Enter the Players (Rome RPG Thread 9)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enter the Players (Rome RPG Thread 9)

Post by Piero on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 22:46

OOC: This is the start of the training storyline for the Rico/Jean, Angelica/Marco, and Henrietta/Jose fratellos. I would appreciate it if all players would make a post here to confirm that they are still active.

IC:
The parking lot of the military compound where the SWA personnel would be meeting their hosts was, to put it frankly, high security. Like the rest of the facility it was part of, it was surrounded by a high fence with barbed wire, as well as by camouflage nets to protect the going ons inside from prying eyes. Heavily armed Carabinieri guarded all the entrances, of which there were very few, and dog patrols kept circled the perimeter to ensure that it had not been breached.

Late in the morning, a small group of vehicles approached the main entrance, coming to a stop in front of the closed gates. Almost immediately, the lead vehicle was approached by a group of heavily armed soldiers.

"May I see your identification please?" their leader, a corporal asked, leaning down and looking into the window of the lead vehicle. The driver, a blonde haired young man, handed him a set of papers. The corporal studied the papers for a minute, then studied the driver and his passenger.

"Thank you, Mr. Croce. You may proceed. Please park in the spaces that have been designated for you and wait there. The Luietenant Colonel will be there to greet you shortly."

Turning from the lead vehicle as the gates openned, the Coroporal barked an order to one of his subordinates.

"Send a message to the Colonel immediately. The visitors he is expecting have arrived."

Last edited by Piero on Mon 22 Feb 2010 - 22:35; edited 1 time in total

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Enter the Players (Rome RPG Thread 9)

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 8 Jun 2008 - 0:13

Giuseppe parked his Ferrari at the slot assigned to him. "Here we are," he told his companion riding shotgun with him.

Henrietta bobbed her head, happy at this chance to be out with her "brother", even if it was for training purpose.

Once out of the car, Giuseppe sought out his brother, Etta tagging after most dutifully. "Jean..."
Sheo Darren

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Mami Tomoe

Original Characters : Rolito, Giuseppe, Elena; Julia, Peppina; Jess, Masakari

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 22:25

"What is it, Guiseppe?" Jean asked, his eyes already scanning the area for any sign of someone coming to meet them.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 1:58

"I just realized something," Giuseppe quietly noted. "This is probably foolish of me to ask... but... are the girls going to bunk together like they do in the dormitory back at the base, or with us- their handlers- like during our missions?"

Henrietta was right behind Giuseppe, and heard everything. The thought of sharing a room with Giuseppe for at least a week caused her to blush cutely.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 2:18

Suddenly the door to Jean car opens as Rico hops out to meet with her handler his brother and Henrietta. Rico quickly caught sight of her "sister" and noticed her blushing.

"Did something happen?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 2:52

"I'm not sure of the exact arrangements yet, but my contact assured me that they'd make accomadations for the girls. I'm sure they'll explain things to us when they're done the introductions."

As Jean spoke, a small group of uniformed men began to approach their position, led by an officer with a bull-like appearance. It seemed their hosts were about to arrive.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 3:00

"I see," Giuseppe replied to Jean. He also saw the uniformed men. "It looks like we'll know soon enough..."

Meanwhile, Henrietta blushed all the more at having been 'caught' by Rico. "N-no... nothing happened..."

With strangers approaching, Henrietta switched her attention from Rico to the newcomers, the conditioning priming her for possible attack/defense.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 4:57

Henrietta's "problem" instantly left Rico's mind as she heard the footsteps of the uniformed men. She automatically stood by her handler's side ready for anything.

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 11 Jun 2008 - 0:07

The group of uniformed men stopped just in front of the new arrivals, and the bull like officer who led them stepped foward, his attention focused on Jean.

"Excuse me, are you Jean Croce?"

Jean nodded.

"Yes I am."

The burly looking officer extended a hand.

"I'm Major Salles, Lieutenant Colonel Abati's XO. Welcome to our camp. The Lieutenant Colonel is just finishing up some business, he'll be with you shortly. He suggested that I show you to your quarters in the meantime."

Jean nodded politely.

"Alright. Do you want us to bring our luggage with us?"

"Preferably yes. Speaking of which, I hear you brought some of your own weapons. Do you want to hand those over to the armoury, or keep them on you?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 11 Jun 2008 - 0:21

Giuseppe glanced at his brother. He'd follow Jean's orders, of course. But he personally thought that maybe it would be best for the girls to keep their weapons, to remind them that this was a training mission.

All too well he remembered his trip home to Sicily, and how thoroughly... domesticated Henrietta had been there- until Fermi and Elenora appeared at his home's doorstep, jarring their lives forever.

Yet... why not? The girls were girls. They didn't have to keep their guns beneath their pillows when they sleep. This was a... safe place.

A safe place to teach them how to kill more efficiently.

So he watched, unobtrusive, and waited, his doubts kept to himself.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 1:40

"Our cyborgs maintain their own weapons," Jean explained to the Major. "So they'll be staying in their possession, unless you have any objections."

"None whatsoever, as long as they handle them safely. Do you want some help bringing your gear along? These men here are being paid to stand around doing nothing at the moment."

He jerked a finger over his shoulder towards his subordinates.

Jean nodded.

"That would be very helpful. We should be able to get things done in one trip that way."

With that, he made his way over to the trunk of his Mercedes and unlocked it, revealing a variety of cases, only a few of which contained the fratello's clothing and other necessities...

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 1:31

Rico took peak under Jean's arm taking notice on how small her suitcase it compared to all the other cases which held her weapons.

"Are we brining them down now sir?"

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 5:27

Once Marco parked his car at the designated spot, he and Angelica got out and retrieved their luggage containing their clothes, weapons, supplies, etc from the trunk before heading over to where everyone else was at.

When Marco and Angelica reached where the others were at, Marco decided to introduce himself to the man with the major insignia on his uniform. "Greetings Major." said Marco politely "My name is Marco Toni and this here is Angelica. It's a pleasure to meet you.".

During the entire time, Angelica hoped that this training session went well for her as she wanted very much to impress Marco and get assigned to missions more often. Despite her inner musings, she managed to maintain her cute and sunny disposition in order to cheer up those around her.

(OOC: I hope that I didn't make any mistakes. If I did, let me know so I can correct them.)
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 1:13

"Hi, Angie," Henrietta sunnily greeted her fellow cyborg.

"Let's get our own gear, Henrietta," Giuseppe posed after his ward was done with the greetings.

"Yes, Giuseppe."

In direct opposite to Jean and Rico, Giuseppe and Henrietta packed a goodly amount of clothes alongside Etta's weapons, having guessed that this particular tour of duty would take a long while.

While the batman, or personal assistant, assigned to him hauled out a pair of bags under Henrietta's watchful eyes, Giuseppe turned to Major Salles. "Ah, pardon me for asking, Major, but I'd like to know how the girls are going to be housed. I mean, are you going to put them together in one room?"
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 22:31

West Nile wrote:Rico took peak under Jean's arm taking notice on how small her suitcase it compared to all the other cases which held her weapons.

"Are we brining them down now sir?"

Jean nodded his head.

"Yes Rico. You take the machine gun in. These gentlemen will help you with the rest."

A pair of Salles' men moved in to help Rico with the gear, while other of their ilk moved in to assist the other visitors. One of them -an unusually young man by GIS standards- smiled warmly at Angelica as he moved in to help her and Marco.

"What do you want us to take sir?" he asked politely as he stood by near the trunk of Marco's car. A short distance away, Salles turned to Giuseppe.

"We're giving you and your charges two rooms in the Officer's quarters that are right next to each other. We figured it would be best if your quarters and those of your charges were close together. I apologise for the cramped conditions, but living space is at a premium here."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 23 Jun 2008 - 0:16

"It's all right," Giuseppe assured the Major. "We are the ones imposing on you." He turned to his ward. "Henrietta, you'll be rooming with the other girls."

Henrietta's face fell. I'm not staying with Giuseppe...

"Don't worry," Giuseppe hastily added. "I'll be just next door."

The little girl wasn't cheered. I'm not going to be with Giuseppe, she moped.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Mon 23 Jun 2008 - 2:27

As oblivious as Rico is to negative emotions, Rico failed to notice the sad expression on Henrietta's voice.

"Yay! we're gonna dorm together!!!"

Rico celebrated hugging both Angelica and Henrietta.

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 23 Jun 2008 - 20:48

Giuseppe almost grimaced. Henrietta was reminding him of Enrika when she didn't get what she wanted. It was haunting, the striking similarities between his two sisters.

"Come on, Henrietta," he coaxed, trying to smile gamely, "Let's get our gear to our rooms."

Crushed up against Angie by the ebullient Rico, Henrietta tried to be more cheerful for her handler. "Y-yes, Giuseppe..."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 13:56

Surprised but pleased that Rico hugged her and Henrietta, Angelica returned the hug. A moment later, Angelica said to Henrietta and Rico in a cheerful tone "It'll be nice that we get to room together.". Looking at Henrietta, Angelica then said to her with a reassuring smile and voice "Don't worry Henrietta, as Giuseppe said, he'll be right next door so you have nothing to worry about.".

Secretly though, Angelica was sad that she wouldn't be able to room with Marco. However, she saw the look on Henrietta's face when it was announced that the girls would bunk together. "Despite my personal feelings, I have to keep up the appearance of being happy for Marco's sake and in order to help comfort Henrietta." thinks Angelica to herself.

Nearby, Marco watched the three girls hug and he sincerely smiled. Upon hearing Angelica's attempts to comfort Henrietta, Marco thought to himself "She 's likely disappointed that she won't be able to bunk with me but she's trying hard to conceal it from everyone else. She truly does live up to her name.".

A few moments later, Marco said to Angelica "Angelica, please come with me. We need to get our gear to our rooms.".

Upon hearing Marco, Angelica turned around, nodded and said to him in a warm tone "Yes Marco, right away.".

(OOC: In case anyone's wondering about Angie's actions in this post, it's because she saw that Henrietta was sad and being an angel, she wanted to cheer her up. As for her concealment of her sadness at not being able to bunk with Marco, it's because since she's been around the SWA the longest (even if she doesn't remember everything), Angie's bound to gain some degree of maturity and cunning.)
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 0:31

(OOC: Angie wa kawaii...)

Henrietta was surprised at Angie's assurance. Angie... you're being brave for me, aren't you? She smiled a little. "Yes... that's true..."

"Henrietta."

"Yes, Giuseppe?"

"Come on. We have to bring your things to your room. You've got a lot of things to bring."

He smiled at her. It was like the dawn that ended the dark night. All was right with her world.

"Yes!" Henrietta chirped, and moved to get her bags.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 3:55

As their only previous dealings with an SWA cyborg had been with the fiery Triela, some of the GIS operators who were present were quite surprised by their young guests' childish enthusiasm. They weren't quite sure what to make of it. Nevertheless, they went about their business with a minimum of disruption. Following their Major's lead, they picked up their visitor's luggage and made their way over to the building that housed the officer's quarters -a small, rather drab building whose utilitarian confines were not exactly the essence of welcoming. Coming to a pair of adjoining rooms which each hosted a trio of cots, they stopped along one side of the corridor and waited for instructions.

"Here are the rooms that have been set aside for you," Salles noted, standing by the door of one of them. "They've been outfitted with basic amenities for now. If there's anything you need, talk to me or any member of our personnel and we'll try our best to get it for you."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 9:29

Henrietta grimaced at the cot assigned to her. Before, she always slept in proper beds, even during the missions that took them out of Rome. This... This was not going to be a very comfortable experience.

"Could we ask for extra mattresses for the girls' cots?"

Giuseppe hid the slight joy he felt at his surprising Henrietta. "If you do not mind," he added out of politeness' sake for the GIS officer assigned to them.

Giuseppe wants me to be comfy...

Again Henrietta looked startled. "What about your bed, Giuseppe?"

"I'll manage. Don't worry about me, Henrietta..."

The little girl turned to the towering (for her) GIS officer. She seemed to be trying to psyche herself up for a supreme effort. She was definitely very cute while going at it.

"Could," Etta tried, "Could you please give Giuseppe some mattresses for his own use? And," seeing Jean and Marco also there, "And also for Jean and Marco?"
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 22:54

OOC: sorry can't help it
Piero wrote:As their only previous dealings with an SWA cyborg had been with the fiery Triela,
wat are u tring to imply lol.

IC: Rico ducked under Jean's arm as she went into the room to try the beds. she stood on her bed and tried to hop on it.

"Jean, are you sure this is not a table??"

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 4 Jul 2008 - 3:26

The young corporal who Giuseppe had made his enquiry to smiled at Henrietta.

"I don't think they'd want them," he chucked. "Men like us feel the need to prove ourselves by showing how much we can suffer without complaining. You'll understand when you're older. Well, okay, you probably won't, but you'll at least know what I'm talking about."

The corporal looked to Giuseppe.

"I'll talk to the quartermaster. We should have a few spares around."

Before either one could say more, a loud order from Jean boomed through the hall.

"Rico! Get down from there!"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sat 5 Jul 2008 - 3:03

Giuseppe shared his cyborg's blush. Mentally he kicked himself for acting so... childishly before his fratello. Where was his adult control, his... manliness? How could Henrietta respect him if he was unworthy of her?

"H-Henrietta... thank you," he muttered to the GIS corporal. He was about to refuse getting extra mattresses for himself, but a glance at Henrietta caused him to veto that. "Please just bring them to our room..."

Etta smiled. A small triumph.

The happy moment was shattered by Jean's controlled bellow. "Rico! Get down from there!"

The startled Henrietta bumped into Giuseppe. "Ah..." she squeaked. "I'm sorry..."

Her handler grimaced, then smiled fondly and rumpled her hair. "It's all right... Jean," Giuseppe tried, "You don't have to be so loud..."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Sat 5 Jul 2008 - 17:25

Upon hearing Henrietta's request that the other handlers besides Giuseppe have extra mattresses, Angelica smiled warmly. "Henrietta's so kind and generous to suggest that Marco and Jean should be comfortable as well.".

A moment later, she watched as Rico bounced on her bed. Giggling softly to herself, Angelica then thought "Wow, Rico seems to like to bounce on mattresses, doesn't she? It reminds me of the time when we were on that mission in Milan.". Naturally, she's briefly startled when Jean shouts at Rico to get off her mattress.

While Angelica muses about various things, Marco watched as some of the GIS operators seemed to be in amazement at the child-like behavior of the girls. "Naturally, they have only seen Triela up until now and she's fairly mature compared to some of the other girls." Marco thinks to himself.

When he heard Henrietta request for him and Jean to have extra mattresses as well, Marco wasn't surprised. "Her kindness, generosity and cute demeanor rivals that of Angelica herself. It isn't surprising that Giuseppe caved into her request. After all, who could possibly resist a face like that?" Marco thought to himself with a slight smile on his face.

Upon hearing Jean shout at Rico to get off her bed, Marco noticed that Angelica was startled at Jean's tone. After putting his hands on Angelica's shoulders in a comforting gesture, Marco said to Jean "There's no need to shout Jean.".

(OOC: If anyone's wondering about Marco's gentle behavior in this post, it's because he's in a good mood after seeing Angelica work to comfort Henrietta in my last post while trying to hide her own disappointment at not being able to bunk with Marco.)
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 5 Jul 2008 - 17:46

Jean did not reply to Giuseppe or Marco, instead focusing his attention -and disapproval- on Rico as he waited for her to climb down from the bed. The faces of most of the GIS operators watching the scene were devoid of expression, though several of them seemed uncomfortable with what was happening. Major Salles, of course, was not one of these -his expression was extremely difficult to read as he watched the scene before him play out.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sat 5 Jul 2008 - 23:10

Giuseppe felt he really should say something, probably ask Rico to stop jumping around, but as his already displeased older brother would be further offended by what he'd consider as 'meddling, he kept his peace.

Henrietta for her part found herself watching Rico's antics with slight envy at how her roommate could be so ebullient, even at the expense of her handler's temper and dignity.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Thu 10 Jul 2008 - 7:31

"Rico! Get down from there!"

The booming voice of her handler caused her to lose her footing, but she still managed to get on a sitting position. Rico took one good look at all the people staring at her and for once in her life (actually twice, i you count the bellboy she shot back then) she blushed in embarassment.

"I am sorry..."

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 11 Jul 2008 - 15:35

"Just get down from there," Jean ordered, his voice more controlled now but nonetheless expressing his disatisfaction.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sat 12 Jul 2008 - 2:13

Suppressing a sigh, Giuseppe asked Henrietta, "Let's get your bed done, then."

"Ah? Oh!" The little girl blushed madly. "I can fix my bed by myself, Giuseppe. You can go fix your bed..."

"All right, then. I'll check back on you when I'm done?"

"Yes..."

"See you later, then." Giuseppe nodded at his brother and Marco. "Jean? Marco?"
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 23 Jul 2008 - 1:58

After taking Rico's hand firmly to keep her from causing any more unseemly displays, Jean turned to Giuseppe and Marco.

"You can start arranging your things, but be prepared to leave things at a moments notice. That goes for the girls as well. I don't want to keep the Lieutenant Colonel waiting."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Tue 5 Aug 2008 - 19:30

(OOC: Sorry I've taken so long. Anyways, here goes...)

"Would you like help fixing your bed for tonight Angelica?" said Marco in a warm but firm tone.

"No thank you." said Angelica who didn't wish to burden her handler with something that she could do herself. "I'll be alright. You can go and fix your bed." said Angelica in a warm tone.

Nodding, Marco said to Angelica "Alright then. I'll be next door. If you need anything, just let me know, alright?".

Smiling, Angelica said to her handler "ok....."

(OCC: I hope that I haven't gotten rusty.)
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 6 Aug 2008 - 3:20

(OOC: Nyet, you haven't.)

"I'll get my gear ready," Giuseppe promised his brother. "See you, Henrietta."

"Okay, Giuseppe..."

It was a quick matter. He had brought only clothes and his sidearm with him. The clothes went into the metal locker at the foot of the bunk assigned to him. His pistol stayed on his person.

"All ready, Jean," he told his brother when Jean entered the room.

At the same time, Henrietta was happily filling her own locker with the clothes Giuseppe bought for her. She decided to put the violin case with its P90 content on top of the locker's lid, so that the the smell of gun oil would not seep into her clothes. On second though, she squeezed her pistol into the case as well.

I'm done, she thought while regarding her part of the room. All she needed was the mattress, which would come later.

She looked over to the other girls...
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 14 Aug 2008 - 3:49

A GIS operator who the newcomers had not met yet made a discrete entrance and approached Major Salles, to whom he quietly delivered a message. Nodding, Salles then approached Jean.

"The Colonel is ready to see us," he informed the ranking SWA member. Jean nodded.

"Giueseppe, Marco, get Henrietta and Angelica. It's time to go."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Thu 14 Aug 2008 - 15:23

Nodding, Marco said to Jean "Alright then." He then went over to the room that Angelica shared with Henrietta and Rico. He noticed that Angelica had just finished making her bed and looked like she was about to speak to the other girls.

Seeing that practice comes first, Marco cleared his throat and said to Angelica "I'm sorry to interrupt but it's time to meet the colonel so we can begin our training."

A bit disappointed that she didn't get a chance to chat with Henrietta and Rico but wanting to please Marco, Angelica nodded and said "Ok Marco." As she left, Angelica turned around and smiled warmly to Henrietta and Rico "I'll see you guys out there.". Then after getting her gun, she walked out of the room with her handler.
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Fri 15 Aug 2008 - 11:01

Giuseppe was right behind Marco. "Henrietta? Let's go."

"Yes, Giuseppe! Bye, Angie! Come on, Rico!" Etta urged. "You'll be left behind!"

Seeing Henrietta's regard for her roommate, Giuseppe decided to wait so he could take Rico with them to Jean.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 14:01

Rico quickly finished stowing the machine gun she'd been handling and joined her handler in the corridor outside. Seeing that everyone was assembled, Salles nodded to the other GIS personnel.

"Let's go."

The GIS troops led their SWA guests out of the officer's quarters and across an open space towards an administrative building. It was at the entrance to this building that they met up with a middle aged but formidable looking man wearing a Lieutenant Colonel's uniform. The GIS operators led by Salles saluted and formed an orderly line as they approached him.

"At ease," the Lieutenant Colonel instructed before turning his attention to his guests.

"Greetings, all of you, and welcome to Liverno. I'm Lieutenant Colonel Abati, unit commander for the Gruppo di Intervento Speciale."

Jean nodded his head.

"Thank you, Colonel. I'm Jean Croce, and these are my associates, Marco Toni and my brother Giuseppe. The girls are Rico, Angelica, and Henrietta."

The colonel nodded as he glanced over the girls, studying each one briefly.

"I see," he noted, turning back to Jean.

"We're going to start today by running them through some tests. We need to get an idea of what they're capable of before we can decide what sort of training they need to concentrate on. After that we'll have them practice basics for the rest of the day while we come up with a more structured training plan."

Jean nodded.

"That sounds like a good plan, Colonel. Where do we go first?"

"The outdoor firing range. One of my subordinates will show you where it is. I'll meet you there in half an hour, once you've had time to get ready. Major Salles will see to it that you're provided with ammunition and any other supplies that you need."

The Colonel turned to his troops.

"A salute for our guests. Attention!"

The Colonel and his men took up a straight posture and made a salute, to which Jean replied in turn, hoping the other handlers would follow suite.

"Major, see to it that they get any ammunition supplies they need. Now all of you, give our guests a salute. Attention!"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 10 Sep 2008 - 5:44

Ex-Carabinieri that he was, Giuseppe instantly saluted back. Henrietta took but a glance at him before actually following suit! Trying to be every bit as serious as the older men, but looking quite cute and small...
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Sat 20 Sep 2008 - 22:15

Seeing Jean and Giuseppe salute, Marco decided to salute as well in order to seem professional and to avoid rubbing anyone the wrong way. "I just hope that Angelica doesn't try to do too much like she seems to do sometimes." Marco thought to himself "I'll have to be sure to give her lots of support and encouragement today....".

Meanwhile, Angelica saw how the handlers (including Marco) and Henrietta were saluting so she decided to follow suit because she thought that she was supposed to salute. As she was saluting, Angelica thought to herself "I hope that I don't mess up today. The last thing I want is for Marco to be upset with me like he was in that training session shortly before the villa mission.".

Wincing slightly at that painful memory before casting it out for the moment, Angelica put on her cool game face as she became determined to do well in practice today.

(OOC: Sorry I took so long to post. Marco is acting the way he is because he wants to ensure that Angelica doesn't push herself too hard like in episode 12 of the anime's season 1. As for Angelica, she's determined to do well in this practice session in order to please Marco which is in character for her.).
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 24 Sep 2008 - 23:04

OOC: Okay, for once I'm at a bit of a loss about how to proceed.

Do you guy figure it could be useful grounding to roleplay the girls demonstrating what they're capable of, or do you think it would be best to just skip ahead to a point where I can get some drama/character conflict going?

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 29 Sep 2008 - 2:26

OOC: Sorry for the late reply. Was extremely depressed for the past two weeks.

I think the Colonel and co already have a fair idea of what the girls can do from their training up Triela. So we can skip that part and proceed to wherever you feel is best for storytelling purposes.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 1 Oct 2008 - 15:40

With the formalities over, the assembled GIS operators crisply broke ranks and hurried off, ushering their guests along as they did so. It was time to get started.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 1 Oct 2008 - 16:03

Some time later...

The training area of the GIS camp was strangely quiet in the aftermath of the girl's demonstration of their capabilities. On a pair of supply tables, the guns whose noise had filled the air sat in neat arrangements, ready to be taken down and cleaned once their mistresses were finished for the day.

Rico, Henrietta, and Angelica had managed to make a strong first impression on their GIS hosts. Angelica's accuracy and Rico's handling of her MG-42/59 in particular had been quite impressive. Overall, and in combination with their previous experiences with Triela, this demonstration gave the GIS operators very high expectations for their guests. Perhaps a little too high.

"Well, that gives us an idea of what to expect from them," Major Salles informed the handlers as observed the girls and his subordinates from the edge of the training area. "It should be enough to draft a good training plan. If none of you have any objections, I'll have Sergeant Ricci and his squad work with your girls on some unarmed combat training while we get down to business on that."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 1 Oct 2008 - 22:01

That sounds good, Giuseppe thought. He glanced at Henrietta, the girl currently in a tee shirt and short pants.

"Put your gun away, Henrietta. It's time for your unarmed combat training."

"Yes, Giuseppe."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 16:05

"Angelica. It's time for unarmed combat training. Please put your gun away." said Marco.

"Understood Marco." said Angelica

For Marco's part, he had been hoping to have Angelica's unarmed combat skills improve ever since he first heard about the Pandanian agent (Pinochio) that had bested Triela in combat. "I don't want Angelica to be in a situation like that where she's at the mercy of any Pandanian so she needs this...".

Meanwhile, Angelica had been anxious to engage in unarmed combat training. While she prefered using guns in combat, Angelica realized that certain situations required unarmed combat. "I want to be able to feel at least a bit comfortable in every situation because I don't want a repeat of what happened in Milan when I didn't have my gun." Shuddering slightly at that bad memory while putting her gun away, Angelica then stood at attention for further orders while wondering how she'll fare in unarmed combat against Henrietta or Rico.

(OOC: I can imagine Angelica wanting to improve her unarmed combat skills so she won't feel uncomfortable like in volume 3 of the manga when she didn't have her gun on her for a time. As for Marco, it's likely that after hearing about the Pinochio incident involving Triela, he'd likely want to ensure that Angelica would be able to handle herself better in unarmed combat.)
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 22:33

Unarmed now, Henrietta waited for instruction on what to do next. Her brown eyes scanned the instructor tasked to handle her.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 8 Oct 2008 - 17:04

Major Salles nodded to the handler.

"If you'll follow me."

The GIS' second in command walked off towards the administrative part of the base, with the SWA handlers close behind. That left the Angelica, Henrietta, and Rico with Sergeant Ricci and his men. The Sergeant pointed to Henrietta.

"We'll start with you. Your name is Henrietta, right? You'll be going up against Antonio."

A lean looking GIS operator stepped forward from among the members of Sergeant Ricci's squad.

"We're going to have you attack first this round. Begin whenever you're ready."

OOC: Guys, I should probably note her that I have a plan for this scene. Basically, I wanted to generate some conflict between the GIS and SWA personnel, and I figured a good way to do that would be to have them treat Henrietta and Angelica the way they did the only other cyborg the GIS has ever trained -namely Triela. Jean probably wouldn't care, but I'm not sure Marco or Giuseppe would appreciate their charges being treated that roughly.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Thu 9 Oct 2008 - 1:33

(OOC: Roger. So, is it up to us to portray the fights, or do I, say, narrate what Etta does, then you reply for Antonio, then I reply, etc?)

Henrietta took her place before the man named Antonio. She glanced at Giuseppe before focusing on her opponent.

I'm going to attack, then.

He's not an enemy. He's not threatening Giuseppe.

But I have to do well for Giuseppe.

Her eyes narrowed. She sprinted forward, burning through the distance between her and Antonio like a wildfire, her right fist snapping out to plant itself into her opponet's gut, a non-lethal but incapacitating move.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 11 Oct 2008 - 1:57

Antonio reacted quickly to Henrietta's charge, moving to the side of the onrushing cyborg and lashing out with a vicious elbow strike meant to catch her from behind. As he did so, he analysed the situation with the mind of an experienced fighter.

I'm reacting too quickly. She's fast, but I still have leeway. Wait until she's about to strike before countering.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum