Size Matters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Size Matters

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 27 Jul 2008 - 0:13

I plan on using this in AE anyway to explain away some stuffs, but I decided to go ahead and put the bunny here anyway in case anybody else could use it.

Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo develops the original cyborg technology, but is has one inherent flaw in that it takes months as opposed to weeks for a cyborg unit to be 'fully operational'.

After an incident, Dr. Bianchi and Dr. Gilliani use the surviving data to engineer an entirely new artificial tissue form as opposed to the techno-organic hybrid infusion in Dr. Gianncomo's work.
As Bianchi and his crew take the helm, corners are cut and new techniques are used all but abandoning the original intention of Dr. Gianncomo's work.

The upside is reduced downtime in constructing cyborgs cutting it. The downside's have been obvious throughout the series.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Size Matters

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 27 Jul 2008 - 0:34

Now thats a twist... and a good one.

For my Francesca, I was thinking along the works of Baron von Frankenstein and his works... Now, if you think hard enough, you can plot where Francesca's origins... Now how the SWA got her and the good Dr. as another matter.

Alas, neither one survived long enough for detailed studies to be done and Francesca's apparent death just makes it more so...

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 27 Jul 2008 - 12:03

I have a similar--yet different--idea on how the Mechanical Body was created.

Elf-sen, you know that I meant ^^

It was first to be an International Multi-Billion dollar project after the Cold War. Its purpose was originally to aid the disabled due to the three wars the world went through post-World War II; The Korean War, the Indochina War, and the Vietnam War as well to aid those who were in need.

The brightest of scientists, doctors, and engineers were summoned and soon the project was on the way. Test subjects were children in need of such attention. Testing soon went as planned. After the first test, however, the project was mysteriously declared 'canceled' after its test subject died.

Records were lost--not for the Italians. In the chaotic hour when the project was declared canceled, the Italians took the time to gather the data necessary and steal all what's left of the research eventually leaving nothing and creating the Mechanical Body for the purpose of...well, the GSG universe says it all!

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 27 Jul 2008 - 18:47

On the first note, the reason I post this is that Dr. Gianncomo's design was meant to repair and augment with minimal consequence and thus minimal weight gain.

The current SWA design relies completely on artificial material that is able to function, but not able to repair itself(i .e. emulate normal body functions like bleeding and register nervous response). Thus I suspect that the muscle material as discussed in chat is a rubber-like substance that can handle constriction and load stress much better than their organic counter-parts, but with added weight making the muscles less flexible.

On this regard Sheo got Alpha's description down pat in his LGO cameo.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content