The Arrival (Rome RPG Thread Ten)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Arrival (Rome RPG Thread Ten)

Post by Piero on Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 1:30

OOC: This is the second thread in the VIP protection story arc involving Triela, Beatrice, and Diana.

IC:
A black Mercedes S Class sedan made its was cautiously through a quiet neighbourhood on the outskirts of Rome, moving through the nearly deserted midday streets as discretely as it possibly could while still maintaining a reasonably quick pace. Aside from being rather expensive, the vehicle attracted little notice from those residents who were there to see it, but perhaps it should have -the heavily tinted rear windows gave a subtle hint that the vehicle was not an ordinary passenger car.

Turning left at an intersection and proceeding down a residential street, the big sedan passed a smaller white BMW that was sitting on the side of the road, it's occupants consisting of two men and a young girl who sat in the back with a viola case. As the Mercedes passed, the man in the BMW's driver's seat took note of it's license plate, then reached down and picked up a concealed radio handset and spoke into it, sending a message to the driver of another S Class -this one a somewhat older silver model- that sat on the roadside near a public park up ahead.

"Guardian Two to Guardian One. Our Angel is about to arrive. Look sharp."

Last edited by Piero on Mon 22 Feb 2010 - 22:35; edited 1 time in total

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Arrival (Rome RPG Thread Ten)

Post by KodokuRyuu on Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 15:14

"Hey, when don't I look sharp?" came the sarcastic reply. "Black Angel sighted and closing in. Preparing for transfer."

Bernardo let go of the talk button on his radio handset and turned to Bice in the passenger seat, "You ready for this kiddo?"

"Of course I am." she replied.

Bernardo pick up his handset again. "You ready out there, Pigoen One?" he inquired of Triela who was sitting out in the park as a lookout and for long-range assistance. "We're about to make contact." he informed her as the black sedan pulled up behind them.

OOC: Bernardo made up the code name "Pigeon One" for Triela on the spot 'cause she's sitting in a park and pigeons are commonly found in parks... and he likes making up stuff like that.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 21 Jul 2008 - 2:56

OOC: Temporarily subbing in for Probit here.

IC:
Concealed in a clump of bushes some distance away with an open viola case and a G3KA4, Triela touched her radio's transmit button.

"Gold two, I copy," she replied, then released the transmit button and muttered under her breath.

"I think I preferred 'Princess.'"

Her focus on Bernardo's new title for her was short lived however, as the front door of the black Mercedes openned and a lean man in a suit got out. Triela could tell in an instant that he was not an ordinary person -his body language made it all too clear that he was extremely alert, and his right hand never strayed far from his waist, where he most likely had some kind of concealed holster. Raising her carbine to firing level, Triela sighted in on the man and watched as he approached the driver's window of the silver SWA automobile and tapped on it.

"What's the password?" he asked Bernardo as he stood beside the armoured vehicle. The SWA had agreed to identify it's driver both by a password -'The Alps are nice this time of year'- and by an identifying mark, a unique keychain.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Thu 24 Jul 2008 - 22:18

"I want to see babes on the beaches of Abruzzo!" came Bernardo's response. "Kidding, kidding. 'The Alps are nice this time of year'" he said laughing as the man's saucer-sized eyes returned to their normal size.

Beatrice rolled her eyes and rested her chin on her hand. She was well used to Bernardo's antics, but this was getting boring. "Why do people get so tense about this kind of stuff?" she wondered while looking out the passenger window.

"Look, here's the keychain." Bernardo reassured the nervous man.

As the man shuffled quickly back toward his car, Beatrice called out to him without turning around, "Don't forget to change your underwear." - she has a good sense of smell.

"Hey, Bice. You should probably get out while they bring her over. Just in case." Bernardo recommended.

"Sure" she replied and got out of the car. "Aaahhh, much better" she thought as she stretched. "I wonder if this mission will get more interesting..." she sighingly thought as she waited by the car.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 25 Jul 2008 - 2:05

Hearing a car door open behind him, the bodyguard turned and saw Beatrice getting out.

"Kid, you should get back in the vehicle," he told her, "it's safer for all of us if you stay in there."

Not having been told that Carita's replacement security detail would include children, the bodyguard simply assumed that Beatrice was another VIP was being protected.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Fri 25 Jul 2008 - 2:33

Beatrice gave him a cold and irritated look. She flashed her jacket open long enough to reveal the Jericho 941 she had holstered underneath, then looked away and ignored him.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 25 Jul 2008 - 2:53

The bodyguard made a startled grab towards the Beretta he was carrying, but checked himself before he actually drew it. Looking at Beatrice for a moment, he narrowed his eyes, then took his cell phone out of his pocket.

"Excuse me for a moment."

Dialing a number, he spoke into the phone and listened for several seconds. His expression turned to a puzzled frown, but he aknowledged whatever the person on the other end had told him and flipped the phone closed. Apparently, Mr. De Luca was aware of the fact that his daughter's travelling companions included a gun toting child, and his orders were to proceed anyway. Walking over to the door of the black Mercedes, the bodyguard spoke to someone inside, and a moment later two figures got out -another suited bodyguard, and a brown haired girl of about thirteen who looked quite small next to her current protectors. She was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, as if she were about to go on a trip somewhere, but a closer look at her revealed signs of fatigue, as if she hadn't slept properly in several days, and her body language betrayed a hint of nervousness.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Fri 25 Jul 2008 - 3:31

Beatrice opened the back door of the vehicle for Carita. Noticing her exhaustion, Beatrice gave her a slight smile and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Beatrice. You're Carita, right?"
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 25 Jul 2008 - 3:50

Carita smiled wanly.

"Hello Beatrice," she greeted the other girl. As she spoke, one of her bodyguards took a single suitcase from the trunk of the black Mercedes and carried it forward.

"Can I stow this in the trunk?" he asked, leaning in to ask Bernardo.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Fri 25 Jul 2008 - 21:38

"Sure" he replied.

After Carita got in the car, Beatrice also climbed in and closed the door behind her.

"You girls ready to go?" Bernardo inquired in a friendly manner. "I'm Bernardo, by the way - your chauffeur extraordinaire."
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 25 Jul 2008 - 22:46

Carita actually laughed just a little at Bernardo's pompous introduction, though her good humour was short lived. She was clearly still rather nervous.

Outside the car, the bodyguard with the suitcase found a way to shoe-horn it into the heavily packed trunk, then approached the driver's side door.

"We'lll be leaving now," he told Bernardo. The plan was for the Black Mercedes that had brought Carita to make its own journey so as to act as a decoy for the silver automobile she now travelled in. "Take good care of Ms. De Luca for us, will you?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Fri 25 Jul 2008 - 23:02

"Oh, I'll take good care of her." Bernardo said suspiciously. Upon seeing the bodyguard's nervous reaction, he "reassured" him with, "Don't worry, if screw this one up, I'll be out of a job. You can only fail so many times you know."

While Bernardo had never actually failed a mission with the SWA, his unorthodox practices did get him in trouble a lot, so he was half telling the truth. Though, he was more just trying to toy with the poor man.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 25 Jul 2008 - 23:18

The bodyguard, a former member of the Folgore Parachute regiment who had served under De Luca's command, glared at Bernardo.

"I pray that the faith we're putting in you isn't misplaced," he informed Bernardo before leaning in and smiling as best he could at Carita.

"Have a good trip, Miss. I'm sure there's nothing for you to worry about."

With that, her returned to the Black Mercedes and got in. Seconds later, the car pulled into the street and drove off, leaving its Silver counterpart behind.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Fri 25 Jul 2008 - 23:42

Bernardo was grinning from ear to ear, happy with the results he got.

"You really shouldn't do that, you know." Beatrice told him. "Just because he's not used to this kind of thing."

Bernardo ignored her advice and picked up his radio handset, "We're coming to pick you up, Pigeon One." Bernardo started up the Benz and started down the street. "Guardian Two, are you ready to head out?"
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 25 Jul 2008 - 23:47

Piero picked up the radio handset.

"Ready and waiting, Guardian One. We'll follow when you give the word."

Meanwhile Triela collapsed the stock on her carbine, put it back in the viola case, and snapped the case shut. She then got up and walked down to the sidewalk that bordered the park.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Sat 26 Jul 2008 - 0:27

The silver S Class pulled up next to the dark-skinned, blond girl. Triela got in and jumped when Bernardo suddenly yelled out, "Road trip!" and hit the gas.

Sighing, she picked up the handset and said, "Mr. Giordani, we've headed out."

Turning around she introduced herself with a warm smile and an offer of a handshake, "Hi I'm Triela. Nice to meet you."
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 26 Jul 2008 - 1:17

Carita's eyes widened a little at the sight of Triela. She been expecting the new arrival to be another bodyguard, not a girl her own age.

"Uh... hi, my name is Carita," she introduced herself, then added "It's nice to meet you too. I wasn't expecting there would be other kids here."

Meanwhile, Piero's had pulled his BMW out into the street and was rapidly catching up to the silver S Class.

"Look sharp," he instructed Hillshire and Diana. "If anyone's going to attack us, it'll probably be before we make it out to the Freeway."

As he spoke, Piero's eyes were alerty scanning the area in front of the vehicle. No matter how low the threat might actually be, he was taking things seriously.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 28 Jul 2008 - 2:31

(OOC: Subbing in for the moment...)

She's more talkative than the one Claes body-doubled for, Triela considered, or so I hear.

"We try not to advertise," she joked, attempting to reassure the obviously nervous Carita. A relaxed principal is half the battle. This girl is like Etta's SiG with the safety off. That's not good.

"Don't worry, Carita. We're professionals. Let us do our jobs. Just do as we tell you, and you'll be fine. All right?"
Sheo Darren

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Mami Tomoe

Original Characters : Rolito, Giuseppe, Elena; Julia, Peppina; Jess, Masakari

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 28 Jul 2008 - 2:46

Carita's eyes widened even further.

"Wait, you're professionals?" she asked. "But you're... I mean... you're my age, aren't you?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 28 Jul 2008 - 3:10

Triela stopped the obvious reply from leaving her lips. "Bernardo?" she asked. The driver had to be listening to their conversation.

Come on, Bernardo. You know what I'm implying. Can we tell her we're cyborgs or not? Be a useful adult like Hilshire is every now and then...
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Sat 9 Aug 2008 - 23:47

"Don't worry. These girls are highly advanced combat cyborgs. You know, like the terminator." Bernardo joked in hopes to lighten the mood and change Carita's focus a little. "They manufacture them on a huge assembly line..." he continued elaborating the story as he went.

"Just to let know, he's a little crazy." Beatrice whispered into Carita's ear as Bernardo was saying "...and they're even house trained!" "But he's reliable when he needs to be." she continued reassuringly.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 10 Aug 2008 - 3:05

Triela grimaced at Bernardo's airy commentary.

And here I kept complaining about Hilshire way back when. Give me back my good old German shepherd any time of the day...

Assuming they were cleared to reveal who- or rather, what they were-, she said, "We're bulletproof superhuman cyborgs. Bea and me are two of the best. You're in very good hands. If anything happens, just take cover, do what we tell you, and we'll take care of them quicker than you can react."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 10 Aug 2008 - 3:26

Carita didn't seem to find Bernardo's attempt at humour very funny, nor did she seem to find Triela's reassurances very reassuring.

"Can you please stop joking?" she demanded. "This isn't a game! There are terrorists out there trying to kidnap me!"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 10 Aug 2008 - 4:26

Triela turned serious. Hard customer... that's good and bad... she's scared badly and wants to be convineced...

"All right." She opened her coat and pulled out her pistol. "This is a SIG-Sauer P232-SL."

She drew the slide back to show the very real bullet in the chamber, let Carita take in the smell of real gunpowder and oil. When she spoke, she deliberately mimicked Claes' lecture tone- all dry and cold and technical- the better to impress her dead seriousness upon Carita.

"My back-up handgun is a Heckler & Koch P7M8." Triela pulled out the said weapon with her free hand. She held it next to the SIG for Carita's comparison. "This is more powerful than my SIG, but bigger. I use my SIG-" the silvery compact bobbed "-for quick draws, and the H&K if I have the time to draw beads on my targets."

Putting her pistols back in place, she continued: "I also have a G3A3 carbine inside the viola case at my feet. With that gun, I can saw a car and its contents in half, or kill a man up to four hundred meters away using just iron sights.

"But all these guns are useless if I can't handle them. Right?"

Triela locked gazes with Carita. "I've probably killed more men than all your bodyguards combined. But you be the judge of that.

"Look at me. Look into my eyes and tell me if you think I can protect you, if you believe you can trust me."

Enough of the cold front. Carita had suffered enough. So had Triela.

Jean can be cold-hearted. But I want to keep my heart.

She took Carita's hands, squeezed them gently. "I," Triela swore, "Promise I'll protect you. I'll die first before they get to harm a single hair on your head. Me and Bea and even Bernardo there in the front seat. That's our mission. So believe in us and let us do our jobs. Please."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 11 Aug 2008 - 0:41

Triela's intention may have been to comfort Carita, but she'd ended up going a little too far when she said she'd killed more people then all of the bodyguards combined. Suddenly more frightened by the strange girl next to her then the possibility of another kidnapping attempt, Carita drew back from the other girl, her back pressing up against the car door and her eyes wide. Her hands trembled as Triela took hold of them, and she seemed not to have heard the cyborg's promise.

"You've... killed people? But... you're my age. How can you have..."

She trailed off, tremours of fear running through her body as she tried to gain as much distance as she could in the confines of the sedan's passenger cabin.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Tue 12 Aug 2008 - 2:25

Triela grimaced at the very "unhelpful" Carita. Great. She's now scared of me more than she was of Padania. Hilshire ought to up my conditioning for this big a screw-up...

The blonde racked her pretty head for an explanation that wouldn't further freak out her principal. Unfortunately, she couldn't think of one that didn't run along the lines of "I'm a killer cyborg". Not that she hadn't all but hammered the idea into Carita's head.

"Just trust me, okay?" she finally muttered. She released Carita's hands and sighed. "I'm sorry for scaring you, Carita. I just wanted to reassure you, but I scared you more." Triela tried a sheepish grin. "I guess I'm not as good a people person as I brag myself to be," she chuckled wryly.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 12 Aug 2008 - 2:33

Carita's posture seemed to relax a little at Triela's words, and she actually managed a relived looking smile.

"So you haven't really killed all those people?" she asked.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Tue 12 Aug 2008 - 2:45

"Of course not," Triela lied, and rather skillfully, too. She wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. "I thought if I told you that, then you would be impressed or something."

Milking her sheepishness and Carita's obvious desperation for a lifeline to hope, she posed: "Can we change the subject, Carita? All this stuff about killing is rather morbid... So, tell me about yourself." She thought of one better and added, "How about you tell me something about yourself, and I'll tell you something on the same line about me?"

Make her think of happier things. That will calm her down.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 12 Aug 2008 - 3:41

Carita considered.

"Um, well... I like to ski," she noted.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 0:45

"Oh? That's very impressive."

To tell the truth, Triela had always found it weird that people would want to risk life and limb careening down a mountainside on a pair of fragile boards with a potential avalanche right behind them. Claes showing her "humorous" Youtube videos of such catastrophes solidified her opinion of the matter.

Skiing was painful suicide masquerading as a winter sport. Kudos to those who made a living out of it.

"Me?" Triela decided to go for the truth. "I do martial arts..."

(OOC: If Carita asks what kind of martial arts Triela practices, I'm tempted to do a homage to Nachtsider's latest. ^_^)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 0:59

Carita shrugged, a little embarassed.

"I'm not really that impressive. The most difficult courses I've tried have all been blue ones."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 1:31

"Blue ones?" Triela asked. She had a feeling it was color-coding, like with belt colors in martial arts, but she decided to go with the flow of the discussion. "Where? I mean, what places do you ski in?"

(OOC: Averted for the moment. ^_^)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 1:56

"Well, we used to go skiing at some of the resorts in Lombardy, but the last few years we've tended to go to France or Switzerland instead, since it's safer there."

Not wanting to talk too much about the restrictions in her life, Carita smiled and asked Triela a question.

"So what kind of martial arts do you do anyway?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 2:23

"Kickboxing. Thai kickboxing," Triela elaborated, to differentiate it from savate. "I was pretty good at it." As one Pinocchio would vouch for, had he survived the encounter. "I also took up CQC- Close Quarters Combat. We all did."

Then, out of the blue, remembering one insane day when she shoved Claes a wee bit too far concerning a camera and a farmer outfit, "And there's mudwrestling..."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 2:28

Carita blinked.

"Um... mudwrestling?" she asked.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 2:50

"Oh, yes," Triela airily expanded, deciding to see how far she could tweak Carita's nose. Not to mention the nonsensical topic was fodder for lighthearted discussion. And Bernardo in the front seat would probably react like the stupid adult he was. "My roommate and I would go at each other all over her garden after a spot of rain during a spat. It's a great way to bleed off stress and resolve differences while having fun."

Best yet, it was the truth, as Claes would grimly affirm before hurting the questioner for bringing up the topic. Triela anticipated the aftershock of her ludicrous bombshell...
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 4:29

Carita burst out laughing.

"My parents would never let me do that!" she chuckled.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Tue 26 Aug 2008 - 2:27

Triela smiles. Bingo... she finally loosened up...

"Well, you know how adults are... still, they must be great people because they worry a lot abotu you..."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 26 Aug 2008 - 2:42

Carita smiled sadly.

"Yeah, they are. Although sometimes I wish my dad were a little more, well... normal."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Tue 26 Aug 2008 - 11:08

"We all wish things are different," Triela considered. "I wish Hilshire was livelier. God knows I've been wishing it forever.

"But wishing does nothing. If you want people to change, you have to change them yourself. And you start with yourself. And you consider the little things first. And you remember never to lose hope.

"Besides," she pointed out. "If your dad was normal, we would never have met. I don't know what you think of me-" Triela grinned quite coyly "-But I think you're a sweet girl."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 26 Aug 2008 - 11:15

Carita blushed furiously.

"Uh... thanks."

She paused for a moment.

"I think you're pretty cool," she added.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Tue 26 Aug 2008 - 23:52

Triela laughed. "I get that a lot from my... sisters," she chuckled. "So let me do the worrying for you, okay? You're safe with us- with me."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 1:30

Carita smiled, although she seemed a bit reluctant.

"Alright."

She looked at Triela a bit curiously.

"Are your sisters like you?" she asked. "Is everyone in your family a secret agent?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Thu 28 Aug 2008 - 2:59

"You could say that," Triela replied. "We're not really related by blood, but we live in the same place and are all close with each other, so I guess we can be called a family. Though we'd be a really eccentric family, considering all things...

"Like myself, for instance. I have a-" Handler would pose rather unsavory suggestions, so she went with the familiar "-Big brother- his name is Hilshire- who takes care of me, and a roommate, Claes. They're what I could call my family, or at least they're the closest to me... I'm an orphan, from what I know," Triela sort of waffled, not being sure herself if she possessed any surviving blood relations.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 28 Aug 2008 - 3:24

"What's your brother like?" Carita asked curiously. She didn't have any siblings of her own.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Fri 29 Aug 2008 - 1:24

Triela's smile turned fond. "Hilshire? Oh, he's an okay guy- for an adult," she had to qualify. Else, people might think her standards were going down. "Certainly better than someone else I know..." That was aimed at their current driver.

"He's more a dad than a big brother, really. He's kind of clumsy and awkward, like a teenager, but he's also a very caring and reliable person. We argue a lot over things, but he's always there for me when I need him and always supports me despite our disagreements."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 29 Aug 2008 - 1:35

"Mmmm-hmmm."

Carita's face took on a predatory grin.

"You're rather fond of your big brother, aren't you?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Fri 29 Aug 2008 - 1:45

The not-really-concentrating Triela brightly went "Of course"- before she realized what she had just blurbed out to a stranger, not to mention Bice and Bernardo, the last who would sell his own mother to perfectly fire off a joke at other people's expense.

Sun-browned cheeks darkened. "Ah! What I mean to say is that we're all fond of our big brothers..."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 29 Aug 2008 - 2:05

Carita's shark's grin grew wider.

"Oh yes, I'm sure you are," she said in a voice that didn't sound very sincere. Then, with a more serious expression, she added, "I think it's really awesome that you have a brother like that though. I'd love to have a big brother or sister. I think it would be really cool."

OOC: Of course, this is being said by a girl who has no elder siblings. Laughing

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Fri 29 Aug 2008 - 2:46

Triela grimaced as Carita further needled her. The sudden switch of tone caught her off guard. "Ah.. yeah," Triela hastily agreed, remembering from the briefing that Carita was an only child. "Though sometimes Hilshire can be a pain," she admitted, "It is good to have someone near you...

"But enough about me. How about you, Carita? Your turn to tell something about yourself." It was her turn to smile foxily. "You have to top my story, of course. It's only fair."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next