GSG Competitions Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GSG Competitions Discussion

Post by sasahara17 on Wed 6 Aug 2008 - 9:18

-=-

GSG Competitions

-=-

Okay, this here is the thread to discuss Reality TV/Competition themed fic ideas. Once again, Nacht is already ahead of the gang with his ‘Combat Missions’ thing, and Eflen’s ‘Gumball’ plot is more or less a competition already, but there are so many different ideas out there worth exploring. Most reality TV fics run the risk of coming across as poorly done because of a whole gamut of reasons, but I think if the entire fan community discussing the intracacies of how to make the contestants stay in character and making a reasonable outcome.

---

Some Reality TV shows which I think would fit in well with the GSG fandom;

Combat Missions’ – Nacht is already doing it, but we can discuss it here.

The Mole’ – A perfect way to train the girls in most aspects of being counter terrorists (teamwork despite distrust, rational thinking under pressure, puzzles and other nasty stuff, working around deliberately induced setbacks, etc…) … except the individual tasks would be extremely complex, not to mention somebody is a sell out.

The Amazing Race’ – Perhaps as a way for making the girls familiar with foreign locations, the handlers could put this on and test the ability of the GSGs to navigate through foreign environments? Added bonus is that because it’s international, everybody can play. Wouldn’t hurt to crossover with other series (Thailand-BL, Paris-Noir, England-Bond) just for kicks.

GSG Idol’ – We call know they can sing thanks to ZENith. Let’s have a competition as to who can sing… best (places bet on Ashley despite the fact she has vowed not to sing lest she blows apart the fabric of reality)!

The Apprentice’ – Obviously this would work. Henrietta might must into tears if Lorenzo does the ‘You’re Fired’ thing to her though, which is just mean.

---

Some Reality TV shows which I might not be as interesting in GSG fandom;

Survivor’ – Might be problematic finding a rational reason to stick the girls in yonder jungle to live off the land.

Fear Factor’ – I can’t see a good reason why anyone would want to scare the living shit out of the girls, plus it’ll be kinda lame trying to scare cyborg killing machines with centipedes.

Iron Chef’ – Pointless… but probably will be fun if it’s pulled off right. Can’t think of anyone badass enough to play the role of Chairman Kuga though.

So You think You Can Dance’ – Pointless as well, but I’ll be a real threat to Petra. Hopefully she’ll rediscover her passion for dancing and leave ‘Sandro…

---

Some Reality TV shows which I will likely cause me to barf if I find in the GSG fandom;

Big Brother’ – No. Just… No. (Imagine what ‘Sandro would be like)

-=-

Remember, it’s not necessary that the Agency comes up with the competition. It just might be something our cute GSGs have cooked up on their own, and are fighting for pride for more than anything else.

-=-

Last edited by sasahara17 on Wed 6 Aug 2008 - 9:21; edited 1 time in total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: GSG Competitions Discussion

Post by sasahara17 on Wed 6 Aug 2008 - 9:19

-=-

(Sasahara’s Sample Idea)

I might have proposed this idea before since I am a BIG fan of the first season of ‘The Mole’. If I have, let me know and I’ll come up with a different sample.

---

GSG Advanced Training ‘Project Mole’

---

Deciding to up the ante on the GSG’s more intellectual development, a bored Handler (wouldn’t you know it… Jean) decides to use the plot from an American Reality TV to draft a training program in his spare time. When he finishes it, he turns it in to Lorenzo seeing as how he doesn’t have anything better to do. Surprisingly, Lorenzo gives it a green light.

Ten GSGs from the allied countries are selected to take part in this ‘training program’. It’s a Reality TV show style contest that involves challenges relevant to the teamwork and more intellectual based aspects of counter terrorism. Winner gets a title, a trophy and an all expenses paid vacation to a destination of their choice for herself and one other (The real prize of course is the training they’ll receive, but they don’t know that). The ‘pot’ is their vacation spending money (up to US$100,000) and the number of days leave they get to enjoy it (up to 31 days).

But wait! There’s a twist! One of the ‘contestants’ is in fact a ‘5R spy’ (Jean has a poor sense of humour) sent to sabotage their efforts and ruin their holiday! With a snake in their midst’s, the GSGs have to fight like crazy against their handler and each other while simultaneously working together to win that prized holiday.

Training objectives –
· espionage,
· counter espionage,
· dealing with spies,
· how to evade and create suspicion,
· how to take calculated risks,
· problem solving and lateral thinking,
· code breaking, teamwork,
· coolness under pressure,
· using limited resources to fulfil the task at hand.

Sasahara’s suggested participants and their motivations;
(1) Henrietta (Jose, Jose, JOSE),
(2) Angelica (London, to see Peter),
(3) Claes (Any chance to get out of the house is good),
(4) Brando (Its Reality TV, awesome chance to get a babe *fat chance*),
(5) Danielle (Italy, to see Henrietta),
(6) Love (Just to prove a point)
(7) Mier (Italy, to see Rico),
(8) Federick (Honeymoon with Triela),
(9) Ashley (Chase down Graham),

The Mole: Triela (Last person anyone will suspect)

-=-

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 6 Aug 2008 - 9:24

I want to see someone do the Amazing Race thingy.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Thu 7 Aug 2008 - 12:17

And do a crossover with Herbie Very Happy

The Eagle

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ring'd with the azure world, he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls.

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 7 Aug 2008 - 13:37

Well, I'm working on the GsGGumball Rally- 5 to 8 teams in the pack of 100+ racers, trying to sort out who are the terrorists involved and which racers are smuggling what to where. I do have to rewrite the first chapter I have done on it, but the idea is pretty much solid. Just have to get collaboration of the other writers and use of their characters. Note: The girls and their handlers are not there to win the race, just find out who are the terrorists in it and eliminate them...

This is a huge character base to work on with 100+ racers, and much of nothing to do but drive fast and study dossiers while speeding. There will be a few confrontations along the way in the check points, character eliminations, shrugging off local police (as some support the terrorsts but not the racers) and what nots...

Slated for: When Solution's Resolution ends...

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5676

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 8 Aug 2008 - 4:38

@ Elfen - Waiting for it! This is gonna be sooooo fun. They'll be tricked out cars and rokkit launchers right?

@ Nacht - Imagine Triela bustuing into Mi-6 HQs and stealing a Aston Martin...

For the Mole;

Have an idea consisting of 'bombs' hidden in the Roman sewer system. Four girls have a day to find them, and two girls in a van (with all the maps) have to direct the search effort. Of course, the mole eirther messes up the search area if she has the maps or fills the radio chatter with her bitching if she's in the sewers (ewwww! I stepped in something).

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Fri 8 Aug 2008 - 7:46

sewers in Rome ,hmmm, The Italian job ? (and i mean the Michael Cain original not the more recent rip off !)

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum