís left? Itís simple:

Make her respect the penis.

Nothing pulls the reins in on a girl quicker then a good old fashion penis thrashing. Once Marty has reduced his girl of choice to a quivering mass of love struck flesh (and carbon fiber) there is no longer any doubt who the Lord and Master is. Our once proud Gunslinger Girl is now nothing more then his personal play thing. Yes, itís a terrible fate, but as far a Marty is concerned, she had it coming. Who the hell does she think she is, trying to resist the awesome magnetic force of his manhood (or should I say, boyhood).

Oh lawdy, I can hear it already, ďYouíre absolutely right Danjo, and Iíve seen this myself. But, Iím nothing like that and my little Marty is definitely no penis whipper!Ē Now Iím not saying all authors do this on purpose. Some may not even be aware of it Ė the same way they are oblivious to the fact that their OCís are MSís, but in my opinion itís pretty plain to see.

Anywhoo, the best way to avoid this awful GSG abuse is to avoid girl-boys altogether. Or make them gay or something. Speaking of which, isnít Biff like the most awesome OC youíve ever seen? Come on, be honest now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 30 May 2008 - 2:05

Daaaaaamn, Danjo Freud...

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 30 May 2008 - 2:18

Sheo just PMed me about writing the whole Pirates thing. He's too busy working on the next installment of LGO, but he'd be happy to help with a collabarative work.

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 30 May 2008 - 4:21

Nachtsider wrote:Daaaaaamn, Danjo Freud...
Speaking of Freudian, did you happen to notice the sheer delight I took in having Triela mentally castrate my own girl-boy, Kevin? Truth be told, I actually let the little fucker off easy. Laughing

ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Fri 30 May 2008 - 4:54

Danjo3 wrote:Well, I donít want to ruffle anymore feathers then I already have (or do I?), but I have a personal theory as to what the true motives are for creating OC girl-boys.

Now I know every one who comes up with a gb thinks that heís a literary work of art, but what they are in fact is fantasy extensions of their creators and I believe they serve two distinct purposes:

1) To have a romantic relationship with one of the girls (which is disturbing all by itís self) and 2) the conquering of said girl.

As we all know, most guys feel somewhat intimidated by strong females, and letís face it, they donít get much stronger then the GSGís so the question is, how do you subdue one of these little titans? Letís take Triela for example (Hell, everyone else does). How do you go about putting this spunky little lady under your thumb? Kryptonite doesnít work on her so that out of the question. Little Marty-Stew could beat the shit out of her, but thatís not very gentleman like and would make him out to be a villain. So whatís left? Itís simple:

Nothing pulls the reins in on a girl quicker then a good old fashion penis thrashing. Once Marty has reduced his girl of choice to a quivering mass of love struck flesh (and carbon fiber) there is no longer any doubt who the Lord and Master is. Our once proud Gunslinger Girl is now nothing more then his personal play thing. Yes, itís a terrible fate, but as far a Marty is concerned, she had it coming. Who the hell does she think she is, trying to resist the awesome magnetic force of his manhood (or should I say, boyhood).

Oh lawdy, I can hear it already, ďYouíre absolutely right Danjo, and Iíve seen this myself. But, Iím nothing like that and my little Marty is definitely no penis whipper!Ē Now Iím not saying all authors do this on purpose. Some may not even be aware of it Ė the same way they are oblivious to the fact that their OCís are MSís, but in my opinion itís pretty plain to see.

Anywhoo, the best way to avoid this awful GSG abuse is to avoid girl-boys altogether. Or make them gay or something. Speaking of which, isnít Biff like the most awesome OC youíve ever seen? Come on, be honest now.

Guh? if i said my OC generally "hated women but saw a girl who is fully capable of kicking his ass a turn on" change anything? any speaking of biff, if he's been in as much agencies as he says he is, how old is he now??

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 30 May 2008 - 6:42

West Nile wrote:if i said my OC generally "hated women but saw a girl who is fully capable of kicking his ass a turn on" change anything?
Before I answer that, let me ask you a question. Is that how the OC feels, or how you feel?

Oh, and Biff is 35.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Fri 30 May 2008 - 8:32

Danjo3 wrote:So whatís left? Itís simple:

Nothing pulls the reins in on a girl quicker then a good old fashion penis thrashing. Once Marty has reduced his girl of choice to a quivering mass of love struck flesh (and carbon fiber) there is no longer any doubt who the Lord and Master is.
:lol!:
this really makes me wanna write in a girl (who is '18', of course) who twatslaps and mindfucks every male at the agency...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 30 May 2008 - 11:02

LoC978 wrote: this really makes me wanna write in a girl (who is '18', of course) who twatslaps and mindfucks every male at the agency...
twatslaps - :lollol: Amen, brother! head bang

Thereís another option everyone seems to avoid like the plague - the girl-boy falling for his handler. Why is it that the Girls are all ga-ga for their handlers while the girl-boys automatically start sniffing around the girls? Why is it that a girl-boy canít fall madly in love with his male or female handler? Why are gbís so different?

It almost makes ya think their creators are more interested in children then adultsÖ

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura on Fri 30 May 2008 - 11:49

Danjo3 wrote:Thereís another option everyone seems to avoid like the plague - the girl-boy falling for his handler. Why is it that the Girls are all ga-ga for their handlers while the girl-boys automatically start sniffing around the girls? Why is it that a girl-boy canít fall madly in love with his male or female handler? Why are gbís so different?

It almost makes ya think their creators are more interested in children then adultsÖ
I think it's because the girl-boy falling for the handler has already been done before in the series. It's one of those cases of 'what if the girls fell for someone their own age?', hence all the new guys close in age to pair with the girls. Unless the girls were older, I still find it creepy for a romantic relationship between girls and handlers.

Also, the majority of us got into the series due to the girls and not the handlers.
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura on Fri 30 May 2008 - 11:55

Shoot, forgot to add the reason why I came on this topic:

What happened to Ninja Claes? She's not a ninja anymore and is now in the Navy? I thought it was so cool that I did a quick doodle. T.T
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Fri 30 May 2008 - 12:34

So many thoughts. First why is everything bold again. God I thought we had managed to get rid of this bug. I'm going to toss some random bold tags around in the hope this goes away...

sasahara17 wrote:Sheo just PMed me about writing the whole Pirates thing. He's too busy working on the next installment of LGO, but he'd be happy to help with a collabarative work.
Okay first off: Sheo is still working on LGO?! I thought the poor thing was more, or less at the dead project status. Second Sheo writing would serve such a story well. I am double pleased.

LoC978 wrote:this really makes me wanna write in a girl (who is '18', of course) who twatslaps and mindfucks every male at the agency...
:lol!: There is a reason your my hero LoC.

Danjo3 wrote:Make her respect the penis.
:lol!::lollol::lol!:

Let me go one to say that I think your wrong. From what I understand you don't actually read any of these stories in the entirety do you? That considered I think your making a mistake to try to explain something you don't have full knowledge of. Don't mistake this for a defense of bad OCs though. I don't like them, with a burning passion that knows no bounds. I don't think however that the authors of said stories put the love angle in there to control the object of their affection. It may be an unintended consequence, but it's not a motivating factor for these 'girlboys,' as you refer to them. It's just an unintended consequence of poor writing.

Danjo3 wrote:Thereís another option everyone seems to avoid like the plague - the girl-boy falling for his handler.
Well ask yourself this question, what story can you not tell with a girl cyborg? A straight romantic relationship between two cyborgs. The natural inclination for serious romance is to make it straight. Despite all the Claes x Triela stuff we see on FanFiction.net none of it is serious. It's all humor, and the occasional bit of fan service. The first serious attempt at a serious gay cyborg relationship hasn't even gotten past planning yet. There aren't many reasons to create a male cyborg, and not a female one. If you want a cyborg in love with the handler, the cyborg can be female. Just look at Henrietta, and Petra. Pairing cyborgs thought, that's something 'unique.' Yu Aida hasn't done it yet, so it'll be a way of being 'different.'

Besides you create a male character, and surround him with female characters his age. Where do your thoughts go? Honestly look at where so many of our discussions descend into the gutter. It's like water flowing down hill. Yet you remain surprised when it does...

Danjo3 wrote:It almost makes ya think their creators are more interested in children then adultsÖ
To be fair the girls are the main characters. They often act very much like adults, and not like children. So when you remove the physical image of the character it's easier to forget, yeah she's barely 13. That, and the girls are way honestly more interesting then most of the handlers. Also teen pregnancy is a result of teen love. Triela, the main target of such 'love,' is at that age where you start to talk about boyfriends, and girlfriends. That, and the internet is a strange, and creepy place where things that are other wise unacceptable are the norm.

P.S. Damn you Sakura for beating me to the punch! [/b]

Last edited by Wileama on Fri 30 May 2008 - 21:56; edited 1 time in total

Strive for your next breath.† Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.† Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 30 May 2008 - 21:31

Sakura wrote:I think it's because the girl-boy falling for the handler has already been done before in the series. It's one of those cases of 'what if the girls fell for someone their own age?', hence all the new guys close in age to pair with the girls. Unless the girls were older, I still find it creepy for a romantic relationship between girls and handlers.
Precisely. The subject of handler-cyborg relationships has been beaten to death in canon - I'm merely attempting to provide the audience with something completely different by presenting more cyborg-cyborg interactions.

Wil's entire post is quoted for truth.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 31 May 2008 - 1:07

Wileama wrote:Let me go one to say that I think your wrong. From what I understand you don't actually read any of these stories in the entirety do you?
I read enough of every story that is posted to get the general idea of what itís about. You can rest assured I do know what Iím talking about. Iím not just going off the titles you know.
Wileama wrote:The first serious attempt at a serious gay cyborg relationship hasn't even gotten past planning yet.
Believe it or not, itís an idea Iíve been kicking around for a future installment of the B&B saga. Itís going to involve a gay girl-boy and a straight handler. Girl/girl-boy relationships have been done to death.
Wileama wrote: There aren't many reasons to create a male cyborg, and not a female one. If you want a cyborg in love with the handler, the cyborg can be female. Just look at Henrietta, and Petra. Pairing cyborgs thought, that's something 'unique.'
Not in the fan fic world it's not. As I said, itís been done to death. A girl-boy/handler hook up would be truly unique. Correct me if Iím wrong, but no one has ever done it.
Wileama wrote:Besides you create a male character, and surround him with female characters his age. Where do your thoughts go?
See my above post as to why I think people create girl-boyís.
Wileama wrote:To be fair the girls are the main characters. They often act very much like adults, and not like children. So when you remove the physical image of the character it's easier to forget, yeah she's barely 13. That, and the girls are way honestly more interesting then most of the handlers. Also teen pregnancy is a result of teen love. Triela, the main target of such 'love,' is at that age where you start to talk about boyfriends, and girlfriends. That, and the internet is a strange, and creepy place where things that are other wise unacceptable are the norm.
Iím not quite sure what this has to do with anything but sure, I agree with ya. Very Happy

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sat 31 May 2008 - 8:19

Danjo3 wrote:I read enough of every story that is posted to get the general idea of what itís about. You can rest assured I do know what Iím talking about. Iím not just going off the titles you know.
My mistake then. It's just the way you always talk, I figured you tried to avoid reading those stories. Sorry if I got you heated.

Danjo3 wrote:Believe it or not, itís an idea Iíve been kicking around for a future installment of the B&B saga. Itís going to involve a gay girl-boy and a straight handler. Girl/girl-boy relationships have been done to death.
Cool deal, but my point remains it hasn't actually be done. People are more comfortable with heterosexual romance between characters of roughly the same age. So that's what your more likely to see. At least not outside that awful yuri site, or what ever it's called. \\shudders

On a bit of tanget, I really do believe you should put the B&B saga on to FF.net. You've done some very smart, and warm writing in it. Not to mention it has some wonderful satire. More people should be able to enjoy in it. Or have you, and I simply haven't noticed since I almost never check FF.net?

Danjo3 wrote:Not in the fan fic world it's not. As I said, itís been done to death. A girl-boy/handler hook up would be truly unique. Correct me if Iím wrong, but no one has ever done it.
Yes, it has been done to death. No, no one has paired a male cyborg, and his handler together. Which is why I went ahead, and put unique, and different in quotation marks. I get the feeling a lot of people hatch these ideas without first becoming familiar with the fannon scene. So when they first think of it, it's different, and unique too them. Maybe I'm wrong.

Danjo3 wrote:See my above post as to why I think people create girl-boyís.
I don't disagree with your first reason Danjo. I'm simply trying too explaining you why it's so common. You seem pretty heated on why people keep repeating the same thing. I'm just trying to show you the other side of it, in the hopes that understanding it will stress you out less. Some things are just popular with the masses. It's not like Hollywood hasn't turned out hundreds of awful action movies. Not every piece of fiction is going to be terribly unique. It's one of those things about life. You have to learn to take the good with the bad.

Danjo3 wrote:Iím not quite sure what this has to do with anything but sure, I agree with ya. Very Happy
I was trying to make a point that not everyone who writes a story that deals with cyborg pairings is a creepy pedophile. Which is what you seemed to be implying.

\\Out, out damn spot! [\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b][\b]

Strive for your next breath.† Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.† Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sat 31 May 2008 - 8:33

Sakura wrote:Shoot, forgot to add the reason why I came on this topic:

What happened to Ninja Claes? She's not a ninja anymore and is now in the Navy? I thought it was so cool that I did a quick doodle. T.T
Ah, almost forgot. Thanks Sakura.

Split the topic so that the Ninja Claes and Pirates vs Ninjas idea can exist independently in their own threads.

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 31 May 2008 - 9:39

Wileama wrote:Cool deal, but my point remains it hasn't actually be done. People are more comfortable with heterosexual romance between characters of roughly the same age. So that's what your more likely to see. At least not outside that awful yuri site, or what ever it's called.
The straight/gay fratello wasnít going to be the main focus of the story, just a part of it. Obliviously, because of their different sexual orientations, nothing will happen between them and as a result, their relationship will not be a happy one (Donít worry, I have no intention of ripping off Lauro/Elsa). To be honest, the whole story is pretty much a downer. But as I said, thatís still a ways off.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 5:20

Danjo3 wrote:
West Nile wrote:if i said my OC generally "hated women but saw a girl who is fully capable of kicking his ass a turn on" change anything?
Before I answer that, let me ask you a question. Is that how the OC feels, or how you feel?

Oh, and Biff is 35.

i fall under the category of a regular lethal lad, i fall head over heals over the pretty girl next to me. My OC is really my take on child assassin gone mad. And for your info, the OC that i refer to myself closely too is a Handler to one of my OC cyborgs, his name is Westley.

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum