Night One, Monday (Bar 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night One, Monday (Bar 2)

Post by Guest on Mon 18 Aug 2008 - 5:17

In a different (yet not far) bar, the handlers and the elder staff of the Agency were nestling inside this quite, relaxing bar after having heard the chaos that ensues in their regular bar. Here, although not as famous as the other, serves a near-similar drink as it is run by the younger brother of the other bar owner.

Here, the handlers relaxes and enjoy their drink as they heard small explosions across the street

Anonymous: Hey...isn't that the boy that came into the other bar an hour earlier? Why's he running outside...? He seems drunk...

Anonymous 2: And I assume there will be someone chasing behind him--that's why he's running right now.

Back to top Go down

Re: Night One, Monday (Bar 2)

Post by Piero on Mon 18 Aug 2008 - 23:58

OOC: And now presenting the debut of Piero's 'little' sister, Miranda Contiello. Very Happy

IC:
Two figures walked into the bar. The taller of the two, a man in his early thirties, was a regular at the SWA gatherings that sometimes occured there. Tall and lean, with dark hair and green eyes, he was dressed in one of the well cut suits he typically wore.

"Good evening," he greeted the bartender with a nod as he approached the bar and sat down. His companion, a young woman who hadn't been to the bar before, followed suit. She was of somewhat above average height, with a slender, athletic build, a dark complexion, long blonde hair, and green eyes. She wore a well fitted red dress and white jacket, the latter of which she took off as she sat down.

"The others should be here in a few minutes," Piero informed his younger sister as they settled in. She smiled.

"That's great," she replied. "I really want to meet the rest of my new co-workers. I haven't met many of you people yet, aside from Bernardo."

It was an innocent enough sentence, but something about the way she said it made Piero a little nervous. Glancing over, he saw the grin on her face and the look of mischief in her eyes as she sat there primly in her well-fitted dress -her well fitted dress which was, from his viewpoint as her elder brother, a little too well fitted. Sighing, he turned back to the bar.

He had no desire to get drunk, but right then, he needed a little something to calm his nerves.

"Bartender," he called out, "A glass of your strongest vino!"

Somehow, he got the impression it was going to be a long night.

OC: Quick note -a lot of people, without prior knowledge, wouldn't realise that Piero and Miranda are siblings. They look rather distinct. Smile

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Aug 2008 - 11:59

Jose walks into the bar, exhausted. He orders a glass of strong alcohol before resting his head on his hand.

Jose: I just witness the end of the world today...*drinks alcohol* oh yes...the end of the world I tell you. Frederick just triggered something not pleasant outside...

(echo of: GIUSEPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!)

Jose: Yep, I guess this is the right time to sing Barry McGuire's

In Eastern world...it is explodin. Violence flarin', bullets loadin'.
You're old enough to kill, but not for votin'
You don't believe in war but that's a, gun you're holdin'
And even the Jordan river has, bodies floatin' but ya...

TELL ME, over and over and over again, my friend...
Aaah, you don't believe, we're on the Eve of Destruction~

*takes a gulp*

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 23:57

Piero eyed Jose warily.

"Dare I ask what happened?"

He really didn't want to be dealing with any 'issues' tonight. Just keeping an eye on Miranda was going to stress him out pretty badly.

From her seat one spot over, Miranda leaned in close to Piero's ear.

"You know him?" she asked quietly.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 6 Sep 2008 - 2:23

Jose turns to Piero

Jose: Oh, you know...little kids being shown some images they're not supposed to, going berserk somewhere across the bar...

*explosion across*

Jose: ...see what I mean? I bet tomorrow the bar *somehow* recovered and the young operatives would once again return to the bar and wreck it...*hic*

...I need more drink...

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 6 Sep 2008 - 3:23

The bartender placed Jose's next drink in front of him, but before the depressed handler could take hold of it a slender, well tanned hand reached down and picked it up.

Miranda grinned as Jose looked up at her.

"You know, the idea with a bar is to get drunk gradually. Not all at once."

She then sat back down, apparently having appropriated Jose's drink. Piero sighed.

"Jose, my younger sister, Miranda."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down