Anyone got some suggestions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Piero on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 2:20

As some of you may know, I recently posted some profiles for a new fratello, the Alessia/Andrei fratello. However, I've been having some trouble figuring out what sort of clothing they wear. Does anyone familiar with the Fratello's profiles have some suggestions in that regard? What do you think might fit them? (Going to start by accepting a really broad array of suggestions... I might note a few considerations later on, but for now I'd like people to just suggest what comes to their minds.)

Niote: The profiles for the characters in question can be found here.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 4:25

Iím afraid I canít help you there. I know what I like, but Iíll be damned if I could put it together.

You really should have her go see little Britney. Sheíll have her looking ultra-chic in no time. Of course, her handler might not be too thrilled when he finds out how much itís going to cost him. As I said before, their expense accounts only cover the basics. If he wants her to look Britney-good, heís going to have to shell out... big time. But, if he has no problem with that, heís more then welcome to join the Jose/Biff Club.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
avatar
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Six on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 7:08

After perusing your OCs profiles, I say outfit them as well-to-do traditional Russians (kinda turn of the century stuff, 1880's to 1920's), of course modified to suit your characters. Think Tsar Nicholas II time period mixed with more traditional and modern pieces.

Your Alessia would be so cute in a little coat, hat & boots, with one of those embroidered dresses underneath. Smile She could hide some serious weaponry in that get up. Oh! And one of those muffs for her hands could hide some kewl things, too.

Andrei could wear a version of the traditional Russian seaman outfit...navy blue & white striped shirt, white or navy slacks, the huge double-breasted coat and fur hat, ya know?

Here's what I'm thinking:


Okay, that's my broad suggestion to outfit your naked, I mean unclothed, OCs. Smile

Or you could just make them goth....my personal fav. Wink
avatar
Six

Female

Forum Posts : 46

Fan of : GG

Original Characters : Unnamed

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 7:30

Goth wouldn't suit their personalities, methinks. 'Sides, we already got a Goth OC...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Six on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 7:34

Tell me who!!! Please, please, Nacht??? *gives big smile and looks attentive*
avatar
Six

Female

Forum Posts : 46

Fan of : GG

Original Characters : Unnamed

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 7:36

Liesel's pretty Goth, if you've seen what she looks like...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Six on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 7:44

*looks away, distracted by a new Sig sitting on a table*

Wha? Oh, sorry. Short attention span. *focuses*

Liesel is my new girl, then. But no, I have not seen her. Shall I began a search for her?
avatar
Six

Female

Forum Posts : 46

Fan of : GG

Original Characters : Unnamed

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 7:47

Here you go, Six...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 11:11

@Six wrote:
:lol!: Perfect! Absolutely perfect!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
avatar
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Six on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 11:15

@Danjo3 wrote:
@Six wrote:
:lol!: Perfect! Absolutely perfect!
You forgot the /sarcasm tag! LOL!

KK, I fully admit that representation is kinda....ghey...but I couldn't find a better image on short notice. *dies giggling*
avatar
Six

Female

Forum Posts : 46

Fan of : GG

Original Characters : Unnamed

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 21:02

:lol!: Damn yous all to HECK! I sprayed my juice upon seeing that one!
Image it being on a magnified screen- WILL YAs!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5675

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 1:10

@Six wrote:You forgot the /sarcasm tag! LOL!
I think you should create some new OCís, Six. You could call them the Boris/Anastasia fratello. head bang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
avatar
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Piero on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 4:23

@Danjo3 wrote: You really should have her go see little Britney. Sheíll have her looking ultra-chic in no time. Of course, her handler might not be too thrilled when he finds out how much itís going to cost him. As I said before, their expense accounts only cover the basics. If he wants her to look Britney-good, heís going to have to shell out... big time. But, if he has no problem with that, heís more then welcome to join the Jose/Biff Club.

LOL. Andrei took on a job as a handler to pay a relative's medical bills. He ain't gonna be splurging like that. Heck, I've wondered a little whether the car he drives (a Volvo V70 station wagon) isn't too expensive side for him...

@Six wrote:After perusing your OCs profiles, I say outfit them as
well-to-do traditional Russians (kinda turn of the century stuff,
1880's to 1920's), of course modified to suit your characters. Think
Tsar Nicholas II time period mixed with more traditional and modern
pieces.

Your Alessia would be so cute in a little coat, hat & boots, with one of those embroidered dresses underneath. Smile
She could hide some serious weaponry in that get up. Oh! And one of
those muffs for her hands could hide some kewl things, too.

Define 'serious weaponry.' Laughing

Anyhow, that was a really cute suggestion with the coat, hat, and boots, but I think I'm looking for something a bit more contemporary (and perhaps a little less Elsa like, especially considering that Alessia is -like Elsa- blonde haired). Andrei isn't very well versed in the subtleties of fashion, but I think he's been in Western Europe enough to have a some idea of what clothing is like there (I should also note that he does make an effort to be decently dressed). I'd also toyed with the idea of him just having Alessia wear what an ordinary fourteen year old would wear, but I'm not too up on my teenage fashion so I have difficulty defining exactly what that is. In spite of my comment to Rusty in the chat last night. Laughing (Basically, Rusty made a note about Laine's handler having her dress like an ordinary sixteen year old. I noted how a fourteen year old's style might look similar... but have a much worse effect. Laughing Although to Alessia's credit, I think she might be smart enough to realise that she hasn't 'got it' yet and thus avoid trying to show off what she doesn't have.)

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 5:51

@Piero wrote:LOL. Andrei took on a job as a handler to pay a relative's medical bills. He ain't gonna be splurging like that. Heck, I've wondered a little whether the car he drives (a Volvo V70 station wagon) isn't too expensive side for him...
Heís not alone Piero. Most of the handlers are none too happy about being pressured by their girls to keep up with Britney and Henrietta. Laughing
@Piero wrote:I'd also toyed with the idea of him just having Alessia wear what an ordinary fourteen year old would wear, but I'm not too up on my teenage fashion so I have difficulty defining exactly what that is.
When you describe how a girl is dressed, itís easiest just to generalize Ė Stylish, Goth, Tomboy, Drab and so on. Or just say something like, she prefers dresses to jeans. A complete wardrobe inventory really isnít necessary as long as people get the general idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
avatar
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by LoC978 on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 8:45

@Danjo3 wrote:
@Piero wrote:I'd also toyed with the idea of him just having Alessia wear what an ordinary fourteen year old would wear, but I'm not too up on my teenage fashion so I have difficulty defining exactly what that is.
When you describe how a girl is dressed, itís easiest just to generalize Ė Stylish, Goth, Tomboy, Drab and so on. Or just say something like, she prefers dresses to jeans. A complete wardrobe inventory really isnít necessary as long as people get the general idea.
plus, that leaves you open to use any clothes you feel like using, on a whim.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Moderatio est figmentum.
avatar
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Location : Northwestern USA. Usually Portland.

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Six on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 9:16

@Piero wrote:Define 'serious weaponry.' Laughing

Anyhow, that was a really cute suggestion with the coat, hat, and boots, but I think I'm looking for something a bit more contemporary (and perhaps a little less Elsa like, especially considering that Alessia is -like Elsa- blonde haired). Andrei isn't very well versed in the subtleties of fashion, but I think he's been in Western Europe enough to have a some idea of what clothing is like there (I should also note that he does make an effort to be decently dressed). I'd also toyed with the idea of him just having Alessia wear what an ordinary fourteen year old would wear, but I'm not too up on my teenage fashion so I have difficulty defining exactly what that is. In spite of my comment to Rusty in the chat last night. Laughing (Basically, Rusty made a note about Laine's handler having her dress like an ordinary sixteen year old. I noted how a fourteen year old's style might look similar... but have a much worse effect. Laughing Although to Alessia's credit, I think she might be smart enough to realise that she hasn't 'got it' yet and thus avoid trying to show off what she doesn't have.)
Ah, I should've know the serious weaponry part would catch your eye! I'm sure you've got plans for Alessia already that are far better than anything I could suggest. ^___^

I like how you fleshed out who Alessia is above. She's becoming much more real to me than a character profile. You're right that most 14 year old girls are very put together yet. I think they know how to match pretty well, and are no longer trying to wear their undies on the outside of their pants by that point. Very Happy Other than that, I guess it depends on the region and what brands are seen as kewl to be wearing.
avatar
Six

Female

Forum Posts : 46

Fan of : GG

Original Characters : Unnamed

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 9:33

@Piero wrote:Andrei took on a job as a handler to pay a relative's medical bills. He ain't gonna be splurging like that. Heck, I've wondered a little whether the car he drives (a Volvo V70 station wagon) isn't too expensive side for him...
I reread this and was thinking about your handlers financial situation and got a sudden inspiration. Check this out. The one and only Matilda.





You wouldnít want to copy her exactly of course, but maybe something along her lines. Seems like a nice fit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
avatar
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 10:29

Matilda would be an excellent choice.
But does it fit the cyborg's character?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5675

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 10:50

@ElfenMagix wrote:Matilda would be an excellent choice.
But does it fit the cyborg's character?
I think if the handler dressed accordingly (like Leon did) yeah, I think it would.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
avatar
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 11:53

Yes, you're right.
In my handler/cyborg relationship, Fernando dresses more business like and demands thiat Rachel does not dress up like some cheap floosey. :face:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5675

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 12:48

@ElfenMagix wrote:In my handler/cyborg relationship, Fernando dresses more business like and demands thiat Rachel does not dress up like some cheap floosey.
Hey now, Matilda doesnít dress like a floozy, she dresses for her environment. She would be perfect for hunting down low-lifeís in the slums of Rome. You got alot of nerve calling my girl a floozy pal...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
avatar
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Piero on Mon 23 Jun 2008 - 12:08

@Danjo3 wrote:I reread this and was thinking about your handlers financial situation and got a sudden inspiration. Check this out. The one and only Matilda.

You're... making a serious suggestion about someone's OC...

ALRIGHT, WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE REAL DANJO? Laughing

Anyhow, I'm thinking of making Andrei another suit wearer. That would at least nail one character's style down. Although I have to admit that some sort of leather jacket (not the North American biker type Razz ) with a button up shirt and slacks has an appeal as well, and might actually work as field clothes if he wore a suit 'like a uniform' around the agency grounds. (I figure if he does wear a suit, it may either be worn like a uniform or perhaps be not quite as well done in the small details as that of some of the other handlers.)

Even with that however, Alessia is still giving me a lot of trouble. Part of me says to go modern and contemporary for practicality, while another part says wearing stuff like a simple T shirt and jeans doesn't fit her character very well. And then there's the matter of needing to conceal her guns, which tends to suggest a large jacket, something I'm not sure it would be very easy to incorporate into a contemporary outfit that would suit her character (at least as far as warm weather clothing goes).

Anyone got any comments or suggestions on any of this? Thanks for your help so far.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Awinnell on Mon 23 Jun 2008 - 13:35

weather in Rome,to give you some idea of the clothes they would need,

http://www.roadtoitaly.com/info/weather.htm

average temp in January is 3.4 c/38 f to a high of 12.5 C /55 f, so they won't be needing really heavy clothes,just a good sweater and coat
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 23 Jun 2008 - 17:48

@Piero wrote:one character's style down. Although I have to admit that some sort of leather jacket (not the North American biker type Razz ) with a button up shirt and slacks has an appeal as well, and might actually work as field clothes if he wore a suit 'like a uniform' around the agency grounds. (I figure if he does wear a suit, it may either be worn like a uniform or perhaps be not quite as well done in the small details as that of some of the other handlers.)

Even with that however, Alessia is still giving me a lot of trouble. Part of me says to go modern and contemporary for practicality, while another part says wearing stuff like a simple T shirt and jeans doesn't fit her character very well. And then there's the matter of needing to conceal her guns, which tends to suggest a large jacket, something I'm not sure it would be very easy to incorporate into a contemporary outfit that would suit her character (at least as far as warm weather clothing goes).

Anyone got any comments or suggestions on any of this? Thanks for your help so far.
Yeah, whatever...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
avatar
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 23 Jun 2008 - 17:57

That's more like it, Danjo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Awinnell on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 7:23

well the old standby of the school uniform solves a lot of the problems ,its everyday and has a blazer to hide any number of weapons in !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 7:54

Plus it caters to certain... *shot*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Awinnell on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 8:09

actually i'm wrong, uniforms are almost unknown in Italy,apparently they were all forced into various school uniforms by the Facists and after the war banned uniforms in schools,though they do wear a sort of smock to cover up their clothes .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 21:59

@Danjo3 wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:In my handler/cyborg relationship, Fernando dresses more business like and demands thiat Rachel does not dress up like some cheap floosey.
Hey now, Matilda doesnít dress like a floozy, she dresses for her environment. She would be perfect for hunting down low-lifeís in the slums of Rome. You got alot of nerve calling my girl a floozy pal...
I did not call her a floozy, nor is Matilda is one... Henrietta on the other hand, however... But I/Fernando do/does expect Rachel to be dressed in a certain way, or else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5675

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 22:22

Careful what you say about Henrietta, Elfen - Sheo'll go apeshit on ya...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 22:46

I blame the SWA medical staff....

Dr. Gilliani (lifting up a screw driver): You screwed 1 cyborg, you screwed them all.
Dr. Bianchi (hands face): You're one sick mo-fo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5675

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 3:55

@ElfenMagix wrote:I did not call her a floozy, nor is Matilda is one... Henrietta on the other hand, however... But I/Fernando do/does expect Rachel to be dressed in a certain way, or else.
I always thought Henrietta dressed pretty conservatively. IMO, Triela is the best dressed. Petra is close, but she tends to push the slut envelope.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
avatar
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 4:10

@Danjo3 wrote:Triela is the best dressed.
Danjo Cowell hath spoken.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 5:13

And yes, I think here hair looks better down then in ponytails. :rawk:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
avatar
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 11 Jul 2008 - 22:59


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5675

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 12 Jul 2008 - 0:14

Wearing that stuff on the Agency grounds would be perfectly fine, Elfen. Wear it on a mission, though, and all those frills and lace would just prove to be a liability in combat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 12 Jul 2008 - 0:33

GsGG = Gunslinger Goth Girls

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5675

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Piero on Sat 12 Jul 2008 - 0:51

I'm not sure the Gothic Lolita look would be quite right for Alessia, although I do have to admit I've been wondering about going for 'cutesy.' Not really sure if there are many 'cute' looks these days that include jackets, but that might be a good place to hide that Beretta Centurion of hers if they do. Course, for her to go with the cutesy look, someone like Priscilla would probably have to get involved. I just don't see Andrei handling that too well. Laughing

That, and Alessia is supposed to be a fairly mature, big sister type character, and I'm wondering whether she can project that if 'cutesy' is her style.

Still, anyone got any suggestions for 'cutesy' clothes that might suit her?

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by emperor on Sat 12 Jul 2008 - 5:00

@ElfenMagix wrote:GsGG = Gunslinger Goth Girls

:cat2:
avatar
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Location : Bangkok,Thailand

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 12 Jul 2008 - 17:16

Piero, if you ever saw 'Wicked Wanda' by PentHouse magazine, I'm all into the Puss Cake/Candy Floss character. :face:
Unfortunately, if the RL Rachel saw that I did that to her GsG character, she'd kill me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5675

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Guest on Wed 17 Dec 2008 - 21:59

There are lots of european kid's clothes brands out there- although the only ones i'm really learned in are pretty high-end, and if your Handler's not doing too well in the money department i'm not sure...

You could try the obvious Italian brands like Simonetta, Anchini, Il Pico Pallino, Roberto Cavalli, Armani ( Junior) Dolce and Gabbana ( junior), Ciunga, Fiorucci, Mollita, Save the Queen ( Circus), Trussardi, Verde and Mela, or Monnalisa ( a great girl's line). They're sort of cutesy though but there are some outfits that she could exert that big-sister sort of feel that you want her to in. There's some cute french brands ( my personal favorite being Jean Bourget) out there, too- and London's got some good stuff as well ( Burberry?)

All of these can find ways to take a jacket and make it girly yet....concealing Razz Or i may have used that word wrong. I don't know.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 17 Dec 2008 - 22:12

What ever works, take it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5675

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 17 Dec 2008 - 22:47

Since her handler is from Milan, Kara is all about the labels:

Armani, Gucci. Versace, Prada, Christian Louboutin and Salvatore Ferragamo.
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10889

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by emperor on Wed 17 Dec 2008 - 23:58

And Luigi Pattani?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
avatar
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Location : Bangkok,Thailand

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got some suggestions?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum