Night One, Monday

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night One, Monday

Post by Guest on Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 3:15

We all know how the handlers would commonly visit a local bar around the Agency at night to clear their minds or toast to their success after a series of missions right?

What if one night a group of operatives comes in--armed and concealed, of course--and decided to taste their youth with a start of the world's favorite drink:

Alcohol

Frederick: *enters the bar* Bartender! One beer, please!

Bartender: ...You're still underage kid...

Frederick: Aw, c'mon! I'm 17 for Christ's sake! I can handle a little alcohol

Bartender: ...just this once. What are you having?

Frederick: Gimme' Heineken!

=10 minutes later=

Frederick: Haft I tell you abwout this blond girl with pigtails shir?

Bartender: I think that's enough for you, young man. You're clearly...

Frederick: Drunk? Nawh, nawh, not a bit I guess...hehehe...I can prove it to ya! I can still dance~

Bartender: ...

Frederick: Anyway...(takes another gulp)...have I also tell you about the cannibalistic muffin...?

Bartender: Sir, muffin's a bread...

Frederick: Yesh shir! It is a bread...yet it goes up and eats chips and plays games in her...what's it called again...? Flaptops or something...?

Bartender: Uh...sir?

Frederick: And then there's this blond bitch who kept saying she's the best! Shcrew her! I can land a punch in her...

Bartender: Sir...?

Frederick: Have I also told you about this girl with a 'blind' godfather...? Man! She got the ass! But its nothshing compared to Triela! Hawhawhaw!

Back to top Go down

Re: Night One, Monday

Post by Whatface on Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 5:07

What?? No sign up? No plot outline? No Discussion topic? No nothing??

I was going to make first post this morning but I refrained myself so you could set everything...
*looks at sub forum description*
"Inspired by Panzer" Yeah... but I thought it up!! Hissy fit

Frederick: Have I also told you about this girl with a 'blind' godfather...? Man! She got the ass!
:lol!: Oh man! You do realise Rachel would probably cut Frederick's balls off if she heard that?

==================================

Muffin walks into the in the bar. At the sight of the bottles lined on the shelves, her immediate thought was shooting gallery.

Muffin: "Oi, fat bald guy! What do I win if I pop all of these targets?!"

Bartender *Turns his attention away from Frederick* What?! Oh hell no, you're waaay too young kid!

Muffin: *Takes out her pistol from beneath her jacket and waves it at the bottles* I said!! What do I win if I shoot them all?!

Upon seeing Muffin's pistol, the Bartender recoils backwards on instinct and reaches for the shotgun under the bar. He stops when a loud bump was heard. It was Frederick squirming on his stool. Muffin reholsters her pistol and turns to Frederick.

Muffin: *mutters to self* What the hell is he doing here?

Muffin walks towards Frederick, who was still rambling about getting into Triela's pants. Upon hearing the topic of Frederick's babbling and seeing his "pitched tent", Muffn balls her fists in anger.

Muffin: "Son of a bitch"

Without warning, Muffin grabs the unsuspecting Frederick by the hair and yanks him off the stool...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 879

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 6:14

LOL! Oh man! You do realise Rachel would probably cut Frederick's balls off if she heard that?
:lollol:
Imagine if they're all drunk! What'll happen to bar...?

Frederick, still a 'little' drunk and startled by Muffin's aggressiveness. He rubs his eyes momentarily as he tried to make the figure before finally realizing who this girl is,

Frederick: MUFFIN!! Heyheyhey, have you have your regular dose of muffin, Muffin? Hehehehehehe!!! Have drink! Bartender! Here's the cannibalistic bread I told you about! Get a Heineken, one more...and another for me!

Bartender: ...Jesus Christ I knew I should've picked a better job...

Frederick: C'mon! Bring me another glass! And one for this young lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 6:50

???: "Yo, Paolo! I have arrived!"

Bartender: "Mr. Miranda! Thank goodness you're here!"

Rolito Miranda: "Of course I'm here. I did promise you I'd give you the night off. Go and get some rest. I can whip up the drinks for tonight."

Bartender: "Thanks a lot, Mr. Miranda. I owe you big." *practically runs*

Rolito: *considers his customers*

(to himself: Why do I have the feeling I've done this before in a crossover? Ah, well. The paying customer is always right.)

"Heineken, right?"

*grabs two ice-crusted bottles, pops them open and plunks them before the two kids. Then he fills a small bowl with grease-less salted peanuts and pushes the bowl towards the kids*

"Nuts on the house. Enjoy."
Sheo Darren

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Mami Tomoe

Original Characters : Rolito, Giuseppe, Elena; Julia, Peppina; Jess, Masakari

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 8:37

Muffin grabs Frederick by the collar and shakes him violently

Muffin: Snap out of it you mofo!! Want me to bitch slap you? You need a good spanking you know that?

She snatches a bottle and prepares to club Frederick over the head. It was then that she saw the bowl of peanuts

Muffin: Salted peanuts??? I luff salted foods!!

Dropping the bottle onto the floor and totally forgetting about Frederick, Muffin grabs the bowl all for herself and starts stuffing.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 9:01

Disregarding the treatment he received earlier from the blond operative, Frederick work himself up back to his stool, glancing to the left with Muffin munching on his nuts before turning to his beer

Frederick: Nuts...hehhee...nuts...get it? Nuts! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NUTS!

he gulps down a bottle, ravishing every last drop

Frederick: I love Heineken...

He stops, noticing a different bartender

Frederick: Hey...where's that fat bald guy? Where is he...? And...have I seen you before?

he snaps,

Frederick: Oh, yesh! YOU! You're that-that-that...that Italian kid's handler, right? Or is it? What are you doing here...? This reminds the time when I accidentally squeeze Triela's boobs during a mission *hic*. Anyway another Heineken...

he turns his woozy attention to his partner in crime with jaws covered in nuts,

Frederick: ...you're gonna' drink that Muffin...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 22:05

Panzer IV wrote:Disregarding the treatment he received earlier from the blond operative,
If you're refering to Muffin, she isn't blond.
Muffin munching on his nuts
WHAT?! Razz
===============

Upon hearing Frederick's "nut" comment, Muffin throws the bowl at his face, sending the peanuts flying all over the room.

Frederick: ...you're gonna' drink that Muffin...?

Muffin snatches the remaining bottle and raises the bottle over her head, ready to wack it down onto Frederick's balls. But she had forgotten that the bottle was OPEN. Muffin lets out a girly shriek as the liquor splashes all over her clothes, face and eyes. She flails about blindly, crashing into furniture and managing to break the bottle in the process.

===============
This is going around in circles... You gotta find a way to get Muffin drunk Razz

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 4 Aug 2008 - 1:34

Rolito: *to Frederick, with an eyebrow raised* "I'm Paolo's substitute for the night, and I just got here. And another Heineken, right?"

*pulls out a new bottle. He grimaces at Muffin's calamity*

"My, my. The young are so energetic. One moment, young lady..."

*rummages for a bath towel, a stock of which he stores for problems like these. He tosses it towards Muffin*

"Here. There's a shower stall at the back. Clean clothes, too. I suggest you wash up. Beer is nasty stuff on clothes."

*to the back* "Seppe! Spill on Aisle Five! Fetch the mop, brush and dust pan."

Giuseppe: *currently out of sight* "Haii."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Mon 4 Aug 2008 - 8:04

The door opens and dark figure enters the bar mutering to himself

Lance- So they send me here to Italy to kill some businessman and to buy Paul's favorite brand of tissue paper? What am i to them their pick up boy??

He takes one good look at the bar and sees the ensuing ruckus

Lance- What the hell is the bartender doing? These kids are obviously underaged, and can't hold a drink down, hell i may be 16 but i know my own limits sheesh.

He takes a seat on a stool and pull his wallet out

Lance- Hey bartender, you got a Pinot Renoir there? something around 1970-1975? I'll have a bottle and a glass if you don't mind. As for ID *pulls out 100 euros* i think a hundred will be old enough...

As the teenager waits for his drink the door is slammed open once more!

Sophia- Mr. Westley here? guess not, the only things i see here are old buckets of bolts!

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Aug 2008 - 9:57

Really? Oh, ok. I just thought that she resembles Aurora. Sorry!

Recovering from the impact of the glass bowl shattering on his face, Frederick stood up and just in time to witness Muffin as she crashes on a wall, bringing down several bottles crashing to her, pouring over all its liquid to her.

Frederick: Aw, man those are good alcohols! *turns to Rolito* Hey, bartender c'mon! You can't hide it! I remember you...yeah, you ARE their handler! I heard you called Giuseppe! Where is he...? I think *hic* he should get over here and have drink wif me...!

he takes another gulp

Frederick: Geez thish shtuff is wovely...

The entrance of a figure caught his attention. The 17 year old German might not recognize the figure, but his remarks did stir something inside him

Frederick: Hey kid! Jush to let you know I'm 17! Thash right! I AM older than you...by a YEAR!! MUWAHAHAHAHA!!

his response is ignored however, as the 16 year old took his seat. What really did caught his attention is the girl coming in next

Sophia- Mr. Westley here? guess not, the only things i see here are old buckets of bolt

Frederick: YOU!! YOU'RE THAT ARROGANT BLOND BITCH!! GET OVER HERE AND I'LL LAND A PUNCH ON YOU AND TEACH YOU SOME RESPECT ON WHO HAS MORE EXPERIENCE YOU SHIT!!!

As if the girl serves as a cold bucket of water to him, Frederick somehow managed to 'jump' out of his status into a more...volatile one

OOC: I didn't meant any offense on the line West-san^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Tue 5 Aug 2008 - 2:40

Rolito: *smiles at Frederick* "Sadly, you have mistaken me for someone else. Further, Seppe does not drink during work. But please, enjoy yourself none the less."

*to Lance* "Ah, a connoisseur of fine drink. Pinot Renoir, it is."

*browses the inventory* "Tonight is your lucky night. This one's a vintage seventy. Same year Il Manifesto became a daily. That will be 125 meat, but 100 euros will also do."

*serves Lance his drink*

*Giuseppe appears in a waiter outfit, toting cleaning implements. He groans at the mess Muffin's made.*

Giuseppe: *grimacing* "This is training? This takes the cake..."

*seeing Muffin wasted, he moves to assist the wayward girl* "Excuse me, are you all right? Do you need assistance?"

Rolito: *to Frederick yelling at Sophia* "Please, this is a bar, not the Colosseum. Please hold impromptu gladiator bouts outside the premises."

*to Sophia* "Would you like a drink?"

Last edited by Sheo Darren on Tue 5 Aug 2008 - 9:42; edited 1 time in total
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Tue 5 Aug 2008 - 4:07

OOC:
Panzer IV wrote:

Really? Oh, ok. I just thought that she resembles Aurora. Sorry!
She does kinda look like Aurora, but not with blond hair. If she had blond hair, Muffin might as well be Aurora herself.

IC:
Muffin finally stops thrashing about and slumps onto the pool of liquor.

Muffin: *groans* I'm not even drunk and I'm already wasted....

A hand offers to assist her but she bats it away, not knowing it was Giuseppe. She regains her composure just as she hears Frederick scream.

Frederick: YOU!! YOU'RE THAT ARROGANT BLOND
BITCH!! GET OVER HERE AND I'LL LAND A PUNCH ON YOU AND TEACH YOU SOME
RESPECT ON WHO HAS MORE EXPERIENCE YOU SHIT!!!

Seeing the commontion, and knowing that there will be a fight, her mood instantly skyrockets. Muffin leaps in between Frederick and Sophia, grinning madly.

Muffin: *grinning madly* HEHHEEHE!!! Looks like you're future wife is here, Frederick!! Hehehehe!

She grabs the pair, pulls them togther and embraces them both, ignoring the fact that she was drenched in alcohol.

Muffin: *to Rolito* Oi, can I have another bowl of peanuts? With extra salt please!!

OOC:
West, Panzer. Feel free to have Sophia and/or Frederick punch Muffin in the face. Razz

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Tue 5 Aug 2008 - 7:50

Panzer IV wrote:
Frederick: YOU!! YOU'RE THAT ARROGANT BLOND BITCH!! GET OVER HERE AND I'LL LAND A PUNCH ON YOU AND TEACH YOU SOME RESPECT ON WHO HAS MORE EXPERIENCE YOU SHIT!!!

Seeing her "beloved" yelling her way Sophia couldn't resist dealing with him

Sophia: Go ahead, that's if you still can punch!!! Or maybe i should punch myself seeing that you might pop an old screw!!!

two seats to the left Lance slowly swivels his glass of wine trying to ignore the racket

Lance: hey bartender, i heard this is the best bar in the block, does stuff like this happen every night??

all of a sudden more screaming is heard from the blond girl as she is held together with her rival

Sophia: Ack! what are you doing! now i reak of alcohol

and she elbows Muffin aside and punches Frederick in the face.

OOC: 125 meat? what's up with that?

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 5 Aug 2008 - 9:24

Receiving the first blow, Frederick jerks in surprise. Still having a bottle of Heineken clutched in his hands, he shoves Muffin away and pushes Sophia to the ground. Having been 'on top' of Sophia, Frederick lifts the bottle in delight

Frederick: This one's for the treatment you gave the other girls--enjoy!

Using a slight force, Frederick chugged the content of the bottle down Sophia's throat as he (still drunk despite having a little knock-out) watches the scene with glee. Having the bottle's content drained he stood up and turn to Muffin

Frederick: You're next...if I have the chance

...before immediately turning his attention to a different guy who's cleaning the mess Muffin makes

Frederick: S-Seppe??? HEY GIUSEPPE!! Long time no see, buddy!

He runs close to him, enough for Giuseppe to smell the reek of alcohol from the boy.

Frederick: Come have a drink! Bartender...or Rolito...or whatever you call yourself, Heineken two bottles! Ice cold!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Tue 5 Aug 2008 - 9:40

OOC: 125 meat? what's up with that?

That's how much a bottle of Pinot Renoir costs in the parody game Kingdom of Loathing. ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rolito: *to Lance, lying with a straight face* "I honestly don't know. I'm only subbing for Paolo tonight. Apologies for the ruckus. Would you like anything with your wine?"

*fills a new bowl with salted peanuts for Muffin* "Here you are, Miss. Knock yourself out with MSG."

Giuseppe: *grimaces at Frederick radiating alcohol and enthusiasm* "Ah, thanks but no, I don't drink, and I'm training- I mean, I'm working..."

*tries to move away so he can get back to cleaning up the place*

*Rolito plunks a third bottle of cold Heineken on the bar for Frederick*

Rolito: "Here you go. I'm Sasakura Ryuu."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 5 Aug 2008 - 11:29

Frederick takes the two bottles of Heineken and runs to Giuseppe (again). Once again he offers the bottle

Frederick: Here, take this...

He pull the mop out of his hands and replace them with a bottle of Heineken

Frederick: This is good stuff! Drink IT!!

Then he runs to Muffin the minute before she grab the nuts and--similar to Sophia--tackles her and chug the content of the bottle into Muffin's jaw.

Frederick: Have a drink Muffin! Great shtuff!!

Just then, the door opens and in enters another girl,

Triela: Hillshire called me to take all of you guys back home; he said he's freaked out with how you guys managed to get a hold of alcohol and...Frederick what are you doing?

Frederick: Triela! Want some?

Triela: . . . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 6 Aug 2008 - 7:10

OOC:
Arrghh! Panzer, can you like wait for us to post first?
And who's gunna play as Triela?
Anyway, the below post takes place just after Muffin gets elbowed by Sophia.

Elbowed and shoved at the time, Muffin stumbles back onto a table. But instead of getting mad, she simply parks her bum on a stool closest to Frederick and Sophia, giving her front row seats to the action.
She swipes up the bowl of peanuts and munches on it like popcorn.

Muffin: Hehe! This is gunna be just like a movie!

Fredrick jumps on top of Sophia.

Muffin: Whats with the compromising position?!

Unimpressed with the lack of violence, Muffin procceeds to throw peanuts at Fredrick.

Muffin: This isn't mud wrestling gods damnit!!! Get the hell up and and do some crazy gun-kata shit!!

Using a slight force, Frederick chugged the
content of the bottle down Sophia's throat as he (still drunk despite
having a little knock-out) watches the scene with glee. Having the
bottle's content drained he stood up and turn to Muffin

Frederick: You're next...if I have the chance
Muffin: WHOT?!

Frederick runs away to Giuseppe
Muffin: *throws even more peanuts* Oi!! Where are you going?!! get back to the fight you lamer!"

Then he runs to Muffin the minute before she
grab the nuts and--similar to Sophia--tackles her and chug the content
of the bottle into Muffin's jaw.

Frederick: Have a drink Muffin! Great shtuff!!
Muffin punches Frederick in the nose, sending him stumbling backwards.

Muffin: *coughing and choking on the liquor* WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!!?

*Grabs the bottle, wacks it on the back of Frederick's head and kicks him back towards Sophia*

Muffin: You supposed to be attacking Sophia you idiot!!! BAKA FUCK!!

*Plunks herself back on the stool and stuffs peanuts angrily into her mouth*

Muffin: Now hurry up and beat each other up! Provide me some damn entertainment!! By the way, I'm rooting for Sophia!!

*realises that all her screaming had made her throat dry and that she needs something to drink*

*looks at the bottle that Frederick assualted her with*

Muffin: What the hell...

*gulp*

Last edited by Whatface on Thu 7 Aug 2008 - 5:51; edited 1 time in total

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 6 Aug 2008 - 10:39

Ah! Triela can be played by anyone. So its not like a 'permanent' character on someone, so if you want her to get involved someway you can use her :p

I'm planning to add more girls later in coming 'Night Two: Tuesday' and stuff but not now, of course :p

Frederick rather ignores Muffin's request and actually turn his attention...Muffin as she takes the bottle down.

Frederick: Shee...? Good shtuff huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Thu 7 Aug 2008 - 3:59

Sophia, never tasting beer in her life, instantly got hit by the alcohol content. She started walking around in her tipsy state points at Frederick

Sophia: Frede-ick Ur Soooo deed!!

when suddenly

Triela: Hillshire called me... Frederick What are you doing??!!

Sophia turns her attention to Triela instead and at the very sight of the generation 1 cyborg her blood pressure shot up.

Sophia: u tell meh what his doin!! ur hiz girl-friend, you shud undarstund... wait a second aren't you a little too OLD to date??

Sophia added squinting at Triela

Lance: No thanks, i think il just finish my drink and find a reason to leave...

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Thu 7 Aug 2008 - 6:24

Frederick: Shee...? Good shtuff huh?
Muffin stares at Frederick blankly, as if she can't decide on an answer.

Then without warning, she lashes out at Frederick and cracks the empty bottle on his head.

Muffin: YUCK!!!

Muffin was pissed. Pissed at the she was reeking in alcohol, not getting any entertainment, and the fact that Frederick had assualted her even though he was supposed to be her buddy.

But right now, all she wanted was to get the weird taste out of her mouth.

Muffin spits and frantically looks around. Upon spotting Lance, she snatches whatever he was drinking and glups it down.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sat 9 Aug 2008 - 3:41

@Whatface wrote:Muffin spits and frantically looks around. Upon spotting Lance, she snatches whatever he was drinking and glups it down.

You can insult Lance on how he acts and he won't care, you can insult how Lance speaks and he won't care. but no one takes Lance's drink!

Lance: You're getting me a new bottle right? Or do i have make you sorry?

Lance says trying to still sound calm but with a hand balled into a fist and the other twitching to reach for a knife hidden in his coat.

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 10 Aug 2008 - 2:34

Muffin doesn't seem to notice Lance as she throws the empty bottle away in disgust.

Muffin: *sticks her tongue out* Errgh!! Why do all the drinks here taste like crap?!

She then reaches over the bar, grabs a random drink and starts chugging that down.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 10 Aug 2008 - 2:57

Rolito: *grimaces at Muffin's declaration that all the drinks in the bar suck* "I'm not a permanent staffer, but I find myself deeply resenting that. Please behave, Miss."

*hurriedly fixes Lance a new glass* "On the house, Sir."

*Giuseppe tries to be stealthy while cleaning up all the broken bottles and spilled drinks*

Giuseppe: "..."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sun 10 Aug 2008 - 3:50

Lance notices the new drink but it's not about the drink now, it's about his dignity and he's doesn't like the bitchy girl insulting his tastes. Lance gets of his seat and approaches Muffin and gives her a back hand slap in the face

Lance: Maybe the bartender can't knock some sense back into you but i will. NOW CAN YOU SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE BAR!!??!!

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 10 Aug 2008 - 5:50

Muffin reddens with embrassment and clenches her fist with rage. It was now Muffin's turn to be offended.
Respect other people?? Tell that to Frederick who forcing alcohol on to people...
Muffin points towards Frederick and attempts to explain, but fails to find any words for it.

She gives Lance a lookover. He looked like another typical male Rambo wannabe with a bad-ass cowboy attitude, who mysteriously just happened to have super over-the-top skills.

After a moment of sulking, Muffin simply sighs and her anger seems to suddenly dissappear. Instead of retorting or hitting back, she causally glances around the room and takes a swig...

... then without warning, she spits the stuff back out at Lance's face (aiming to disorientate him) and whips out a pistol from under her jacket.

Her sudden violent motion causes her to bump into Giuseppe, who happened to be right beside her. Not knowing he was there, she freaks out a squeezes off a wayward shot.

Lance's newly acquired drink then is blasted to pieces as the .45 round is sent ricocheting around the room...

Last edited by Whatface on Mon 11 Aug 2008 - 8:24; edited 5 times in total

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Mon 11 Aug 2008 - 7:01

OOC:
@Whatface wrote:

She gives Lance a lookover. He looked like another typical male Rambo wannabe with a bad-ass cowboy attitude, who mysteriously just happened to have super over-the-top skills.

lol sooo not the case.

IC: It took Lance 5 seconds to register in his head that "dude this girls got a gun" and 3 seconds after the shot to register on his head again "dude! it's a freaking real gun!!" but still have the sense not to panic and simply raise both hands in the air like a captured convict.

Lance: Girl look, do you even know how to use that thing? better yet, can you still use it without hurting yourself after all those drinks?

Lance says as he walks closer to the girl holding the gun. but before he can do anything muffin as tackled by a blond girl screaming and banging her with her fists

Sophia: YOU IDIOT! YOU NEARLY HIT ME!!

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Mon 11 Aug 2008 - 7:16

OOC:
she trips over Giuseppe's broom and is sent stumbling backwards. Muffin then knocks herself unconcious on the edge of a table and slumps onto the ground.
Dude, Muffin already tripped over Giuseppe and knocked herself out. Unless you want me to edit my post and have her knocked into the table by Sophia...

*Ok, I edited my previous post to suit yours. So nevermind that it has like 500 edits!

IC:
Lance says as he walks closer to the girl holding the gun.
Muffin steadys her pistol, takes a couple of steps back and places herself in a position so that a couple of stools are in between them, wary of the fact that he might try go Pinochio on her.

She had seen it happen hundreds of times in movies, where some idiot would get his own pistol snatched or knocked out of the way simply because he was way too close to the opponent. There was no way Muffin was about to let that happen.

but before he can do anything muffin as tackled by a blond girl screaming and banging her with her fists
Caught of guard, Muffin lets out a little yelp and stumbles backwards, unsuccessfully avoiding the rampaging Sophia. With a loud thump, they both crash into poor Giuseppe, who was desperate to keep a low profile. Muffin then somehow trips over Giuseppe's broom and knocks herself unconscious on the edge of a table before finally slumping motionless onto the ground. The broom then flies upwards and manages to strike Sophia in between the legs.

Meanwhile, Muffin's pistol clatters on the floor and discharges another wayward round...

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 11 Aug 2008 - 16:40

[OPINION]Underage drinking and gunslinging girls do not mix![/OPINION]

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Mon 11 Aug 2008 - 16:47

just out of interest how often do modern guns go off if you drop them ?

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 11 Aug 2008 - 16:55

@Awinnell wrote:just out of interest how often do modern guns go off if you drop them ?
That would depend if they were modified.

A Stock 1911 .45ACP would not, even it its set to fire upon trigger pull. Some lightened trigger 1911's have been known to do that because sometimes (not always) to lighten the trigger, the safety is sometimes circumvented or tampered with.

I'm sure that the SiGs are the same way.

Revolvers on the other hand are notorious for going off when dropped, but that is only if the hammer has been pulled back and cocked into firing ready position.

Again, Stock- out of the box, fresh from the factory guns wont do this. Modified guns (lightened trigger pulls, faster ejections, harder return springs, etc), will, and only if they are set to be fire ready.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Tue 12 Aug 2008 - 3:07

Muffin's feigned nonchalance triggered what Rolito liked to call his "Kira (Engrish for Killer) Sense". So soon as the .45 started to come out of the girl's clothes, he dove for the deck.

Actually, his standard reaction would have been to put a poisoned throwing knife in Muffin's eye while diving for the deck. Of course, that would have been disastrous, considering there were three other heavily-armed cyborgs in the bar and possibly more lurking outside. So he congratulated himself on his presence of mind beneath the sturdy bar.

Then he remembered Giuseppe was in the firing zone.

"Putang-ina: SEPPE!"

For his part, Giuseppe was startled by Muffin bumping into him. He was even more startled by the gunshot.

Gun!

Now this he knew how to handle. He dropped his broom and grabbed Muffin from behind with the intent to disarm her- right as Sophia crashed into Muffin. Before even his vaunted cyborg reflexes could react, poor Giuseppe found himself trapped beneath two girls, his broom smacking Sophia in between there.

Oh, shit...

Hearing his Sensei yell, he called out, "I'm fine, Sensei!" He made to wriggle out from beneath the stack of cyborgs. How quickly he could get free was connected to how helpful Muffin and Sophia were. "I'm all right! No problem..."

A shiny silver platter peered out from behind the bar. Its holder surveyed his surroundings. Moments later, Rolito surfaced. "Okay... that was a surprise."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 5:09

Lance saw the whole thing and understood Rolito as well. But decided to
just sit down and watch the rest of the commotion. Mean while...

Sophia: And who's broom is this!!

Sophia screams as she realizes that a broom stick is "violating" her.

Sophia: Who's idea of a joke is this!

She screams as she sees poor Guiseppe under an unconscious Muffin.

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 6:03

Frederick laughs uncontrollably despite of Triela's presence. He took out a camera and took several pictures,

Frederick: Priceless! Priceless!!!

He snaps, and snaps, and snaps

Triela: Geez...lets go home already. All of you, c'mon!

Frederick: Later~!

Childishly he walks towards the stacked operatives. Having to 'borrow' the bottles of alcohol intact, he approach them (never to forget about photographing Sophia in her embarrassing position)

Frederick: R.O.F.T.L.O.L!

(note: He spelled it intentionally)

He then turns to Guiseppe.

Frederick: Looks like you're in need of a little help...care for a drink?

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 6:41

OOC:
Somehow, that reminds me of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, when Haruhi is taking pictures of Mikuru and the CompPresident.
Say, wouldn't it be cool if Mikuru showed up as a waitress with dual pistols and an AK? Razz

IC:
Still unconscious
Muffin grins stupidly and drools from the side of her mouth

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 10:10

*just for a slight Laughing*

Frederick notice the unconscious Muffin beneath Giuseppe. Grinning mischievously, he turns to the 'bartender'

Frederick: Rolito, I need a cone...

Triela: W-what?? What for!? Oh, you're not gonna'...

Frederick: Triela, here's the three 'B's of Germany: Bratwurst, Beer, and Babes.

Triela: !?

Frederick: Yep...I think I'll chug this down on her...

he picks up a bottle of vodka.

Frederick: This will be great! Show me the money~! *shakes ass*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 22:50

(OOC: Giuseppe is at the bottom. Muffin is on him.)

"This is not funny!" Giuseppe snaps at Frederick. If Henrietta saw a picture of him like this- Seppe swears he would stomp Frederick into mush using his Savage (said AS parked in the underground real robot parking lot across the street alongside Rolito's Codarl i and a Patlabor).

Rolito coughs. "This is a bar," he says to Frederick, "Not a Girls Gone Wild promo. Please refrain from toying with the other customers."

Already he schemes on how to get the camera. As much for Frederick's safety as Giuseppe's dignity; Henrietta might beat Giuseppe to murdering Frederick for being the messenger bringing bad news. Some
people just didn't know how temperamental cyborgs were.

He tries the outrageously obvious: holding out his hand and asking Frederick, "Please turn over your camera as well. House rules."

"Sensei!" Giuseppe exclaims. To Muffin, whom he tries to lift off him: "Please wake up! This is really embarrassing!"

(OOC: And now it's time to violate one of my rules of good writing. And indulge Whatface.)

SUDDENLY!!!

(OOC: Yes, it's bad to use the word "Suddenly" in writing.)

The back door leading to the kitchen bursts open. In storms a brunette girl dressed in a waitress outfit. An AK is slung over her shoulder. Two Beretta 92s aim at Frederick.

Again Rolito disappears behind the bar, like any proper bartender in a Western. He knows better that to try and fight a combat waitress from the future who shoots death rays out of her eyes.

"Frederick Koch!" Asahina Mikuru yells. "You have to die!"

She opens fire-

Last edited by Sheo Darren on Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 12:21; edited 1 time in total
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 14 Aug 2008 - 2:22

"Frederick Koch!" Asahina Mikuru yells. "You have to die!"

Frederick: Wuh-WHUT!?

Bullets whiz across the bar, smashing the door and the window. Frederick (in his drunk state) dodges all of them--Matrix style!

He got up and, once again, took a picture

*SNAP!*

Frederick: I wonder what will happen if I post this on an Internet Forum...

He turns to Guiseppe

Frederick: Don't worry, your picture will be displayed in the Agency's announcement board..*hic*

...before finally, with or without cone, he chugs the bottle of Vodka down Muffin.

Frederick: Oh lawd...

Triela: ...*quickly make haste out of the bar*

Frederick then, enjoying his little night, turns to the drunk Sophia and put a fist

Frederick: Wanna' fight? Wanna' fight? C'mon! Lets settle this! C'mon! Bring me! Bring me! Hit me! Yeah...c'mon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Fri 15 Aug 2008 - 1:11

Choking on the Vodka, Muffin wakes up violently coughing and spluttering.

She rolls off Giuseppe and groggily sits herself up. The first thing she notices is Mikuru, who was blasting away at Frederick, who in turn is beating up Sophia.

Normally, she would be cheering at such a sight, but right now she was too drunk to care. Instead, all she could do was let out a zombie like "Uuuugggghhh??" as she tries to comprehend what the hell is happening.

Dual berettas... and a combat maid shooting the crap out of a bar...? ...is this something out of Black Lagoon???

Muffin shakes her head and dissmisses the thought. She takes a look around the bar again.

Cyborgs... someone from the future breaking into a bar and... assassination??? Oh thats right! This must be Terminator!!

Muffin rasies her fist in trumph, having "solved" her problem.

Wait... But she tryin to kill Fredick!!! Maybe... Maybe Fredick is future leader or something??? Or maybe his kid?? Triela's kid.....

Clamping her hands on her head, she squeals "Wwwahhhh!! So confuzzing!!! My heady hurts!!!"

She gives up trying "figure" out the situation and crawls around the bar aimlessly.
Bullets whizz and ricochet above her as drags herself under a table. She stops when she recongizes a familiar looking object amongst the debris. The peanut bowl...
Mufifin yanks it towards herself. There were no peanuts, but there was quite a large amount of salt left. Not thinking striaght, she plunges her head into the bowl and sniffs it.

Muffin: Hehehe!!! This is like drugs!! *Snort* *Snort*

Grabbing the bowl she runs over to Frederick and Sophia.

Muffin: Lookie lookie! I'm sniffing drugs! *Snnif* hehehehe!!!

She runs up to lance.

Muffin: *SNIFFFF!* HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Fri 15 Aug 2008 - 5:29

Frederick: Wanna' fight? Wanna' fight? C'mon! Lets settle this! C'mon! Bring me! Bring me! Hit me! Yeah...c'mon!

Sophia smiles and replies

Sophia: Gladly!

and she snaps the broom on Fredericks head...

Lance: I don't want anything to do with this chaos, i have better stuff to do

he tips the bartender and makes a move to leave

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Fri 15 Aug 2008 - 6:24

Muffin unintentionally walks in front of Lance and continues sniffing salt.

Muffin: *SNIFFFF* HEHEHEHeheheahaAHAHaK *cough* *hack*

She drops the bowl onto the floor and notices Mikuru's enourmous rack.

Muffin: *to Lance* why do boys like big bewbs??

Muffin proudy pats her brickwall and declares: "Me? I'm flatchested and proud of it!"

Muffin: "I mean, I wouldn't want my damn rack to stick out for some goon to take a shot at when I'm rounding the corner "

She then continues to ramble on about the tactical disadvanges of having a having big rack.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Fri 15 Aug 2008 - 10:54

Again the silver platter surfaces from behind the bar. A 9mm bullet holes the impromptu mirror.

"I'm docking that from your pay," came Rolito's growl. "Thank you," he bid Lance as one of his hands snatched up the tip. "Sorry for the commotion. We're breaking in new service specialists tonight. As you can see..." The hand gestured eloquently. "Feel free to take a bottle as a sincere apology. I recommend the Fifth Avenue Cold Duck sparkling red. It complements le grand souris en brochette very well."

Meanwhile, Giuseppe turns tomato red at Frederick's promise. "Give me that!" he yelled as he grabbed Frederick's camera, cursing his lack of weapons.

Mikuru tosses away her empty Berettas and takes out her AK. "Waaaaaaaaggh!" she shrilly screams as she cuts loose at anything that moved.

"No Orky talk!" Rolito snaps. "And stop shooting the customers! Not that you could hit the broad side of a barn if you tried."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 15 Aug 2008 - 12:35

The increasing chaos at the bar grew as people (ordinary) were eventually getting themselves involved

Random guy 1: T-THIS IS MADNESS!!!

Leonidas: Madness? THIS IS SWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *sees Frederick takes his drink* THAT IS MY VODKAAAAAAAAAAA!! *turns to the bartender* I WANT MY VODKAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

and she snaps the broom on Fredericks head...

Frederick: GUAAKH!!!

In an attempt to retaliate, Frederick threw a bottle of vodka which--accidentally--hits Lance instead

Not feeling victorious enough, he (while still going 'Matrix' from Mikuru's bullets) grab a hold of Giuseppe (who's checking the camera's contents) and toss him to Sophia. The poor boy landed on top of her, going about suggestive position.

Once again, Frederick took another picture--this time with an instant camera

Frederick: I always dreamed of being a journalist...can't believe I run into papaparazzi...

Frederick grins victoriously when Giuseppe took his camera

Frederick: By the way, looking for this? *tosses film around* Oh, don't worry. *hic* that camera is empty. I'll be sure to send the picture to...Henrietta? Imagine! Henrietta going BzK!!!!!!

He runs up to Triela (who tries to sneak away), grab a hold of her, literally *pull* her bra and stuff both the picture and the film in her. She gave him a slap--hard.

Triela: Perv!

Frederick: Just this once *hic* Triela...I mean, c'mon...its not often that I *hic* ...yeah. *turns to Giuseppe* Come and get the film from her if you can!

Triela: ....*generates no comment as she is in the 'near' break of tears on which side to go*

Frederick: Hey, Muff! This is what you mean? *literally points at Triela's boobies before turning to Triela* ...is that a C by the way?

Triela: ...oh God when you're drunk...I swear I'll chain you to your bed tomorrow.

Leonidas: THAT IS A C BRAAAAAAAA!!!!

Strangely, a horse with stripes on passes by outside the bar.

Hillshire screams in terror, suddenly turning GREEN

Hulkshire: ME MAD! ME MAD MAD MAAAAD!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sat 16 Aug 2008 - 4:30

Rolito snatched the bottle of vodka before it could hit Lance. "This is expensive, you know. Break it means you bought it.

"Gerard Butler?" Rolito asks Leonidas. "Right away." He browses his inventory. "Ah! Here we are. Samohon spotykach horilka. Home-distilled Ukrainian potato vodka. A most manly drink." He pours out a shot glass' worth of the precious stuff. "The 'demon drink that makes us merry, playful and wild', ordered by none less than Gogol's Taras Bulba himself, a man amongst men. 'Put your faith in your sword, and your sword in the Pole'. Spotykach away."

Giuseppe easily stops the drunk Frederick's attempt at throwing him. "I studied hand to hand first and foremost," he declared. "You are not Pinocchio." Seeing where the film ended up, he grimaced. "Oh, God..."

Mikuru, meanwhile, shoots at the zebra. Amazingly, she hits it. The animal topples rump over heels into an unmoving mass.

"Great," Rolito congratulates the waitress. "We're having jerky and veal tonight." To the back door: "Sawyer! You're on!"

A small figure in white butcher clothing wordlessly lugs a chainsaw past the battling customers and service specialists over to where the zebra's corpse lay.

"Oh, look," Rolito lies to Hulkshire while pointing outside. "Ratiel's over there. Oh, quick! She's running away! After her!"
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sat 16 Aug 2008 - 5:52

OOC:
The increasing chaos at the bar grew as people (ordinary) were eventually getting themselves involved
I thought the bar was empty to begin with

IC:
Muffin is dumbfounded
Cyborgs, mutants, combat maids and a spartans?? What the hell is going on here?
Muffin spots Frederick assualting Triela and stumbles over. She then grabs onto Triela's pigtails for support and stablises herself.

Muffin: Oi! I dunna how you deal with this guy *jerks a thumb at Frederick* Like him and his sticking things into people!!

Muffin: Stuck em in Sophia n me, the mofo!! Does he stick em in you too??

A ricochetting bullet zooms by Muffin and tickles her nose hair. She sneezes on Frederick in response.

Muffin: *to Triela* By the way!! I heard Fredface made you preggers!!!

Muffin: Is your kid gunna be called John Conner??

Muffin: *points at Mikuru* Cause methinks she from the future is gunna kill ya! Better RUUNN!!!!!!!

She looks over to Mikuru who is wildy firing her AK from the hip. Muffin then realises that once Mikuru runs out of ammo, she would probably resort to her deadly Mikuru beam.

"OH MY GODS!!!!!" screams Muffin as she realises they would all be vapourised by the death ray if Mikuru were to use it.
Muffin proceeds to runs around hesterically and dives headfirst onto the floor. "DIVE FOR COVER!!!"

OOC:
Since everyone is controling multiple characters...

IC:
Jedi Knight Obi-wan Kenobi calmly walks into the bar, unfazed by the chaos. Several bullets bounce of the walls and shoot straight for him, but they magically freeze in midair and drop harmlessly to the ground. He takes next to the bar and signals Rolito.

"Hello there, may I have a glass of Jawa juice?"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 16 Aug 2008 - 6:15

Frederick blushes violently (despite being drunk).

Frederick: ...stick my thing...? *turns to Triela*

Triela *is blushing heavily*: DON'T!

Frederick: ...we should try that too...maybe...

Triela: Don't you DARE! *pauses* ...and you actually stick your THING TO THEM???

Frederick: ...I don't know...when did that happen?

Triela: How COULD you! After all I've done to protect you from the handlers and a desperate Lorenzo HOW COULD YOU!!!

Frederick: Wait...what is it that you're talking about...?

Triela: I don't understand you! H-how could you....*takes a bottle of Heineken and starts chugging it* How could you...could you...how could you...*hic* ...hey baby...

Frederick: ...you're getting drunk...

Triela (drunk): ...maybe...*hic*...lets party a little longer, shall we? I'll draw my special! *draws M1897 Trench Gun*

Frederick: ....damn....

Triela shoots everything around her violently while laughing hysterically like *Kotonoha* specifically. She kept saying 'MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEEEEEEE!!!!!! NAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

*meanwhile*

Hulkshire: Ratiel...ugh! Ratiel...*flips car* Ratiel where are you...? *destroys truck* Ratiel...

*back*

Frederick: Giuseppe, oh c'mon! Giuseppe, you're a boy too! Get a drink! And...and...I thought you'll enjoy that; I mean, with Sophia and all...*glares at Sophia--death glare*

The German then notices the younger operative (Muffin) hiding under the floor

Frederick: Don't worry...if she's from the future and all, once she runs out of bullet she'll reveal her skeletal figure and say: I'LL BE BAK!!!!!!!!!!

*although in Frederick's head the skeletal figure runs a different route*

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sat 16 Aug 2008 - 6:32

Muffin grabs on to Frederick

Muffin *screams* YOU SHUD BE WORRYING!!! YOU'RE JOHN CONNERS DADDY AND....

She remembers that John Conner's daddy was sent back in time.

Muffin: *shakes Frederick* Wait, DOES THAT MEAN YOU"RE FROM THE FUTURE TOO!??!?!

A couple of rounds hit a nearby table and she freaks out.

Muffin: Aneeyway, gotta stop Mikuru beam or we all gunna die!!!

Muffins raises two fingers over her eye, mimicking the Mikuru beam to Frederick. She then quickly scampers around on the floor as if she's trying to find something.

Muffin: Gootta find Sterling Inferno!!!!!!

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sun 17 Aug 2008 - 2:17

Sophia get's up from her predicament and goes berzerk and anger and embarasment

Sophia: Die all of you!!!

and she whips her rifle from her guitar case and opens fire.

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 17 Aug 2008 - 10:13

Frederick grins, dropping Muffin to the ground as he faces Sophia

Frederick: Just what I wanted! TRIELA! HELP ME GUN HER DOWN!! *draws two Mauser C/96s

Triela: *is not listening* Pump and...BANG! Pump and...BANG! reload-reload...then pump and...BANG!

Leonidas: *drunk with his vodka* I WANT MY MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *hic* THIS IS VODKAAAAAAAA!!!!!! WHERE IS MY SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!!! I LIKE BUBBAAAAAAAA!!!

anonymous one: First a drunk German...then a Spartan, A zebra *dodges bullet*, a battle-maid, a jedi...what's next? Stormtroopers and Darth Vader?

*door slams open*

Vader: FREDERICK! I AM YOUR FATHER!

Frederick: NUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~! *guns go wild*

Leonidas: HE IS HIS FATHAAAAAAAAAA!!! WHERE IS HIS MOMMAAAAAAAA!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 17 Aug 2008 - 22:39

Obi-wan: Hello?? Jawa juice?

He waves his arms about, unintentionally using his Jedi mind tricking skills and creating a bunch of Darth Vader illusions.

-----

Muffin wasn't able to find the Sterling Inferno. But, she did find her USP Compact that she dropped earlier.

She crawls under a table and retrieves it while gunfire explodes all around her.

Muffin: Sheesh!! Everyone freaks out when I draw a gun but now nobody gives a shit!!

A rage builds up within her and pulls the trigger.

Muffin: BWHAHAHAHA!! TAKE THAT MOFOS THAT DAT!!

Unlike others who are firing onto the roof or around the bar, she begins firing at people's legs from a prone position beneath the table, but is too drunk to hit anything.

She then bumps her head on something metalic. A bronze sheild?? She peers up from beneath the table and sees Leonidas.

Muffin: Yo beard guy! So where ja frooom?? Me? I dunno where I from. But my handler's from AUSTRALIAA HEHE!!

Muffin: Like COckatoos and plaatyapussys and KANGAROOS!!!

She puts her arms out in front of her like a kangaroo and starts hopping around the bar.

Muffin: Woof! Woof!! HEHE!! I'm a kangaroo!!! Woof!! Woof!!

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 18 Aug 2008 - 1:17

"Just about done, Mr. Neeson," Rolito tells Obi-Wan as he presents the man's drink. He'd been dodging bullets while decanting from an incredible height. "Here you are. Does anyone," he asked aloud, "Want anything else?"

Meanwhile, Giuseppe sneaks up on the drunk Triela, Frederick obviously distracted by Vader. "Gomen," he mutters before hitting the blond on her head with more than enough force to knock her out. He catches the unconscious Triela in his arms and quickly drags her out of sight behind a sturdy table so he can extract the film from her underwear before anyone catches him.

Outside, Sawyer cuts the dead zebra up into manageable lumps with the help of a gleeful Kotonoha and axe-armed Hansel. Gretel waits with a wheelbarrow to cart the meat into the kitchen for Dr. Jackal and Kuradoberi Jam.

Mikuru finally runs out of bullets. "Kyah!" She puts her fingers to her right eye, the blue contact lens bright. "Mi-Mi-Mi-"
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next